- Top 10 Moon Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Country And World Flags Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Earth Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Soldier Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Amazing Volcano Coloring Pages To Keep Your Little One Busy
As a child, you definitely would have looked up at the night sky, with its millions of stars, and wondered what’s out there. Here is our small compilation of 10 pictures, which are sure to bring joys to your children as well as make you re-visit your childhood space dreams.
Top 10 Astronaut Coloring Pages For Preschool:
Space and its adventures are a natural extension of human desire to know the unknown. And what we desire if someone can deliver it to us that person becomes a hero figure. This is exactly what astronauts are to kids! Their natural love to vehicles extends to rockets and spaceships, and the person who operates such machines becomes their idol. Hence, compiling astronaut coloring sheets not only is helpful to sustain a space theme in a kindergarten but also in engaging your kid in a productive activity. Here are few amazing astronaut coloring pages free to color for your little ones:
1. ‘A’ For Astronaut:Sponsored
When a child starts with alphabets he learns the word ‘Astronaut’ for the first time.
- The picture shows a simple smiling astronaut with a moon stone in his hand freshly dug out.
- There are stars in the background in the night sky and he is standing on the moon.
[ Read: Country And World Flags Coloring Pages ]
2. Smiling Astronaut:
The picture depicts a simple smiling astronaut with arms wide open.
- The entire space suit of the astronaut is seen clearly.
- The child can be told about its different parts its usage.
3. Boy Astronaut:
The picture shows a boy in a space suit with a broad smile on his face.
- Every child’s dream is to wear a spacesuit and fly in a rocket to outer space. This picture feeds that dream.
- Children will enjoy coloring this picture as they can imagine coloring themselves.
[ Read: Soldier Coloring Pages ]
4. Astronaut With A Flag:
The image depicts the picture of an astronaut with a flag in his hands.
- He is waving in victory to be able to put the flag on the moon.
- Parents can narrate the story of Neil Armstrong, while the kid colours this page.
[ Read: Bob The Builder Coloring Pages ]
5. Smiling Astronaut With A Camera:
The image depicts a smiling astronaut with a camera in his hand.
- Cameras are required to record important objects in space to keep them as evidence and monitor activities in space.
- Children will love to color yet another fascinating object of them.
6. Rocket & Astronaut:
The picture depicts a lot of things. Lots of objects mean more coloring fun and creativity playing with colors.
- First there is the celebration of his victory over the moon with the flag. Other planets and stars can be seen. There is another rocket in the sky.
- Your kid, while coloring this page, will get to know how exactly the earth and the other planets look from the sky and moon.
[ Read: Transformers Coloring Pages ]
7. Standing Astronaut:
The picture shows the image of an astronaut standing on the moon. The night sky and the earth with add to the varied colors.
- The earth with its infinite curves can be seen at the background and so are the stars and night sky.
- The astronaut can be colored according to creativity and will.
[ Read: Moon Coloring Pages ]
8. Astronaut Pointing Towards Earth:
The astronaut in this picture has a flag in his hand with a smiley face.
- His suit too also has the same smiley face depicting the same country he hails from
- He is pointing is home – ‘Earth’ – from the moon, there is also a rocket and big craters of the moon.
9. Waving Astronaut:
The picture depicts the image of an astronaut smiling and waving at the children.
- The story of Neil Armstrong can be told and this picture can be viewed as his portrait.
- He is wearing very minute details of his space suit in this half bust image.
[ Read: Earth Day Coloring Pages ]
10. Astronauts At Work:
Image shows two astronauts at work. They are collecting samples of stones from the Moon’s crust.
- Children can be told about how important it is to carry forward sampling by these men.
- They can color both the space suits in different colors to add variety and enhance its creativity.
Giving your children a compilation of free printable astronaut coloring pages online will keep their inquisitive nature well fed. It will give them lots of coloring options and areas to explore and grow. We hope your child enjoys these astronaut coloring pictures. Do share your kid’s thoughts about them in the section below.
Latest posts by needhi gandhi (see all)
- 10 Best John Deere Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color - November 19, 2014
- 4 Stages of Intellectual Development In Children - November 5, 2014
- Top 25 Cowboy Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones - October 13, 2014