the-‘m’-for-mango the-‘m’-for-milk the-‘m’-for-moon-and-mouse the-‘m’-for-mosquito the-‘m’-for-mermaid the-‘m’-for-monkey the-‘m’-for-mother the-‘m’-for-mountain-color-page the-m-for-mushroom The ‘M’ Fo Mug
- Top 10 Letter L Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Letter A Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Easy To Learn ABC Coloring Pages For Your Little One
- 25 Alphabet Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
The first sound your child utters is a thing of joy and excitement to all parents. On most occasions your child may mumble “mmmm” at about 3-4 months of age. While your baby may be referring to milk or mother, in truth, your baby’s first phonetics have already begun. That, incidentally, is for the letter M.
The letter M is an extremely repeatable alphabet, it’s easier for your baby’s tongue and both you and your baby relate to it instantly.
Top 10 Letter M Coloring Pages For Kids:
A great way to help your child remember the alphabet is by saying that it looks like two small mountains. Also, show some flashcards to go along.
Compiling letter M coloring worksheets will help your child understand the sound of M better with the words that it makes. It’s a fun activity to identify different words using these letter m coloring sheets.
Keeping this in mind, let’s begin with easier ones:
1. ‘M’ For Mushroom:
The picture depicts the image of two mushrooms in the grass.
- Mushrooms are commonly eaten in most households and they come in variety of types and colors. They are easily visible to your child in gardens, parks and markets.
- So not only can your child identify it easily, but will also be free to color it as the mind instructs.
[ Read: Letter L Coloring Pages ]
2. ‘M’ For Mango:
The picture depicts a fresh ripe mango with a leaf attached to it.
- Mangoes are found abundantly in the summer season and children love the juicy ripe fruit.
- Your child can play with various shades of yellow, orange and green to color it.
3. ‘M’ For Mosquito:
The picture shows a menacing mosquito showing his victory of biting the human species as it wills everywhere.
- Every child finds a mosquito an intriguing pest. Found everywhere it’s easier to identify.
- Your child will find this image funny and interesting to color.
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘M’ For Monkey:
The picture shows a monkey in a smiley face resting against the letter M, with a banana on its tail.
- A monkeys small figure and its mischievous nature is always endearing to your child. Many a time parents lovingly refer to their child as a monkey!
- Your child will find a friend figure here and with the banana on its tail it looks cuter than ever.
[ Read: Letter A Coloring Pages ]
5. ‘M’ For Milk:
The image shows two bottles of milk properly sealed with ‘MILK’ written over it.
- The first thing your child identifies from birth is milk, and a bottle is a very common household item.
- Though milk is usually white you may guide your child to add interesting shades of pale yellow or light blue to enhance its look.
6. ‘M’ For Mother:
The picture shows the image of a mother playing with her infant in the air.
- There are lot of signs depicting love in this beautiful picture that shows love, joy and contentment.
- Your child can instantly relate to it and color it by relating to the relationship with his or her mother.
[Read: Letter D Coloring Pages ]
7. ‘M’ For Mug:
The image shows a mug with a handle. It also has a small letter m and a capital letter M below it.
- Your child can easily identify this letter as it’s commonly seen in every house.
- Your child may have often seen you with a mug of coffee or an elder sibling with a mug of milk.
[ Read: Number Coloring Pages ]
8. ‘M’ For Mountain:
The picture depicts some mountains with some pine trees at the bottom. The letter M looks like a mountain seen from a distance. There is also a lake between the mountain and the trees.
- Your children will have lots of color options coloring this page.
- The mountains have snowy peaks and may be colored differently.
9. ‘M’ For Mermaid:
The image shows a beautiful mermaid with a fish in her hand. She is sitting on the ocean floor with a crab near her tail. There are sea weeds below, along with a starfish too.
- Your child may be familiar with the movie “A little mermaid”, where Ariel the mermaid plays with her fish-friend Flounder and the crab Sebastian all the time.
- Your child will immediately relate to this soft and lovable creatures.
[ Read: Abc Coloring Pages ]
10. ‘M’ For Moon And Mouse:
The picture depicts the image of a tiny mouse in a t shirt asking the moon to ‘shhh’ or keep quiet as it’s on its way to find food.
- Your child may be familiar with a mouse as it is seen everywhere, be it in the house or running around in farms and gardens. The moon is also a thing with which your child will relate to easily.
- The picture of the funny little mouse along with the moon will be interesting to the imagination of your child and be a source of joy.
[ Read: Moon Coloring Pages ]
Compiling the M letter coloring book will help your child learn and identify alphabets by seeing a picture before they can actually read. They will relate more with the sound of the word and it will become easier for them to identify letters with words. These free printable letter M coloring pages online will also help teach the way they are pronounced and is a fun way to keep them busy at home.
Try out these letter M coloring pages free to print and do share which M letter words you taught your child.
Latest posts by needhi gandhi (see all)
- 10 Best John Deere Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color - November 19, 2014
- 4 Stages of Intellectual Development In Children - November 5, 2014
- Top 25 Cowboy Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones - October 13, 2014