Selecting a suitable school for your child is no less than Herculean task these days, especially in Coimbatore. Coimbatore is a sprawling city, and zeroing in on the right school can be rather cumbersome. But, we, at MomJunction, are at your service this time again. Here is our compilation of the best schools in Coimbatore along with all the necessary information.
13 Top Schools In Coimbatore:
1. Shree Sarasswathi Vidhyaah Mandheer Institution:
Shree Sarasswathi Vidhyaah Mandheer Institution aims to provide an excellent education to ensure the holistic development of the child. It seeks to give children plenty of opportunities to grow mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Shree Sarasswathi Vidhyaah Mandheer Institution or SSVMI follows the CBSE syllabus.
- The school runs classes from kindergarten to 12th standard. It also organizes tours and excursions.
- The school is equipped with air condition and Wi-Fi internet connection in all the classrooms.
- The library has a wide range of books for the assistant of children. And there are studios for music, art and dance as well.
- Besides, there are multipurpose halls for training classes and multipurpose halls.
- SSVMI also provides boarding and transport facilities.
[ Read: Best Schools In Chennai ]
2. Yuvabharathi Public School:
Yuvabharathi Public School follows an innovative method to identify what the student is capable of rather than what he’s not. It tries to inculcate the life skills to help children lead a productive life.
- The Yuvabharathi Public School follows the CBSE curriculum. It offers classes from 1st to 12th standard.
- Learning is made even more joyful by their team of dedicated and dynamic faculty members.
- The classrooms of the Yuvabharathi Public School are spacious and well ventilated. It restricts the strength of the class to 35 to benefit both children and student.
- All the science laboratories of the school follow high standards of safety.
- The centralized air conditioned library can accommodate over 100 children at a given time with an atmosphere conducive to quench their thirst for knowledge.
- Besides, there’s a 6-acre large playground, a well-built basketball, volleyball and football courts.
Yuva Enclave, Thudiyalur Road,
Somayampalayam Post, Coimbatore
3. Kovai Vidyashram:
Kovai Vidyashram is a CBSE school promoted by a team of Psychologist, academicians and people from the industry and business to provide world class education.
- The curriculum of the Kovai Vidyashram is divided into the pre-primary level, primary level, and middle level. In the pre-primary level, the subject learning is supported by art, crafts, music, sports, and regular play activities.
- The primary and secondary level curriculum comprises of subjects like English, Science, Mathematics, Tamil, Hindi, Computer Education and Social Studies.
- The extra-curricular activities include western dance, karate, music, classical dance and much more.
- Kovai Vidyashram has air conditioned and climate controlled classroom to offer a comfortable learning experience to children.
- Each classroom has an activity board, whiteboard, audio facilities and an LCD projector.
- The spacious library has an extensive collection of digital and printed books and magazines on arts, history, science and general studies.
Manickampalayam, Karuvalur road,
4. The Camford International School:
The Camford International is a contemporary, progressive and child-centered co-educational school committed to providing a balanced curriculum to students aspiring to reach the reach the highest level of education.
- The Camford International School is accredited to CBSE curriculum. It encourages the overall interest, talent, and development by an interdisciplinary approach.
- It also integrates a wide range of cultural and artistic activities with the educational program for the harmonious development of the child.
- The extracurricular activities help pupils develop social and leadership skills. It also organizes field trips and educational tours.
- The school provides all the necessary facilities, amenities, and infrastructure to help the kids grow into a well-educated citizen.
- The Camford International School has a well-stocked library with books, periodicals, newspapers and an assortment of reference books.
- It offers boarding facilities for boys from the 4th standard above.
SF No: 574/1, Maniyakaran palayam,
[ Read: CBSE Schools In Chennai ]
5. CS Academy:
The CS Academy aims to provide holistic and practical education to prepare students for success in their field.
- The school offers CBSE curriculum at the core from primary level to 12th standard with an optional International stream for the higher classes.
- CS Academy combines the traditional academic excellence with excellent sporting facilities to encourage the overall development of the children.
- The structured and facilitative learning methodology uses quizzes, debates, experiments and discussion to make students think and do.
- The large and open campus of the school has well-ventilated and spacious classrooms.
- There are activity centers for kindergarteners, indoor sports hall, badminton courts and a well-stocked library.
- There’s also a fully functional kitchen with a dedicated dining facility.
- The boarding facility is available to both boys and girls from class 4 onwards. It offers both week and full boarding options.
262, VLB Janakiammal Engineering College Road,
Phone: +91 87540 12484
6. C.S.I Boys Higher Secondary School:
C.S.I Boys Higher Secondary School, earlier known as the London Mission high school, is one of the oldest educational institutes of Coimbatore. It was founded by the Church of South India in the year 1831.
- The school is recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Classes from 6th to 12th standard are affiliated to the State Board, and 11th and 12th standard are affiliated to the Higher Secondary Board of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The classrooms are equipped with digital devices to help the kids learn interestingly.
- The software and multimedia programs in math labs will enhance the mathematical skills in children.
- There’s a dedicated sports center to help the kids excel in their favorite sports.
Ismail Street, Coimbatore
Phone: 91 422 2568745
7. Rathinam International Public School:
As a part of the Rathinam Group, Rathinam International Public School offers world-class education from preschool to Ph.D. It has over 3000 working officials and 5000 students from various states and countries on one campus.
- Rathinam International Public School offers classes from 1st to 8th standard under CBSE syllabus. The curriculum is fully customized to meet the needs and interest of the pupils.
- The school exposes the children to different concepts and ideas, encourages them to question, express all that they have learned and motivate them to experiment.
- There are numerous co-curricular activities mandatory for the children, which include yoga, drama, art, music, sports, and dance.
- Keeping in mind the hectic schedule of the working parents, Rathinam International Public School offers term and weekly boarding option for the children.
- The school has a Digitized student management system to help parents monitor the activity and progress of the child.
- The regular field trips undertaken by the school will help the kids grow creatively strong.
Phone:, +91 422 4040909
[ Read: Best Schools In Tambaram ]
8. BVM Global:
The vision of the BVM Global is to nurture the global citizens and future leaders so that they can face the challenges of the emerging modern day world.
- The school provides classes from Kindergarten to 12th standard. It follows the CBSE curriculum.
- The enriched curriculum of the schools balances and addresses the mental, physical and emotional quotient of the pupils in a holistic manner.
- The school offers WIFI enabled learning via smart boards and laptops.
- The laboratories and libraries are well-equipped, with latest magazines, books, and newspaper.
- There’s also a playground with field and track activities.
Address: No.635, 680/6, 681/1, Kathirivan Gardens
( Behind Central Studios), Singanallur
(Off Trichy Road), Coimbatore
Mobile: +91-80560 15270
9. GD Matriculation Higher Secondary School:
GD Matriculation Higher Secondary School follows the principles and ideologies laid forward by the eminent scientist and industrialist G.D. Naidu. The school is the brainchild of Mrs. and Mr. G.D Gopal guided and motivated by Mr. and Mrs. Fowler.
- GD Matriculation Higher Secondary School follows the Tamil Nadu State Board syllabus, with Tamil as its first language.
- The higher secondary classes have biology, computer science, and commerce streams.
- The extracurricular activities include cookery, aerobics, classical dance, yoga, western dance, and music.
- The school tries to make learning fun for their pupils through their spacious, ventilated and bright classrooms. The interactive features of the class make learning even more efficient.
- The school strictly adheres to its policy of a class strength of 30 students to ensure efficient teaching and undivided attention.
- The school has two computer labs, one for students from 1st to 10th standard and second from 11th to 12thstandard.
2, Kadalakkara Lane,
10. Coimbatore Public School:
Established in the year 2009, Coimbatore Public School is a co-education school built on the wave of global education. It aims to mold and nature the students to help them become exemplary citizens of India.
- Coimbatore Public School is affiliated to the CBSE board. It provides classes from kindergarten to 12th standard.
- The child kid-friendly campus of the school is completely different from the traditional ‘chalk and talk’ teaching method. It focuses on ‘click and learn’ method of teaching.
- The school has a huge playground with facilities for sports like badminton, tennis, basketball and volleyball.
- The ultra modern science laboratory is designed in a way to spark curiosity in kids.
- There’s also a health center in the school.
SF No: 492/2B,492/1A, Chinnamettupalayam,
Saravanampatti (Post), Coimbatore
Phone: +91 8870002502, +91 8883444966
[ Read: International Schools In Chennai ]
11. National Model Secondary School:
National Model Secondary School, founded under the aegis of PNP Educational Trust, is renowned all over the country for its unique approach to education. It fosters a learning environment to create a unique experience for every child.
- The National Model Secondary School is affiliated to the CBSE board. The school follows three language systems from LKG to 5th standard. The first language is English; the second is Hindi, and the third language is Tamil.
- The school regularly adopts new methods of teaching like role play, demos, debates, PPTs, enactments, experiments and so on.
- Each class of the school has high-speed broadband internet access, digital projector and audio visual systems.
- The school has tennis courts, a shaded swimming pool, basketball and squash courts and multi-disciplinary auditorium.
- The library has an array of books and encyclopedias along with CDs and CD-ROMS for instant references.
14-B, Kalloori Nagar,
12. CMC International School:
Situated at the foothills of the Elephant Mountain, The mission of CMC International School in Coimbatore is to nurture the talent of every child and make his analyze, visualize, create and finally achieve through the value based education.
- The academics of CMC International School are based on teachings that can meet the standards of the 21st century.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum to help the pupils realize their holistic potential in the learning process.
- The team of dedicated faculty members makes the learning experience, even more, fun.
- The CMC International School provides state-of-art facilities built to International Standards with well-equipped, fully air conditioned classrooms.
- The school offers residential facilities with caring hostel warden.
- You can also avail their transportation services.
139, Kuppanur Ayyasamy Kovil Road,
Opp. Kovai Kondattam,
13. Vivekalaya School:
Vivekalaya School envisions a future brimming with possibilities. It aspires to offer new and varied streams of education and even update their knowledge to create the best learning platform for the children.
- Vivekalaya offers three streams of schooling. Vivekalaya Matric Higher Secondary School offers Samachar Kalvi Board from nursery to 10th standard. The 11th and 12th stand follow Higher Secondary State Board.
- The Vivekalaya’s Prakriya International offers an International curriculum at the primary level from 1st to secondary level from 8th grade. It follows IGCSE board at the 11th standard.
- The Akshayantra Learning Center provides National Institute of Open schooling from middle school upward to 12th Grade.
- The campus of the school redefines the concept for standard school infrastructure. It embodies the spirit of Vivekalaya through a comfortable environment.
- The library will be a resourceful place for kids to research.
1602, Trichy Road, Coimbatore – 641 018
These were a few of the many excellent schools found in Coimbatore. We’d suggest you to visit the school before going ahead with the admission process. Feel free to give your suggestions in the comment section below!
- Top 10 CBSE Schools In Coimbatore
- List Of Best Schools In Bangalore
- Top 25 ICSE Schools In Bangalore
- Best And Top Schools In Hyderabad
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 65 Lord Rama Names For Baby Boy With Meanings - December 21, 2017
- 100 Magnificent And Royal Rajput Names For Boys And Girls - September 13, 2017
- 200 Hot Girl Names That Guys Are Most Attracted To - September 6, 2017