- Free Printable Eric Carle Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Free Printable Sea Animals Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Tropical Fish Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Interesting Koi Fish Coloring Pages For Your Toddlers
- 10 Cute Finding Nemo Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
Seahorse coloring sheets generally come with a marine theme.
A seahorse is actually a fish with gills. Its name comes from its head with a snout that looks like a horse. Seahorses generally move in pairs with their tails linked with each other. They have eyes both in the front and at the back that helps in finding food.
Seahorses can change their color according to the surroundings and your children will find it fun to color them in all fancy shades. They can appear in many colors from black or white to greens, yellows, oranges and reds. So start exploring by giving your children this unique compilation of coloring pages.
Top 10 Seahorse Coloring Pages For Kids:Sponsored
Here are our collection of 10 amazing seahorse coloring pages printable for your kids. Start with simple ones and move towards pages suitable for older children:
1. ‘S’ For Seahorse:
The basic step of starting is introducing the character with the letter it starts with.
- The image depicts the picture of the letter S along with a sea horse.
- What better way to introduce your child to a seahorse than the letter it’s spelled with.
[ Read: Angry Birds Coloring Pages ]
2. Simple Seahorse:
This is the simplest seahorse coloring pictures suitable for younger children.
- The image depicts the picture of a simple seahorse with curved tail.
- It’s easier to color for the young artists as there are not too many twists and turns in the image.
3. Dancing Seahorse:
This is an image of a mermaid and the seahorse
- The image depicts the picture of a seahorse with a mermaid.
- There are bubbles all around them, another thing that every child loves.
- The mermaid and the seahorse seem to be friends. They are glad to see each other as is apparent with their faces.
[ Read: Mickey Mouse Coloring Pages ]
4. Seahorse With A Star:
The seahorse is alone in the ocean.
- The image depicts a seahorse in an inquisitive mood.
- It has a starfish below it and some sea weeds floating around. Lots of small details are done on its body.
[ Read: Chota Bheem Coloring Pages ]
5. The Curious Seahorse:
This seahorse is more realistic, and actually looks like a real one.
- The image is of a seahorse with its tail entwined with a coral. This is exactly how a sea horse stays in ocean to keep itself in a place and not let current float it away. A seahorse is a bad swimmer.
- The sea horse has a curious look on its face and its watching the bubbles around it. A coral is another form of vegetation found on the ocean floor and your child can color it in any shade, as it’s usually colorful.
6. Mermaid On Seahorse:
This is a fantasy image of a mermaid riding a seahorse.
- The image depicts a mermaid riding on a seahorse exactly the same way a human being rides a horse. There are seaweeds around them.
- There are lots of coloring options on the different parts of their bodies and on the coral.
[ Read: Minnie Mouse Coloring Pages ]
7. The Angry Seahorse:
This cute but angry-looking seahorse is sure to make your child giggle.
- The image shows a seahorse in a pensive angry mood.
- It’s a very simple image to draw for younger children and they will find it extremely funny to see emotions on a seahorse’s face.
8. Seahorses Facing Opposite Directions:
Realistic seahorses on the ocean floor
- The image depicts two sea horses facing away from each other.
- There are lots of intricate patterns on their body giving ample chance to color them differently.
- Sea horses generally stay in pairs on the ocean floor, and their tails are often usually entwined to each other or to any coral or sea weed.
[ Read: Hamster Coloring Pages ]
9. Seahorses Facing Each Other:
This is an actual portrayal of what seahorses do in ocean staying close to each other.
- Image depicts two seahorses facing each other with their tails again entwined to seaweeds.
- It’s a good time to tell children the fact that father seahorses store the eggs of the mother seahorse inside a pouch in the belly, till the fries come out.
- The sea horse on the right has a huge belly and it can be one of the father seahorses.
[ Read: Little Red Riding Hood Coloring Pages ]
10. Mermaids And Seahorses:
Color and frame it in your children’s room.
- The image depicts three mermaids riding on the back of three seahorses.
- They are braiding their hair and having fun. It’s a scene from fantasy where mermaids use seahorses as rides.
- The image is for the older children as there are too many intricate details and patterns in the sea horses, mermaid’s dresses and hair and the different types of seaweeds in the background.
Using these free printable seahorse coloring pages online will give your child a chance to meet the elusive and enigmatic creature and also learn the facts associated with the creature and its life at the sea.
Help your child discover this colorful fancy world of sea life with these seahorse coloring pages to print.
Latest posts by needhi gandhi (see all)
- 10 Best John Deere Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color - November 19, 2014
- 4 Stages of Intellectual Development In Children - November 5, 2014
- Top 25 Cowboy Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones - October 13, 2014