- Top 10 Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Letter ‘S’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘Y’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- 25 Alphabet Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Easy To Learn ABC Coloring Pages For Your Little One
Your child may have already started learning about the different letters of the alphabet in preschool. While it may be quite difficult to think of creative ways to teach your child these alphabets, you can always opt to use this particular set of coloring pages to make learning fun and ‘colorful’.
The 10 Best Letter I Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
These letter i coloring pages printable are a fun way to learn about the alphabet ‘I’ away from a classroom setting, because it gives them images and symbols to associate with during the process. Therefore, they may have more fun with this activity without exerting too much pressure on them to deliver.
1. Small And Big ‘I’:Sponsored
The picture showcases the two variants of the letter ‘I’
- The alphabet ‘I’ is the ninth letter of the alphabet in the Latin alphabet.
- Your kid will learn to distinguish between the upper and lower case versions of the letter ‘I’.
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
2. ‘I’ For Igloo:
This picture showcases that ‘I’ also stands for Igloo.
- Igloos are only found in the Arctic and Antarctic and are homes where Eskimos love.
- Your kid can practice the spelling of ‘igloo’ on a separate page.
3. ‘I’ For Ice Cream:
The picture showcases that the letter I stands for ice cream.
- Ice cream was initially intended to be frozen ice but has since evolved into other variants as well.
- You can always give your kid can ice cream after he completes coloring the picture.
[ Read: Letter L Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘I’ For Iguana:
This picture showcases an iguana sitting atop the letter ‘I’.
- Iguanas hail from the lizard family and can be adopted as pets too.
- Your kid will learn to color within the outline.
[ Read: Letter M Coloring Pages ]
5. ‘I’ For Ibis:
This image shows a large Ibis standing right next to the letter ‘I’.
- An Ibis is a long-legged wading bird which is usually found in still waters.
- Your kid will learn about a new species of bird which he might not necessarily know about.
6. Cartoon Iguana:
This picture highlights a cute iguana which has his tail wrapped around the letter I.
- Iguanas use their tail to catch insects and other prey which they eat.
- Your kid might require some assistance choosing the colors for this picture.
[ Read: Letter N Coloring Page ]
7. ‘I’ For Island:
This picture associates the letter I with the word Island.
- Islands are isolated pieces of land which were part of a large mass of land which may have separated due to natural causes.
- You can show your kid a picture of an island for him to get a better understanding of what it is before coloring.
8. ‘I’ For Ice-skate And Iron:
This picture associated the letter I with ice-skate and iron.
- While an ice skate is something your kid may relate to, the word ‘iron’ is something he could learn in addition.
- Ask your kid to use bright colors for these images to make things fun.
[ Read: Letter H Coloring Pages ]
9. ‘I’ For Inhale:
This picture shows a little girl inhaling – therefore, I for Inhale.
- Inhaling forms part of the breathing process where you take in air and then release it, known as exhale.
- This picture will help build better hand-eye coordination.
[ Read: Letter G Coloring Pages ]
10. Words Which Begin With ‘I’:
This coloring page showcases a number of words which begin with the letter I.
- The letter ‘I’ in this picture stands for India, insect, iguana and igloo.
- Your kid can practice writing the alphabet in the space provided.
With these free printable letter i coloring pages online, your kid will learn to associate the letter with various words which also start with ‘I’ in addition to coloring the images to make it an interactive activity. Also, this exercise will serve the main purpose of making your kid more confident when it comes to coloring within the lines in order to build concentration.
Moms, do let us know if your kid enjoyed these letter i coloring sheets!
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015