Are you trying to conceive? Do you know that soy isoflavones can help you get pregnant? If you were wondering what soy isoflavones are and how they help you get pregnant, read our post. Here we discuss the appropriate dosage and the proper way to consume soy isoflavones to induce a pregnancy.
As incredible as it may sound, but soy isoflavones help many women conceive and enjoy their journey towards motherhood. Infertility has become one of the common problems for most women. The unconventional method of using soy isoflavones to get pregnant is quite effective for many mothers.
Isoflavones are the typical type of plant-derived micronutrients or phytoestrogens. The isoflavones initiate estrogenic stimulation in the human body. High-protein food elements such as soya bean or soy products contain a higher proportion of these isoflavones. The consumption of soy isoflavones enhances the aspects of fertility in women. (1)
How To Take Soy Isoflavones For Fertility?
Soy isoflavones help to induce ovulation in women, who are experiencing non-ovulatory or fertility issues. Women facing problems of irregular menstrual cycles get relief by consuming soy isoflavones. Soy isoflavones enhance estrogen production in your body. The increase in estrogen triggers the ovulation process and initiates the process of fertility. Soy isoflavones are the best natural alternatives to induce ovulation in women. (2)
[ Read: Fertilaid For Women ]
Dosage Of Soy Isoflavones To Get Pregnant:
Soy isoflavones supplements are easily available in grocery stores and pharmacies in the form of 40mg pills. The recommended dosage of soy isoflavones supplement for getting pregnant is 80 mg every day. You can take two pills every day.
Possible Risks Of Soy Isoflavones:
You should never consume soy isoflavones supplements for more than five days in a row every month. Excess consumption can trigger negative effects on your ovulation. It may imbalance your menstrual cycle. Additionally, consuming supplements with other antibiotics can also have negative impacts on your health. It is always advisable to consult a doctor before you consume soy isoflavones supplements.
[ Read: Fertility Drugs For Women ]
Consuming Soy Isoflavones Supplements:
For better results, take the supplements at the right time of your menstrual cycle. It is advisable to take the supplements three to five days after the first day of menstruation. Try to maintain the same timing every day and consume your supplements after your meals.
Side Effects Of Soy Isoflavones:
Soy Isoflavones can lead to many side effects, which include:
- Breast Cancer
- Thyroid disorders
- Digestive disorders
[ Read: Effect Of Diabetes On Fertility ]
Important Points To Remember:
Some important things to remember before you consume soy isoflavones include:
- Women above 35 years of age should seek proper medical advice. They should never start taking soy isoflavones supplements without medical guidance.
- If you have irregular ovulation, you can take these supplements. But if your infertility is due to some other health issues, don’t use these supplements. Women, who suffer from complex health disorders like uterine polyps, fibrocystic breasts, uterine fibroids or thyroid disease, should never take soy isoflavones. Their problems may get worse with such concentrated phytoestrogens.
- If you are suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), it’s better to avoid soy isoflavones.
- Take the appropriate dosage of the supplements for the five-day course. Over soy isoflavones fertility dosage can lead to severe health complexities.
- Before taking soy isoflavones consult with your doctor. If you are taking antibiotics or thyroid medications, these soy supplements trigger negative impacts on the body.
- You may experience some minor side effects of soy isoflavones like digestive disturbances or fatigue. Try to take the supplements at the right time to reduce the side effects of soy isoflavones. (3)
Hope you found the article about soy isoflavones and fertility useful. With proper intake of soy isoflavones, you can resolve your fertility and ovulation problems effectively.
Did soy isoflavones help you become pregnant? Share your story with fellow moms here.
- Infertility Treatment – Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
- Caffeine – Does It Affect Your Fertility?
- 7 Effective Ayurvedic Treatments To Cure Infertility
- How Do Yeast Infections Affect Fertility?
Latest posts by RIA SAHA (see all)
- Hepatitis During Pregnancy: Types, Causes, And Treatment - May 11, 2017
- 7 Harsh Reasons Of Dysfunctional Family Relationships - September 1, 2016
- You Have Different Breastmilk For Your Daughter And Son - June 6, 2016