Party on Valentines Day Bear Saying I Love You Wishing Valentines Day with Balloons Bear Cutting Paper into Heart Shape Be Mine Be My Valentine Box Full Of Chocolates Bunnies Show Love Each Other Cupcake Cupid Puppy with Heart Shape Heart Mandala Beautiful Hearts Love Birds on Valentines Day Mickey And Minnie Pooh And Friends Gift of Teddy Bear on Valentine Day Valentines Day Card Valentine Angels Valentines Rose The Bunch Of Flowers Coloring Images print-coloring-image?print=2014 The Valentine’s Tinker Bell print-coloring-image?print=2014 The Valentine Doves
- Free Printable Music Coloring Pages for Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Rain Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Moon Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Letter ‘V’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
The month of February is the most awaited month for lovers. People around the world express their love on Valentine’s Day through chocolates, greeting cards, flowers and an assortment of stuffed animals.
These days, kids also celebrate this day in their special way. Some design cards to gift their teachers, parents and close friends. Others decorate their rooms or classrooms in special ways.
Collection Of Top 25 Valentines Day Coloring Pages For Kids:
Let your child explore the meaning of love, affection and friendship with our collection of coloring sheets. The article includes a variety of Valentine’s Day themed sheets like entwined hearts, cupids, chocolates, teddy bears and flowers to name a few. These valentines day coloring pages printable are ideal for kids of all ages.
1. Be My Valentine:
Get your child in the Valentine’s Day spirit with “Be My Valentine” coloring sheet.
- This coloring sheet features a heart with the message “Be My Valentine”.
- Ask your child to use different colors for each letter and use red for the hearts.
2. Box Of Chocolates:
The diagram features a heart shaped box filled with chocolates. These yummy Valentine’s Day treats are waiting to be colored.
- Once colored, this page will make a guilt-free gift for your kids’ Valentine. Your kids will have lots of fun coloring these sweet treats as well.
- Gift your child a bar of chocolate after coloring this sheet. This will tempt them to work more on such coloring worksheets.
3. Bunch Of Flowers:
Let your kid send some beautiful flowers to someone special this Valentine’s day. This coloring sheet features a bunch of cheerful flowers tied with a ribbon. This coloring sheet will come handy when real flowers are not available.
- The best part about these flowers is that they will last forever. Your child can also decorate this diagram with glitters and ribbons.
- This coloring sheet will make a great replacement for a Valentine card.
[ Read: Hello Kitty Coloring Pages ]
This coloring sheet features a mischievous cupid with a bow and arrow.
- This cupid will sure get your little one ready for Valentine’s Day. Your kid can also use the page as decoration for the Valentine’s Day party.
- Cupid is the ancient Roman god of love, affection and desire. He is portrayed as the son of the Goddess Venus.
- He often appears as a chubby, winged infant carrying bow and arrows. The bow and arrow represent his source of power.
- It is believed that anyone who is shot by the Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable love and desire.
5. I Love You Bear:
Here is a coloring sheet of a cute teddy bear with several hearts imprinted on it. On the right is a huge heart with the message “I Love You” on it.
- Tell your child to decorate the heart any way he wants. He can make some patterns or fill each heart with a different color. This will give a unique touch to this coloring sheet.
- The sheet will also help your child practice his numerical skills. Ask him to count the number of hearts in this coloring sheet.
[ Read: Barbie Coloring Pages ]
6. Tinker Bell:
Here is Tinker Bell wishing you all a very Happy Valentine’s day.
- Tinker Bell is a fictional character from the story of “Peter Pan”. She has appeared in numerous film and television adaptations.
- She is a rebellious, impatient, determined and impulsive fairy who is braver than most of the fairies when it comes to getting close to humans.
- Tinker Bell is a small and slender hand sized fairy who is always seen wearing a green strapless dress with a mini skirt and green shoes.
Here is a coloring sheet to help your child celebrate the season of love and friendship.
- The coloring page features a rose, the most popular flower in the world. It is exchanged widely between couples and loved ones during Valentine’s Day.
- The different shades of rose carry different meanings. A red rose means love, yellow stands for friendship and pink says gratitude. You can ask your child to use any of these colors to paint this beautiful flower.
- This coloring sheet is not just limited to Valentine’s Day. Your child can color it any time he wants to.
This dog Valentine’s coloring sheet is especially for your dog lover. It shows a furry dog holding a heart shaped toy.
- Let your child decorate this cute dog with crayons, markers, glitters or anything he likes.
- This cute coloring page will make a great gift for someone special on the Valentine’s Day.
[ Read: Jasmine Coloring Pages ]
9. Valentine Angels:
This coloring sheet features a pair of Valentine angels sitting in the clouds and is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- The Valentine’s angel is often portrayed as a trickster who chooses to play with human emotions. He reminds people of the power of love when it is pure and untouched by jealousy, fear and greed.
- The Valentine’s angel also reminds people that they must love themselves first. Then only they will be able to love someone else truly.
10. Sweethearts Candy:
This coloring sheet features Valentine’s Day special, sweetheart candies. The candy has “Love You” and “Hug Me” written on it.
- Sweethearts are small, heart shaped, sugar candies sold especially during Valentine’s Day. Each heart is printed with loving messages like “Be Mine”, “Call Me” and “Miss You”.
- These treats are available in a variety of flavors like tart, strawberry, chocolate and even smoothie flavors.
11. Valentine Doves:
This little dove has got something sweet to say this Valentine’s Day. Tell your child to take out his pink, red and white and color this sheet.
- It is said that doves remain with the same partner all of their lives. For this reason they are a symbol of love and loyalty.
- The Greek mythology associates this small, white bird with Aphrodite, the goddess of love.
12. Valentines Party:
This coloring sheet shows a bird, a dog and a starfish wishing you all a very Happy Valentine’s day.
- It looks like these creatures are enjoying a Valentine’s Day party in the open field.
- There are also entwined hearts and a tiny birdie in the background.
- The coloring sheet has many details for your kids to improve their motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
[ Read: Holiday Coloring Pages ]
13. Teddy Bear:
Print out this teddy bear coloring sheet to get your child in the Valentine’s Day spirit. When he is done coloring, he can give this to anyone he likes.
- It is a simple teddy bear with a ribbon around his neck.
- Tell your child to draw some small hearts or flowers in the background.
- He can also write a heartfelt message on the blank side of the coloring sheet.
14. Mickey And Minnie:
Here is a cute and romantic coloring sheet of Mickey and Minnie Mouse for your kids to print out and color.
- Mickey and Minnie mouse are the epitome of love in the world of Disney. Both are sweet natured and love to spend time with each other.
- Their relationship is sometimes strained due to Mickey’s memory problems and mischief, but they always make up at the end of the day.
15. Valentine’s Day Card:
This Valentine’s Day card template will allow your child decorate and color the card any way he or she likes.
- Your child can use watercolor, crayon, ribbons, markers and even glitters to decorate this coloring sheet. This will make a unique Valentine’s Day gift for friends and family.
- The page features a simple heart shaped balloon with the message “Happy Valentine’s Day” written on it.
- For extra creativity, ask your children to make envelops too. Make sure you print out this coloring sheet on stock card paper.
Send some sweet greetings this Valentine’s day with this cute cupcake-coloring sheet.
- This mouthwatering cupcake is decked with cherries and icing. There is also a little bow on one side of the cake.
- Tell your child to put some finishing touches on this cupcake by adding some color to it.
- Do not be surprised if your little one asks for some cupcakes after coloring this sheet.
This coloring sheet shows a cute bear preparing for Valentine’s Day.
- It looks like he is preparing a card to gift his ladylove.
- Tell your child to spot the bees in the picture.
- Also, ask him to review the shapes he sees in the picture.
[ Read: Balloon Coloring Pages ]
This sheet shows a little girl holding heart shaped balloons in both her hands.
- It looks like she is waiting to share these balloons with her close friend.
- The message “Happy Valentine’s Day” is printed on top of the coloring sheet.
- Tell your child to count the number of hearts in this coloring sheet.
- Ask your preschooler to color the balloon in different shades. They can also make patterns on the balloons. Ask them to keep the background in light shade.
This Valentine’s Day coloring sheet shows a pair of loving bunnies seated on a garden. It has flowers strewn on the field.
- Tell your child to use, pink, red, green and all the colors of the rainbow to decorate this bunny pair.
- For added fun, tell your child to find hidden hearts in the picture.
- Kids totally love bunnies. They love to keep these huggable animals as pets. Tell your child to name the bunnies in the coloring sheet.
20. Pooh And Friends:
This coloring sheet shows Pooh and his friends celebrating Valentine’s Day by presenting chocolate boxes to each other.
- Pooh is one of the most lovable cartoon characters of all time. He is the protagonist of the cartoon series “Winnie the Pooh”.
- In the series, Pooh, along with his 100 Acre Woods friends indulge in exciting adventures.
21. Be Mine:
Get ready for Valentine’s Day with this fun coloring sheet. The diagram features hearts in a heart with the message “Be Mine” written on it.
- Ask your child to add some pink and red along with some glitters and it is ready to give to someone special.
- Your child will have a terrific time filling colors in the hearts while learning what this holiday is all about.
- This coloring sheet can also double up as a card. Print it on stock card paper, fold it and write a message on it. Then tell your child to hand deliver it to his friend, classmate, coach or teacher.
[ Read: Alice In Wonderland Coloring Pages ]
Here is a group of concentric hearts with flowers in the background. Your child can decorate these hearts with crayon, markers and glitter. There is plenty of room in the heart for writing a personalized message.
- This coloring sheet will make your little cupid fall in love with coloring.
- Show it off by hanging it in his room.
23. Love Birds:
No animal represents the feeling of Valentine’s Day more than the lovebirds. Here is a pair of nuzzling lovebirds for your kids to color.
- Lovebirds come in a wide variety of colors like pink, green and oranges.
- This petite, plumed parrot is also kept as pet by the bird enthusiasts.
24. Heart Mandala:
This beautiful heart mandala is sure to get your little Valentine excited for Valentine’s Day.
- This diagram, with hearts inside a heart, will surely tug at some heartstrings. It has intricate patterns so give it to your older kids.
- A mandala is a form of art used widely in Hindu and Buddhist cultures.
Do you need some help in getting your preschooler get ready for kindergarten? Then here is a fun tracing worksheet for your young child.
- The diagram features a sweet, a ring, a heart and some flowers.
- This tracing and coloring activity will strengthen your child’s writing muscles with every swipe of crayon.
Coloring can turn as a fun way to celebrate this holiday. So print out free printable valentines day coloring pages online and give them to your child for some quick Valentine’s Day fun. Besides, these valentines day coloring sheets will also aid in the development of your kid’s creative and decision-making skills. This will guide them in their quest for progress.
We are sure your child loved these valentines day coloring pictures. Do not forget to share some of his creations with us!
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- Top 200 Sexiest And Hot Guy Names For Your Little One - August 23, 2017
- 133 Most Popular Uzbek Baby Names For Girls And Boys - June 2, 2017
- 85 Untapped Hmong Baby Names Perfect For Girls And Boys - May 29, 2017