The Acoustic Guitar The Banjo The Double Neck Guitar The Electric Guitar The Electro Acoustic Guitar The Harp Guitar The Mandolin The Resonator Guitar The Rock Guitar Electric bass guitar Fancy guitar Girl playing guitar Guitar coloring How to draw a electric guitar Man playing a guitar Music guitar coloring Musical instrument guitar New electric bass guitar Rock guitar coloring Rock guitar Tidbits Freebie Simple guitar Singing guitar Tuning guitar Girl Singing A Song Ukulele
- 10 Interesting Music Notes Coloring Pages For Your Music Lover Little Kids
- 10 Wonderful Music Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Moon Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Interesting Beach Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Interesting Shell Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
A guitar is a musical instrument made from wood and strung with steel and nylon strings. It is used widely in folk music, rock music and flamenco, with a different style for each music genre. If your kids love music, then guitar-coloring pages are perfect for them.
Top 10 Guitar Coloring Pages For Kids:
These coloring pages will help your child learn more about string instruments while having fun coloring guitar coloring sheets. Here are few guitar coloring pages free to print featuring some of the most popular varieties of this popular musical instrument.
1. Acoustic Guitar:Sponsored
Here is a coloring page of the good-old acoustic guitar.
- Acoustic guitar is one of the most popular varieties of guitar. It has a personal quality and is suited to small halls, churches and homes.
- Acoustic guitars rely on a soundboard to convert and amplify the energy of vibrating strings.
- Acoustic guitars have a hollow body and are made of wood. It looks quite similar to classical guitar in appearance.
[ Read: Music Coloring Pages ]
2. Double Neck Guitar:
This coloring page shows a double neck guitar. The black and white image will look beautiful when filled with vibrant shades.
- Double neck guitar is a guitar that has two fingerboard necks.
- It has one standard six strings neck and a twelve-string neck.
- It is usually used in live concerts when a guitarist needs twelve-string guitar for the rhythm and six string guitar for the solo break.
3. Resonator Guitar:
Let your child color this black and white diagram of resonator guitar, a musical instrument prized for its distinctive sound. It was originally designed to produce louder music than regular acoustic guitars.
- A resonator guitar, unlike regular guitar, does not have a regular sound hole.
- It has a large, circular perforated cover plate that conceals the resonator cone.
- The sound in the resonator guitar is produced by one or more spun metal cones present in it.
[ Read: Music Note Coloring Pages ]
This is a picture of banjo, a six-stringed musical instrument with the neck of a guitar. It is mainly used for producing classical and folk music. Teach your child about the significance of banjo while he colors the sheet.
- Banjo is usually associated with traditional Irish, country, folk and bluegrass music.
- It also occupies a central place in African American traditional music.
- A banjo is capable of producing much lower notes than a traditional guitar.
[ Read: Peace Sign Coloring Pages ]
5. Electric Guitar:
This coloring image shows a stunning electric guitar. Let your child fill in the diagram with some bright and vibrant shades to make it look appealing.
- Unlike acoustic and classical guitars, electrical guitars require an amplifier to produce a good sound.
- The sound is produced by magnet reacting to the vibrations of the strings.
- Electric guitars are thinner than acoustic guitars and therefore less force is needed to press them down.
6. Electro-Acoustic Guitar:
This is the image of electro-acoustic guitar, a type of guitar halfway between the acoustic and electric guitar. The sheet will look beautiful when your kids will fill it with beautiful colors.
- An electric-acoustic guitar looks same like the steel stringed acoustic guitars. The only difference is that electro-acoustic guitars can be plugged into an amplifier if required.
- These guitars come with electronic device that captures the vibration of the strings, allowing the sound to be amplified.
- The guitar has transducers, microphones and pickup to make their sound louder.
[ Read: Barbie Coloring Pages ]
7. Rock Guitar:
This is the black and white coloring sheet of rock guitar. Kids, especially boys, will enjoy coloring this image.
- A rock guitar is used for rock and pop performances, where amplification is needed.
- It originally had semi- hollow bodies for a warmer tone, but eventually acquired a sleeker designed to complement the look of the rock stars.
- Rock guitars are quite solid and heavy, so people always wear a comfortable shoulder strap to carry it around.
[ Read: Looney Tunes Coloring Pages ]
Here is a stunning coloring image of mandolin, a small, teardrop shaped guitar. A mandolin has a hollow wooden body with a tailpiece that holds one end of the strings. It is believed to have evolved from the lute family in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- There are many types of mandolin, the three common being the bowl-backed mandolin, the carved top mandolin and the flat top mandolin.
- A traditional, Italian mandolin has 12 strings, while the modern mandolin has four groups of two strings.
- Each set of strings is aligned closely together to produce a soothing music.
9. The Ukulele:
This is a coloring image of ukulele, a type of guitar. Share some information about his musical instrument while coloring this diagram with your kids.
- The ukulele is a small, guitar like musical instrument, originating in Hawaii.
- Like acoustic guitar, ukulele is also built from wood in a shape that mimics an acoustic guitar.
- The ukulele guitar generally employs four nylon strings or four courses of strings. Its tone and volume varies according to its size and construction.
[ Read: Alice In Wonderland Coloring Pages ]
10. Harp Guitar:
Here is a coloring page of harp guitar, a unique musical instrument. The picture has a simple outline, so even young kids can color it without much difficulty.
- A harp guitar is a musical instrument with additional unstopped strings that accommodate individual plucking.
- The instrument appears like harp in appearance, but produces typical acoustic guitar sound.
We hope your kid and you enjoy these free printable guitar coloring pages online. These guitar pictures to color can also be used for any music themed projects for preschool children or young kids.
Do share with us any anecdotes you have of your children with musical instruments, in the section below!
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- Top 200 Sexiest And Hot Guy Names For Your Little One - August 23, 2017
- 133 Most Popular Uzbek Baby Names For Girls And Boys - June 2, 2017
- 85 Untapped Hmong Baby Names Perfect For Girls And Boys - May 29, 2017