Are you seeking medical treatments to overcome your infertility? Have you heard about Baba Ramdev Yoga asanas? Do you know there are some effective yoga postures that can help treat the problem of infertility in both males and females? If you are curious and clueless get answers to all your queries through the following post.
Baba Ramdev spearheads the yoga revolution in modern India. The holistic workout he promotes can magically heal people suffering from different kinds of health issues. Infertility is a common problem in society today. But with the inclusion of certain yoga postures in your fitness regime, you can cure your infertility issues naturally! Want to know more on Baba Ramdev Yoga for infertility? Read on!
How Can Yoga Postures Treat Infertility?
Yoga promotes the well-being of the mind and body. Practicing the asanas can help tone the muscles and strengthen the organs. Some asanas help to improve the blood circulation in the pelvic region, enhance the downward flow of prana, clear up the constricted uterine and increase a woman’s chances of conceiving. (1) Couples who are struggling to start a family can try certain yoga postures to boost their shot at parenthood.
Eight Effective Baba Ramdev Yoga Postures For Infertility:
Here are some poses of ramdev baba yoga for infertility that are effective:
1. Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand):
The shoulder stand posture helps to cure the reproductive problems of women. The blood from the different parts of the body rushes to the pelvic region and boosts the functioning of the reproductive organs. It also strengthens the uterine ligaments.
[ Read: Yoga Asanas To Boost Fertility ]
2. Matsyasana (Fish Pose):
The posture induces an additional stretch on the thyroid and parathyroid glands, which improves the supply of blood to the pituitary gland. It also stretches the liver, intestines, pancreas and abdomen. It redirects the flow of blood to the reproductive organs and treats problems of infertility efficiently.
3. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Lord Of The Fishes Pose):
The posture increases the flexibility of the spine by stretching the back muscles. The asana increases blood circulation in the pelvic region. It also helps to cure menstrual problems and urinary tract disorders.
4. Paschimottanasana (Forward Bend Pose):
The posture is effective for balancing the menstrual cycle as it stimulates the ovaries and uterus. It helps to treat pelvic congestion, cure impotency and enhance sexual prowess. (2)
5. Baddha Konasana (Butterfly Position):
The posture stimulates the abdominal organs, prostate gland, etc. It helps correct menstrual disorders. The asana improves the reproductive health of both men and women as it increases the flexibility of the pelvic muscles and boosts the blood circulation in the abdominal region.
6. Viparitakarani (Legs Up The Wall):
The posture gently stretches the back, hamstrings, and lower portion of the body. It helps to treat urinary disorders. If you suffer from intense menstrual cramp, you can practice this posture to bid farewell to your monthly discomfort. The pose also helps beat stress a major cause of infertility among couples today.
7. Upavistha Konasana (Seated Wide Angle Forward Bend):
The posture stretches the spine, buttocks, inner thighs and hamstring muscles. It induces an increase in the blood flow to the pelvic region. The pose stimulates the abdominal organs, including the ovaries. It also helps to get relief from pelvic congestion.
[ Read: Effective Ways To Boost Male Fertility ]
8. Hastapadasana (Standing Forward Bend):
The asana effectively stretches the back muscles and stimulates the urogenital, digestive, nervous and endocrine systems. It also makes the spinal cord more flexible.
If you practice the above asanas regularly, you can bid farewell to your infertility woes and enjoy the bliss of parenthood soon.
Did you try Baba Ramdev Yoga for infertility? How did it benefit you? Do share your experience and advice with other couples here!
- 7 Effective Ayurvedic Treatments To Cure Infertility
- 6 Effective Yoga Poses for Women Trying to Conceive
- How Does Diabetes Affect Your Fertility?
Latest posts by RIA SAHA (see all)
- How to Show respect to your husband: 13 fundamental things you should try - August 24, 2017
- 13 Practical Ways To Respect Your Husband - July 11, 2017
- What Women Want In A Relationship: 30+ Things You Should know - July 10, 2017
- Diet Plans For Overweight Pregnant Women - Everything You Need To Know - June 30, 2017
- 12 Common Complications Associated With Twin Pregnancy - June 30, 2017
- Hepatitis During Pregnancy: Types, Causes, And Treatment - May 11, 2017
- You Have Different Breastmilk For Your Daughter And Son - June 6, 2016
- How To Be A Good Husband - A Definite Guide - May 30, 2016
- 10 Delicious Non-Alcoholic Cocktails Recipes For Kids - May 27, 2016
- 8 Spectacular Nail Art Designs For Teens - May 24, 2016