Friendship is a beautiful relationship that needs to be celebrated more often, and you can do that by sending an eloquently written paragraph for your best friend. The bond you share with your best friend should be cherished because it is your bestie who gets you through your highs and lows. When everyone turns their back on you, they are the ones who give you unconditional support no matter what.
The closest companion is the one with whom you share all the little details of your life because they are there to listen to you without any judgment. So keep scrolling through the post for some beautiful paragraphs for best friend.
The bond you have with your best friend is a promise you make to one another to stick through the thick and thin.
Paragraphs About Best Friend
If you want to send your best friend a message to appreciate them, choose any one from the ones below.
- Time and again, our friendship has been tested. I had lost all hope that I would lose such a dear friend, but you were the ones who held onto us because you believed that our friendship could overcome any barrier. Thank you for believing in us and for believing in me.
- “It isn’t the red ribbon that binds us together. The root that unifies us does not derive from a tree on the wall. This bond knows no genetics. Friendship is a peculiar seed. No matter the season, the weather, nor the time of the day. When planted on a nourishing soul, it will always bear fruit.” – Clairel Estevez
- I miss you when something good happens to me, and you aren’t there to share the moment. I miss when someone misunderstands me because you are the one who understands me the most. I miss you when I cry or laugh because you wipe my tears and make me laugh even more. I miss you always, but I miss you the most when I am alone, and I think about all the times we have spent with one another because I cherish those times always and forever in my heart.
- You came to me at the most unexpected time in my life, and I couldn’t thank you enough for that. You have laughed and cried with me. When everything was falling apart, you picked up the pieces and put them back together, I love you, my dearest friend. You can always count on me, for I know, I can, too.
- Distance makes the heart grow fonder. No matter where you are in this world, our friendship will grow stronger. I miss you every day, and when I look back at the older times, it makes my heart feel joy. Come back soon, and I can’t wait to hug you.
- You’re a treasure that I would cherish in my life forever. I should thank you more often for bringing good luck into my life. You’re the apple of my eye, the silver lining on my clouds. I wish you the utmost happiness in this world. May our friendship last forever.
- My dearest friend, may our friendship grow stronger with each passing day. Just like the vast ocean that stretches endlessly to the horizon, so does my love for you. Each day is anew, and I am grateful to start it with you in it.
- The first time I saw you, there was a warm glow emanating from your eyes, it was kindness. The kindness you show when I am going through my darkest days, the kindness you show to a passer-by who has lost everything, the kindness you show to a stray animal in need of a home. You have shown me to see everything with kindness, and I love you for that.
- My dear friend, you are not the Sun who brightens up my day, but you are my moon and stars who show me the way on the darkest night. I will forever be grateful to God to have someone like you by my side whenever I needed you.
- “’Two a.m.’ He swallowed, then said, ‘You know. The person you can call at two a.m. and, no matter what, you can count on them. Even if they’re asleep or it’s cold or you need to be bailed out of jail … they’ll come for you. It’s like, the highest level of friendship.’” – Sara Dessen
- Hellen Keller once said, “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.” This is especially true for us my dearest friend, even though I miss you, I know my love for you will never grow less, and I know for a fact, it won’t for you either.
- When I am with you, nothing ever seems out of place. It’s like the universe hand-picked you for me. I forget my problems and share the best time with you. When we are together, nothing else ever matters, and I guess that’s exactly how one feels when they love someone truly.
- Family doesn’t end in blood. I have understood the true meaning of this with you. You have been like a sister to me, we fight and makeup, but at the end of the day, we know that we can count on watching each other’s back whenever times get hard.
- I have evolved and changed into a better human being, and it is all because you showed me love and support when no one else did. You have nurtured me into becoming the best version of myself, and I will forever be grateful to you for that.
- I am not perfect, yet you have accepted all my flaws and loved me from day one. What did I ever do to deserve someone like you? Thank you for making me feel special with your kind words. I will cherish the time we spend together forever in my heart.
Long Best Friend Paragraphs
Here are some long paragraphs that expresses your feelings for your dear friend.
- “Real friendship is beyond the ritual of tags, jokes, gossip, shopping, and selfies. Real friendship is when you can feel the pain in your heart when they cry. Real friendship is when you get happier for their success than even they are. Real friendship is staying with them when everyone leaves. Real friendship is beautiful but rare. If you have a real friend don’t let that soul twin go.” – Rahul Kaushik
- When I am with you, I love my version. I am real, without any facade on. I can laugh when I want to and cry when I want to, and I know you won’t judge me for it. When I am hurt, you cushion my broken heart with your soft words and console me in the sweetest manner possible. When I am with you, I am truly happy.
- You are so special to me, my dearie. Words are not enough to express my love for you. I would lose my sleep for you if you ever needed me at 1 am in the night. I will always look out for you because that’s what best friends do.
- No matter how many people I befriend, your place cannot be replaced by anyone. In my eyes, you will always be irreplaceable. You have my heart, and I know I have yours.
- Just like a fish cannot survive without water, I cannot survive without you. You have been my guardian angel when I had no one to look after me. I am grateful that I have met you, for my life would have been empty without your presence.
- You know me better than I know myself. You face my temper tantrums, and you don’t judge me for it. You know every little detail about my life that no one does. You celebrate the smallest of victories with me and console me on my biggest losses.
- Thank you for all the times when you have gotten me out of trouble. You have been number one since for the longest time. You are my partner-in-crime, confidant, sister, guardian angel, and so much more wrapped into one.
- For all the beautiful moments that we have shared, I thank you for them. It was you who made it possible. Had it not been for your originality and uniqueness, I wouldn’t have had such glorious times. I love you, bestie.
- Even when we don’t communicate regularly, you would reply to my message instantly or pick up my call in a second. When I was silent, you became my voice and motivated me. If I could, I would thank you a million times for loving me for who I am.
- I am lucky to have someone like you in my life. You don’t judge me on my wrongdoings, instead you show me the path of what is correct and what must be done. Everyone needs a friend like you in their lives.
- You are an amazing human being. Did anyone tell you that? Oh yes, I have told that to you a hundred times, and I mean it because never have I had such a close friend who I could rely on or who loves the real me, I love you, my dearest. May all your dreams come true.
- God came to a realization one day that I need a guardian angel. Not only have you gotten me out through the trickiest situations that I have been in, but also you have looked after me like a mother would after her child. Honestly, what would I do without you?
- I am so proud of you for the person that you have become today. You have fought through all the demons that had come into your life, but you won. I always knew you would. The journey was not smooth, but you have made it, my friend.
- There is family, there are friends, and there are those friends who become family. If anyone were to ask me to describe you, I would say that you are my family, you have been beside me from day one, and I don’t know how I would have survived without you.
- Finding a best friend who understands you is as rare as finding a four-leaved clover. Just like the clover, you have turned into my lucky charm. I consider myself lucky to have found you. I may not be this lucky always, but finding you was my best day ever.
- Just like a pirate chase around a rare treasure and feels victorious after finding it, I too, am quite like the pirate. My dear friend, you are someone I would treasure for my whole life, I won’t ever let anything happen to you. This is a promise. I love you.
- You are an omen of good luck, and a harbinger of all the best things ever happened to me. Since I met you, you brought laughter and joy into my life, and I have become infinitely happier. Thank you, my dearest. Thank you, my dearest. I will forever be indebted to you.
- My life has taken a beautiful turn after meeting you. I look forward to every day, and I greet it with a smile because you taught me to. You have brought so much joy and value into my life. I know it is because of you that I have changed for the better.
- It’s been a long time since we have seen each other regularly, but it still does not change that you are my best friend and my family. I think about you every day, and I look forward to the days when I get to meet and hug you, my dear friend.
True Friend Paragraphs
A few thoughtful messages for your true friend can make their day.
- You are irreplaceable. No one can ever take your place. You are a unique soul who is not only kind and forgiving but also so sweet and caring. You have loved me at my lowest and looked after me. I love you, my sweetest friend. Take care of yourself.
- Every quality that sets you apart from everyone else is the best set of qualities that you have. You are beautiful, simple, and kind-hearted. You are unaware of your qualities, but if I could show you those qualities, I would.
- I sometimes wonder what I ever did to deserve you in my life. You are truly a gift to my life. You have helped me navigate through my life, and I solve every problem in no time at all with you in it. Thank you for being there when I needed you the most.
- “You magnify my happiness when I am feeling glad; you help me heal my injured heart whenever I am sad. You are such a pleasure in my life; I hope that you can see how meaningful your friendship is; you are a total joy to me.” – Joanna Fuchs
- “Friendship–my definition–is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don’t have trust, the friendship will crumble.” – Stieg Larsson, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- “You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own.” – Alan Garner, The Hangover
- “Why did you do all this for me?” he asked. “I don’t deserve it. I’ve never done anything for you.” “You have been my friend,” replied Charlotte. “That in itself is a tremendous thing.” – E.B White, Charlotte’s Web
- “I find I’m so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it’s the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.” – The Shawshank Redemption
- 4“If ever there’s a tomorrow when we’re not together, there’s something you must remember. You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” – Carter Crocker
- his world is filled with madness and insanity, but you need true friends to keep you sane. When there is sincerity and loyalty among friends, anything can be born. My dearest friend, you have shown me just that, and for that, I will forever be grateful to you.
- You are my friend, which is the biggest gift I ever received. I would not want anyone else in my life. But please do not leave my hand. Be with me today, tomorrow, and forever.
- True bonds do not diminish as the distance grows. Moreover, distance makes the heart grow fonder. Even though you are miles apart from me, my love for you has not lessened a bit, and I know yours hasn’t either. You care for me, and I care for you. It is all that matters to me.
- My best friend, you have accepted my real self whole-heartedly, and you have done without any judgment, for that, I don’t think a hundred thank you would even be enough. I can be my honest self without feeling insecure. It is for your deep love and support that I have become the version of myself.
- You know our friendship is beautiful because even when we are sitting together in silence, there’s no need for us to talk, it’s just me and you enjoying each other’s presence. What more do we want in our lives?
- “Well, maybe sometimes it’s easier to be mad at the people you trust. Because you know they’ll always love you, no matter what.” – Ann Brashares, The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants
- Me and you, we have always been alike, no wonder people always mistake us for sisters. The first time I saw you, I remember the way we bonded over our similar tastes in all things, yet when we tend to disagree on things, you respect my opinion. It is for the love and care we share for one another that our bond has grown deeper.
- I would take a bullet for you, as dramatic as it might sound, there isn’t any length to which I wouldn’t go to make you happy. You have done so much for me, I only wish to do the same for you, my dearest. I adore you more than anything.
- Life is easier when you have friends who understand you. You have stuck with me through the thick and thin, and it is because of you that I have become victorious. We fight and makeup, but at the end of the day, I know whenever I need you, you’ll always be there for me.
- There have been so many challenges that have tested our bond, but when a bond is true, it is difficult to severe it. Even though we have faced a terrible tempest that has tested our friendship to the utmost level, no one can ever replace you.
- You have been an anchor to me throughout my life. For as long as I can remember, you have looked after me and cared for me. You are my truest friend, and I wish people could get someone like you as their best friend because you are truly amazing and one-of-a-kind.
Short Paragraphs On Friendship
If you wish to send short and sweet messages to your friend, pick any from here and make her smile.
- “I told him a story of two people. Two people who shouldn’t have met, and who didn’t like each other much when they did, but who found they were the only two people in the world who could possibly have understood each other.” – Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
- “I have a dream too, but it’s about singing and dancing and making people happy. It’s the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with. And I found a whole group of friends who have the same dream, and that makes us sort of like a family.” – The Muppet Movie
- “Oh, you’re the best friends anybody ever had. And it’s funny, but I feel as if I’d known you all the time, but I couldn’t have, could I?” – Wizard Of Oz
- People come and go in our lives, don’t they? But what happens when you are in a muddled-up situation, who looks after us then? The answer lies in those who are your true friends. You are the one who has stuck with me when no one did, and for that, I love you with all my heart. Friendship is not about empty promises, instead, it’s about being together when your friend needs you the most.
- My gossip girl, life coach, guardian angel, godmother, 2 am drinking buddy, partner-in-crime and so many other things that this list would go on endlessly. With all the gleeful and spectacular memories that we have ever made together, I will forever remember and cherish them in my heart.
- “A friend like you is hard to find, one that touches you deep inside. You’ve given me strength to carry on, you’ve offered your hand to hold on. When times are tough, I know you’re there to offer support and show you care. If not for you, I would have drowned, but you help keep me on solid ground.” – Lisa M. Chapin, A Friend
- Whenever you are upset or depressed, and life has tested you to your limit, my friend, always remember that I am by your side. You never walk alone. I am one call away. You have always stuck with me, now it’s time for me to do the same.
- Even though there is beauty everywhere, for me nothing is as beautiful as the bond that we share. There may be treasures worth a lot of value, but nothing is as valuable as your friendship to me. It’s the warmth in your hug and the way you listen to me that makes you so special. Thank you for your friendship, my dear friend.
- Your caring yet gentle soul sets you apart from anyone that I have ever met. I never knew I could find someone who understands me so well. The love that you have for me is a treasure that I will always keep buried deep inside my heart. You wipe my tears and lift my spirits. I don’t know what I would ever do without you in my life, I thank God every day for sending you to me, my dearest.
- When I met you, I never knew you would become so valuable to me, it is hard to imagine my life without you in it. Life has been tough, but you have made it easier. I know for sure that our bond is something that will never end, I have found my soul sister, and I am never letting you go.
- You are my best friend, even though our friendship has faced a lot of ups and downs, we have emerged victorious time and again. It has only made our bond stronger. Even though we have known each other since we were children, it feels like I know you from another lifetime. Strange, how two strangers can become family and share such an unbreakable bond.
- One of the biggest blessings in my life has been to find a best friend like you. Your friendship has been the biggest gift you could ever give me. Your compassion, kindness, simplicity, gracefulness, and beauty—I am in awe about all of them. You give me strength when I break down. You lift me and give me confidence. You have loved me at my lowest and cheered me on at my highest, I love you for that, thank you.
- When I was facing my darkest times, you came to me like a beacon of light. When I cried, you wiped away my tears and made me smile. When I was lost, you showed me the way, when my heart broke, you glued it back together. When no one cared for me, you did. A million thank you would be less to the kindness that you have shown me.
- If I could make a box of gold and preserve your unique personality, I would. You are beautiful, smart, kind-hearted, sweet, loving, graceful, hilarious, and elegant. I am forever thankful because I got a best friend like you who is also like a sister to me. I will cherish you forever in my heart, and I will never let you go my dearest.
- Friendship requires commitment. It requires love and patience, and my friend, you have shown me that. You stuck with me when I was facing troubling signs or when my so-called other friends bailed on me. I am proud to call you my best friend because you are the one who understands me the most.
- A friend who asks me to call them as soon as I reach home safely, a friend who does not eat until I have eaten a proper meal, a friend who does not sleep until I am feeling better—you are the friend who does all this, and in return, you ask for nothing. Your selfless love and kind soul make me love you more each day. Thank you for looking out for me when no one else did.
- We have flaws, but you tell me I don’t have any. You tell me I am perfect in every sense possible. Even though I know I have imperfections, you overlook them and love me, nonetheless. The care and support you give me is proof that you are my true friend. They say family ends in blood, but they are wrong because I have found it in you like you have in me.
- You are my best friend, a family to me. I tell all my secrets to you, the first person I wish to talk to when I wake up and the last person I wish to talk to before going to sleep. You are a harbinger of all the good things in my life. Whenever I am worried, you are the first person I go to find comfort because you are my haven. I am such a happy person because I have found trust in a friend like you.
- You have picked me up when I have fallen. You have always held out your hand to help when I need it the most. Life has thrown me several obstacles and you have always stood beside me to give me strength and stability. What more could I ever ask from my dear best friend? You deserve every good thing in this world and nothing less.
- I feel blessed and filled with joy to have a friend like you in my life. You are always the first one to congratulate me whenever I find success in anything and the first one to lend a hand when I am in trouble. You are my life advisor, who has guided me through the tough situations in my life. I would have been so lost had it not for your constant support.
- “I know we can do this. I know it’s not how you would have chosen it, but I know I can make you happy. And all I can say is that you make me… you make me into someone I couldn’t even imagine. You make me happy, even when you’re awful, I would rather be with you – even the you that you seem to think is diminished – than with anyone else in the world.” – Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
Appreciate your best friend more often because they are the ones who stick with you throughout. They love you unconditionally and support you no matter what. They put you first and act as your backbone when you feel alone. You could either write them a thoughtful letter or send a text with any of these paragraphs.