Remembering the date of your son’s wedding and putting in effort to pen beautiful anniversary wishes for son will fill his heart with happiness and gratitude and endear you more to him.
For every parent, their son is always a little boy, whether he is married or a father himself. So, continue celebrating his life as you always did. Be a part of his and your daughter-in-law’s celebrations and send them your blessings for a long and prosperous married life.
Keep scrolling as have collated some heart-touching anniversary wishes for your son and daughter-in-law to help you send them the right message.
Son And Daughter-In-Law Anniversary Wishes
Send these loving, heartfelt wishes to your son and daughter-in-law.
- We wish for all the blessings to be showered upon you, our son and daughter-in-law. We are grateful that you chose each other, as you stand perfect together. Happy anniversary!
- Whatever the situation is, be kind, compassionate, and understanding to each other! Happy anniversary, son and daughter-in-law.
- We are delighted that you married our son. We have watched you grow as a couple and seen how happy you make one another. Wishing our son and daughter-in-law all the best for a long and joyous life together. Greetings for your anniversary celebration.
- Happy anniversary! May your years ahead be filled with everlasting joy. We are very happy for you coming into our family, dear daughter-in-law, as you hold the hand of our beloved son, we hope and pray that you never leave it.
- The essence of a happy life is having a life partner who can read your heart like a book. Glad that my son has got one. Congratulations, my boy. Happy wedding anniversary, dear son and daughter-in-law.
- Cheers! To my beautiful daughter-in-law! Getting to know you has been so enjoyable, and not only has my son found his love of life but I’ve found my best friend in you. Happy anniversary to you two.
- We raised a good man who brought a beautiful addition to our life. Our family was complete the day you came into our life, loving daughter-in-law. Happy anniversary kids!
- You are my lifeline dear son, and if she makes you happy, then I am happy. Happy anniversary, dear son and our beloved daughter-in-law, may your love last forever.
- Dear Buddy, life without a good wife is like a body without a soul. Happy to see you choose the best girl as your wife and a best friend for life. Happy anniversary son and daughter-in-law.
- Here’s to a long and healthy life with my son. He adores you and I know how much you care for him. You make the perfect couple and it is my pleasure to witness your years of togetherness. Lucky to have a daughter-in-law like you, and blessed to be the parents of such an amazing son. Enjoy your anniversary!
- Sending our best wishes for our son and daughter-in-law to have the perfect anniversary eve. Enjoy your big day and I hope our daughter-in-law is now enjoying being a part of our crazy family!
- We are proud of you son for holding on to your lady love. We want you to know that you are our daughter and not daughter-in-law. Wishing you two a happily married life and joyous anniversary.
- Thank you for bringing me a daughter-in-law. I hope you get to enjoy every little drop of happiness marriage has to offer. Happy anniversary!
- Happy anniversary, dear children. We are very happy that you have found the true love of your life. May this love of yours bloom in every season! Stay blessed son and daughter-in-law.
- You are the example of a jackpot winner in terms of a happy marriage. Growing old with your lovely wife having all the love of the world in your heart is precious. Cherish the special anniversary moment dear daughter-in-law and son.
- I raise a glass and wish you all the best for a life of unbound happiness with my son. Happy anniversary, gorgeous daughter-in-law and loving son.
- Dear son and loving daughter-in-law, your anniversaries will come and go, but all I wish for you is to have boundless love and happiness throughout your life.
- We are glad you found the most selfless and genuine person in your wife, dear son. Lots and lots of love for our precious son and daughter-in-law. Happy anniversary.
- We are glad you two found each other, as we all need our special someone to hug, love, and build a family with. My son and daughter-in-law, best wishes for your anniversary.
- From the moment I saw you with my son, I knew it was a very special thing. You are just perfect together and I am incredibly happy for you both. Have a wonderful anniversary, dear son and daughter-in-law.
- May, like the roots of a great tree, your love grow stronger with each passing year.
- As you celebrate your anniversary, may you have a lifetime full of happiness, laughter, and unending love.
- May your union be a shining example of what sincere love and dedication may accomplish.
- Here’s to an amazing voyage full of innumerable treasured memories.
- May the people in your life be inspired by your love story as it has been by ours.
- May your relationship become stronger with time, much like a quality wine does when it ages to perfection.
- May your hearts remain linked in love as you commemorate this important day.
- I hope your anniversary serves as a reminder of the amazing love narrative you two are writing.
- Whatever life throws at you, may you always find strength and support in one another.
- Here’s to another year of shared hopes, joking, and unending affection.
- May your marriage always serve as a haven and a source of solace in the choppy waters of life.
- I hope your future together is filled with a lot more joy, excitement, and love.
- May the light of your love illuminate your world as it does ours.
- Here’s to a relationship that develops stronger every year, just like a well-kept garden.
- May your anniversary serve as a celebration of the lovely love tale you two have created.
Religious Anniversary Wishes For Son And Daughter-In-Law
Shower your blessings and prayers for a fulfilling, happy marriage for your son and daughter-in-law.
- Wishing my son and daughter-in-law the best of things in your married life, happy anniversary. May almighty always look upon you, our children, and bestow His choicest blessings on you. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and to those you meet along your journey.
- Like the brightest star in the night sky, may your love for one another always shine bright. May God bless you with abundance, dear son and lovely daughter-in-law. Enjoy your anniversary.
- Allow me to reveal the secret of a happy married life: being moderate, kind, undemanding, caring, and loving to your partner. Stay blessed dear daughter-in-law and son. Remember that God is always with you in all the ups and downs of life, so never give up on love. Happy anniversary.
- May today be the start of a new life that brings our son and daughter-in-law love so pure and joy so powerful that they last for eternity. We wish your hearts are filled with the purity of God and that you love each other unconditionally as the almighty loves us. Joyous anniversary to you.
- Today’s date is when your soul joins with another beautiful soul, son! I hope it brings you two a lifetime joy, and blessings from the almighty. Lots of love for my dear son and daughter-in-law. Happy anniversary.
- All our heartfelt best wishes to the both of you. It’s the beginning of your new phase of married life, so we pray for all the positivity for you guys! Happy married life, son and daughter-in-law.
- My heart prays for all the best things in your married life. Life has its own ups and downs, but I know you are going to win it all with your love and by God’s grace. Happy anniversary son and daughter-in-law.
- From your childhood till this grown age, I have prayed for your happiness, and we embrace the person who brings you all the happiness of the world! Happy anniversary, my son and daughter-in-law.
- No matter what the situation is, May God make your life full of satisfaction, love, and faith for each other! Wish you a happy married life and wonderful anniversary, our son and daughter-in-law.
- Hey son and dear daughter-in-law, may you be able to keep every commitment and promise that you have made to your life partner and be kind towards each other. May God shower you with prosperity and his unbound love. Happy anniversary.
- May our son and daughter-in-law, both be the happiest couple ever and your entire life is furnished with respect, love, and happiness. We pray to our father in heaven to look upon our children and bless them with all the happiness and success in life. Happy anniversary!
- Seeing two beautiful human beings taking the vow and fulfilling the commitments of life and death together is the best joy of our lives. This is the best gift from you for us. Thank you and happy anniversary, son and daughter-in-law.
- I have seen you taking your first step and today I have seen you standing at the end of the aisle. What more can I ask for? Congratulations my love. May God bless you, daughter-in-law and son.
- Congratulations on your life’s most remarkable day. May your love grow deeper with each day of your married life. Wish you a forever togetherness, precious daughter-in-law and son.
- You are a special girl, loving daughter-in-law, the one who treats my boy just right! Congratulations to our loving daughter-in-law and my son for completing these years of togetherness. Happy anniversary!
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 – Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- Wishing my son and daughter-in-law a happy anniversary! May God bless you with many more joyful years of marriage.
- I ask God to keep you two together always. You two are the loveliest couple, and I adore you both so much!
- It is obvious that God created you two for one another. We like seeing you two create a beautiful life together, and we send you our best wishes!
- You two are such a source of love & joy for our family! We ask that you always experience the same joy. You two have a happy anniversary!
- May the Lord provide you with continued blessings and long-lasting strength in your love and faith!
- 1 Peter 4:8 – Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
- Happy anniversary to the young couple who, for the most part, make marriage seem simple! We ask God to continue to bless you for a very long time.
- It’s wonderful to watch our son and daughter-in-law develop their faith and build a family that values religion. We are happy for you both and wish you a long and happy marriage!
- Your love for one another is nearly as amazing as your love for God! Happy anniversary to a wonderful, kind, and kind couple.
- Nothing is more touching than witnessing your son get married and experience the utmost love from his lovely wife. Best wishes for a happy anniversary!
- We are delighted to know that you will have each other forever. We praise God for meeting you and putting your love story on paper!
- Proverbs 19:14 – House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.
- To have a magnificent home filled with love and laughter like yours is only possible through God’s hand. I am beyond happy for you. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
- I wish for you to experience the joy God designed for every home. May God richly bless your lovely union. Happy anniversary to you two.
- Let the Lord always be the one who constructs your home; with Him, anything is attainable. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
- God created marriage to improve the quality of life for everyone. I believe you will remain happy with each other for a very long time. Happy anniversary to you two.
- Another lovely day to honor your union is today. Congratulations on creating a lovely home for your children. Happy anniversary to you two.
- I hope your day is filled with happiness and pleasure. I wish you a lot of good times in the years to come. Happy anniversary to my son and daughter-in-law, and may God bless you both.
- I wish my son and my daughter-in-law a happy anniversary. You have shown the true value of marriage. In the upcoming year, may God be with you at all times.
Anniversary Quotes For Son And Daughter-In-Law
These special quotes are perfect for sending all the love and affection to your son and daughter-in-law.
- “You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”—Dr. Seuss
- “Real love stories never have endings.”—Richard Bach
- “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.”—Julia Child
- “A good marriage is like a casserole—only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.”—Unknown
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”—Audrey Hepburn
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”—Mignon McLaughlin
- “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.”—Catherine Zeta-Jones
- “Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile.”—Unknown
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.”—Zane Grey
- “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”—Martin Luther
- “Your anniversary is just a momentary celebration, but your marriage is a timeless one.”—Unknown
- “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”—Simone Signoret
- “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”—Rita Rudner
- “The couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.”—Unknown
- “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.”—Joyce Brothers
- “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.”—Henny Youngman
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”—Nicholas Sparks
- “A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.”—Paul Sweeney
- “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” — Franz Schubert
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” — André Maurois
- “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” — Mark Twain
- “Marriage is like watching the color of leaves in the fall; ever changing and more stunningly beautiful with each passing day.”— Fawn Weaver
- “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” — William Lyon Phelps
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow—this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Marriage is like a graph—it has its ups and downs and as long as things bounce back up again, you’ve got a good marriage. If it heads straight down, then you’ve got some problems!” — Julie Andrews
- “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.” — Frank Sinatra
- “When you end up happily married, even the failed relationships have worked beautifully to get you there.” — Julia Roberts
- “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” — Ruth Bell Graham
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” — Maya Angelou
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
- “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” — Dave Meurer
- “When a marriage works, nothing on Earth can take its place.” — Helen Gahagan Douglas
- “This is what marriage really means: helping one another to reach the full status of being persons, responsible beings who do not run away from life.” — Paul Tournier
- “Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.” — Sam Levenson
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is it important to remember to say anniversary wishes for your son?
Sending anniversary wishes to your son conveys your love and care for him. It tells him that you are a part of his important day and that you, too, cherish the memories of a memorable day.
2. What are some meaningful anniversary gifts for your son?
You can give anything that you feel your son and their spouse need. It can be a decorative item for their house or equipment that could help simplify their life. To make it more memorable, you can entrust them with a family heirloom. Depending on your budget, give anything that will hold value for them.
3. How can parents make sure their anniversary wishes for their son are meaningful?
Avoid lifting anniversary messages as is from the internet. Instead, take inspiration but try to write something original. Add a few lines to a message that only you and your family will understand its true meaning, making it more special.
Anniversary wishes for son and daughter-in-law help express your love and care for the adorable couple. You may use lines to describe how a daughter-in-law takes care of your son and contributes to a happy and harmonious family. Add some personal lines about how perfect the couple is and how their bond makes the whole family happy. You may also appreciate them for standing by each other through thick and thin and extend your wishes to stay in love and happiness forever.
Infographic: Son And Daughter-In-Law Anniversary Wishes And Quotes
Seeing your son smiling and content with his wife makes you realize that they are living a successful marriage, which is one of the most fulfilling feelings for any parent. So convey your genuine admiration for having loved each other through thick and thin by sharing one of the wishes in the infographic with them.