A baby shower is all about celebrations for the parents-to-be. It’s a day when they feel special and excited about the upcoming parenting phase of their life. To make this festivity more fun and memorable, you can come up with this baby shower trivia questions’ game.
Baby shower trivia is an exclusive game that entertains and makes you aware of interesting facts about babies. We have put together some great trivia questions to help you organize an adorable and creative baby shower.
80+ Baby Trivia Questions
Use these interesting trivia questions at the gathering of baby shower event to ask your guests and parents-to-be, and enjoy the answers.
Trivia Questions For Baby Shower
- Who spoils the baby most?
- Who is going to change the diaper at night?
- Who will dress up the infant?
- Who will bring more gifts for the baby?
- Who will the baby recognize first?
- Who will decide the baby’s name?
- Who is going to wake up at night for the baby?
- Which newborn had the highest number of teeth?
- When does a baby start learning to talk?
- When does a baby start differentiating people?
- Which is the most common food that pregnant women crave?
- What is the best time to go for a pregnancy test?
- What is the number of weeks for a normal pregnancy?
- Which color has been picked for the baby’s room?
- From which parent will the baby inherit the looks?
- Which parent will be more nervous during the delivery?
- What are your expectations of the baby?
- Who will enforce more rules for the baby?
- How many children does the couple want?
- What will be the hair color of the baby?
- How many hours of sleep do newborns usually need?
- Who will the baby be more attached to?
- Which company is a well-known manufacturer of disposable diapers for babies?
- What will be the baby’s first word?
- Who will be the strict parent?
- At what age do babies usually start teething?
- Who will spend more on the baby?
- Who will click more pictures of the baby?
- How much does a pack of diapers cost?
- What is the mother’s favorite place to shop for baby things from?
- Who will cuddle the baby more?
- How much sleep do new parents typically get?
- What is the most common present for a baby shower?
- What phase of labor is the dad-to-be most tensed about?
- Which bird is associated with bringing babies in popular culture?
- What is the first baby item that the new parents will purchase?
- How many diapers will the baby use on average in one year?
- How many folds are there in a diaper?
- What is the first vaccine that a baby should receive after birth?
- Who has been the closest companion of the mother throughout the pregnancy?
- What names are the parents considering for the baby?
Baby Shower Trivia Questions And Answers
- Which sense is first developed in a baby?
Answer: The sense of touch
- At what age can a baby recognize the taste of salt?
Answer: Five to six months old
- How many bones does a newborn have?
Answer: 300 bones
- When does the fingerprint appear on a baby’s finger?
Answer: Fingerprints of a newborn are shallow but become prominent when they are six months old.
- How far is the eyesight of a newborn?
Answer: Eight to 14 inches
- Which color is first recognized by a newborn baby?
- At what age does a baby have actual tears?
Answer: Between one and three months of age
- What percentage of babies are born on their actual date?
Answer: About 4 to 5%
- Who holds the record for most children?
Answer: Valentine Vassilyev holds the record with 69 children
- What is the Japanese word for the term ‘baby?
- When does a baby’s eye color get permanent?
Answer: Nine months old, but it differs from one baby to another
- When can newborns recognize themselves in the mirror?
Answer: 18 months to two years of age
- At what age do the babies start crawling?
Answer: Six to 10 months, but it varies from one baby to another
- At which age do the babies double their birth weight?
Answer: Six to 12 months old
- When does the umbilical stump of a baby fall off?
Answer: Within one to three weeks after birth
- When does a baby start sitting and holding its head?
Answer: Around four to six months of age
- What is the first poo of a baby known as?
- When does a baby start smiling?
Answer: Around six to eight weeks of age
- What is the size of a newborn baby at the time of birth?
Answer: 20 inches is the average size
- What do you call a baby shower party in South Africa?
Answer: A stork party
- For how many weeks does a full-term pregnancy last?
Answer: 40 weeks
- At what age can babies grasp?
Answer: A baby has a grasping reflex right at birth
- Which hormone is commonly referred to as the pregnancy hormone?
Answer: Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)
- How many steps, on average, can a toddler take in a minute?
Answer: 176 steps
- What is the record number of live babies that were delivered at once?
- Up to what age is a baby considered to be a newborn?
Answer: Two months
- Which is the sense that babies develop first?
- In which year did the brand Pampers replace pins with tapes in their diapers?
- What is another term that is used to describe pregnancy?
Answer: Bun in the oven
- What is the average time taken to change diapers?
Answer: One to two minutes
- In the 1900s, what color was associated with baby boys?
- What are disposable diapers called in the UK?
- How many weeks are there in each trimester of pregnancy?
Answer: 1st trimester: 12 weeks, 2nd trimester: 13-27 weeks, 3rd trimester: 28-40 weeks
- How many vaccines does a baby get by 12 months of age?
- What is the other name for a pacifier?
- What is the main purpose of a baby shower?
Answer: To celebrate and prepare for the arrival of a new baby and to shower the parents with gifts and well wishes
- By what age do babies start to roll over to their sides?
Answer: Four to six months
- What are the correct terms for a baby’s milk teeth?
Answer: Deciduous teeth and Primary teeth
- How many babies are born in the US per day?
Answer: Approximately 10,000 babies
- How many days does it take for a baby to recognize their father’s voice?
Answer: 14 days
- What is the name of the special bed that is designed to keep a newborn baby safe while sleeping?
- How many years does it take for a diaper to decompose?
Answer: 500 years
- What is the most important accessory required to make a ‘diaper cake?’
- Which is the most common food item that pregnant mothers crave?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a prize for the winner of a baby shower trivia game?
You may keep some prizes for the guest participating in the trivia game. This will make the game more competitive and fun and keep the guest engaged.
2. What are some tips for hosting a successful baby shower trivia game?
For a successful baby shower trivia game, ensure the questions are fun, entertaining, and fewer in number so the guests do not feel drained or bored.
A baby shower party is more than just gifting presents to the soon-to-be mother. It is about bringing friends and family together to celebrate the new addition to the family. Baby showers could also be used to give the mother a few tips on caring for the baby. This fun baby shower quiz will make the learning entertaining by sticking to the fun rule of the party. It may also help the to-be parents to test their knowledge. So, if you are hosting a baby shower, make it exciting for the expecting mother. Let the shower be a platform for her to share her doubts and queries, so she is prepared to welcome the little one.
Infographic: Baby Shower Trivia Questions
Care to make your baby shower more interesting? We have a unique and exciting idea of a game to entertain the guests and yourself and have a fun baby shower. This baby trivia list contains intriguing facts and funny questions that will amaze the guests and create a laughter-filled ambiance for the perfect baby shower.
Make your baby shower a memorable experience with some unique baby shower questions and answers. Watch this video and embark on a delightful experience!