- Free Printable Letter A Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Free Printable Letter ‘M’ Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Easy To Learn ABC Coloring Pages For Your Little One
- Top 10 Letter ‘H’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
The letters of the English alphabet form the basis of any child’s language development. Therefore, it is necessary that they are helped from a young age to ensure that they grasp what is being taught.
This set of the letter P coloring pages will ensure that your kid learns everything about the alphabet. It will make your kid aware of the words associated with the alphabet, as well as help improve his or her vocabulary. Allow your child to be as creative as possible when coloring.
The 10 Best Letter P Coloring Pages For Kindergartens:
These letter p coloring sheets will enable your kid to color and learn about the words associated with the letter. These will also build their cognitive skills.
1. Long And Short ‘P’:
The picture showcases the long and short forms of the letter ‘P’.
- This is a great picture to start because it is apt for children who are just learning about the letters of the alphabet.
- The alphabet ‘P’ is the 16thletter in the English alphabet.
[ Read: Three Little Pigs Coloring Pages ]
2. ‘P’ For Pie:
This picture highlights a yummy pie right next to the letter ‘P’.
- Your kid can practice the line ‘P is for Pie’ in order to truly be confident about spelling the word.
- The Egyptians were the first to have eaten pies almost 3,000 years ago.
3. ‘P’ For Parrot:
The picture showcases how the letter ‘P’ stands for parrot.
- Your kid can use a combination of bright hues to color the talkative parrot.
- There are around 300 species of parrots in the world!
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘P’ For Princess:
This picture highlights a beautiful princess twirling around the letter ‘P.
- Your little girl will love coloring this picture for obvious reasons.
- She can also personalize this picture by writing her name at the top of the page.
- Your kid can use her favourite fairy tale princess as inspiration when coloring this picture.
[ Read: Pumpkin Patch Coloring Pages ]
5. ‘P’ For Penguin:
This image showcases a penguin waddling near the letter ‘P’.
- Your child will learn to color within specified lines with this picture.
- Although they cannot fly with their wings, it does give them that extra push which makes them great swimmers.
6. Words Associated With P:
This picture highlights the different words associated with the letter ‘P’.
- You can allow your kid to use paint to color this picture.
- You can help your kid practice the spellings P-A-R-K and P-A-I-N-T.
[ Read: Penguin Coloring Pages ]
7. ‘P’ For Pumpkin:
This picture associates the word pumpkin with the letter ‘P’.
- Once colored, this picture can be used as a cut-out for Halloween.
- Pumpkins can also be green, white, red or yellow in color.
8. ‘P’ For Pig:
This picture highlights the fact that the word pig is associated with the letter ‘P’.
- You can teach your kid the sound a pig makes – O-I-N-K.
- Pigs are peaceful animals and are not aggressive in the least.
[ Read: Princess Coloring Pages ]
9. ‘P’ For Pickle:
This picture showcases the fact that the letter P is also associated with the word ‘Pickle’.
- You may have to show your kid a pickle as a point of reference.
- Pickles were mentioned in the Bible as well as in the works of Shakespeare.
[ Read: Panda Bear Coloring Pages ]
10. ‘P’ For Pineapple:
This coloring page showcases a big pineapple near the letter ‘P’.
- Your kid, once he is done coloring, can cut out the picture and paste it in his scrap book.
- Make a yummy pineapple and lemon salad. Give it to your kid after he finishes coloring the page.
These free printable letter p coloring pages online are fun and interactive and will teach your kid some valuable lessons too. He or she will enjoy the time spent learning new words.
Let us know if your kid enjoyed this set of letter p pictures to color.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- When Should You Book Your First Antenatal Appointment? - July 20, 2015