Admission season is right around the corner, and you’re running around, juggling between housework and trying to look for the right school for your little one. But, if you reside in Ghaziabad, we’ve got some good news for you. Here, MomJunction has listed the best schools in Ghaziabad for your little angel. Take a look.
Top 10 Schools In Ghaziabad:
1. Delhi Public School:
Delhi Public School, Ghaziabad is the only school to feature in the Top 8 schools in Ghaziabad city. It’s a co-educational school affiliated to the CBSE.
- Delhi Public School is one of the first schools to undertake curriculum interventions by designing books according to the pedagogical practices.
- From nursery to 5th standard, the school follows an informal assessment with less emphasis on rote learning.
- Students of Delhi Public School are also encouraged to practice in competitions like Olympiads, and International Assessment of the University of NSW.
- The Delhi Public School has invested in interactive boards in every classroom and laptop for teachers for an enhanced teaching-learning process.
- The school provides an activity room for yoga, career cell, and activity rooms for theater, photography, and sculpture.
- The sports infrastructure is also noteworthy. It includes a turf cricket pitch; three practice pitches a lawn tennis court, and splash pool.
Site No. – 3, Near Uttam Toyota,
Meerut Road, Meerut Road Industrial Area,
[ Read: Best Schools In Lucknow ]
2. Uttam School for Girls:
Uttam School for Girls is an English medium, an all-girls school founded by the Uttam Charitable Trust. The objective of the school is providing quality education and nurturing the mental, physical and spiritual potential of pupils.
- Uttam School for Girls is a CBSE affiliated school offering classes from Kindergarten to 12th standard. It uses iDisoveri’s XSEED program that promotes inquiry-based learning in children.
- Apart from sports, studies, and cultural activities, Uttam School for Girls also puts great emphasis on personal grooming and etiquettes.
- The teacher-student ratio of this school is 1:30.
- The smart boards in the spacious classroom support high academic learning.
- The sports section is equipped with a golf course, gym, skating rink, athletic tracks, and swimming pool.
- The library of Uttam School for Girls is always stocked with a wide variety of journals, newspapers, magazines and books.
B Block Shastri Nagar,
3. Gurukul, The School:
Gurukul the School, a part of the Gurukul Education Society was set up in the year 2002 with the objective of preparing students for ‘real life’. The school believes that education not just follows, but also contributes, to the social change.
- Gurukul, the School, follows CBSE curriculum in a refined way, making learning an enjoyable experience for children.
- The curriculum is planned meticulously, keeping the age group of the students and their mental levels in mind.
- To supplement the classroom studies, the school also offers a plethora of co-curricular activities. The school also organizes educational tours to give children an interface with the outside world.
- Gurukul, the school, has four blocks, catering to the different needs of learners- the Primary Block, the Senior Block, the Activity block and the Administrative block.
- The music room is furnished with surround systems and acoustic foam panels to help the little Beethoven master their skills.
- The state-of-art library has a magnanimous collection of more than 20,000 resource books, magazines, and journals.
NH-24, Near Dasna Railway Crossing,
[ Read: Best Schools In Kanpur ]
4. DLF Public School:
DLF Public School was established in 1996 in the memory of educationist Darbari Lal Ji with the vision of creating socially responsible global citizens.
- DLF Public School is accredited with CBSE and incorporated CCE in its curriculum.
- This co-educational school offers education from pre-nursery to 12th standard. It maintains a teacher-student ratio of 1:19.
- DLF Public School also puts great emphasis on sports, discipline and culture.
- DLF Public School has state-of-art computer and science laboratories.
- The auditorium of this school has a seating capacity of 100 people.
- Its sports facilities include a lawn tennis ad badminton court, a cricket ground, and an ice skating rink.
Sector -II, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad,
5. Ryan International School:
Ryan International School is a branch of the Ryan International Group of Institutions promoted by Grace Pinto and Dr. Augustine F. Pinto. It’s ranked as among India’s premier school for innovative teaching, teacher care, development, and value system categories.
- Ryan International School is affiliated to CBSE. It follows an activity based learning method.
- The co-curriculum activities include ICFPA (International Children’s Festival of Performing Arts), INMUN (Indian Model United Nations), Journalism, and social service teen camps.
- Ryan International School is equipped with playgrounds, auditoriums, and IT enabled labs and learning rooms.
- The library has over 11000 books, periodicals, and magazines.
- The school also provides facilities for sports like basketball, skating, judo, table tennis and chess.
A-1 Udyog Kunj, Delhi-Hapur Bypass,
Opp. Ajay Garg Engineering College Dasna,
[ Read: Best Schools In Noida ]
6. Holy Child:
The Holy Child is an all-girls convent school renowned for its academic and sports achievements. The Sisters of Charity established it in 1959. The Directorate of Education of Uttar Pradesh recognizes this unaided, private institution.
The Holy Child is affiliated with the CISCE board and offers classes from pre-primary to 12th standard.
The Pre-Primary approach is child-centered. The main objective of this level is ‘play while learn and learn while play.’
- The library of the Holy Child is one of the largest libraries in Ghaziabad with more than 16,000 books. It is regularly updated with biographies, reference books, journals, and encyclopedias.
- The Holy Child also has clubs and program to inculcate the spirit of social service in the students.
- The laboratories are fitted with the latest apparatus for students to do experiments.
- The sprawling campus of the school provides facilities for volleyball, basketball, and athletics.
3-B, Nehru Nagar,
7. Bal Bharati Public School:
Situated in Brij Vihar, Bal Bharati Public School is co-educational, a senior secondary school affiliated to the CBSE. It is among the first primary schools started by the Child Education Societies.
- The pre-primary level of BAL Bharati School follows the Montessori Method of teaching. The pays special attention to the mental, physical and social growth of the child through well-coordinated activities.
- Bal Bharati School also promotes co-curricular activities like elocution, drama, sculpture, dance, quiz and music.
- Bal Bharati Public School is an imposing structure, comprising of three blocks, four lawns, and a huge playground.
- The classrooms of the school are equipped with Educomp’s Smart Class.
- It has a multi-facility recording studio with the latest equipment, a multi-purpose hall, and well-equipped labs.
- The school also has several outlets like nature and astronomy club to help children channelize their creativity.
Post Office Chander Nagar,
[ Read: Best Schools In Greater Noida ]
8. Amity International School, Ghaziabad:
Founded in 2003, Amity International School is the sixth member of the Amity International chain of schools.
- Amity International School is affiliated with the CBE and offers education from nursery to senior secondary level.
- It follows a thematic approach at the primary level to help students explore different subjects. And in the middle school, they focus on group work and research.
- The senior secondary students are also trained for competitive examination.
- The teacher-student ratio of the school is 1:7.
- The sprawling, 16-acre campus of Amity International School has two eco-friendly buildings with 57 well-ventilated rooms.
- It has four different laboratories for science subject, math, computer and a Montessori lab.
- There are activity rooms for art, craft, music and dance.
- The Sports facilities include a basketball court, a large field for outdoor games like hockey, aerobics, football and two cricket pitches.
HS-1, Sector 6, Vasundhara Yojana,
9. Khaitan Public School:
Khaitan Public School is a co-educational, English Medium school founded in the year 2002. It aims to give an enriching and supportive learning environment by providing programs that foster academic excellence and aid the overall development of the students.
- Khaitan Public School is affiliated to CBSE and follows the CCE pattern designed by the same. It offers classes from pre-nursery to the toddler level.
- The junior wing of the Khaitan Public School follows XSEED, and the primary wing follows the International Primary Curriculum.
- Along with studies, Khaitan Public Schools also encourages children to take part in co-curricular activities like dance, karate, and art and crafts.
- The classrooms of Khaitan Public School are equipped with interactive boards.
- The computerized library of the school has 8000 books, local, national dailies and judiciously selected periodicals and journals.
- There’s even a 7-acre sports complex with four practice courts, two cricket pitches, three lawn tennis and three synthetic basketball courts.
Sector 5, Rajendra Nagar,
10. Silver Line Prestige School – Senior Secondary Branch:
Silver Line Prestige School is a co-educational school, founded with the vision of providing futuristic education for the holistic development of children. The school is also the recipient of first Intel Awards in Northern India for the best Integration of Technology in Education.
- Silver Line Prestige School is affiliated with CBSE and follows the CCE evaluation system. Their academic year is divided into two terms- Formative Assessments and one Summative Assessment.
- The school provides optimum co-curricular activities such as music, dance, debates, performing arts and painting for kids to explore their creativity.
- Silver Line Prestige School also organizes excursion and educational visits.
- The primary and senior wings of the school are hosted in separate, three-storied block, comprising of spacious and well-ventilated rooms.
- Silver Line Prestige School provides facilities for indoor and outdoor games like volleyball, basketball, table tennis, skating, yoga, aerobics, and taekwondo.
- The school also has an air-conditioned auditorium with seating capacities of 250 people.
A – 2/1, Bulandshahr Road Industrial Area,
So which school in Ghaziabad do you think would suit your child best? Share your choice with us by commenting below!
- 30 Best Schools In Delhi
- 10 Top And Best Schools In Navi Mumbai
- 20 Best Schools In Indore
- 25 Best Schools In Ahmedabad
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- Sahabi Names: 75 Best Male Sahaba Names For Baby Boys - February 22, 2018
- Sahabiyat Names: 75 Sacred Female Sahaba Names For Baby Girls - February 20, 2018
- 65 Lord Rama Names For Baby Boy With Meanings - December 21, 2017