Brought your little one home already? Do you plan to get those last minute items from your baby shopping list before you head over for the delivery? If you answered yes to either question, you might want to read our post. One of the items that you must buy is a soothing pacifier. Your baby may be bit older, but you could still use a pacifier for babies sometimes.
Using a pacifier on a regular basis is not advisable, but it comes in handy when your baby is teething, or especially irritable. Here we list our compilation of top 15 cute baby pacifiers for your little darling.
1. Mommas Baby India Soother With Holder:
Buy Mommas Baby India Soother @ www.amazon.in/mommas-baby-india-soother
The beautiful pacifier from Mommas Baby India is excellent for newborns as well.
- It is specially designed to comfort your baby.
- The pacifier has a hygienic silicone teat.
- The attached holder prevents the pacifier from getting dirty even when it falls to the ground.
- The soother clips onto your baby’s clothing, making it secure.
[ Read: Best Baby Lotions ]
2. Pigeon Pacifier Step 2:
Buy Pigeon Pacifier Step 2 @ www.amazon.in/pigeon-pacifier-step-2
Pigeon has always been one of the most popular names when it comes to baby products.
- The pacifier is usable for babies who are older than eight months.
- It encourages your baby wean.
- The area in the lip contact portion encourages proper movement of your baby’s mouth. It also trains your baby to close his mouth properly.
- The shield of the pacifier makes a snug fit and keeps your baby feeling comfortable.
- It has a protective hood that helps to keep the pacifier covered when not being used.
3. Dr. Brown’s Preform Pacifier With Handle:
Buy Dr. Brown’s Preform Pacifier With Handle @ www.amazon.in/dr-browns-preform-pacifier-with-handle
Dr. Brown is a leading brand of baby and child products, and most moms worldwide prefer it.
- The pacifier helps reduce pressure inside your baby’s mouth and prevents any dental problems like cross bites.
- It also creates an air channel that will reduce suction efforts.
- The pacifier is usable for babies older than 18 months.
[ Read: Top Ten Baby Shampoos ]
4. Philips Avent Orthodontic Soother Free Flow:
Buy Philips Avent Orthodontic Soother Free Flow @ www.amazon.com/philips-avent-orthodontic-soother-free-flow
Philips Avent is another big name in the field of baby care products.
- The particular pacifier is usable from the time your baby is six months and above.
- The nipples of the pacifier are silicone, which is odor-free.
- It is easy to sterilize and will not become misshapen or sticky.
- The pacifier is BPA free.
- The special shape helps develop your baby’s teeth and gums.
- The nipples are orthodontic and symmetrical.
5. Farlin Stretchy Pacifier:
Buy Farlin Stretchy Pacifier @ www.amazon.in/farlin-stretchy-pacifier
The particular pacifier from Farlin is good for babies who are six months old.
- The rim of the pacifier is soft and will not press your baby’s face.
- The ring is strong, and your baby can easily hold it with the hand.
- It comes with a cap that will keep the nipple protected.
- The pacifier comes with a stretchy teat that will give your baby a natural suckling feeling.
6. Chicco Soother PH Air Lumi Sil:
Buy Chicco Soother PH Air Lumi Sil @ www.amazon.com/chicco-soother-ph-air-lumi-sil
The name Chicco as a baby care brand does not need any introduction.
- You can start using the pacifier from the time your baby is four months old.
- The pacifier has an active teat that encourages the correct development of your baby’s mouth.
- It helps position your baby’s tongue naturally.
- The base is extra thin and will allow optimal mouth closure in your baby.
- The pacifier distributes the pressure evenly against your baby’s palate, encouraging correct oral development.
[ Read: Best Baby Product Brands ]
7. Nuby 3D Ortho Door Knocker Pacifier:
Buy Nuby 3D Ortho Door Knocker Pacifier @ www.amazon.in/nuby-3d-ortho-door-knocker-pacifier
The pacifier from Nuby comes as an orthodontic shaped bulb.
- You can use it from the time your baby is two months or above.
- The teething nubs will massage and stimulate your baby’s gums.
- The pacifier comes with a hygienic air system that can reduce your baby’s skin irritation.
8. Farlin Orthodontic Pacifier Glow In The Dark:
Buy Farlin Orthodontic Pacifier Glow In The Dark @ www.amazon.in/farlin-orthodontic-pacifier-glow-in-the-dark
The Farlin Orthodontic pacifier is perfect for your baby between the sixth and eighth month.
- It is made of silicon.
- The bulb of the pacifier encourages proper tongue placement in your baby.
- It also promotes oral development.
- The pacifier is convenient to be used at night as it comes with a night glow feature.
- It reduces pressure on the jaw and is firm and flexible.
9. Pigeon Silicone Pacifier Step 1:
Buy Pigeon Silicone Pacifier @ www.amazon.in/pigeon-silicone-pacifier
Pigeon is one of the popular baby product companies, and the silicone pacifier from Pigeon is excellent for your little munchkin.
- The step 1 pacifier from Pigeon is good for newborns.
- It has a natural and soft shape.
- The nipple’s base is elevated, which helps your baby make better sucking movements.
- The pacifier shape will fit perfectly in your baby’s mouth.
- It has a shield that fits well and prevents any accidental swallowing.
- The pacifier comes with a protective shield that will keep the nipple clean when not in use.
[ Read: Diapers For Newborns ]
10. Farlin Stretchy Pacifier 0 To 6 Months:
Buy Farlin Stretchy Pacifier 0 To 6 Months @ www.amazon.in/farlin-stretchy-pacifier
The Farlin stretchy pacifier is perfect for your baby from the time of birth.
- It is an orthodontic pacifier that encourages better oral development in your baby.
- The pacifier comes with a hollow bulb that is made of silicone. It helps in the proper placement of your baby’s tongue and will reduce any pressure on your baby’s jaw.
- The stretchy pacifier is stretchy, soft and flexible.
- The pacifier will not cause any pressure on your baby’s face.
11. Philips Avent BPA Free Fashion Infant Pacifier 0-6 Months:
Buy Philips Avent BPA Free Fashion Infant Pacifier @ www.amazon.com/philips-avent-bpa-free-infant-pacifier
This extremely cute pacifier from Philips is one of the best newborn pacifiers.
- It has a collapsible nipple that is reversible both right side up and upside down.
- Using the pacifier will also ensure a natural development of your baby’s teeth and gums.
- The nipple is odor and taste-free and is made of silicone.
- The pacifier is naturally shaped and will not create any breast or nipple confusion.
[ Read: How to Overcome Nipple Confusion ]
12. Farlin Auto Close Pacifier:
Buy Farlin Auto Close Pacifier @ www.amazon.in/farlin-auto-close-pacifier
The auto close pacifier from Farlin is good for babies who are six months and older.
- The pacifier is made of silicon.
- It comes with an orthodontic teat that has for air supply.
- The auto-close function of the pacifier will help keep the pacifier clean when your baby is not using it.
[ Read: Sunscreen For Babies ]
13. Chicco Soother PH Comfort:
Buy Chicco Soother PH Comfort @ www.amazon.in/chicco-soother-ph-comfort
The Chicco pacifier is good for use from the time your baby turns four months old.
- The pacifier is ergonomically shaped to give maximum space for your baby’s nose and chin.
- It has only four convex contact surfaces, making it extremely gentle on your baby’s skin.
- The pacifier comes with an integrated security ring to ensure better functionality.
- It has a wide area at the base of the teat to help your baby with a natural sucking motion.
14. Tollyjoy Orthodontic Pacifier:
Buy Tollyjoy Orthodontic Pacifier @ www.amazon.in/tollyjoy-orthodontic-pacifier
The Tollyjoy Orthodontic Pacifier can be used from the time your baby turns three months old.
- It is the perfect shape and size to fit your baby’s mouth comfortably.
- The pacifier is made of hospital grade silicone and is latex-free.
- It is durable and will not lose its shape.
[ Read: Best Baby Wipes ]
15. Baby Wonder Vento Pacifier With Cover:
Buy Baby Wonder Vento Pacifier With Cover @ www.amazon.in/baby-wonder-vento-pacifier-with-cover
The Vento pacifier from Baby Wonder is a great way to soothe your baby from the sixth month onwards.
- It does not contain any BPA.
- It is made as per all safety standards.
Using a pacifier to soothe your baby has many benefits, especially because it stops your baby from crying. On the other hand, it also has many negatives. Your baby can become too dependent on one. In case you do not have a pacifier handy, it could cause additional stress to your baby. Before you use the best baby pacifier for baby, make sure you weigh both the pros and cons.
Have you used a pacifier for your baby? Do you plan to use one of these best baby pacifiers listed above? Share your recommendations here. Leave a comment below.
- 10 Best Bouncers For Babies
- Top 10 Bassinets For Your Baby
- 4 Best Diaper Pails For Babies
- Top 10 Baby Powders For Your Little Ones
Latest posts by Debolina Raja (see all)
- 15 Surprising Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! - June 30, 2017
- Normal Delivery Vs Cesarean – Risks And Benefits - June 30, 2017
- 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Loose Your Children On - January 6, 2017