Are you looking for some interesting and fun hairstyles for your teen that is short and spunky? Is she bored with her old look and planning for a makeover? Is she planning to flaunt a short, chic hairstyle this summer?
If you are looking for any of the above for your teen, read on to check out some of our style recommendations that will let your teen girl rock the short hair style.This 14 cute, simple and easy short hairstyles for teens will be comfortable for everyday wear.
Fun And Interesting Short Hairstyles That Your Teen Girl Will Love:
Here are some super fun and stylish short hair styles for teenage girls that your daughter will absolutely love:
1. Short Hair With Jagged Edges:
- For this particular hairstyle, your teen has to make sure that the ends of the hair are cut unevenly in a jagged manner.
- The hair at the sides will come till the mid part of the ears, while the hair at the back will be till the nape or just above it.
- In the front, your teen can keep the hair comparatively longer, so that she can do a side parting and still have some bangs to fall across the forehead.
- To make the style stand out and look different from her previous style, your teen can also go for a nice hair color.
[ Read: Teenage Updo Hairstyles ]
2. The Side Shaved Look:
- If your teen is ready to shock the world and go for a style that is really edgy and out there, the side shaved look is one of the hottest and most popular looks in the glamour world now.
- For this particular hairstyle, your teen has to get the sides of her absolutely shaved, with just the stubble of hair left on both the sides as well as the back.
- For the front, your teen should keep the hair long, including on the crown, so that she can sweep it all to the front or comb it out with a parting on the side.
- Your teen can also add front bangs to the entire look, in a way that the bangs fall till her eyes or just below her eyebrows. This is one of the cute short hairstyles for teens.
3. Cute Pixie Cut And Bob Mix:
- In this very cute hairstyle, your teen girl can get a mix of both the pixie cut as well as the bob cut.
- For this particular hairstyle, your daughter has to keep her hair short, till the nape of the neck at the most.
- For the sides, her hair should fall till the ends of her ear or just till her ear lobe.
- There is a lot of volume at the crown to give the entire hairstyle a bouncy look.
- At the front, your teen will have to keep the length of the hair really long, so that it comes to the side of the forehead and falls till her ears.
[ Read: Haircuts For Teenage Girls ]
4. Short Messy Curls With Front Long Hair:
- If your teen has curly or wavy hair, this is the absolute perfect hairstyle for her. On the other hand, the best part about this hairstyle is that even if your teen has straight hair, she can style this look with a little use of hair product.
- For the particular hairstyle, your teen has to first part the hair at the side in such a way that one part has much lesser hair than the other. This side of the hair will be cut shorter than the other side.
- For the other side, your teen will have the hair till the length of her ears.
- For the hair that comes down from her forehead and front of the head, she has to keep it a little long in comparison to the rest of the hair.
- The entire look is about giving it a messy and beach kind of look.
5. Short Cropped Hair With Long And Full Bangs:
- In this funky and very cool hairstyle, your teen girl can mix and match her look with a little short and a little long hair.
- For this particular hairstyle, your teen has to first part her hair at the sides. The sides of the hair will have to be cut short, with the hair that falls in front of the ear coming down just till below the ear.
- The hair that will fall on her ears should be cut to such a length that it falls till the middle of her hair.
- The hair at her back should be cut to reach till the nape of her neck.
- At the front, your teen has to keep the hair a little longer, so that it forms a full bang from the crown till the forehead and your teen can easily sweep it to the side.
6. Boyish Short Hair With Spiky Edges:
- Here is a super fun hairstyle that your teen girl can really show off and use to contour her face too.
- While most of the hair in this hairstyle is short and jagged, there are a few strands that are left a little long here and there in the midst.
- A little hair around the ear will be cut a little longer than the rest, while most of the hair, including the hair from the crown as well as the sides, has to be cut really short.
- Your teen can also keep some uneven bangs in the front that will give this entire hairstyle a messy and unmanaged look, while keeping it stylish.
- To make it look even more interesting, your teen can color her hair using a global color or using highlights or two different shades.
[ Read: Teenage Girl Hairstyles For School ]
7. Short And Sweet Simple Hairstyle:
- Here is a very simple and sweet hairstyle that is very easy to do and is very easy to maintain as well.
- In this particular hairstyle, the hair is not cut too short but is cut in such a way that your teen will easily be able to tuck it behind her ears.
- The side of the hair has to be cut a little short so that it falls just behind the ear, but the back will fall down till the nape of the neck. Also, most of the edges of the hairstyle are even.
- At the front and the crown, your teen has to keep the hair a little longer so that she can easily part it to a side part and pull the hair till the sides.
8. Short Bob Hair With A Line Cute:
- The A line bob is a very trendy style that will perfectly suit your teen girl if she loves short hair.
- For this particular hairstyle, your teen has to make sure that the hair at the back of her head is cut shorter than the hair at the front.
- The hair at the back of her should only come down till the nape of her neck. At the side too, the hair will maintain the same length.
- For a few strands at both the sides, very close to the ear and in the front portion of the sides that frame her face, your teen will have to leave the hair a little longer than the rest. Instead of doing this on both sides, your teen can also choose to do it at only one side.
- In the front, your teen can also choose to keep bangs that will complement the look.
9. Short Hair Till Shoulder Length:
- While this hairstyle is longer than the rest of the short hairstyles, it is still a short hairstyle that your teen girl can try out.
- For this particular hairstyle, your teen can keep her hair straight or even curl them or style them into a wavy look.
- The length of the hair will be till her shoulders and the cut is even, with no jagged ends. It is a very simple and everyday look in which your teen can simply part her hair in the middle and let it fall loose.
- Also, to make the look seem a bit more glamorous and not too plain, your teen can go for some ombre highlights by making the ends of her hair a lighter color than the rest.
[ Read: How To Stop Teenage Hair Loss ]
10. Very Short Hair With Side Flicks:
- In this hairstyle, your teen can play around with the length of her hair by keeping some a little shorter than the rest.
- Your teen has to first part her hair and make a small section at one side. For that particular side, her hair has to be cut very short and above her ears.
- For the other side, including the crown and the front of the head, she can keep the hair a little longer so that it can easily fall to the side.
- Your teen can also keep a few bangs that will sweep across her eyes and her forehead.
11. Hipster Hairstyle With Volume At The Crown:
- Here is one very interesting, stylish and super cute hairstyle that your teen girl will actually love.
- The entire focus of this hairstyle is that your teen has to keep a lot of volume on the crown and the front of the head, while the rest will remain shorter.
- The entire look is very messy and looks as if it is not put together, even though it is a very stylish one.
- In this particular look, your teen will have to keep the length at the back of the hair very short, just till the nape and cut very close to the scalp.
- For the sides, she can keep some of the hair a little longer, till below the ears, but mostly above.
- The hair at the crown and the front has to be let loose and long, so that it can create a lot of volume and bounce and give the look of a head full of hair.
- For the front, your teen can also add layers or bangs to complete the look. This is the existing short hairstyles for teenage girls.
12. Loose Wavy Curls With Short Hair:
- Here is a very short hairstyle that will look perfect with curly or wavy hair.
- For this particular look, your teen has to cut the hair very close to the scalp. The hair at the sides will have to be cut in such a way that they only cover the ears and do not come below it.
- For the back, the hair has to be as short as possible, and not more than the nape of the neck.
- Your teen can keep the hair at the crown a little longer than the rest of the head, as it will add a nice bounce to the whole look and not make it look flat.
- The entire look focuses on a more laid back and just out of bed kind of style, so there is no need for your teen to part her hair or comb it a certain way.
13. The Androgynous Boy Look:
- For this look, your teen has to keep her hair really short all over the head, except at the crown.
- In this look, your teen will have to cut the hair at her side and back very very short, just as short as a boy’s close cropped hairstyle.
- At the crown and the front of the head, the hair will have to be a little longer, and cut in such a way that your teen can style it in spikes.
- Also, the hair at the crown and the front should be cut in such a way that it gives a very edgy look and not a very evenly cut look. Your teen can style the look using some hair styling products that will make the hair stick up and hold shape.
14. Sweet And Simple Short Bob Hair With Frontal Bangs:
- In this particular hairstyle, your teen girl can sport a very cute and relaxed look that will style her short hair perfectly.
- For this particular style, your teen has to cut her hair in such a way that it is cut evenly and follows the same length overall.
- In the front, your teen can keep full frontal bangs that will fall down till her eyes.
Your teen will be extremely excited to show off her new hair style, so make sure you share the above style ideas with her and see which one she loves the most.
- 17 Stylish Hairstyles And Haircuts For Teenage Girls
- 10 Stylish Long Hairstyles For Teenage Guys
- 8 Fabulous Hairstyles For Pregnant Women
- 9 Quick & Easy Hairstyles For Kids With Long Hair
Latest posts by Debolina Raja (see all)
- 15 Surprising Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! - June 30, 2017
- Normal Delivery Vs Cesarean – Risks And Benefits - June 30, 2017
- 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Loose Your Children On - January 6, 2017