Like every birthday wish, 75th birthday wishes need to be special too. Birthdays are occasions to remember your blessings and express gratitude for them. Irrespective of whether someone turns sweet 16 or 75, birthdays remain equally important.
Brighten up the day of a near and dear one celebrating their 75th birthday by sending them gifts and wishes. You could also honor them by writing something nice. It does not matter if you are not great with words; the effort and your loving thoughts for the person will remain in their memory.
In this post, we bring you a collection of 75th birthday wishes, quotes, poems, and sayings to let you wish your loved one in the best possible way.
141 Happy 75th Birthday Wishes, Quotes, And Sayings
Check out these wonderful 75th birthday wishes, quotes, and sayings for the person you love on their birthdays. It will definitely help to brighten up their B-day.
75th Birthday Wishes For Dad
Make your dad’s day special by greeting him in a unique way.
- Happy birthday to my wonderful father. As you turn 75 years today, may all your desires find the path to fulfillment.
- Dad, thanks for your guidance, protection, and blessings for decades in my life. Happy 75th birthday.
- Happy birthday, dad! You have hit another milestone today. May you have the best day ever.
- Here’s to 75 years of being a fantastic father and an incredible human being. We are lucky to have you.
- Wish you a grand 75th birthday to the sweetest father. I love you, Dad.
- Dad, I thank you on this special occasion for bringing me to this world and blessing me with precious things. Happy 75th birthday.
- Happy birthday to the great influential person in my world. I am proud of you, Dad. May God bless you on your 75th birthday.
- For all the years you have guided us with wisdom and faith. We celebrate another year of your life. May it be filled with happiness and laughter.
- And that’s another trip around the sun! May this year be more memorable than the last.
- To the man who has been my guiding light. May you be blessed with more years filled with joy, health, and happy moments.
- Dad, I will be grateful to you forever as you are the reason for my existence. Have a blessed 75th anniversary.
- Dear Dad, you showed me the right path to follow. Words are not enough to wish you on your milestone day. I wish you a peaceful 75th birthday.
- Daddy, I am blessed to have you in my life, and I wish it to stay for eternity. May God give you abundant blessings on your 75th birthday.
- Dear father, this lovely occasion is an amazing opportunity for me to appreciate you for giving me innumerable priceless things. May you have endless joy on your 75th birthday.
- People say you are 75 years old today, but we all know you are 75 years younger. Happy birthday, Pops!
- To the man who will forever be my inspiration. Your strength and wisdom ave been phenomenal over the years. Happy birthday.
- To the legend in our family. You have taught us that age is just a number. May your legacy live on.
- It is really pleasurable to know that my daddy has turned 75 years old today. May joy and happiness never depart from your life.
- I see you as the most knowledgeable man, a devoted teacher, a great counselor, and my best friend. May the divine Lord bless you on this 75th birthday celebration!
75th Birthday Wishes For Mom
Wish your mom this happy 75th birthday wishes to let her feel at the top of the world.
- Dear Mom, as long as the sun keeps rising from the east and sets in the west, I will respect and love you from the bottom of my heart. I wish a jolly 75th birthday to the wonderful woman in my life.
- My universe turned beautiful the day I got you as my mother, and I will love you unconditionally till the end of my life. Happy 75th birthday to my dearest mother.
- To the most lovely Mom, may your day be as beautiful as your heart.
- Dear Mom, on your birthday I wanted to remind you that I would not be here without your grace, wisdom, and kind words. You deserve all the joy in your life.
- To the cornerstone of our family. You are the queen of our hearts. Happy birthday!
- I wish a fabulous 75th birthday to my fabulous mother and pray for an even more fabulous life. Happy birthday.
- My dearest Mumma, I wish you all the happiness and joy your caring heart can contain. Happy 75th birthday.
- Age is just a number because the radiance of your heart shines through after all this time. You’re incredible. Happy birthday!
- Your love for us has been unconditional and incomparable. Happy birthday, dearest mother.
- God has blessed you with another year in your life and we are blessed to have someone like you. Happy birthday, mom.
- Mom, I want you to know on this milestone in your life that my love for you is more precious than the real diamond. Happy 75th birthday.
- Happy 75th birthday to my cutest mom! I express my appreciation for all your sacrifices to make me smile. May the Divine Lord bless you with peace, good health, and happiness.
- Your smile has been a continuous source of happiness in our lives. May you be blessed with more laughter throughout the years. Happy birthday.
- Dear mom, your birthday is a reminder of a life well-lived and a heart full of love. We love you!
- Dear mummy, by the grace of God, you are really performing your duties with all your heart. As you turn 75 years today, I wish you to be the best mom in the universe.
- Mom, you are a true legend to me. You have achieved jubilant success in every phase of your life, whether childhood, adulthood, or motherhood. Your 75th anniversary must be celebrated delightfully and graciously!
- Dear Mom, I don’t say it often, but on this special occasion, I want to express my sincere adulation for you and acknowledge every bit of sacrifice you have made for me. Happy 75th birthday!
- Dearest Mother, you always lead the list of exceptional mothers. You are the perfect inspiration for young mothers. I wish you a blissful and healthy 75th birthday.
- Dear Mom, may your life always be filled with joy, excitement, and good health in abundance. Happy 75th birthday!
- Wishing you a remarkable 75th birthday, dearest Mother! I value the unimaginable and unconditional love you shower on my life. I am blessed to be your son/daughter.
75th Birthday Wishes For Sister
Have these adorable messages for your lovely sister.
- Wishing you a glamorous 75th birthday, sweet sister! May God bless you with true excitement, love, happiness, and good health without end.
- Wish you a very 75th happy birthday,dear sis. May your smile spread positivity as always.
- With each passing year, may your wisdom and experiences get added to your life’s book. You are our real treasure. Cheers to another 75!
- I believe you are the only one who can make 75 look like 45. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- In our family, you are the epitome of grace and wisdom. Happy birthday, sis!
- Dear sister, happy 75th birthday. I am so glad to be celebrating 75 years of your awesomeness.
- You are my shining star and the light of my life. Happy birthday, sister.
- May this 75th year be as cheerful and exciting as the last 74 years of yours. As every year passes, it makes you younger. Happy 75th birthday dear!
- To my dearest sister, age is just a number. On your 75th birthday, you still look gorgeous. Happy diamond jubilee!
- On your birthday, I want to thank you for being my role model who I can follow. You are my inspiration.
- This birthday just adds another year to your wit and humor. I love you, happy birthday.
- You are at an age where you can say whatever you want, not like that has stopped you before. Happy birthday, sister!
- Many happy returns of the day to my lovely sister. May this day fulfill all your birthday wishes.
- May your sparkle never fade and the light in your eyes never dim. Happy birthday.
75th Birthday Wishes For Brother
Wish your rockstar bro, and have him rejoice and enjoy his birthday to the fullest.
- You are a father figure to me. Dear brother, I pray to the Lord to bless you with a life full of happiness and good health. Happy birthday to you.
- I am blessed to have you as my guide in every step of my life. Happy 75th Birthday.
- Brother, you have survived three-quarters of a century of life’s adventures. Cheers to many more. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, dear brother. Having you in our lives is a true gift.
- Dear brother, I wish I could say that you have aged gracefully but I still catch that mischievous glint in your eyes sometimes. I love you. Happy birthday.
- You have been our rock through rocky times. I want you to know how grateful I am for your presence in my life. Happy birthday.
- My dearest brother, I’m proud to be a part of your wonderful life. I wish you a Happy 75th, Rockstar.
- Congratulations to the most caring brother in the world. I wish you to complete 75 years of your life. Happy birthday.
- Dear brother, you make my world a better place. Thank you for everything. Happy birthday.
- You’re 75 years old today. Let’s make the most of today and create unforgettable memories.
- I hope your special day is filled with great food and you’re surrounded by people who love you.
- Happy birthday, dear brother. We are celebrating another milestone. You have always been invincible.
- Brother, may this birthday keep you healthy, wealthy, and wise. Happy another year!
- Happy birthday brother! May you get all the wonderful things you deserve in life.
75th Birthday Wishes For Aunt
Aunts share a special place in a family, so you can raise a toast and wish her using these fantastic well-wishes and messages.
- Happy 75th birthday, my dearest aunt! May the Lord bless you to be an absolute loving aunt forever.
- I wish this year brings you fine health and a heart that brims with happiness! Happy 75th birthday, my sweet aunt.
- My dear aunt, you have been such a prominent figure in my life. Thank you for all you have done for me. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, I wish you nothing but joy. Just like all the days you have filled my life with joyous moments. Happy birthday.
- Dear aunt, you have furnished my world with amazing and fabulous memories. Even words are not enough to express how grateful I am to you. Wishing you a fabulously beautiful 75th birthday.
- As the years pass by, you are growing much stronger and more beautiful. Wishing a blissful 75th birthday to my amazing aunt!
- Happy birthday, dear aunt. You have always been there to guide and to listen to me. Your support means the world to me.
- Dear aunt, happy birthday. I want to thank you for always being my pillar of strength.
- To my wonderful aunt, on my darkest of days, you have been my compass and my anchor. I wish you the happiest of birthdays.
- Congratulations, dearest Auntie! I am excited and proud enough to know that you are 7.5 decades old today. May the sense of happiness and good health remain throughout your life.
- You are the epitome of strength and wisdom. I can only dream of becoming someone like you. Happy birthday.
- Dear aunt, your love, kindness, and generosity know no bounds. May all your good deeds come back to you manifold. Happy birthday.
- Wishing the most fantastic auntie on this planet a cheerful 75th anniversary! Hope your days are joyful and filled with gladness and happiness.
- Dear aunt, you are a true blessing to me from the Almighty. Have a blessed 75th birthday!
- There is no one like you. Thank you for never giving up on me and for all the sacrifices you have made for me. Happy birthday, dear aunt.
75th Birthday Wishes For Uncle
Do not forget your favorite uncle, and greet him in a remarkable way.
- You are an astounding uncle to me. For you, the sky is the limit. Wish you more happiness and a blessed life. Happy 75th birthday to my dearest uncle.
- Dear uncle, you are inspiring. Your life is proof of all your hard work and dedication. Have the happiest of birthdays.
- You have shared invaluable life lessons with me and I will forever keep them in my heart. Happy birthday, dear uncle.
- Happy birthday, dear uncle. I hope the coming year brings lots of amazing gifts for you. Always be in good health and wear a gigantic smile on such a handsome face.
- My heartiest wishes to the most dashing uncle on the planet! May the rich blessings of the Lord forever keep you happy.
- To the strongest uncle I know, I hope that your birthday is filled with delight and wellness.
- As you celebrate your birthday, I pray for your strength and your health. Happy birthday, uncle.
- Dear uncle, on your birthday, we celebrate the man that you are today. May you continue to be our source of inspiration.
- Wishing you a divine 75th birthday, sweet uncle. May this new chapter bring you good health and happiness without end.
- Dear uncle, your strength, both physical and emotional is to be admired. Thank you for being my role model. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to my second father. I appreciate you.
- I would like to wish you a happy birthday and never stop being your most authentic self. You make me the happiest with your presence.
75th Birthday Wishes For Friend
Don’t miss your friend’s 75th birthday. Have these texts to wish them.
- 75 years of grandeur on this earth is truly an incredible achievement, dear friend. I wish you excellent health and joy on this Big Day!
- Congratulations on your 75th today. I pray to the Lord to give you enough strength to blow out all the candles of your tiny cake.
- Happy 75th birthday to a great friend whose presence makes the planet a more beautiful place. Thanks for the happiness you included in my life.
- Another terrific milestone, my dear friend! May your celebration be filled with enormous love and peace. Happy 75th birthday!
- On your birthday, I would like to present you with an award for the ‘Most Experienced Friend.
- My dear friend, don’t let the wrinkles stop you from laughing. Have a happy birthday.
- You may be 75, but your sense of humor is still that of a 14-year-old child. Happy birthday, my silly friend.
- Good friends remember your age rather than your birthday. Being a true friend of yours, I remember only your birthday. Have a 75th birthday bash.
- Congrats buddy for completing seven and a half decades on this planet! I wish you to celebrate this remarkable day with great radiance.
- Dear friend, as you celebrate your diamond jubilee today, I pray that your life overflows with good health and peace.
- Happy birthday, my friend. You have conquered 75 of the most difficult levels of life. You’re a champion.
- Your birth certificate may say you’re 75, but the truth is you are 25 with 50 years of experience. Happy birthday!
- Dear friend, may you always be surrounded by joy, happiness, and peace. This remarkable and festive occasion marks your 75 years of existence on Earth. Happy 75th birthday!
- On this great occasion, I pray for unfailing love in your life. Have a fabulous 75th birthday, dear friend!
- I never thought I would say this, but those silver strands look good on you, my friend. Here’s to growing old and growing wiser. Happy birthday.
- Can we fit 75 candles on a cake? We can definitely try! Happy birthday, my dear friend.
- You are the perfect person to be a good friend. On this special day, I wish you get everything that is perfect for you as you celebrate this B-day.
- Beloved friend, I offer my humble prayer to God to fill your life with special moments and spectacular things. Enjoy this 75th birthday celebration to the fullest.
- May these 75 years of your existence become a cheerful one for you. Thanks for being a wonderful friend to me.
- Happy 75th birthday! May you have the best naps of your life from now onwards.
- Sending you a hearty 75th birthday, my friend! I pray to God to bestow upon you more happiness, peace, and joy than this universe can contain.
Funny 75th Birthday Wishes
Add a touch of humor to greet the birthday person through these funny birthday wishes.
- May all your wishes come true on this auspicious day, and your wife (or husband) may not find it out.
- You are finally at an age where you can say ‘Respect your elders.’ Happy birthday!
- Keep laughing till your dentures pop out. Have a good one!
- Happy birthday! You have reached an age where you cannot trust your fart but your friends will surely make you laugh.
- Happy 75th birthday old chap/girl. May the battery on your hearing aids last longer than this party.
- Happy 75th birthday. May your value increase year after year, just like fine wine.
- Happy birthday to you. May God give you the strength to blow out 75 candles.
- Birthdays are healthy. The more birthdays you have, the longer you will live.
- Happy birthday! You have reached the age where naps are encouraged again.
- Even at 75, you are still the life of the party. Remember to take a few breaks to catch your breath!
- Happy birthday. Don’t worry, your secrets are safe with the dentist.
- You’re at an age where you can forget where you kept the car keys. Happy birthday!
Happy 75th Birthday Quotes
75th birthday quotes would be great to celebrate a golden jubilee.
- “Too many people, when they get old, think that they have to live by the calendar.” – John Glenn
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Jack Benny
- “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” – Robert Frost
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
- “You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘see if you can blow this out.’” – Jerry Seinfeld
- “When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I’m labeled senile.” – George Burns
- “I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do.” – Phyllis Diller
- “You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope
- “It’s sad to grow old, but nice to ripen.” – Brigitte Bardot
- “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” – Emily Dickinson
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “At my age, flowers scare me.” – George Burns
- “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” – Sophia Loren
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is the 75th birthday special?
Birthdays are always special. But a 75th birth anniversary is a momentous occasion because it represents how far the person has come and what they accomplished. It is a milestone occasion that calls for grand celebrations.
2. What is the 75th birthday called?
The 75th birthday is also known as the Diamond Jubilee.
3. What is the color for a 75th birthday?
There is no official color for a 75th birthday. The celebrant can choose any color of their preference.
The 70th birthday is a milestone occasion that needs to be celebrated with grandeur. So make your loved one’s birthday special by paying a heartfelt tribute with these 75th birthday wishes, or quotes. You can write a birthday wish, quote on your own, or take inspiration from some of the samples we have shared above. Either way, gather your feelings and draft a customized birthday wish to make them feel loved. Adding a thoughtful gift reminding them of your life with them will be a great way to make their day memorable!
Infographic: Wishes To Greet Your Friend On Their 75th Birthday
You have been friends since time immemorial, and now the day has come when your friend is 75 years old. It is a moment of sweet joy, letting you reflect on all the milestones of your friendship. However, do not think that you and your friends are getting old! In fact, you may count it as the 50th anniversary of your friend’s 25th birthday. Share this excitement and joy with your friend with the 75th birthday wishes in the infographic below.