- Top 10 ‘The Incredibles’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Do
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 15 Popular Hulk Coloring Pages For Toddler
- 20 Simple Superman Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Ninja Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
Does your child love cartoons that allow him to live out his boyhood dream of engaging in some action and adventure? The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers have for years fascinated children because of the mix of fantasy and adventure which they portray. They are a group of young men and women who fight the evil guys and save the world from them.
Every young boy and girl usually has a miniature power ranger which they love to play with. If your child loves them too, then give these mighty morphin power rangers pictures to color that will definitely make the exercise that much more interesting.
The 10 Best Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Coloring Pages:
These mighty morphin power rangers coloring sheets will be a treat for your children especially if they are fans of the television show.
1. The 5 Power Rangers:
This is a perfect picture to start things off as it introduces your child to the Power Rangers
- Your child will now have the chance to color the power rangers in their specific colors.
- You can give them a reference of how it should be colored to make things simpler.
[ Read: Naruto Coloring Pages ]
2. Power Ranger In Sitting Position:
This picture is perfect for slightly bigger children between the ages of 6-7 years.
- Your child will learn about the sitting down martial art pose before the Ranger strikes with his sword.
- It will require some attention to detail while coloring.
3. Power Ranger In Motion:
This picture can be used to depict one of the other Power Rangers.
- This picture will teach your child to focus on coloring within a specified area.
- This will help him improve hand-eye coordination.
[ Read: Ninja Turtles Coloring Pages ]
4. Power Ranger Wielding Sword:
This is a great picture as it is adventurous.
- Your child can relate to this particular action of the Power Ranger.
- He will be able to visualize the adventure.
[ Read: Power Rangers Coloring Pages ]
5. Power Ranger On Truck:
This picture will also stimulate your child because it involves a large monster truck.
- It will teach your child about how agile the Power Rangers are.
- He will be ever so willing to color the huge truck in the picture without you having to ask him.
6. The Red Ranger:
This picture will help your child associate better with the Red Power Ranger.
- Your child will learn how to color within the lines because of the largeness of the picture.
- You can tell him that the Ranger has even given him a thumb up for a job well done.
[ Read: Dragon Ball Z Coloring Pages ]
7. Leaping Ranger:
This picture will introduce another action motion of the Power Rangers.
- He will be happy to color a Ranger in motion in the air.
- It will allow him to be creative while coloring as he can choose which Power Ranger he wants it to be.
8. Side Pose Power Ranger:
This picture is perfect as it includes the perfect Power Ranger pose.
- The picture will stimulate your child’s interest because it includes another action motion.
- He may even teach you a thing or two about the Power Rangers.
[ Read: Pokemon Coloring Pages ]
9. Power Ranger With Pattern:This picture is apt for children who know about explosions because of the pattern created behind the Ranger.
- Your child will now have to color the explosion pattern created behind the Ranger.
- The sense of adventure and action increases with this picture.
[ Read: Transformers Coloring Pages ]
10. Power Ranger With Gun:
This picture will definitely pique the interest of your child as it involves action by guns.
- Your child will be happy to color guns.
- This is an opportunity to teach your child about the ill-effects of violence.
Let your child take an adventure by letting him color his favorite action heroes. He will enjoy the time he spends on these free printable mighty morphin power rangers coloring pages online as it allows him to escape into a fantasy land that most kids love.
You can print a stack of paper and tie it at home to make a Mighty Morphin power rangers coloring book for your children. Do share your kid’s power ranger coloring stories with other parents in the comment box below.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015