Remembering the date of your son’s wedding and putting in effort to pen beautiful anniversary wishes for son will fill his heart with happiness and gratitude and endear you more to him.
For every parent, their son is always a little boy, whether he is married or a father himself. So, continue celebrating his life as you always did. Be a part of his and your daughter-in-law’s celebrations and send them your blessings for a long and prosperous married life.
Keep scrolling as have collated some heart-touching anniversary wishes for your son and daughter-in-law to help you send them the right message.
Son And Daughter-In-Law Anniversary Wishes
Send these loving, heartfelt wishes to your son and daughter-in-law.
- We wish for all the blessings to be showered upon you, our son and daughter-in-law. We are grateful that you chose each other, as you stand perfect together. Happy anniversary!
- Whatever the situation is, be kind, compassionate, and understanding to each other! Happy anniversary, son and daughter-in-law.
- We are delighted that you married our son. We have watched you grow as a couple and seen how happy you make one another. Wishing our son and daughter-in-law all the best for a long and joyous life together. Cheers to your anniversary celebration.
- Happy anniversary! May your years ahead be filled with everlasting joy. We are very happy for you coming into our family, dear daughter-in-law, as you hold the hand of our beloved son, we hope and pray that you never leave it.
- The essence of a happy life is having a life partner who can read your heart like a book. Glad that my son has got one. Congratulations, my boy. Happy wedding anniversary, dear son and daughter-in-law.
- Cheers! To my beautiful daughter-in-law! Getting to know you has been so enjoyable, and not only has my son found his love of life but I’ve found my best friend in you. Happy anniversary to you two.
- We raised a good man who brought a beautiful addition to our life. Our family was complete the day you came into our life, loving daughter-in-law. Happy anniversary kids!
- You are my lifeline dear son, and if she makes you happy, then I am happy. Happy anniversary, dear son and our beloved daughter-in-law, may your love last forever.
- Dear Buddy, life without a good wife is like a body without a soul. Happy to see you choose the best girl as your wife and a best friend for life. Happy anniversary son and daughter-in-law.
- Here’s to a long and healthy life with my son. He adores you and I know how much you care for him. You make the perfect couple and it is my pleasure to witness your years of togetherness. Lucky to have a daughter-in-law like you, and blessed to be the parents of such an amazing son. Enjoy your anniversary!
- Sending our best wishes for our son and daughter-in-law to have the perfect anniversary eve. Enjoy your big day and I hope our daughter-in-law is now enjoying being a part of our crazy family!
- We are proud of you son for holding on to your lady love. We want you to know that you are our daughter and not daughter-in-law. Wishing you two a happily married life and joyous anniversary.
- Thank you for bringing me a daughter-in-law. I hope you get to enjoy every little drop of happiness marriage has to offer. Happy anniversary!
- Happy anniversary, dear children. We are very happy that you have found the true love of your life. May this love of yours bloom in every season! Stay blessed son and daughter-in-law.
- You are the example of a jackpot winner in terms of a happy marriage. Growing old with your lovely wife having all the love of the world in your heart is precious. Cherish the special anniversary moment dear daughter-in-law and son.
- I raise a glass and wish you all the best for a life of unbound happiness with my son. Happy anniversary, gorgeous daughter-in-law and loving son.
- Dear son and loving daughter-in-law, your anniversaries will come and go, but all I wish for you is to have boundless love and happiness throughout your life.
- We are glad you found the most selfless and genuine person in your wife, dear son. Lots and lots of love for our precious son and daughter-in-law. Happy anniversary.
- We are glad you two found each other, as we all need our special someone to hug, love, and build a family with. My son and daughter-in-law, best wishes for your anniversary.
- From the moment I saw you with my son, I knew it was a very special thing. You are just perfect together and I am incredibly happy for you both. Have a wonderful anniversary, dear son and daughter-in-law.
Religious Anniversary Wishes For Son And Daughter-In-Law
Shower your blessings and prayers for a fulfilling, happy marriage for your son and daughter-in-law.
- Wishing my son and daughter-in-law the best of things in your married life, happy anniversary. May almighty always look upon you, our children. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and to those you meet along your journey.
- Like the brightest star in the night sky, may your love for one another always shine bright. May God bless you with abundance, dear son and lovely daughter-in-law. Enjoy your anniversary.
- Allow me to reveal the secret of a happy married life: being moderate, kind, undemanding, caring, and loving to your partner. Stay blessed dear daughter-in-law and son. Remember that God is always with you in all the ups and downs of life, so never give up on love. Happy anniversary.
- May today be the start of a new life that brings our son and daughter-in-law love so pure and joy so powerful that theylast for eternity. We wish your hearts are filled with the purity of God, and you love each other unconditionally as the almighty loves us. Joyous anniversary to you.
- Today’s date is when your soul joins with another beautiful soul, son! I hope it brings you two a lifetime joy, and blessings from the almighty. Lots of love for my dear son and daughter-in-law. Happy anniversary.
- All our heartfelt best wishes to the both of you. It’s the beginning of your new phase of married life, so we pray for all the positivity for you guys! Happy married life, son and daughter-in-law.
- My heart prays for all the best things in your married life. Life has its own ups and downs, but I know you are going to win it all with your love and by God’s grace. Happy anniversary son and daughter-in-law.
- From your childhood till this grown age, I have prayed for your happiness, and we embrace the person who brings you all the happiness of the world! Happy anniversary, my son and daughter-in-law.
- No matter what the situation is, May God make your life full of satisfaction, love, and faith for each other! Wish you a happy married life and wonderful anniversary, our son and daughter-in-law.
- Hey son and dear daughter-in-law, may you be able to keep every commitment and promise that you have made to your life partner and be kind towards each other. May God shower you with prosperity and his unbound love. Happy anniversary.
- May our son and daughter-in-law, both be the happiest couple ever and your entire life is furnished with respect, love, and happiness. We pray to our father in heaven to look upon our children and bless them with all the happiness and success in life. Happy anniversary!
- Seeing two beautiful human beings taking the vow and fulfilling the commitments of life and death together is the best joy of our lives. This is the best gift from you for us. Thank you and happy anniversary, son and daughter-in-law.
- I have seen you taking your first step and today I have seen you standing at the end of the aisle. What more can I ask for? Congratulations my love. May God bless you, daughter-in-law and son.
- Congratulations on your life’s most remarkable day. May your love grow deeper with each day of your married life. Wish you a forever togetherness, precious daughter-in-law and son.
- You are a special girl, loving daughter-in-law, the one who treats my boy just right! Congratulations to our loving daughter-in-law and my son for completing these years of togetherness. Happy anniversary!
Anniversary Quotes For Son And Daughter-In-Law
These special quotes are perfect for sending all the love and affection to your son and daughter-in-law.
- “You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss
- “Real love stories never have endings.” —Richard Bach
- “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” —Julia Child
- “A good marriage is like a casserole—only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.” —Unknown
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” —Audrey Hepburn
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” —Mignon McLaughlin
- “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” —Catherine Zeta-Jones
- “Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile.” —Unknown
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” —Zane Grey
- “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” —Martin Luther
- “Your anniversary is just a momentary celebration, but your marriage is a timeless one.” —Unknown
- “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.” —Simone Signoret
- “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” —Rita Rudner
- “The couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.” —Unknown
- “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” —Joyce Brothers
- “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” —Henny Youngman
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” —Nicholas Sparks
- “A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” —Paul Sweeney
Anniversary wishes for son and daughter-in-law help express your love and care for the adorable couple. You may use lines to describe how a daughter-in-law takes care of your son and contributes to a happy and harmonious family. Add some personal lines about how perfect the couple is and how their bond makes the whole family happy. You may also appreciate them for standing by each other through thick and thin and extend your wishes to stay in love and happiness forever.
Infographic: Son And Daughter-In-Law Anniversary Wishes And Quotes
Seeing your son smiling and content with his wife makes you realize that they are living a successful marriage, which is one of the most fulfilling feelings for any parent. So convey your genuine admiration for having loved each other through thick and thin by sharing one of the wishes in the infographic with them.
View Profile ›