- Free Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Free Printable ABC Coloring Pages For Your Little One
- Free Printable Preschool Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Dental Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Teacher Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
Coloring is an activity that sharpens the concentration and increases attention to detail, thereby laying a foundation of early success. Why don’t you take coloring as a way of teaching your child about the anatomies of human and plant bodies? Anatomy is the study of the structure of human, animals and plants. It requires children to memorize many things like the number of bones, miles of the blood vessels and functions of the brain and muscles to name a few.Introduce your child to physiology and anatomy with these anatomy pictures to color.
Top 10 Anatomy Coloring Pages For Kids:
Anatomy coloring pages free to print are not only a fun way for studying anatomy, it also helps kids remember the body parts and structures better.
1. Brain Anatomy:Sponsored
The brain is the most important organ in the human body. Teach your child about this mysterious organ and its parts with this coloring sheet.
- Brain is made up of spongy cells and is protected by the skull. It keeps you aware of your surroundings and yourselves.
- Teach your child a few terms related to brain anatomy while coloring this sheet.
[ Read: Weather Coloring Pages ]
2. Intestine Anatomy:
How much do you think your child knows about the stomach? Give your child this coloring sheet to help him learn more about the different part of the stomach and intestine.
- The intestines are a vital part of your body. It is a long, convoluted tube that aids in digestion.
- The intestines help to absorb 90% of the nutrients from the food you eat.
- It also controls moving of the food particles through to the lower parts of the body where nutrients can be absorbed.
3. Flower Anatomy:
This coloring sheet features anatomy of flower. The diagram will help your child learn about all the different parts that make up a flower.
- A flower is made of different parts like stigma, pollen, pistil, stamens and anthers.
- Tell your child to memorize the terms after they finish coloring the sheet.
[ Read: Puppy Coloring Pages ]
4. Muscle Anatomy:
Here is a coloring sheet explaining the muscle anatomy. This coloring sheet will help your child learn the scientific terms of all the major muscles.
- Muscles are discrete organs constructed of the skeletal tissues, nerves, blood vessels and tendons. Muscle tissues are also found inside the heart.
- The muscular system is responsible for your movement. These contract and expand and are kept together with the ligaments.
5. Eye Anatomy:
Just like the other organs, your eyes are also a complicated system.
- This eye anatomy-coloring sheet will help your child learn about some terms and concepts while studying the diagram of the eye.
- The front part of the eye is the cornea and the second part is called the sclera.
[ Read: Butterfly Coloring Pages ]
6. Ear Anatomy:
Introduce your child to the anatomy of ears with this coloring sheet. This will help him learn about the different parts of the ear while having fun coloring the sheet.
- The ears determine sound by taking sound waves and simplifying them to an amplified channel.
- The ear’s hearing range is measured on the decibel scale.
7. Heart Anatomy:
Teach your child about the inside of your heart with this simple coloring page. The coloring sheet focuses on heart and shows how the blood is passed through it.
- Heart is a muscular organ that functions as the body’s circulatory pump. It is made of two different kinds of blood vessels – arteries and veins.
- It takes in deoxygenated blood and delivers to the lungs for oxygenation before pumping into the various arteries.
[ Read: India Coloring Pages ]
8. Skeletal System:
There are more than 206 bones in the human body. This coloring sheet will teach your child that the bone is composed of a variety of materials and is not just a hollow structure.
- The skeletal system is a group of bones that has major functions in the body. It supports the body weight and protects the organs.
- The skeletal system also stores nutrients like iron and calcium.
9. Nose Anatomy:
Teach your kid about the structure and functions of nose with this anatomy-coloring sheet. Read out the paragraph on this coloring sheet to explain the interesting facts about the olfactory sense.
- The sense of smell is called the olfactory sense. It is considered the strongest of the five senses because it has a deep connection to memories.
- Nose aids in filtering and providing a passage for air on its way to the lungs.
[ Read: Peace Sign Coloring Pages ]
10. Kidney Anatomy:
Give your child a head start on kidney anatomy with this coloring sheet. This coloring sheet will help your kids understand how the kidney functions in the urinary system.
- Your kidneys are the waste filtering and disposal system of the body.
- They also absorb nutrients like calcium, sodium and potassium. It is also possible to live with one kidney.
When your kids have finished coloring these free printable anatomy coloring pages online, cut out the diagrams and create an anatomy coloring book.
We hope you find this article helpful. Share your views in the comment section.
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- Sahabi Names: 75 Best Male Sahaba Names For Baby Boys - February 22, 2018
- Sahabiyat Names: 75 Sacred Female Sahaba Names For Baby Girls - February 20, 2018
- 65 Lord Rama Names For Baby Boy With Meanings - December 21, 2017