- Free Printable Addition And Subtraction Coloring Pages Online For Your Toddler
- Free Printable Easy To Learn Number Coloring Pages Online For Your Little Ones
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Goldilocks And The Three Bears Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Best Hamster Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
Money makes the world go round and round. It is an instrument required to conduct every facet of life. Almost all things that you use have a monetary value, be it directly or indirectly.
It is important to teach your children about the importance of money from a young age.
Top 10 Money Coloring Pages For Kindergarten:
Money coloring sheets will prepare your children to face the real life challenges. These sheets will promote money management skills, by teaching your child how to manage expenditure later in life.
The article includes coloring pages that show currency and other market related figures. Some coloring sheets also feature children’s favorite piggy bank and popular cartoon characters.
1. Uncle Scrooge Swimming In Money:
This is a black and white image of Uncle Scrooge taking a dip in his money pool. This coloring sheet will surely impress your kids and allow them to experiment with as many colors as they want.
- Scrooge McDuck, fondly known as Uncle Scrooge, is the richest duck in the world. He has gained his massive wealth from hard work and dedication. He travels all around the world in search of treasure.
- Uncle Scrooge loves his money more than anything else in his world. He loves diving in his money like a porpoise, burrowing through it and throwing coins in the air to feel them fall upon his head.
[ Read: Country And World Flags Coloring Pages ]
2. 1$ Dollar Bill:
This is a black and white diagram of 1 dollar bill. The bill pictures George Washington, the first President of the United States. It is signed by the Treasurer and the Secretary of the Treasury of the United States.
- The coloring image also features the reverse of the bill.
- The reverse shows an eagle holding olive branches and a pyramid with a triangle above it.
- The reverse of the bill is usually printed in green, but you can try any shade that you like to create your own version of 1 dollar bill.
- This coloring page will not only introduce your kid to money, but also help recognize the first president of America.
3. Piggy Bank:
This is a coloring page of a cute piggy bank, the traditional name of a coin container used by children.
- Give your child a piggy bank at a young age to teach the concept of saving money.
- To encourage saving, a small slit is given on the top to drop the coin.
- It usually has a rubber plug located on the underside for easy coin access.
[ Read: Muscle Car Coloring Pages ]
4. Kid Counting Money:
This is an extremely adorable picture of a little girl counting her dimes sitting on her bed. It seems that she has just taken out her savings from her piggy bank.
- It is very important to teach your children about saving money and not waste parents’ hard-earned money on superfluous things.
- This is also a perfect coloring page to help your child explore their artistic abilities.
[ Read: Number Coloring Pages ]
5. Money Playing Coloring Page:
Introduce your children to the real world of math problems with a few copies of this coloring sheet.
- Knowing how to count and handle money is a practical skill that will allow your children to apply math concepts in real life.
- Give your child a big challenge of adding up the values of each coin and bill.
- This coloring sheet will also help your child with currency recognition.
6. Angry Bird 1 Dollar Bill Coloring Page:
Here is a one-dollar bill featuring none other than the famous angry bird.
- Angry bird does not look angry in this coloring sheet, he looks cute instead.
- When you are done coloring the sheet, cut out all the bills and play a money game. This is a great way of teaching math.
- It will make a great indoor activity for your preschoolers.
[ Read: Addition Coloring Pages ]
This is a coloring page of nickel, which is a five-cent American coin.
- It is one of the handiest coins to have as it can be used in most vending machines.
- Teach your kids about some math lessons while they color this sheet. Ask them how many nickels make a dollar.
- This coloring sheet will also teach your children about color recognition, shapes and patterns.
8. Money Math:
Have your child master the skill of counting with this coloring sheet.
- The sheet features several products with their price tags.
- Money math will help your child know about the ins and outs of money. This will help him to succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Ask your child to identify the products and find the total value. This will make a fun, educational activity for your kids.
[ Read: Shapes Coloring Pages ]
9. Overjoyed Leprechaun:
This is a beautiful coloring page of a leprechaun, a magical creature from the Irish folklore.
- Leprechauns are the self-appointed guardians of an ancient treasure.
- The coloring sheet features a tiny, bearded man, clad in green coat pant, shoes, buckles and a small hat.
- It is believed that the leprechauns store all their coins in a hidden pot of cold at the end of the rainbow, as you can see in this coloring sheet.
[ Read: Letter M Coloring Pages ]
10. Money Bag:
This is a coloring sheet of a money bag with the dollar sign printed on it.
- A money bag is a sack used to hold and transport notes and coins from a mint to the bank, ATM and vending machine.
- The moneybags are usually transported in a money train or an armored car.
Hope your kids liked our collection of 10 free printable money coloring pages online. Select the sheet of your choice, take out the print and start coloring. It will provide hours of coloring fun to your kids.
Do share some of your kid’s drawings with other mommies here.
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- Sahabi Names: 75 Best Male Sahaba Names For Baby Boys - February 22, 2018
- Sahabiyat Names: 75 Sacred Female Sahaba Names For Baby Girls - February 20, 2018
- 65 Lord Rama Names For Baby Boy With Meanings - December 21, 2017