The-Hannah-Montana-Spelling The-Miley-With-Her-Puppy The-Professional-Stage-Performer The-Singing-Hannah-Montana a-The-“Shh”-Expression The-Birthday-Card The-Cool-Hannah-Montana The-Miley-In-Sports-Dress The-Posing-Hannah-Montana The-Smiling-Hannah-Montana
- Free Printable Music Notes Coloring Pages For Your Music Lover Little Kids
- Free Printable Awesome Dora Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 25 Amazing Happy Birthday Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Family Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
Hannah Montana is one of the most famous American musical comedies designed exclusively for kids and pre-teens. There are four seasons to this serial and has made a big profit in a very short span.
The show is about the life of Miley Cyrus, a teenager who follows a humble lifestyle during the day and becomes a celebrity recording artist named Hannah Montana by night. This teenage soap opera is full of fun elements that teach your child some of the most precious things of life.
If you want to tell your child more about Hannah Montana, use coloring pages as an example. Here is a collection of Hannah Montana coloring sheets for you and your child.
10 Best Hannah Montana Coloring Pages For Kids:
These Hannah Montana coloring pages printable will open up a new dimension in your child’s school life. Your child will adore the wonderful and amazing art of coloring more than she did before.
1. Singing Hannah Montana:
Hannah Montana singing a fun song with the microphone in her hand: a very bright and glamorous image indeed!
- If your kid loves Hannah Montana, she will jump at the sight of this picture since the appearance is so eye-catching.
- This is where you can teach your kids how to shade different human caricatures.
- Remind them to use light colors like peach for someone of a fair complexion.
[ Read: Barbie Coloring Pages ]
2. Smiling Hannah Montana:
Another pleasant image you could make your kid color is the Smiling Hannah Montana.
- Here you will find her singing one of her best songs with a shy expression on her face.
- The picture has a lot of different elements that need to be colored. So help your child learn how to shade without crossing the borders.
- You can also remind her of the fun and innocent character that Hannah Montana possesses and that every girl should learn to enjoy her life like that!
3. Professional Stage Performer:
This image displays us to the chic and stylish side of Hannah Montana. She has been given a very well defined stage show look in the picture.
- You can use the picture to tell your child about the perks of having a glamorous life and the disadvantages that come along with it. Use the TV show as a reference.
- Let your child use colors of her personal choice for the outfit.
[ Read: Music Coloring Pages ]
4. Posing Hannah Montana:
In this image you will find Hannah Montana again, but not in her stage show appearance. She is being her same old humble self.
- Tell your child more about Hannah Montana through the image.
- Remind her of the dual life she lives and how difficult life becomes for someone when they lie about things.
- The picture is very simple to color and shouldn’t be time consuming at all.
[ Read: Music Notes Coloring Pages ]
5. Miley With Her Puppy:
One of the most adorable Hannah Montana coloring pictures you will ever find in the Hannah Montana coloring pages is the image of Miley holding her puppy in her arms.
- The picture stands as a representation of pets or animals and love for these innocent creatures.
- You could use this image to tell your child about different types of pet animals.
6. Birthday Card:
This image is very appealing to the eyes. As it captures the perfect caricature of Hannah Montana singing the birthday song with her fan standing by her side.
- After the coloring has been done, your child can gift this to her friend as a birthday card.
- Make sure a whole array of colours has been used for the image to make it look bright and beautiful.
[ Read: Guitar Coloring Pages ]
7. Cool Hannah Montana:
This image makes Hannah Montana resemble an absolute style diva. It is luring to the eye and will surely grab your child’s attention.
- The borders of the picture are thick and well shaped, so coloring shouldn’t be a problem.
- You can use the image to tell your child to smile at all times and how nice it looks on someone when they are happy.
8. The “Shh” Expression:
Hannah Montana is known for her ‘Shh’ Expression, i.e., don’t tell anyone style. As throughout the show she hides her identity as a celebrity.
- The picture stands as a representation of secrets and hidden talents.
- You might actually ask your child to sing the Hannah Montana title track at the end of the coloring. That should really be fun!
[ Read: Winx Club Coloring Pages ]
9. Miley In Sports Dress:
In this image you will see Miley or Hannah Montana dressed in a sports outfit ready to hit the basketball court!
- The picture signifies simplicity and the dual lives often people live.
- It helps in building hand and eye coordination.
[ Read: Ballet Coloring Pages ]
10. Hannah Montana Spelling:
Help your child learn the spelling of Hannah Montana through this shiny and glamorous image.
- Let your child use a different color for every alphabet.
- Ask her to color the background of the picture too. It would be like an icing on the cake.
These free printable Hannah Montana coloring pages online are a good way of letting your child indulge in her Hannah Montana obsession, without having to be glued in front of the television! You can also create your own Hannah Montana coloring book.
Do you think our ideas were helpful? Tell us your experiences on these Hannah Montana coloring pages to print in the comment box below.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- When Should You Book Your First Antenatal Appointment? - July 20, 2015