MomJunction content on products and product details may contain links to our affiliate partner in order to make it easier for our readers to access the products online. The links are given as ‘Buy now’ or ‘Check Price’ or ‘Shop now’ within the product descriptions on our website.
MomJunction is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Being a partner in this program, MomJunction may earn a commission when you purchase on Amazon within 24 hours of clicking on a link on our website, at no extra cost to you. However, this partnership does not influence the editorial content featuring in the posts.
Product Research & Selection Process
MomJunction is a proud team of experienced and highly skilled writers and editors, who are committed to helping our readers make the best decisions when it comes to purchasing products online. So when it comes to recommending products in our articles, we want to be confident that these suggestions are trustworthy. Here we want to invite you to peek behind the curtains to understand the effort that goes into creating our affiliate articles.
- Exhaustive research is our mantra at MomJunction. Every product on our lists goes through an extensive screening. We check the features of each product by scouring manufacturer websites, user reviews, and multiple blogs.
- We shortlist a number of products based on their reviews, rating, and the variety of features available. From this list, we handpick only the very best products that we are confident offer the biggest bang for your buck.
- We want the products we recommend to have a wide range in budget as well as a variety of features. Products recommended by us command a brand presence and are trusted names in their industry.
- Once the article is published, we check it regularly and relentlessly. We make sure to keep the content in all our articles fresh, current, and relevant.
- We also regularly check the availability of products recommended by us so you don’t end up choosing something you like only to find that it’s out of stock.
- For your information, we receive affiliate commissions on products purchased through clicking links on our website, and have mentioned the same on relevant articles.
- Every product that we recommend not only comes with a description about it, but also an informative pros and cons section that gives you an honest and unbiased knowledge about the product as well as why it deserves to be there.
We hope that this gives you a fair idea of what goes behind the product recommendations you see in our articles and assures you that our research is both honest and reliable.
Note: MomJunction does not take responsibility for timely delivery and/ or proper packaging of any purchase you make through a link on our website. If you face problems or have any concerns about specific products that you ordered through a link on this website, please direct them to the vendor from whom the purchase was made.