- First wedding anniversary wishes for wife
- Wedding anniversary messages for wife
- Funny wedding anniversary quotes for wife
- Anniversary card messages for wife
Marriage is a journey that has a beginning but no end!
Wedding anniversaries are beautiful reminders of this wonderful journey. They give you an opportunity to celebrate memorable times, togetherness, and the future ahead. So, if your anniversary is coming up, prepare to send out some beautiful anniversary wishes to your wife. If words fail you in expressing your feelings, don’t worry. MomJunction is here to help you with the task.
First Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Wife
The first year of marriage is all about discovering each other, enjoying the pleasant times, accepting the difficult times, and facing the tough times. Most of all, it is about standing by each other through all circumstances. That makes the first wedding anniversary a significant milestone to celebrate. And what better way than to send out those wishes expressing your happiness on completing one year of marriage.
2. “May the rest of our lives always be like our first anniversary – exciting, youthful and hopelessly romantic. Happy first anniversary!”
3. “May we have many more years of glasses to clink, surprises to throw, cakes to cut, gifts to give and smiles to put on each other’s faces. Happy first anniversary!”
4. “On our anniversary, let’s not look back at the memories we’ve made. Rather let’s look ahead at all those that are yet to come. Happy 1st anniversary.”
5. “The celebration of our anniversary will last for twenty-four hours, but the celebration of our lives together will last a lifetime and beyond. Happy first anniversary my darling.”
6. “If my life was a boat, floating over the choppy waters of destiny, you are the set of sails which will see me through. Happy first marriage anniversary.”
8. “If time could be played over and over again in a loop, I would put the first year of our marriage in repeat mode because it has been perfect. Happy first anniversary dear.”
9. “Thanks for making sure that the first year of our married lives was perfect. I promise I’ll do everything I can to make sure that every single year of the rest of our lives is perfect – exactly how you deserve it to be.”
10. “On our 1st wedding anniversary, I have this to say – I love life because of you. Thank you for being in my life. Happy anniversary!”
11. “Just as a bird can’t fly without wings, I can’t even imagine my life without you. Happy 1st anniversary my sunshine!”
12. “One year has passed, but I will never forget that moment in my life when you said YES. I’m so happy my darling because you make my life complete!”
14. “When I proposed to you, I gave you a ring. When you said ‘Yes,’ you gave my life wings. Happy first anniversary!”
15. “Nothing comes close to how I feel when I hold you close. It is a silence that tickles me in the deepest corner of my soul. Happy first anniversary!”
Wedding Anniversary Messages For Your Wife
Anniversaries are special! Anything special requires your heartfelt and sincere efforts. So take time to make your wife feel special with specially written messages for her. Here is a list of some heartfelt wedding anniversary wishes for your wife.
16. “It doesn’t matter whether we always agree or not. What matters is that I love you and you love me. Happy anniversary, my beautiful wife!”
17. “The only things trending forever in our lives are #happiness, #love, and #romance. Happy anniversary dear wifey!”
18. “Like a lock without its key, my life would be useless without you in it. Happy anniversary, my beautiful wife!”
20. “A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman who has given me a beautiful life. Happy anniversary!”
21. “I don’t know where I would be if you hadn’t supported me. My life would’ve come to a dead end if it weren’t for you. Today, as we celebrate our anniversary, I just want to say thanks for everything baby.”
22. “Our house would never have become a home without you. Our kids would never have understood the meaning of family without you. I would have never experienced love without you. Happy anniversary!”
23. “Time stopped the day we got married. I’m stuck in a warp of sunny hues, smiles and everlasting love. Happy anniversary!”
24. “Rewinding to the happy memories of our married life inspires me to fast forward and dream about the amazing future that lies ahead. Happy anniversary!”
26. Anniversaries will come and go, but our lives will forever continue to be a celebration of togetherness and romance. I love you.
27. “A happy marriage is a relationship between two people who know the meaning of commitment, trust, sacrifice, forgiveness, and honesty. Happy anniversary!”
28. “I am one of the few lucky men in this world who can say that my best friend, girlfriend, and wife are the same woman. Happy anniversary!”
29. “You know you’re in a real relationship when making sacrifices for someone else makes you happy from within. I love you, happy anniversary.”
30. “I wish our love grows higher than the mountain, wider than the sky, brighter than the moon and warmer than the sun. Happy anniversary my dear.”
32. “True happiness is to get married and to feel glad about it for the rest of your life. I am so happy with you, my sweetheart. Happy anniversary!”
33. “Anniversaries are meant to be celebrated. But in our case, it serves as a reminder that we will spend the rest of our life together. Now, then and forever.”
34. “My anniversary gift is insignificant when compared to the happy marriage and beautiful family you have given me. Happy anniversary!”
35. “Best wishes and happy anniversary to the one behind my success, happiness, and all my smiles. You are the reason our marriage has lasted many a mile. Happy anniversary to my wife.”
36. “Happy anniversary to my dear wife! I am grateful for the wonderful time that we have spent together. Believe me; those moments are really special to me. I hope we spend all our life together, like this.”
38. “You have always given my life a new purpose, even when I was trying to let go of everything. You always had my back when the times were tough. On this anniversary, I can only wish you and thank you for all that you have done for me.”
39. “Happy anniversary my dear wife. It doesn’t matter how much we argue, what really matters is that we love each other more than our differences. Thanks for all your support. May we have a blessed life ahead.”
40. “In times of trouble or happiness, I know you are always with me and will stand by my side. You are everything that I could ever ask for. Here’s to another year of our lives together. Happy anniversary!”
41. “I love being married to you. It’s so great that I have found the person who bears all my eccentricities, understands my moods and reads my mind without saying a word. Happy anniversary sweets!”
42. “The day that changed my life, the day that brought happiness in my life, the day when I proposed you – that day is here. And now I am with you. Days have passed on, years have gone by, but my love has not changed for you. I will always love you. Happy anniversary!”
44. “Your love is the strength that drives me to do everything for this family. You are the armor that shields me from tears. Happy anniversary!”
45. “The day we took our wedding vows was the beginning of our journey to a wonderland. Hold my hand always my dear, promise me not to let go. Happy wedding anniversary!”
46. “You and your love are the reason I feel so alive every day. Thank you for your patience and devotion, which always inspire me. You’ve made my life complete, honey, I love you so much. Happy anniversary!”
47. “You know, after all these years of living together, I realize that if I had a chance to change everything, I would never take it. I will always choose you, my dear wife. Congratulations on our wedding anniversary!”
48. “When you hug me and hold my hand, my worries go away because they know I have you. I love you baby and I won’t stop. Happy anniversary!”
50. “We have been happily married for 10 years, and I know, I used to forget our anniversary very often, but today is very special, it’s been 10 years… just let that sink in. We used to fight, laugh, cuddle, and you know, it was all worth it.”
51. “Many people give their wives gifts on their anniversary. But I have kept it really simple and given my whole life to you my dear. I love you, Happy anniversary!”
52. “I’ve searched every dictionary to find the meaning of life but I found nothing. But when we got married and I looked into your eyes, I found everything. Happy anniversary.”
53. “We may have struggles and bumps along the way but what is important now is I have you by my side to face anything that may come our way. Together we are stronger, together we will accomplish anything. Together we are one. Happy anniversary my dear wife!”
54. “Our anniversary is just a momentary celebration, but our marriage is a timeless one. Happy anniversary!”
56. “When two people are connected at heart, it doesn’t matter what they do or who they are or where they live; there are no boundaries or barriers. Happy anniversary to us!”
57. “It doesn’t matter where you go in life, it’s who you have beside you that matters. Happy anniversary!”
58. “You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy anniversary dear!”
59. “As we learn, let us share. As we take, let us give. As we weep, let us care. As we love, let us live. Best wishes on our wedding anniversary!”
60. “Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you. Happy anniversary my lovely wife!”
62. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. Happy anniversary!”
63. “Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve given me. Your love makes my days so very bright and sunny. Happy anniversary my lovely wife!”
64. “Wow, I can’t believe one more year has just passed us by. How time flies when we are happy, it’s a great honor and pleasure to be your husband. I love you dear. Happy anniversary!”
65. “You’re my beautiful queen and I forever will be your brave and courageous knight, who will protect you from sorrow and tears. Congratulations on our wedding anniversary! Love you madly.”
66. “I love you, and I always did, even when we fight, and I yell, “Leave me alone” I don’t mean it, because you are my everything and if you leave, I won’t have anything left. Happy anniversary!”
Funny Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Wife
Life is too short to be grumpy and serious. Have fun, drink, eat, and be merry while loving unconditionally. And don’t forget to induce some humor into the anniversary celebrations with these funny anniversary wishes for your wife. They might just perk her up.
68. “Marriage is like vitamins; we supplement each other’s minimum daily requirements.”
69. “They say the first year of marriage is the hardest…and then you get used to it. Happy anniversary anyway, my dear wife.”
70. “My dear wife, you are the seat belt in the roller coaster of my life. You protect me at every turn and through all the ups and downs of my life. You are very special to me. Happy anniversary.”
71. “Baby, even though you wake me up in the middle of the night with the most annoying snores, I still love you and everything you are. Happy anniversary!”
72. “Oh dear! You know how much I enjoyed annoying you all these days!, I am rejoicing now, thinking that I still have that opportunity, so let us celebrate the anniversary.”
74. A day of loving.
A week of quarrel.
A month of war.
A year of marriage.
75. “Peanut butter with pizza is a bad combination, but I don’t care, I like it that way. Cheers to our anniversary!
76. “Congratulations on sharing yet another year of happiness, suffering, misery, and tolerance. But don’t you dare leave me alone. I want to share my all emotions only with you. Happy anniversary!”
77. “I’ve been crazy,
I’ve been a fool,
I’ve done things that were out of control,
So I’m really wondering why you’re still with me.
Probably because you’re just like me.
78. “We are like salt and a paper cut, two things that aren’t supposed to be together but end up that way anyways!”
80. “Opposite poles attract, they say.
I proved that on our wedding day.
I was wedded to you, as you were to me,
And then we started our war, errrr journey.”
81. “It started with a dream of a life together – and the dream just keeps getting better (despite an occasional nightmare). Happy anniversary!”
82. “Nothing makes me happier than knowing that you love me for who I am and letting me be myself. Even if I am obnoxious and crazy.”
83. “I’m so happy that, all these years ago,
I found the one person I want to annoy for the rest of my life.
Wishing you a Happy anniversary!”
84. “Three kids, two lovebirds, and one mortgage — We’re in this together. Love Ya!”
86. “I was once a man who couldn’t handle a woman, but with you, everything was just so easy and fun. As every year passes by I can’t help but love you more, my beautiful wife. Happy anniversary!”
Anniversary Card Messages for Wife
An anniversary card with a beautiful, heartfelt message from you is one of the best ways of showing how much your wife means to you and how much you love her. You can personalize the card to make it all the more special. Here are some anniversary card messages that can inspire you in penning your own anniversary message:
87. “Instead of a card, you should get a trophy for putting up with me another year. You’re the only one for me.”
88. “You are the light that wakes me in the morning, guides me through the day, and watches over me at night.”
89. “It doesn’t matter whether it’s our first or twentieth anniversary, what matters is that we love each other always.”
90. “I think that I am constantly doing stupid things because I know that I can always count on you. Happy anniversary.”
92. “Happy anniversary to someone I can talk to, laugh with, cry with, and cause some trouble with. Let’s celebrate our anniversary and raise a toast to our togetherness.”
93. “If staying married to you for the rest of my life is crazy, then I don’t want to be sane. I can’t imagine my life without you.”
94. “Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!”
95. “I always thought nothing could be as flawless and perfect as my life. Turns out, our marriage is. Happy anniversary!”
96. “The happiest day in my life was the day you finally became my wife. I feel so lucky every day to have you as my lover, wife, and best friend. Thank you for your love and care. Happy anniversary my wife!”
98. “True happiness is to get married and be glad about it every day of your life. I am so happy I found you, my sweetheart, happy anniversary!”
99. “You are so generous with your love time, energy, and forgiveness! Thank you for another amazing year of marriage.”
100. “I thought I got the better end of the deal and every year it just keeps getting better.”
101. “I hope that a relationship that started with cookies, a fishing trip, and a turtle can always stay pure and simple. It’s still fun to flirt with you. I can always depend on you to laugh. I love you!”
We are sure you loved all those messages and can’t wait to send them out to your wife on your anniversary. Well, in the meantime, if you want us to include some more on our list, you can share them below in the comments section.
Latest posts by Kalpana M (see all)
- 101 Relationship Problem Quotes That Strike A Chord - April 4, 2018
- Planning A Baby Shower: 10 Vital Things To Consider And A Checklist To Have - March 21, 2018
- 10 Mouth-Watering Recipes For Baby Shower Cookies - March 20, 2018