The water sign Pisces is gentle and kind. They are extremely sensitive and get carried away by their emotions. Pisceans are empathetic, generous, and governed by the planet of creativity Neptune, which makes them imaginative and dreamy.
On the other hand, Aquarius is an air sign, independent and friendly. They are highly enigmatic and attractive personalities. They are all about introducing social reforms and bringing about a positive change in society. As the planet Uranus governs them, they think big and are natural visionaries.
So, are Pisces and Aquarius compatible as a couple? Read on as we find out what works and what doesn’t work for this emphatic couple.
Are Pisces And Aquarius Compatible?
Intuition and compassion are the two qualities that Pisces and Aquarius share as a couple. Together, this imaginative couple can strive to make their surroundings and the world a beautiful place.
However, emotion can be the point of conflict for the couple. Pisces is warm and compassionate. They are emotionally dependent, which can annoy Aquarius, who prefers to keep a distance from emotional matters.
Also, Pisceans are flexible and open to change, whereas Aquarians can be stubborn and single-minded. In an argument, Pisceans might submit easily because they like to exist in peace, even if it means allowing Aquarians to walk all over them.
They have to make adjustments for their relationship to work. Pisces will have to accept Aquarius’ free-spirited and spontaneity, while Aquarius will have to deal with Pisces’ need for emotional support.
Reasons A Pisces And Aquarius Relationship Might Work
Even though they belong to different elements, this pair of air and water signs has some qualities in common that can help their relationship.
- Pisces and Aquarius are affable people who enjoy socializing and interacting with others. They enjoy spending time with friends and do not have any problem making new friends. Together, they make a fun-loving couple for their friends and family.
- Creativity fuels these two zodiacs. They are both intelligent and like to come up with innovative ideas in life. This common quality helps them get along like a house on fire.
- Pisces and Aquarius are passionate and adventurous. Together, they can embark on exciting adventures or take up anything that makes their lives more interesting.
Problems A Pisces And Aquarius Relationship Might Face
Every couple faces its share of challenges. Here are a few troubles that a Pisces and Aquarius couple might face.
- Pisces is emotional, while Aquarius dislikes the show of emotions. This attitude of Aquarius can hurt Pisces. They might find Aquarius cold, aloof, and emotionless. Pisces will try their best to accommodate their Aquarius partner, but it may not be forever.
- Aquarius is likely to forget small tasks or responsibilities when involved in activities. This can irk Pisces and make them feel neglected and unimportant. Pisces may feel that Aquarius does not value them and take them for granted.
- For Pisces, the critical judgment of Aquarius can seem harsh and hurtful. Aquarians are not mean people, but they can be overly critical of their partners. Pisces is sensitive and may feel hurt by Aquarius’s strong judgments.
Love Match Between A Pisces Man And An Aquarius Woman
A Pisces man is a lover boy. He is romantic and charming and can be guided by his emotions. He may be an introvert, but he does not shy away from showing affection to his partner. However, his display of love may not impress an Aquarius woman as she is not someone to be swayed by emotions.
On the other hand, an Aquarius woman is intelligent and quirky. She is full of innovative ideas and values her freedom. She may not commit easily, which can trouble the Pisces as he seeks loyalty in a relationship.
A Pisces man is a dreamer and wishes to lead a romantic life with his partner. However, an Aquarius woman prefers to do her own thing and does not conform to society’s idea of a good relationship. His high expectations from the relationship can make her feel suffocated in the long run.
Love Match Between A Pisces Woman And An Aquarius Man
A Pisces woman in love tends to lose herself in the relationship. Her partner becomes the center of her universe, and she likes to dwell in their love. On the other hand, an Aquarius man may feel the Pisces woman’s love and enjoy her attention but may not express his feelings for her. Also, when not in a committed relationship, an Aquarius man may seem unattached in matters of love and romance.
A Pisces woman tends to get involved in every problem and matter concerning her Aquarius partner, which he may not appreciate. He values his freedom and needs his space in a relationship.
The commitment may seem to be a problem for an Aquarius man, but he will be loyal to her once he commits. And loyalty is what a Pisces woman expects in a relationship. His honesty and her trust can help them have clear and open communication and resolve problems.
Pisces And Aquarius Sexual Compatibility
The sex life of this couple can be exciting and interesting. When Pisces connects with someone emotionally, physical intimacy becomes a way to deepen the romantic connection. Aquarius can get bored easily and so is open to experimenting in bed. Their need for interesting ideas is met with fervour by the adaptable Pisces, who wants to please their partner in bed.
However, their sex life may get affected due to Pisces’ clinginess, which can be a big turn-off for the Aquarius. Similarly, Pisces can feel let down by the Aquarius if they fail to show romantic emotions. Therefore, Aquarius should try to express their emotions as much as they can to stay sexually connected.
As a couple, Pisces and Aquarius need to find an emotional balance to make their relationship work. They need to accept their differences and try to work around each other’s needs. Despite their low compatibility, a little adjustment and love can make this couple build a beautiful life together.