Count the Stars Coloring Page Star to Color Moon And Star Coloring Page to Print Single Star Picture Picture of Star on Christmas Tree Clouds and Star Pic Connect The Dots of Star Coloring Sheet Star Fireworks to Color Free S For Star Coloring Pages to Print Star Coloring Page Star Falling from Sky to Color Star and Space Coloring Pages Mandala desing in Star Shape Coloring Pages Starfish Coloring Pic Stars And Rocket Coloring Picture American Flag with Star Tracing Star Coloring Pages Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Pic Color By Number Star Of David
- Top 10 Earth Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Funny Alien Coloring Pages your Little Ones Will Love To Color
- 10 Adventurous Astronaut Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Moon Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Adventurous Astronaut Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
Who doesn’t love stargazing in clear winter nights? Stars are huge, luminous spheres of mass that twinkle beautifully in the sky. A few stars are 1,000 times bigger than the sun while some are smaller than the earth. Stars symbolize hope and aspiration. They represent the radiance against the dark sky. They remind people to keep wishing and gearing towards good things.
The coloring pages of stars help to expand children’s imagination skills as they choose the colors for these stars. It also helps to improve their motor skills and concentration. This article features 20 star coloring pages for preschoolers. These free star coloring pages to print perfectly capture the beauty and glow of the stars.
1. Star Of David:
Get your child in the Hanukkah (Jewish celebration) spirit with this Star of David coloring sheet.
- This coloring sheet is a great way to talk to your child about the importance of this symbol.
- You can tell your child to decorate the Star of David using colored pencils, watercolors or glitter glue.
[ Read: Rainbow Coloring Pages ]
2. Star Mandala:
This mandala-coloring sheet features a star design. It only needs some color to sparkle it.
- The sheet is ideal for older children as it has intricate details.
- As your child colors this mandala, talk to him about the mandala and the significance it holds in the Hindu and Buddhist culture.
3. Shooting Star:
Encourage your child to reach for the stars with this stunning shooting star coloring sheet. As he colors the sheet, read out a few fun facts about this phenomenon.
- Shooting star is a name for the visible path of a meteoroid as it enters the atmosphere. It is scientifically known as a meteorite.
- It looks like stars shooting across the sky, but is actually a small piece of rock that hits the Earth’s atmosphere from the space.
4. Stars And Rocket:
Take your child for a trip to the stars with this rocket zooming sheet through the solar system.
- Which planet is the rocket visiting? Let your child decide as he colors the sheet.
- Tell your child to review the shapes he sees in this coloring page. Your child learns to recognize ovals, diamonds and stars as he colors this rocket surrounded by stars.
5. Christmas Star:
This coloring sheet features a beautiful Christmas tree with a huge star at the top.
- The Christmas tree is the most important symbol of Christmas. Kids spend hours decorating the Christmas tree with different types of ornaments like gingerbread men, lights, candy cane and small gift boxes.
- This coloring sheet not just gives your child a fun indulgence, but also strengthens his fine motor skills.
6. Count The Stars:
Here is a coloring sheet for your preschooler. Tell your child to count the stars that are in this coloring sheet.
- When he is finished counting, tell him to add some bright colors to it.
[ Read: Circle Coloring Pages ]
Tell your child that he can become anything he likes with this inspirational coloring sheet. It features an astronaut in his glorious uniform standing on the moon surrounded by glistening stars.
- The outer space with its mysterious darkness and celestial bodies is a subject of fascination for the kids.
- This coloring sheet appeals to children who are fascinated by the sky, stars and outer space.
8. Moon And Star:
This coloring sheet features a moon surrounded by several stars.
- It is a great way to teach your child about these celestial bodies and their significance.
- Both moon and stars are white in color, but your child can make it as colorful as possible. He can even make patterns like zig zag or polka dots on these celestial bodies.
This pretty firework is sure to bring a smile on your kid’s face.
- The coloring sheet is ideal during Independence Day or Diwali (an Indian festival).
This coloring sheet features a simple starfish waiting to be colored. The vibrant and colorful bodies of starfish intrigue kids of all ages.
- Starfish, also known as sea stars, are star shaped echinoderms belonging to the Asteroidea class. There are around 1,500 species of starfish on the seabed in all the world’s oceans.
- Take this coloring sheet as an opportunity to teach your child about the biodiversity of the starfish and its invasive nature.
11. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star:
Here is one of the best star pictures to color for your little one which features a scene from the classic children’s poem, “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
- Most of the rhymes that we sing to the children are more than hundreds of years old. These rhymes and poems are a great way to introduce your kids to simple words and sounds.
- Tell your child to recite the lines of the poem and then add some colors to it.
Let your preschooler practice handwriting skills with this tracing coloring sheet.
- Tell your child to trace the dotted lines and then color it anyway he likes. He can use any shade to color this sheet.
- This tracing worksheet helps to develop shape recognition and concentration in your children.
13. Stars And Stripes:
Gather some red and blue crayons and tell your child to color this United States flag. Teach your child about the significance of the stars and stripes in the United States flag as he colors the sheet.
- The national flag of the United States of America consists of thirteen, red horizontal stripes alternating with white. It has a blue rectangle in the canton bearing 50 small, white, five pointed stars.
- This coloring sheet can be a fun activity on the 4th of July.
[ Read: Rain Coloring Pages ]
14. Connect The Dots:
- Here is a simple connect the dots coloring sheet for your little one. Tell your child to connect the dots from 1 to 50 to find a constellation.
- Connect the dots coloring sheet helps to develop the skills of counting and recognizing numbers.
- Counting is one of the key skills that children learn at an early age. It is one of the basic building blocks of Math.
Here is a simple shape recognition-coloring sheet featuring a pentagon, octagon, star and diamond. The activity serves like a lesson in geometry.
- Tell your child to name or recognize the different shapes he sees in the picture. This helps to understand elementary shapes and structures.
- Do not forget to color the diagrams after teaching your child about the different shapes. He can color the outlines in red, blue, pink or green.
16. S For Star:
Here is an S for star coloring sheet for your little child to color. Tell him to trace the letter and then color the star that accompanies it.
- This coloring sheet is perfect for a preschooler. Make sure your child practices tracing the letters regularly in order to remember them.
- This coloring sheet will let your child learn the shape and sound of the letter S in a fun way.
17. Color By Number:
Color by number coloring sheet is ideal for a preschooler. It helps to recognize the number and colors from an early age.
- Tell your child to color the diagram according to the color key to reveal the picture.
- Your child can also practice handwriting with this coloring sheet by tracing the letters in the diagram.
Here is a beautiful coloring sheet of a moon surrounded by several stars and clouds. You can ask your child to color the clouds in blue, stars in yellow and moon in white. Do not forget to color the background.
- Sit with your child and explain him about the importance of clouds, moon and stars as he colors the sheet.
- Make sure that your kid pays attention to the small details in the picture.
[ Read: Moon Coloring Pages ]
Let your child claim his own outer space territory with his space coloring sheet. It features stars, a space shuttle, earth, planets and a spaceship.
- For some extra fun, tell your child to write a creative story to go along with this picture.
20. Simple Star:
Here is a simple star outline for your preschooler.
- He can make any design he likes to brighten up this coloring sheet.
- You can also tell your child to make a background to go with the picture. A nightscape is an amazing idea.
Hope you liked these free printable star coloring pages online. Stars are white and bright in color, but your child can use his creative skills to fill the diagrams with the colors of his choice. Star coloring sheets are a great way to spend your weekend with your children.
Do not forget to share your children’s stars coloring pages with us. Or if your child enjoys coloring some other sheets, do let us know of it in the comment box below. We would come out with a well-researched article to keep other mothers informed.
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 133 Most Popular Uzbek Baby Names For Girls And Boys - June 2, 2017
- 85 Untapped Hmong Baby Names Perfect For Girls And Boys - May 29, 2017
- 200 Cheerful Afrikaans Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 25, 2017