The- c’ for crown The atef crown The crown of denmark The crown of netherlands The deshret crown The royal crown The st. edwards crown The thorny crown The tiara C is for crown Coloring page of crown Crown heart shape Diamond crown coloring Egyptian crowns Frog crown Frog wearing crown Garfield Wore A Crown Hello kitty princess crown Prince and Crowns Drawings Prince Crowns Drawings Princess crown coloring pages printable sheet Simple crown coloring Simple crowns Simple gold crown Snow flake Fairies Crown crown The Roman Crown Simple Crown King Coloring Couronne Coloriage Coukibouki
- Free Printable Rapunzel Coloring Pages For Your Little Girl
- Free Printable Princess Tiana Coloring Pages Your Little Girl Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Princess Jasmine Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Interesting Kingdom Hearts Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Alice In Wonderland Coloring Pages For Your Little Princess
A crown is a symbolic form of headgear worn by a monarch or a deity. It represents victory, triumph, honor, glory and power. The crown bearer has the responsibility over all those residing under his rule. In some traditions, the crown bearers are considered almost godlike.
Top 10 Crown Coloring Pages:
Kids are intrigued by all things royal! Here are ten beautiful and unique crown coloring sheets for your kids to color.
1. ‘C’ For Crown:Sponsored
This coloring sheet is fit for your little queen. Ask your child to trace the letter ‘C’ in upper and lower case with a black crayon or marker.
- Let your kid try writing some C’s on the blank side of the sheet, and fill the letter and the little crown with any color of her choice.
- This coloring sheet will help to build a strong foundation for writing.
[ Read: Princess Jasmine Coloring Pages ]
2. Thorny Crown:
Here is a coloring sheet of a Thorny Crown. Take this coloring session as an opportunity to teach your child more about Jesus and His teachings.
- A crown of thorns was placed on Jesus’ head during the events leading to his Crucifixion.
- This instrument of the Passion was used by Jesus captors to cause him pain and mock his claim of authority.
3. Royal Crown:
This is a beautiful coloring sheet of a dazzling king’s crown. Crowns worn by rulers contain expensive and exquisite jewels.
- A royal crown is usually made of precious stones that increase its value. The stones are strategically chosen according its meanings and blessings.
- In some cultures, it is customary for the highest authority to wear crowns that have jewels and other symbols.
[ Read: Princess Tiana Coloring Pages ]
4. Roman Crown:
This coloring sheet features a beautiful Roman crown with small flowers and leaves. Ask your child to color in the lines to create a beautiful image of Roman crown.
- The crown was worn by some emperors in ancient time as a token of their own divinity. These crowns were also presented to Gods and deified heroes.
- Corona or Roman Crown was also rewarded to the civilians for their military or naval prowess.
[ Read: Cinderella Coloring Pages ]
5. Atef Crown:
This coloring sheet features a Pharaoh King wearing the Atef crown. Atef is a white crown that has a golden disk at the top and is trimmed with ostrich feathers. The ostrich feathers symbolize truth, balance, morality and justice.
- The crown represents the cycle of death and rebirth. The Pharaohs wore the Atef crown in the hope that they would become a form of Osiris after their death.
- The Atef crown is typically worn on top of a pair of ram or bull horns as a circle.
6. Deshret Crown:
The crown you see here is known as Deshret or Red crown. Deshret is a red, bowl shaped crown with a small, protruding wire. The crown is associated with the Pharaohs and the rulers of the Lower Egypt.
- The red color of the crown is associated with the “Red land” the arid desert land that surrounds the fertile “Black land” of Kemet. The protruding wire is a symbol of proboscis of the honeybee.
- The crown is made of organic materials like cloth or reeds. It is an emblem of the goddess Neith, the patron of Sais city in the Lower Egypt.
[ Read: Fairy Coloring Pages ]
A tiara is a type of crown worn by princesses and queens in different cultures. See how pretty and bright your child can color this tiara diagram.
- You can also assist your child in decorating the tiara with some glitters, ribbons and stickers.
- This will create a unique paper tiara.
8. St. Edwards Crown:
Here is a coloring image of St. Edward’s Crown, one of the oldest British Crown Jewels. This is one of the best & beautiful crown coloring pictures. This crown is considered the principle piece of the Regalia.
- The crown is named after St Edward the Confessor. St. Edward’s crown was used in the coronation of the English and British monarch.
- The crown is now worn by Queen Elizabeth 1, who rules the monarch of the Commonwealth realms.
[ Read: Barbie Coloring Pages ]
9. Crown Of Netherlands:
Here is a beautiful coloring image of the Crown of the Netherlands sitting pretty on a velvet cushion.
- The crown of the Netherlands has a modern origin. It was approved by The Dutch College of Arms in 1815.
- It is a beautiful bejeweled crown with golden fleuron, pearls. Its arches are studded with pearls and topped with an orb with a cross. The crown is lined with red velvet.
[ Read: Alice In Wonderland Coloring Pages ]
10. Crown Of Denmark:
This is a black and white image of crown of Denmark. Ask your child to color this crown in vibrant shades of golden and green. This will make the coloring sheet stand out.
- The crown was made by Didrik Fyren with the help of Nuremberg goldsmith.
- It is a beautifully studded crown made of gold, table cut gemstones, pearls and enamel. The circlet of the crown is ornamented with six sets of table cut diamonds. The crown weighs around 2900 grams.
These free printable crown coloring pages online will help to improve your child’s hand-eye coordination and motor skills. Do you have any interesting tidbits about the Crown capitals of the world, please share them in the section below! Do share how your kids liked these crown coloring pages printables.
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 133 Most Popular Uzbek Baby Names For Girls And Boys - June 2, 2017
- 85 Untapped Hmong Baby Names Perfect For Girls And Boys - May 29, 2017
- 200 Cheerful Afrikaans Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 25, 2017