- 10 Cute Chicks Coloring Pages For Your Toddlers
- 10 Vegetables Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Fun Carrots Coloring Pages To Try Out
- 10 Lovely Grapes Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Lovely Cupcake Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
Eggs are often referred to as the healthiest food. They are also known as nature’s multi-vitamin. Eggs, the house of nutrition, make for the best on-the-go meal options.
For working moms, eggs come as a blessing. They are super quick to make and there is so much you can do with these simple looking shells. But apart from the nutrition bit, eggs can be fun to color too. They sure are white in color, but that is exactly what makes it fun.
Top 10 Egg Coloring Pages:
We all know that whole eggs are incredibly nutritious. They are good for your kid’s creativity too. Surprised? Don’t be.
Eggs are white in color. So getting your kid to color these egg coloring sheets can actually help theme explore their imagination a bit more and have fun with it.
1. Easter Egg Basket:
This picture can help you teach your kid about the festival Easter.
- Your kid will learn to associate Easter with eggs.
- While coloring this, tell him about the tradition of gifting eggs during Easter and its significance.
2. Happy Egg:
This one makes for a fun option to color.
- This happy egg will challenge your kid’s creativity.
- It will help your kid think outside the box while coloring. He can give a different look to this egg by filling different colors.
[ Read: Banana Coloring Page ]
3. Hide And Seek With Bunny And Egg:
Here is our very own Piglet playing hide and seek.
- This cute picture shows a different design on the egg, making it interesting for your kid to color.
- The grass and Piglet add variety to the picture.
[ Read: Carrot Coloring Page ]
4. Omelette Comes From Egg:
You can teach your kid with this pictures that omelettes are one of the easiest and yummiest dishes made from eggs.
- Help your kid understand how eggs are used to prepare omelettes.
- You can also get them interested in this dish and share egg’s nutritional value.
- The yolk in the picture adds variety while giving it an animated funny look.
5. Mr. Specky Egg:
Here is our own Mr Egg dressed as specky.
- This is a fun way of coloring the otherwise similar looking egg.
- It helps your kid learn about building various characters through certain features. Like this one uses spectacles.
[ Read: Easter Coloring Pages ]
6. Chicken On The Egg:
Teach your child where the egg comes from. This picture is really cute and funny.
- Let your kid fill this picture with their own choice of colors to make it look more cute.
- This is a good way of teaching your child about where the eggs come from.
- Discuss hen’s eating habits too with your kid. You can also tell him how hen hatches her eggs.
[ Read: Cupcake Coloring Pages ]
7. Easter Bunny With Egg:
Here is our Easter bunny with a twist.
- Easter bunnies are really cute and this one is no different.
- The bunny too seems to be coloring the egg, a great reason to get your kid excited about his coloring activity.
8. ‘E’ Or ‘e’ Is For Egg:
This picture can help your kid in multiple ways. It’s fun coloring and learning.
- This image helps your kid associate letter ‘E’ or ‘e’ with egg.
- It will help him associate the picture of an egg with its spelling.
- It can help him learn and differentiate capital ‘E’ from small ‘e’.
- You can even make him practice writing both ‘E’ and ‘e’.
[ Read: Pumpkin Patch Coloring Pages ]
9. Boots – The Monkey And Eggs:
Looking at this picture, your kid will surely recollect Boots – the monkey from Dora – The Explorer show. This image can also prove as a counting game for him.
- Use this picture to help your kid identify cartoon characters.
- Your kid can have fun while coloring so many eggs differently.
- He can learn how to color a monkey as well.
[ Read: Vegetables Coloring Pages ]
10. Let Us Draw Bunny:
Here is the Easter bunny picture again, but with a twist this time.
- Ask your kid to join all the dots in ascending order.
- This picture will create a sense of suspense and thrill in your kid, making him eager to draw and color.
- This is a good way of learning how to draw an Easter bunny.
- This picture can also be used as a recapitulation of numbers for your kid.
Happy coloring the incredible, edible eggs!
We hope your kids enjoyed our free printable egg coloring pages. Tell us which one of these egg coloring pages online your kid loved the most by commenting below.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015