- Free Printable Chicks Coloring Pages For Your Toddlers
- Free Printable Interesting Squirrel Coloring Pages To Keep Your Child Busy
- Free Printable Cute “Alvin And The Chipmunks” Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 15 Lovely Kitten Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Alice In Wonderland Coloring Pages For Your Little Princess
Cute and adorable – that’s what Guinea pigs are. They draw every kid’s attention. If your kid is in love with this small cute creature, then this article is a nice way for you to draw their attention.
Guinea pig coloring pages can come as a useful addition in the animal or pet theme in kindergartens and for spending a quality time with your kid at home.
Top 10 Guinea Pig Coloring Pages:
Apart from improving your kid’s coloring skills, compiling guinea pig coloring sheets will also help your child understand the animal’s habitat and daily life better. Found in various shades of beige brown rust, black and white, your kid can use their imagination to color guinea pig as they please. This South American rodent will definitely bring a smile to your child’s face every time he or she sees the animal.
Here are top 10 guinea pig coloring pages to print for your kid:
1. Guinea Pig In A Box:
In this image, the guinea pig is seen peeping out of a box.
- Fun for children to visualize, a guinea pig in this way it also implies that the animal is playful.
- Guinea pigs are playful creatures. Your child will have fun coloring the box with so many circles and the guinea pig.
[ Read: Little Pigs Coloring Pages ]
2. Guinea Pig With A Lovely Hat:
In this picture, Guinea pig is seen wearing a lovely Christmas hat.
- Again an act of playfulness, your kid can make excellent pets out of it by decorating it as per his will.
- This picture is simple and your kid will love coloring this easy outline of guinea pig.
3. Standing Guinea Pig:
In this picture, Guinea pig is seen standing upright. Probably, hungry or excited to see its owner!
- Guinea pigs come near the cage to “purr” when they are happy and also stand up and make squeak when they are hungry.
- With so many contours and curves on its body your child will have a lovely time coloring this in different shades.
[ Read: Cow Coloring Pages ]
4. Guinea Pig Eating Watermelon:
This picture shows, guinea pig eating a piece of watermelon. Watermelon and the presence of the guinea pig will make a colorful contrast of shades. Your child will love to discover more facts with coloring.
- Guinea pigs are gnawing animals, so they need to constantly sharpen their front teeth and so nibble some wood or hay all the time.
- They actually can’t eat big fruits like this; it needs to be cut down to biteable pieces and deseeded before giving it to them.
[ Read: Farm Animals Coloring Pages ]
5. Guinea Pig Playing With Plant:
Here guinea pig is seen in its natural habitat playing with the branch of a plant. Your naughty kid will surely enjoy coloring this picture.
- The plant has a flower at its end, and the guinea pig has a curious expression on its face as if it’s up to some mischief.
- Guinea pigs live on grass lands and shrubby areas as they need to nibble all the time.
6. Sleeping Guinea Pig:
In this picture, guinea pig is seen sleeping peacefully.
- Guinea pigs are not nocturnal animals as its fellow rodents. It’s actually something between a rat and a rabbit when it comes to its characteristics.
- A guinea pig sleeps or takes power naps throughout the day.
- It will occasionally stretch to express contentment while sleeping.
[ Read: Dog Coloring Pages ]
7. Guinea Pig In Hands:
This image shows guinea pig in the hands of its owner.
- Guinea pigs respond to human touch love care and affection in the same way other pets do.
- They are extremely fragile creatures.
- If you have this as your pet, tell your child to hold it with real gentle hands, and any rough handling can break their bones. It will “squeak” if it does not like your touch, just gently take out your hand from below to make it comfortable.
8. Mother And Baby Guinea Pigs:
This image shows mother guinea pig cuddling its baby. This looks extremely cute and your child will love to color both of them in same or different shades as they like.
- Tell your child the fact that guinea pig babies are born with fur and open eyes.
- They can actually live without their mother for five days on their own after they are born.
[ Read: Sheep Coloring Pages ]
9. Cuddled Up Guinea Pigs:
This is one of the cutest guinea pig coloring pictures that shows two cute guinea pigs cuddled up together with curious happy expressions in their eyes. Coloring this will be so much fun with piece of cage behind the back and food bowls in front.
- Guinea pigs love to graze constantly in grass or hay or a piece of wood to sharpen their tooth that is forever growing.
- They like staying huddled up together so that the predator can be sighted easily.
[ Read: Goat Coloring Pages ]
10. Guinea Pig With Bowl Of Food:
In this picture, guinea pig is seen with a bowl of food in front. Your child will find this image is easier to color as it does not have too many lines or curves. Food can be imagined to be of any variety and colored accordingly.
- A guinea pig eats several times in a day and is a hardcore vegetarian.
- If they are in cage, they need to be fed with raw fresh greens, vegetables and fruits daily for their upkeep.
- A guinea pig sometimes eats its own poop to sustain nutrition.
Compiling a guinea pig coloring worksheet will give your child the added advantage to know more about them.
We hope that your kid loved free printable guinea pig coloring pages online! Let us know about your child’s reaction by commenting below.
Latest posts by needhi gandhi (see all)
- 10 Best John Deere Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color - November 19, 2014
- 4 Stages of Intellectual Development In Children - November 5, 2014
- Top 25 Cowboy Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones - October 13, 2014