Want to give your baby a fruity punch? Well, you can offer seasonal fruits in a pureed form by simply washing, peeling and deseeding the fruits. Your baby will love you for the purees from fruits, freshly prepared by you.
How To Make Fruit Puree For Babies?
All you need to make fruit puree are some fruits and a processing mechanism.
- It’s always better to have a blender or a food processor handy. In case you believe in pureeing in the old way, a fork will suffice.
- There is no need to boil fruits that are already soft. You can put them in the processor straight and add some water to get the desired consistency.
- You just need to follow the general rule and see if the puree is light enough and manageable with a spoon.
- You can reduce the quantity of water as she starts aging and move towards chunkier options.
7 Yummy Fruit Purees For Babies:
Here is a list of fresh fruit purees that you can make at home:
1. Cinnamon And Apple Baby Puree:
Apple puree is not only nutritious, but also a delicious food for babies.
- It is often introduced as the fast food.
- Apple can be easily mixed with other fruits or vegetables.
- You can prepare the puree with baby cereals or yoghurt to help your baby explore new tastes every day.
[ Read: Baby Food Chart ]
2. Banana And Mango Puree:
A combination of mango and banana is extremely mouth watering. Before blending them, you need to cook the mango and the banana.
- Or else you may mash them and serve your baby, without cooking it.
- If you want to make the consistency thinner, you may add milk or water.
- Bananas purees are ideal for constipation and other stomach problems.
[ Read: 5 Months Baby Food ]
3. Avocado Puree:
Avocado puree is a super food that can be prepared in just minutes.
- This nutritious baby puree is rich in fats, vitamins and fiber.
- You can mash it with a fork or use a blender to make the puree.
- You can add bananas to make the puree tastier or add milk for a thinner consistency.
[ Read: 6 Month Baby Food ]
4. Apple, Date, Banana Puree With Quinoa:
Another yummy delicious fruit puree for your darling.
- Quinoa is a kind of gluten-free grain that is known as a super food.
- All you need to do is mix banana, apples, dates and quinoa together and mash them in a blender.
- It will be hard for your baby to resist this delicious puree!
[ Read: How To Make Banana Puree For Baby ]
5. Peach Purees:
Sweet peach purees can be the most favorite of your baby. Here is why you should give this to your growing baby:
- Peach is rich in potassium and beta-carotene.
- While you can serve it alone, you can also mix with bananas and chicken.
- To create variations in diet, you may also mix the mashed peaches with creamy yogurt.
[ Read: 7 Month Baby Food ]
6. Nectarine Puree:
These are like the peach purees. Nectarine contains smooth skin that you can peel off easily.
- Like the peaches, these are rich in potassium and beta-carotene.
- There is no need to cook before you make a puree.
- You can mix it with yoghurt, bananas and anything you feel like.
[ Read: How To Make Carrot Puree For Babies ]
7. Plum Purees:
Plums are rich in dietary fiber that is a natural cure for constipation. You need to follow some simple steps to prepare the puree:
- Bring water to boil. Put the plums in boiling water.
- Remove the skin once they are fully submerged.
- Slice them and put them in a processor. Your mashed puree is ready!
[ Read: 8 Month Baby Food ]
Hope you liked our compilation of 7 mixed fruit puree for babies. Experiment with different ideas now that your baby has started taking solids. You can add different textures and flavors to the puree by adding yoghurt, oatmeal, or other fruits. Enjoy this wonderful journey with your baby.
Mothers, do share how you introduced the fast food to your little one in the comment section below. Happy pureeing!
- 10 Simple Guidelines You Should Follow While Making Vegetable Puree For Your Baby
- 5 Easy Steps To Prepare Banana Puree For Your Baby
- 11 Simple Steps To Prepare Carrot Puree For Your Baby
- Top 10 Food Ideas For Your 10 Months Baby
- Top 10 Baby Weaning Foods
Latest posts by moumita ghosh (see all)
- 4 Interesting Winter Craft Ideas For Your Toddler - January 21, 2015
- 7 Simple Tips To Inculcate Good Sleep Habits In Babies - January 9, 2015
- 6 Effective Ways To Help Your Teen Make Smart Decisions - January 9, 2015