Travelling with an infant is dreadful. Isn’t it? You would rather sit in the close confines of your home than take the baby out and get anxious with their unpredictable behavior. You do not know when and how often they would spoil their diaper, in what way their sensitive skin would react to the climate, and then the less said about their immunity the better.
Moreover, babies seem to hate going to new places as they get cranky all the time and refuse to leave you even for a minute.
Having said that, how practical is it to remain indoors for months together? Also, is it healthy? It is neither practical nor healthy. Therefore, we need to find a way to make our travel hassle-free. Plan in advance, and make a list of baby items that you cannot do without. Make sure you pack them all in advance, and if you do not have them, buy them in time.
Also, you need to be careful in listing out the items as the little ones need a lot of stuff. Here are ten things that will make your life easier when you are traveling with your little one.
- Diapers: Carry enough of them as you will need them in multiples, the baby needs to be in a diaper throughout the day and night. Also carry a changing sheet to put under your baby while changing the diaper.
- Blankets: Carry two or three; you will need one to lay your baby on and one to cover the baby. You might need one to cover yourself while breastfeeding.
- Diaper rash cream: Continuous use of diapers can cause a rash on your baby’s skin. So, make sure you slip in diaper rash cream in your baby’s kit. And not just any rash cream, use one that keeps your baby’s bottom moist and safe from infections.
The Rich Moisture Diaper Rash Creamfrom Baby Dove protects your baby’s delicate skin preventing redness and irritation. It is specially formulated to spread and wipe off easily; and helps you with on-the-go changes. Hypoallergenic and suitable for daily use, the researchers at Baby Dove developed the cream with your baby’s beautifulskin in mind. It is dermatologist and pediatrician-tested. It neutralises pH in seconds and provides instant comfort from the first use.Baby Dove Rich Moisture Diaper Rash Cream will leave your baby’s bottom soft and rash free.
- Hand sanitizer/disinfectant hand gel: This is important because you don’t want to catch an infection and spread it your baby. And not all places that you visit are hygienic or have water readily available. So, carry tiny bottles of disinfecting hand gel, hand wash, and hand sanitizers.
- Baby lotion: Don’t forget to moisturize your baby’s skin irrespective of the weather, because your baby’s skin is delicate and sensitive and tends to lose moisture five times faster than our skin So it needs nourishment. The one that takes care of baby’s sensitive skin is Baby Dove’s Rich Moisture Baby Lotion. Its rich moisture content keeps your baby’s skin moisturized up to 24 hours and replenishes his delicate skin. It makes your baby’s skin soft and smooth.
The baby lotion contains superior moisturization leaving your baby’s skin extra soft and delicately scented. It also contains a pH neutral formula that respects the skin’s natural pH balance.
- Baby shampoo: Your baby might need a daily head wash due to dust and sweat, especially if he has thick hair. It’s also important to keep the hair clean. Use a mild shampoo that gently cleanses and nourishes your baby’s scalp.
- Baby wipes: Baby wipes are a must while traveling. Baby Dove’s Rich Moisture Baby Wipes effectively removes impurities while instantly moisturising (contains glycerine) baby’s delicate skin. They are also hypoallergenic and instantly moisturise your baby’s skin. Baby Dove’s Rich Moisture Baby Wipes are as gentle as water. The wipes will keep your baby’s delicate skin soft and clean. Besides, they don’t cause any irritation as they are alcohol-free, leaving your baby’s skin clean and comfortable. The safety-tested formula will naturally suit your baby’s needs.
- Plastic covers: You will need a lot of them – to put messy clothes, soiled diapers, used burp clothes. Carry different sizes to accommodate everything.
- Diaper bag: Trust me on this one. You need to have a separate bag for diapers because you don’t want to dig for diapers in your travel bag, when you need one at that very moment.
- Baby travel kit: Don’t mix up your baby’s clothes with yours. Have a separate travel kit for your baby where you can fit his clothes, bibs, booties, and other baby accessories.
That’s not all, you will also need the following items. It comes in handy at the right time.
- Baby toys
- Sun hat
- Breast pump
- Sling or carrier
- Foldable high chair
So, if there’s travel coming up, don’t fret, plan ahead and pack just what your baby requires. A little planning will help you a great deal.
Do let us know if you think we have missed out on something.
You can buy Baby Dove products here.
Latest posts by Kalpana M (see all)
- 10 Things You Need To Know While Buying Diapers - January 29, 2018
- 30 Lord Ayyappan Names For Baby Boys With Meanings - January 22, 2018
- 113 Romantic And Sweet Birthday Wishes For Wife - January 8, 2018