You have welcomed a beautiful infant at home, and that deserves a grand celebration. We bring you a list of thoughtful and heart-warming baby announcement messages in this post to help you. As parents, you would want to share the news with the world but may not find the right words in such an overwhelming situation. So, you may pick a wonderful message or greeting from our collection, and feel free to express and deliver your pride and joy to your friends and family. The message can also be used as your WhatsApp or Instagram status to let your loved ones know the good news.
Baby Birth Announcement Messages
You may be overjoyed to introduce your new family member to everyone on your contact list. So, send these quick messages to your family and friends to spread the word about this exciting news.
- Please join us in celebrating the arrival of our little miracle. We are filled with joy and humbly ask for your blessings for the newest member of our family.
- Your prayers have contributed massively to safely bringing home our baby. Thank you for all your love.
- We are overjoyed to announce the arrival of our precious baby. Please share your blessings and celebrate this joyous occasion with us.
- Greetings! We would be happy if you join us in welcoming and blessing our baby to this world.
- The world got brighter with the arrival of our munchkin. We are incredibly grateful to the Almighty!
- The most precious jewels you’ll ever cover around your neck are the arms of your baby. By God’s grace, we welcome our beautiful baby to the world.
- Our hearts are bursting with love as we announce the arrival of our little cherub. Thank you for blessing us with this miracle, God.
- Your tiny feet create the biggest footprints in our hearts. – Anonymous
- A little angel has arrived, bringing endless giggles and sleepless nights. We’re over the moon with joy and would like your presence to welcome them into our home.
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you- Andrew McMahon
- Tiny fingers, tiny toes, and a heart full of love. Welcome into our home, angel. We have waited for you for so long!
- Blessed by God’s grace in one lovable little face.
- Hello everyone! Meet our sweet little darling. We are exhilarated and wish to share our happiness with you. Please join us.
- The wait is finally over! We’re delighted to welcome (baby’s name).
- “Every child begins the world again.”— Henry David Thoreau
- Hello, world! Introducing our bunch of joy (baby’s name).
- Family love just got a whole lot bigger with the arrival of our little darling. We’re besotted!
- Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness, and light into our lives. – Kartini Diapari-Oengider
- Our little miracle has arrived, and we are happier than ever imagined.
- My lovely baby has been placed in my arms! I cannot explain this emotion! I am so grateful and blessed!
- We’re thrilled to introduce our sweet angel. (baby’s name) made our family complete.
- After nine months and a few days, our wait is over! We’re pleased to welcome our little angel.
- Our baby is finally here; we’re on cloud nine! Welcome, (baby’s name).
Baby Girl Announcement Messages
You are the happiest person to have been blessed with a baby girl, and being a parent to a daughter is a unique experience. You would undoubtedly want the world to know, so we’ve compiled a list of the best announcements for newborn baby girl messages from parents.
- Our hearts are aglow with the arrival of our little princess. She’s pure magic, and her presence fills our hearts with joy.
- From the top of her head to the toes on her feet, our baby girl has made our lives complete.
- We would like to introduce to you our darling girl. Her giggles already light up our world.
- So lovable and neat and such tiny little feet, our little princess makes our lives complete!
- With the arrival of our darling daughter, a new chapter in our lives begins. Please celebrate this joyous day with us!
- We are blessed with a perfect gift. We need your blessings for our beautiful baby girl!
- We ascended to parenthood! Our little princess is here, and we are happier than ever.
- She may be tiny when it comes to size, but she’s such a cutie pie.
- We are elated to announce that our family has grown. Our beautiful angel is finally here!
- Sweet as chocolate, good as gold, our lovely baby girl, a miracle to hold.
- Welcome to this world, (baby’s name)! You have filled our lives with eternal happiness.
- Her ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes. With love and blessings, our family grows
- It’s a girl! God has placed a great blessing upon us, and we’re overjoyed.
- A star fell from paradise and landed in our arms
with all of mommy’s cuteness and all of daddy`s charm. We are blessed by the arrival of our little angel.
- With tears of joy and immense gratitude in our hearts, we introduce you to our little angel.
- Our hearts are filled with joy, our lives are filled with love, as we have the baby girl we`ve been dreaming of.
- Swaddled with care and embraced in love, here comes our little princess!
- Two tiny hands, two small feet.
Now our family is complete.
Welcome our baby girl, and shower your blessings.
- She’s here! Thank you, dear God. You have filled our days with warmth and our hearts with love.
- Thank heaven for the little princess. Introducing our baby girl who is sweet as sugar and a gift beyond measure.
- Join us in welcoming our darling daughter. She has already become the source of our joy and laughter.
- It’s our happiest moment to announce that a baby girl has arrived in our family. Please keep him in your prayers and shower blessings.
- Hey all! Please meet the tiniest member of our family. We hope she captures your heart just like she did ours.
- It’s a day of great cheerfulness for us as we introduce our baby girl to the world. This moment is so precious and wonderful.
- Today, we became proud parents to a beautiful angel. Meet our darling daughter, (baby’s name).
- The heavens rejoiced, and the angels sighed when this darling baby girl arrived.
- Welcome, precious little darling. Your arrival has filled our lives with pure, uncontainable joy.
- We will never forget the day she came into our lives. It is with great pleasure that we announce the arrival of the little princess to complete our family.
- With her tiny feet, she walked all over hearts and minds. It’s official: our baby girl has arrived!
- The beautiful things come in small packages, wrapped in joy, filled with goodness, and sent with love. We are proud to announce the arrival of a healthy baby girl.
- Hurray! We are blessed with a cute, little, gorgeous baby girl.
- Our home has expanded by two feet! God answered our prayers and blessed us with a precious little gift. We joyfully announce the birth of our baby girl.
- Welcome our sweet little angel. We are so proud and happy to welcome you to our humble home.
- With a heart overflowing with happiness, it’s a little princess!
- God has blessed us with the greatest blessing. We love you with all our heart and soul, darling daughter. Welcome home!
- I am delighted that God saw us worthy to be the father and mother of the most beautiful angel.
- Meet the twinkle of our eyes (baby’s name). She’s our angel!
- On (birth date) and (birth time), we welcome our little princess (baby’s name). Being a parent for the first time is the start of a lifelong journey of happiness and sacrifice. With God’s blessing, we are blessed with a little angel (baby’s name).
- Our baby girl is here! Her gentle touch has already started spreading its magic. We are thrilled and immensely grateful!
- Please join us as we welcomed a beautiful new addition to our house, the little princess of this family (baby’s name)
- We officially entered parenthood! Meet our pretty daughter, (baby’s name). Your blessings mean the world to us.
- How wonderful life is now she’s in the world. Welcome precious angel.
- Our beloved son now has a beautiful sibling! Welcome darling, (baby’s name). We all love you beyond words can describe.
Baby Boy Announcement Messages
What a joy it is to have a cute little prince as a member of your family. We have prepared the most beautiful messages for an adorable baby boy to double your joy and save you time. With these lovely words, you can spread joy and happiness.
- The wait is over. Our champ is finally here. Welcome, buddy. We love you!
- It is a great privilege to be blessed with a healthy, charming baby boy.
- We are exhilarated to introduce our baby boy to the world. He’s the answer to all our prayers, and we couldn’t be more grateful!
- Our little one came dressed in blue! Please welcome (baby’s name).
- His arrival painted our world in the colors of love. Introducing our beloved son, (baby’s name)!
- Welcome to the world (baby’s name) Son of (mother’s name) and (father’s name) born on (birth date)
- We are beaming with joy as our son is here. Welcome, son. We were anxiously waiting for you.
- My baby boy has stepped into this world, and our lives have taken a turn for the best. Thanking god for blessing us with this bundle of joy
- It’s a boy! Please join us and celebrate this special moment with us.
- Celebrate with us as we welcome our beautiful baby boy into the world
- My son-shine is here! I never knew holding you in my arms would swell my heart with emotions I never experienced before.
- He finally made his way into my loving arms a couple of hours ago, from the room of my womb to this beautiful world. Welcome, my darling.
- He has already captured our hearts with his tiny fingers. Welcome home, baby. We were so eagerly waiting for you!
- We lack the true words to express our heartfelt pleasure at the birth of our baby boy. Celebrate with us and shower your blessings.
- Our Superman has arrived, and we are already high on joy.
- Yeah. It’s a bouncing handsome baby boy!
- We’re more than excited to introduce our handsome prince to the world. Here’s (baby’s name).
- With happiness in my heart, we announce the arrival of our prince charming to this beautiful world.
- He’s finally here! Our little angel has arrived, and our family is now complete.
- Oh, joyful day! After carrying you for three long trimesters, I have a life that I now hold in my arms. Welcome to the world, my baby king.
- Our baby boy is here, and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you for sharing in our joy!
- On this special day,
Please make way with blessings and toy,
It’s a baby boy
- Thank you for arriving into our lives, son. We couldn’t ask for more.
- Having a baby boy did fill us with overwhelming happiness. So we want to share some of this happiness with our loved ones, and thus you are welcome to join us and celebrate.
- We are grateful as we welcome our little master into our loving embrace.
- Our Gift from God has finally arrived! And you will be delighted to know that it’s a healthy baby boy. So join us as we celebrate the birth of our child and shower your blessings
- Hooray! It’s a baby boy. Our dream has finally become a reality.
- Our Gift from God has finally arrived! And you will be delighted to know that it’s a healthy baby boy. So join us as we celebrate the birth of our child and shower your blessings.
- We are blessed with a happy and healthy baby boy. Thank you for praying for us throughout our journey!
- We are delighted to announce the arrival of our newest addition to our family, and it’s our little prince charming. Pour your blessings on our little angel.
- God has blessed our family with a charming little prince. Please shower our bundle of joy with your blessings.
- Our home has grown by two precious feet.
- The wait is over! Our baby boy has arrived, and he’s already etching beautiful memories in our hearts.
- Look who has united us in our lives? It’s a boy! With joy in our hearts, we would like to invite you to our celebrations of our healthy little one.
- A new adventure begins with the arrival of our baby boy. We can’t wait to watch them grow and discover the world.
- Our hearts whispered a wish, and God has blessed us with a beautiful gift. We are excited to announce the birth of our baby boy. Join us, and let’s celebrate this joyous occasion.
- We share the news of our baby’s arrival with immense joy and gratitude. On [date], at [time], our family welcomed our precious son into our lives. Your love and support throughout our journey is deeply appreciated.
- We are happy to welcome our little one, [baby’s name]. Born on [date] at [place] the baby weighs [weight] pounds and height [height] inches. Kindly join us for the occasion and shower your love.
- We are thrilled to introduce our newest family member, our son (baby’s name). May Almighty bless him with all the beautiful things in the world.
- The prince has arrived! His royal highness [baby’s name] made his debut on [date] in good health. All are welcome to have a glimpse of the little prince as he shifts into his new castle.
- God has filled our home with sweet coos and aah. Our baby boy finally arrived last night at [time], and we are happy beyond measure.
- We have just been blessed with a baby boy! A new exciting adventure of parenthood starts today.
- It’s a baby boy! We are blessed to have the little son-shine of our house.
- We are happy to announce this joyous news of our healthy baby boy!
- We invite you all to welcome our little prince. He descended the heavens and landed in our laps on [date] at [time]. We are ecstatic and grateful to God for his blessings.
- Hey, we welcomed our charming kid (baby’s name) a few hours ago. We are so blessed and excited to share this news with you all.
- God has showered us a blessing with a charming little prince just now. Mom and baby are healthy and fine. A journey of parenthood and lots of fun starts today with this bundle of happiness.
- We have been filled with overwhelming joy and laughter ever since we welcomed our little prince into the family. As we embrace this beautiful chapter, we seek your blessings and prayers for our little one.
- Yeah, it’s a boy! After waiting for months, it’s such a pleasure to hold a baby in your arms. It’s a beautiful feeling. We want your blessing for our beautiful baby who just arrived.
- Our little miracle has finally made his grand entry into the world of the living
Funny Baby Announcement Messages
If you are looking for a fun way to announce the arrival of your little one, here are the best welcome messages to introduce your little noisemaker to your friends and family.
- We’ve upgraded from a duo to a trio! Meet our new little troublemaker!
- Welcome our beautiful baby. Having a little one is like suddenly getting the world’s annoying roommate.
- Sleep is now a distant memory, thanks to our adorable little night owl.
- Our new boss has arrived, and he’s got a strict ‘no sleep’ policy! Welcome, our little darling!
- We’ll be missing a lot of sleep from today as the battle for mommy’s attention begins.
- We’ve traded in our weekend plans for diaper changes, midnight feedings, and burping. Parenthood, here we come!
- Our song list just got updates with sweet lullabies! The youngest member of our family has just arrived.
- It’s time to plan night duties for the next few years as we welcome our bouncing baby to mess up things around us. All set for the sleepless night as we welcome our baby hugging tight.
- Babies have been turning calm households into chaotic adventures forever. Welcome, little darling. We enrolled for the fun nine months ago, and it’s only getting better and better!
- Butterflies he used to give me inside the womb turned into tiny little feet today.
- After carrying you for nine months, it’s time to switch to a baby pram. Welcome to the world, baby!
- We signed up for parenthood nine months ago, and we have finally happily entered the world of swaddles, bottles, teats, and teethers.
- Finally escaped from the womb to steal parent’s hearts, hugs and kisses. Meet our bundle of energy (baby’s name).
- We have some exciting news: a little prince has joined our ranks, and diaper duty is in full swing!
- Say goodbye to uninterrupted conversations and hello to endless baby babble with the introduction of our little darling!
- Sleepless nights and nonstop poop, but look at that small face! Meet our little pumpkin and say hello to our little pooper.
- Let us introduce you to our little bundle of joy and all the baby essentials we arranged for their grand arrival. Yeah..all the stuff in the background belongs to this tiny being!
- Thanks to our little dear, our family has grown by two tiny feet, and we’re swimming in a sea of joy!
- We wondered how it would feel to become parents, but now we know everything, including constant pooping and vomiting.
- Cue the chaos! Our little prince has arrived and turned our peaceful lives into a party zone!
- Meet our little angel, the latest addition to our circus troupe. Prepare for a storm of diapers and endless giggles!
- We are glad to inform you of our latest noisemaker and incessant pooper (baby’s name)
- We thought we knew what tired meant, but thanks to our baby, we set new records daily in the “Who gets tired first” competition.
- Our lives got a lot messier, noisier, and happier with the arrival of our munchkin. We are thankful that our firstborn is adding to the fun in their own unique way!
- We are more than excited as we present to you the most attractive miniature human born on the earth, who escaped the womb on (date of birth) at (time)
- Our baby’s arrival has us questioning our priorities: sleep or baby duties? And surprisingly, baby duties win every time unopposed!
- We wish to ask for your prayers as we are not only about facing restless nights of noise but also many days of stinking nonstop poop
- We’ve traded quiet dinners for adorable baby talk. Say hello to our little cherub!
- The struggle and cuddle are real. Meet the cutest member of our family, saying goodbye to the tummy and resting in the arms of daddy and mommy.
Baby Announcement Through Bible Verses
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. – James 1:17
- For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. – Psalm 139:13
- We are proud and excited to share the news of the arrival of (baby’s name)
Date of Birth:
Time of Birth
Weight at Birth:
Thank you God for all your love and blessings as said Behold, children are a gift of the Lord. – Psalm 127
- Blessed with a gorgeous baby girl. Thank you Lord for bringing such a bliss in my life. Every good and perfect gift is from above. – James 1:17
- Thank you God for blessing us with a beautiful princess. She is more precious than rubies. None of the things you can desire are to be compared to her. – Proverbs 3:15
- I prayed for this child, and Yahweh has given me my petition which I asked of him. – Samuel 1:27.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I make a baby announcement?
You could make a baby announcement in different ways. If you have a small circle of family and close friends, you could share the news on WhatsApp through a pictorial message with a cute baby picture and a beautiful message. However, if there are many people in your circle, you could post it on social media with a message that you are expecting a new member by posting the ultrasound photo or a general picture of a layette, baby clothes, cradle, diapers, pram, etc that signify that you are having a baby.
2. When should I announce my pregnancy on social media?
Many parents choose to announce their pregnancy after the first trimester. However, it is entirely on the parents to decide when to break the news. If you could wait till 12 weeks, you can have a pretty picture of your baby bump to post on social media and announce the news elegantly.
3. How do I announce baby number two?
You can get creative by taking a picture of your first baby holding the message of the arrival of their sibling. You could even take a family picture with customized t-shirts expressing that your family is ready to welcome a new member. Sandy, a blogger and mother, shares her experience of getting her elder daughter to announce the arrival of her sibling along with beautiful snaps. She shares, “This idea (a snap wherein the baby is crying and the sibling’s arrival date has been mentioned) was destined to be cute. She’ll be laying down, and laughing looking all adorable, and it will be awesome. Or she’ll get really mad that I put her in the grass (???) and refuse to work with me and continue the theme of looking like she hates siblings.” Sandy mentions that she tried different ways (can be seen through the pictures on the blog) to make the announcement creative, and finally, the most candid pictures came out best (i).
A birth announcement tells those close to you that your child has arrived. When you are creating a birth announcement, include all of the details that the guest or your friends would want to know about your little one. Baby announcement messages can be in prayers, quotations, expressions of gratitude, or a simple baby description. Alternatively, you can now introduce your beautiful newborn to the world at the touch of a button. It’s not daunting to share the joyous news of your baby’s birth. Ensure to match the perfect wording for your baby’s arrival and introduce your beautiful baby in the unique way possible.
Check out this Baby Boy Birth Announcement video! Get creative ideas for your special message to share on Facebook & Instagram. Let’s get started!
Infographic: How To Announce Your Baby’s Birth?
A baby is a blessing and the greatest joy for the parents. Your happiness deserves to be shared with loved ones to get their blessings for the baby. Here’s a guide on announcing their birth with tips on writing a simple announcement with relevant information.
Check out this Baby Boy Birth Announcement video! Get creative ideas for your special message to share on Facebook & Instagram. Let’s get started!
Personal Experience: Source
- Overdue babies; Department of Health State Government of Victoria Australia