TMNT April O Neil To Color Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Brothers Casey Jones from TMNT Raphael from TMNT Ninja Turtle Donatello TMNT Donatello Loves Pizza Dont Mess With Me Coloring Pages Michelangelo on Skateboard TMNT Character Leonardo Michelangelo With Nanchaku Michelangelo Rotating His Nanchaku Printable Ninja Turtle Riding Bicycle Ninja Turtle Mask Coloring Pages Ninja Turtles Enjoying Christmas Mutant Ninja Turtles in Casual Rapheal of TMNT Coloring Pages TMNT are Ready for Battle Sensei Fighting with Enemies Splinter Coloring Pages Nickelodeon Ninja Turtles Group The Kraang Coloring Pages Mighty Kick The Kraang TMNT Donatello with Weapon Bo TMNT Shredder Coloring Picture Picture of Ninja Turtles Team
- 30 Wonderful Avengers Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Exciting Power Rangers Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 25 Popular Hulk Coloring Pages For Toddler
- Top 20 Iron Man Coloring Pages You Toddler Will Love
Give some fun to your little one with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coloring pages, one of the favorite comic characters. TMNT, better known as Ninja Turtles, is an American Television series, which was originally created in the form of comic book. It revolves around four anthropomorphic turtles that are trained by their master to battle the evil forces.
All the four Ninja Turtles are equipped with different fighting tools, which enable them to fight petty criminals, mutated animals and evil overlords in the storm sewers of New York City. Ninja Turtles coloring sheets are a great learning source for toddlers to help them develop their imagination skills.
Top 25 Ninja Turtles Coloring Pages For Kids:
Below is a list of Ninja Turtles coloring pages to print that your kids will love to color.
Raphael is one of the four turtles from the Ninja Turtles.
- He is a wise guy with a sarcastic sense of humor. His humor is usually attributed to his ignorance.
- He is mainly depicted as being sullen, maddened, aggressive and rebellious.
- He also has a turbulent relationship with his brother Leonardo.
- Raphael is always seen wearing a red bandana over his eyes and wields a twin Sai as his primary weapon.
This image shows a pose by Raphael, with his weapon and ready to save New York.
[ Read: Ben 10 Coloring Pages ]
Donatello is the brainiest and the smartest turtle of the lot.
- He is a natural mechanical wizard when it comes to fixing gadgets.
- He also cracks security codes and breaks through the firewalls.
- This tech-savvy turtle is responsible for the creation of the most of the equipment, including the turtle van.
- Donatello wears a purple bandana and carries a Bo staff.
Go for an adventure with Donatello by coloring this super fun coloring page.
Leonardo is the outright leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- He is named after Leonardo Da Vinci, the famous painter of the Renaissance period.
- He is the most sensible of all the other turtles and rarely makes wisecracks.
- He takes charge of the other turtles in the absence of their Master Splinter.
- Leonardo is characterized by blue headband and Katana sword.
All you need to do is fill in some colors in his image. You can also decorate your notebook, folders and even rooms with this ninja turtle coloring sheet.
[ Read: Spiderman Coloring Pages ]
Michelangelo is the most unstable turtle of the bunch.
- He acts as a comic relief in several intense situations.
- He also has an insatiable desire for pizza.
- Michelangelo is known to act repulsive in critical situations, which leads to some errors. However, he often surprises his brothers by exceeding their expectations.
- Michelangelo wears an orange mask and carries a dual Nunchaku.
Fill in some color in the image of this innocent and free spirited ninja.
5. April O’ Neil:
April O’Neil is a 16-year-old girl who lives in New York City and likes to hang out and play video games.
- She is a good friend of all the Ninja Turtles and acts like a motherly figure to them.
- Initially, she was a television reporter, but later quit the job because of frequent disagreements with the owner.
- This is an image of April conversing with Donatello.
April is always found wearing a distinctive yellow jumpsuit with white boots. However, you can fill with any color you want.
[ Read: Transformers Coloring Pages ]
Splinter is a pet rat of a ninja named Hamato Yoshi in Japan.
- He learned his master’s art by mimicking his movements while he practiced.
- He guides the team to fight the evil and helps them whenever they get into trouble.
- Splinter is the professional trainer of the ninja turtles and plays an important role in the each incarnation of the Ninja Turtles franchise.
Here is Splinter in action.
[ Read: Superman Coloring Pages ]
Shredder is the recurring villain in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- He is shown to be the archenemy of Splinter and the Ninja Turtles in every incarnation of the TMNT stories.
- He is also known as the leader of the Foot Clan, New York City branch.
- Shredder is a muscular Japanese man, who is always seen wearing a suit based on samurai.
- His armor consists of blade covered metal plaques on his hands, shoulders, forearms and ships.
He also wears a robe of red or purple color and a trident shaped helmet.
[ Read: Power Rangers Coloring Pages ]
8. The Kraang:
The Kraang is one of the main antagonists of the show.
- It is specie of alien who is hell bent on destroying the peace of the Ninja turtles.
- The turtles had once interfered with his plan of kidnapping April and ended up destroying its compound. It has been ever since then that he considers the turtles as his enemies.
Let your imagination go wild with this black and white drawing sheet of the Kraang.
[ Read: Toy Story Coloring Pages ]
9. The Group:
The Ninja Turtles were once bought by a young boy, who accidently tipped, resulting in the four turtles falling into a sewer drain.
- The turtles were touched by Hamato, which caused them to evolve into human like characters.
- The brothers together, confront the world of the New York City, facing the dangerous villains.
- An interesting trivia about these four turtles is that all of them are crazy about pizza and fight with each other over it.
- Here is an image of the Ninja Turtles dressed in their combat uniform, ready to face a new threat.
The color of the Ninja Turtles is green, so it is recommended to use this shade for their body. Make sure you choose the correct color for their bandanas.
[ Read: Pokemon Coloring Pages ]
10. Casey Jones:
Casey Jones is one of the vigilante characters in the Ninja Turtles series.
- He is a hotheaded avenger who punishes each crime with all his might.
- He uses sports equipment to fight the villains in the series. His weapons include cricket bat, hockey sticks, golf clubs and baseball bats.
- Casey is shown wearing a hockey mark and biker gloves.
- He carries all his weapons over his shoulders in a golf bag.
- Color this sheet online or print the sheet to color with your markers, watercolor or crayons.
11. Fighting on a skateboard:
Michelangelo is one of the four teenage mutant Ninja Turtles who uses the nunchaku to fight enemies. In this picture we see that he is not in the mood of fighting, his nunchakus are tied to his belt. He is enjoying skating on the skateboard with tiny wheels. Michelangelo or Mike is enjoying the speed and thrill while skating.
Skating is a very happening and adventurous sports. One has to learn it well to avoid injuries. Skating races are very common. Children who enjoy drama, action and speed will surely love coloring Mike on the skateboard.
12. Connect the Dots:
Guide your child to connect the dots and complete the picture of Raphael holding the sword. He is looking angry as always. But your child will be happy coloring even this grumpy Raphael.
It is a fun way to teach your child all the numbers. It is a test to see whether your child remembers all the numbers you taught him previously, and can remember the order of numbers in the numerical system.
Your child, who is familiar with how Raphael looks, will need little guidance to color this picture.
13. Ready for Battle:
The New York City is in danger and Ninja Turtles come to the rescue. Both their hands are occupied with weapons and they are rushing through a narrow alley to reach the destination.
Each Ninja Turtle is known for the weapons they carry, and they are really efficient at using them. Weapons look dangerous in their hands. The battle is on and they are charging for action. This picture is a scene from the Ninja Turtles television series, and your child will be thrilled to color it.
14. Ninja Turtle also loves Cycling:
Cycling is a great sport and children enjoy competitive cycling races with their friends and siblings. Always wear helmets and knee pads while cycling to prevent major injury to your body parts.
Your child must be cycling, and if he thoroughly enjoys it like this turtle, he will have fun coloring it. Since, he can easily relate to the picture.
15. Ninja Turtles Enjoying Christmas:
All the four Ninja Turtles are peeping through from a Christmas wreath decorated with ribbons. After fighting the dangerous enemies it is time to enjoy together and have a great feast.
Christmas calls for merriment and the smiling Ninja Turtles will take part in the joyous occasion.
16. The Mighty Kick:
Ninja Turtles have learnt the martial arts trick perfectly and we see Raphael launching a powerful kick in the air as Shredder looks on. The martial arts involve the use of hands and legs to defend one self and fight foes. So we see a well-muscled Raphael practicing ninja. You need a lot of strength and determination to learn martial arts. It improves your confidence and improves your concentration.
Children love action sequences and they will certainly love to learn all the fighting tricks when they grow up. It is better to start coaching him for martial arts at an early age, when his bones and muscles are developing and are supple. Young children will grasp the martial art better than adults. Guide him when he colors the picture.
17. Donatello Loves Pizza:
Donatello, named after the Renaissance artist, is the easy going and fun loving among all the four Ninja Turtles. He is a child at heart and adds humor at the sullen moments. He cheers everybody up. This gregarious and positive nature makes him every child’s favorite.
He absolutely loves pizza and orders it almost every day. If a pizza truck is nearby, you can be sure that Donatello has come to hijack the pizza truck and eat all the pizzas! If your child has tasted Pizza already he will certainly support Donatello’s love for pizzas.
18. Ninja Turtle Mask:
Which Ninja Turtle does your child like? Is it Leonardo or Donatello? Let your child color the bandana according to his choice. After coloring the Ninja Turtle green, cut out the eyes and pierce two holes at each side of the face and tie an elastic string. Voila your mask is ready! Adding glitters can transform this simple mask for a ninja turtle themed party.
If your child wants to color the eyes, no problem, make a cutout of this face and use this as a poster for his room.
19. Brothers Fighting:
Here, we see brothers locked in a duel. If you have an older son or daughter, you must have seen them fight often. These sibling fights are very normal and your child will smile at this picture while recollecting his latest fist fight with his brother.
Raphael is very hot headed and impulsive, he often has a clash with his brother Leonardo who is authoritative. Here we see them angry and locked in a duel. Who will emerge stronger, is the question?
Your child must have come across this scene in the television series and will need little guidance while coloring it.
20. Michelangelo Rotating his Nanchaku:
Nunchaku or nunchaks are also known as danger sticks or chainsticks. It is a traditional Okinawan martial arts weapon consisting of two sticks connected at one end by a short chain or rope. It was used by Okinawan nobles but it was not a very popular weapon then. It is mainly used during training so the learner can develop a good posture and quick hand movements. The use of nunchaku was popularized by actor and martial artist Bruce Lee and his pupil Don Inosanto, who is also an actor.
Michelangelo might not be Bruce Lee’s student, but he is still uses the nunchaku like a pro. Just see his fierce expression while he rotates the nunchakus with great speed. He is ready to fight the enemy and save the city of New York from danger.
21. Sensei Fighting the Enemies:
Do you know why the ninja turtles are great fighters? This is because their teacher or Sensei (Japanese name for teacher) taught them the art of ninjitsu. The name of the teacher is Splinter and he is the pet rat of the ninja master Hamato Yoshi. Splinter learnt the art of ninjitsu from his master perfectly and taught it to the Ninja Turtles. So he became the master of the ninja turtles. Here, in this picture we see splinter fighting with a bamboo rod. The ninja art involves the use of weapons in a particular style to cause maximum damage to the enemy.
Children love action and speed and they love watching these smart ninja moves on television and films. So your kid will love coloring this picture.
22. Why is Donatello Looking Scared?
Whenever Donatello gets time he orders pizza and soft drinks. We see him looking shocked at something, which is not shown in the picture. So it will make your child think what possibly can scare Donatello- the approach of his brother Raphael or an enemy lurking at the corner of the room. There is a mystery in this picture that makes it so interesting.
The scary expression on Donatello’s face will actually make your child laugh.
23. Ninja Turtles in Casual Clothes:
Have you ever seen Ninja Turtles in casual clothes? You must have always seen them with swords and shields chasing enemies. This picture shows them wearing jackets and sunglasses. They are going to having a great time. Sometimes, everyone deserves a break and enjoy leisure!
Your child will enjoy coloring the casual clothes in different shades and make the Turtles look smart and chic.
24. Don’t Mess With Me:
This is an enemy of the Ninja Turtles; he looks menacing and has thrown a direct challenge to the turtles to come and fight and save New York. He has crossed the swords and makes the cross symbol, which is popular warning sign.
If your child watches the Ninja Turtle series he will be able to color the picture correctly. Your child will make this enemy look even more larger than life and scary.
25. Team Ninja:
All the four teenage ninja Turtles- Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo and Donatello are seen in the single frame. We see the cheerful Donatello peeping out from the sewer hole, with its lid on his head. All the turtle brothers look so happy together.
Your child will enjoy coloring all the turtles; make sure he colours the bandanas correctly to distinguish one turtle from another.
Ninja Turtles were created by illustrator Kevin Eastman and his friend Peter Laird. The concept of creating the teenage mutant turtles was a result of a thorough brainstorming session. There is a film and television series based on the Ninja Turtles, and a range of toys and merchandise for children has made the characters very popular among children. So why wait, print the coloring pages and have great fun coloring them!
Your kids will definitely enjoy filling colors in the Ninja Turtles coloring pages free printable. Paint them in vibrant colors and share your experience with us.
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 133 Most Popular Uzbek Baby Names For Girls And Boys - June 2, 2017
- 85 Untapped Hmong Baby Names Perfect For Girls And Boys - May 29, 2017
- 200 Cheerful Afrikaans Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 25, 2017