Faridabad is well known for providing quality education at relatively economic prices than most schools in New Delhi, and the National Capital Region (NCR). So, it’s no surprise that Faridabad is one of the sought after destinations for education in and around the NCR. But, with thousands of good schools, selecting the right one is no walk in the park. You don’t have to worry anymore. Here is MomJunction’s compilation of ten best schools in Faridabad.
Top 10 Schools In Faridabad
1. Delhi Public School:
Delhi Public School is a co-educational school affiliated to the CBSE board. It was founded in 1995 with just 640 students and 40 teachers. Today, the school boasts of over 4000 students.
- The school does its best to maintain the equilibrium between curricular and co-curricular activities. The activities range from dramatics, oration to music and dance.
- Even eminent luminaries in sports, science and education visit the campus from time to time to enhance the knowledge of pupils.
- Delhi Public School, Faridabad is equipped with sophisticated teaching aids and infrastructure. The 8-acre campus of the school includes a large playing field, a hostel, an open-air theater, a garden, a toddler pool and a cafeteria.
- Students can try glass painting, fabric painting, rangoli making and mehndi design in the art and craft room.
- The activity room of younger children includes development, hand-eye coordination, and cognitive development games to encourage holistic learning in children.
Sector-19 Mathura Road, Faridabad.
[ Read: Schools In Gurgaon ]
2. Vidya Sanskar International School:
Founded by Mr. Shanti Prakash, Vidya Sanskar International is a co-educational, residential school, following the UK-based University of Cambridge International Examinations.
- Affiliated with Cambridge International, Vidya Sanskar International School in greater Faridabad offers classes from primary to A level.
- The school follows anagogical approaches for the senior students and pedagogical approach for middle and elementary students.
- The teacher-student ratio of the school is 1:8.
Spread across the 20 acres; Vidya Sanskar International School offers state-of-art facilities to children.
The 40 classrooms of the school are equipped with ICT learning modules.
The spacious and well-ventilated library has 4000 volumes of books in several disciplines.
Vidya Sanskar International School also offers facilities for sports like riding, shooting range, indoor cricket, horse riding, lawn tennis, squash, badminton and more.
Kheri-Jasana Road, Greater Faridabad
3. Eicher School:
Eicher School in Faridabad was established with a philosophy of raising responsible and successful citizens rooted in Indian tradition and culture.
- Eicher School is affiliated to the CBSE board and offers classes from pre-nursery to class 12. The 14-year program is divided into Pre-Primary School, Primary School, Senior School and Senior Secondary School.
- Higher Secondary students can choose from Commerce, Humanities, and Science.
- The co-curricular activities form an important part of the learning system of Eicher School.
- The school is equipped with science, computer and math laboratories, a huge auditorium, a spacious library and a cafeteria.
- The school has vast and lush playgrounds to help create a harmonious balance between physical and mental development.
- The school also offers transportation facilities for children.
Plot No. 344, Sector 46, Faridabad
[ Read: Best Schools In India ]
4. Apeejay School:
Apeejay School, a part of the Apeejay Education Society, is a co-educational institution, promoted with the objective of meeting the educational needs of the growing city of Faridabad.
- As a member of National Progressive Schools, the Apeejay School offers the students three academic streams at the higher secondary level- science, commerce, and humanities.
- Students can select between Sanskrit and French along with English and Hindi.
- The school also provides opportunities for extracurricular activities.
- The school has a separate primary section, housing classes 1 to 5. It offers facilities for sports and games like throwball, volleyball, soccer, tennis and more.
- The senior section of the school boasts a swimming pool, a well-designed auditorium, a field for playing cricket, football, hockey and two basketball courts.
- Both sections have a dance and fine arts room to nurture the creativity of the students.
Sector 15, Urban Estate, Faridabad
5. Ryan International School, Faridabad:
Ryan International School is a co-educational school promoted by the Ryan International Group of Institutions. The Ryan International Group of Institutions is the largest chain of proprietorial schools with 128 English Medium schools countrywide.
- Ryan International School is affiliated to the CBSE board. It does not take any formal examinations from 1st to 5th standard.
- The school honors the children with above 95% and above in the form of “Scholar Badge”.
- The school also offers co-curricular activities like dance, music, and sports facilities for volleyball, basketball, lawn tennis, basketball, etc.
- Ryan International School has spacious and well-ventilated classrooms with smart boards.
- The laboratories of the school are fitted with the latest equipment.
- The school also organizes regular eye and dental check-ups for students every year.
- There’s also a fleet of school buses offered by the school. They keep a female helper and a school teacher in every bus.
Opp. Community Centre Sector 21 – B,
[ Read: International Schools In India]
6. St Thomas School, Faridabad:
St Thomas School is a coeducational school managed by the Orthodox Syrian Church Society in Faridabad. The objective of the school is to nurture the art of self-expression in each child.
- Affiliated with the CBSE board, St. Thomas School offers classes from nursery to 12th standard.
- It follows an integrated methodology of teaching and does a regular evaluation system for the assessment of the pupils’ progress up to class 5.
- The senior section has unit tests, half-yearly and final examination.
- The school also encourages co-curricular and sports activities.
- The infrastructure of St. Thomas School boasts of two computer laboratories, science laboratories a music room, seminar room and a playground.
- The library of the school is stocked with a myriad of journals, books, magazines, and periodicals.
- All the students of the school can avail the transport facilities. But they are required to fill up an application form for it.
7. DAV Public School, Faridabad:
DAV Public School is a co-education school managed by DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi. It had a humble beginning in a rented building with just 120 students. Today, it boasts of more than 2000 students.
- DAV Public School prepares the students for the All India Secondary School Examination and All India Senior School Certificate Examination for Class 10 and 12 respectively.
- The school offers a wide range of co-curricular activities and sports activities.
- DAV Public School also takes its pupils out for excursions and educational tours.
- The 1.66-acre campus of the school has a well-maintained library, well-equipped laboratories, and a playground for the kindergarten section. But the Smart Class is the highlight of the school.
- There’s also a School Counselor center to help children deal with psychological and emotional issues.
- DAV Public School has a fleet of nine deluxe coaches to provide transportation facilities to the students.
Opposite Milk Plant,
8. Saint Joseph’s Convent School:
Running under the supervision of the Society of the Carmelite Sisters of St. Teresa, St. Joseph’s Convent School is a minority educational institution in Faridabad.
- Saint Joseph’s Convent School is affiliated to the CBSE.
- Hindi, the second language of the school, is given full importance, right from the start.
- Sanskrit is the third- language of the school.
- The lush, green surroundings of the school provide an environment conducive to the healthy growth of the students.
- The spacious library of the school is updated with the latest books on a regular basis.
- The air-conditioned computer labs are fitted with latest computers with high-speed Internet.
St. Joseph’s Convent School,
N.H. 5, N.I.T Faridabad
[ Read: Sainik Schools In India ]
9. Manav Rachna International School:
Manav Rachna International School, promoted by Manav Rachna Educational Institutions, is a co-educational school that takes learning beyond instructions. It aims to hone the life skills of students.
- The curriculum of Manav Rachna International School is designed to meet the needs of students and help them realize their highest potential in life and development.
- The curriculum of Manav Rachna International School is based on CBSE and International Primary Curriculum (UK), MOSAICA (USA), iCarnegie (USA).
- The school also provides scholarships to students on the basis of their sports, cultural and academics proficiency.
- All the classrooms of Manav Rachna International School are equipped with smart boards.
- It has a well-stocked library with a huge number of CDs, DVDs, books, encyclopedia and magazines.
- Manav Rachna International School also has math, computer, science and language laboratories.
- Besides, the campus has a baby gym, a basketball court, and an indoor stadium for chess and carom.
Sector 21C, Faridabad
10. Modern Vidya Niketan:
Founded by Gopal Sharma, Modern Vidya Niketan is a co-educational school run by MVN Society. The school has a reputation of rigorous academics with several students getting admission into the IITs.
- Modern Vidya Niketan is a CBSE affiliated school offering classes from Kindergarten to 12th standard.
- The school offers extracurricular activities like games, sports and recreational activities like arts, crafts, music, and dance.
- The air-conditioned classrooms of Modern Vidya Niketan are equipped with sound systems and digital projectors.
- The library of the school has a vast collection of books, journals, and CDs, DVDs for reference work.
- Apart from these, Modern Vidya Niketan also has a placement office, conference hall, faculty rooms, and an auditorium.
Sector 17, Old Faridabad, Faridabad
We hope you find our list helpful. If you have any doubts or queries, leave us a comment below.
- 15 Best ICSE Schools In Delhi
- Top 10 Schools In Dwarka, New Delhi
- 25 Best Schools That Are Based In Noida
- 15 Best CBSE Schools In Delhi
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 65 Lord Rama Names For Baby Boy With Meanings - December 21, 2017
- 100 Magnificent And Royal Rajput Names For Boys And Girls - September 13, 2017
- 200 Hot Girl Names That Guys Are Most Attracted To - September 6, 2017