Most people agree that autumn is the most beautiful time of the year. It is during autumn that leaves turn golden yellow and red. The garden harvest, smell of the burning leaves, hiking and carving pumpkins make this time of the year very special.
That’s why most kids totally adore this enchanting season! They love watching the colors change, catching the leaves as they fall from the trees, taking trips to the apple orchards and, of course, jumping in the big leaf piles.
Top 10 FallÂ Coloring Pages For Preschoolers
Fall coloring sheets are a perfect activity for kids during the harvest season. Here is a small collection of autumn coloring fall coloring pages printables for your kid, including some detailed pictures and scenes from the fall season.
1. Fall Leaves:
Autumn is all about leaves falling everywhere. You will see leaves on the lawn, in the gutter and on the rug.
- The fall leaves get stuck at the bottom of the shoes, taking them into the house.
- This is a coloring sheet of the fall leaves.
- Ask your child to color these leaves in classic fall colors like green, brown, red and even orange to show the color they take during the autumn months.
2. Autumn Scene:
When you start seeing leaves falling all around you, you know that it is autumn. Get ready for this beautiful season with this coloring sheet.
- This coloring sheet depicts a classic autumn scene with maple leaves strewn all over the ground.
- It is a detailed scene with a farm in the background.
- Ask your child to find the hidden mushrooms in this coloring sheet. This will improve his or her hand-eye coordination.
Brighten your child’s autumn holiday with this coloring sheet featuring a cheerful scarecrow protecting the autumn field.
- This scarecrow will not scare your child. It will warm your their heart instead.
- Autumn and scarecrow go hand in hand. If it were not for the scarecrows, the birds would eat all the crops in the garden.
- With its ruddy cheeks and a sweet smile, this scarecrow is looking for some colors to get him back to life. Ask your kid to use autumn brown, orange, yellow and blue shades to color this scarecrow.
[ Read: Four Leaf Clover Coloring Pages ]
Autumn is the time of the year when the leaves change color, fall off the branches and clog the rain gutters. Hence, it is important to clear the leaves from the ground.
- This coloring sheet shows a young boy clearing the leaves from the ground. Raking leaves in autumn can be a chore for the adults, but for kids it is only about fun.
- This coloring sheet will also excite your child to help you in raking the leaves.
5. Fall Tree:
Every autumn, as the days get shorter, the trees across the world produce a spectacular display of fall leaves. However, all the leaves change their colors and fall just before the spring.
- Now that the leaves have fallen from this tree, all that is left to do is add some color to it.
- This coloring sheet is ideal for autumn holidays when your child is looking for something to do in his spare time
[ Read: Pumpkin Patch Coloring Pages ]
Here is a coloring sheet of cornucopia, an ancient symbol used to represent the harvest.
- It is also known as the “the horn of plenty,” in the USA.
- A cornucopia is a symbol of abundance and nourishment.
- This cornucopia coloring sheet is filled with delicious autumn fruits and vegetables like corn, grapes, apples and pumpkins.
The fall is the time of the year when colorful vegetables and fruits are available in plenty.
- Celebrate autumn with this pumpkin coloring sheet.
- Pumpkin is a fruit made of different hues of yellow, brown and red, so make sure you provide many crayons to color this sheet.
- You can also talk about all the seasons and their significant symbols while your kid colors this sheet.
[ Read: Grapes Coloring Page ]
8. Pilgrim Hat:
Whom does this hat belong to? Let your kindergartner decide that as he gets in the autumn spirit with this fun pilgrim hat.
- You can also ask your child to make some patterns on this blank hat. This will promote his artistic abilities and creativity.
- Do not forget to add color to the maple leaf and acorn.
9. Kid Enjoying Fall:
Nothing feels better in a crisp fall air than diving into a pile of leaves.
- This coloring sheet features a little child playing in the fallen leaves beneath a tree in the fall season.
- Your second grader will surely enjoy filling colors in this awesome coloring sheet.
[ Read: Hat Coloring Pages ]
10. Color And Count:
Are you looking for some sneaky ways to teach your preschooler some basic math? Then look no further. Here is a count and color worksheet for your younger children.
- It is a cute coloring sheet of a squirrel that needs some help with counting.
- When your kid is done counting, ask him to color the squirrel and the background in pretty colors.
These free printable fall coloring pages online are a colorful way to celebrate the season and are ideal for kids of all ages. Even the teachers can use these autumn coloring pages as part of a fun autumn classroom activity. You can also print these coloring sheets to make weatherboard symbols.
Moms, do let us know if your kids enjoyed this year’s autumn!