The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling, and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
For all that our parents do for us, there is no way of repaying them. Though they do not expect anything but love from us, an occasional thank you or an acknowledgment to appreciate them, might just make them happy.
MomJunction has compiled thank you quotes so that you could show your love and appreciation for your parents.
- “I never thank you enough for listening to me.
I never thank you enough for protecting me from the things I shouldn’t do.
I never thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction.
I never thank you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance.
I never thank you enough for being there for me without a doubt.
I never tell you enough how much I love you, mom.
You mean the world to me, but I don’t tell you enough.
No matter what, I always will love you, mom, no matter how much we argue, or how much I upset you, I’ll love you till the day I die.”
- “You hear my pain when everyone else ignores it.
You always make me smile when I think I can’t.
You listen to my secrets and make them yours.
You give me a hug when I can’t find my voice.
You wipe away the tears that the world makes me weep.
You mean more to me than you’ll ever know.
You’re my best friend.
You’re my guardian angel.
You’re my mom!”
- “No one will ever know the strength of my love for you.
After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.”
- “When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I wanted to paint another.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you bake my favorite cake, and I learned that little things could be special things in life.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick and I learned what it means to serve one another in brotherly love.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I heard you pray over me and kiss me goodnight, and I felt loved and safe.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw how you handled your responsibilities even when you didn’t feel good, and I learned what it meant to glorify God in all things.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you give your time and money to the church and people in need, and I learned that God loves a cheerful giver.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw tears in your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it’s alright to cry.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that you want me to be.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you praying and reading God’s word, and I learned to depend on and trust in him too.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I looked at you and wanted to say ‘Thanks for all the things I saw…when you thought I wasn’t looking.’”
- “In life’s journey, I always thought I was right and my dad was wrong. But life’s harsh lessons made me realize that dad’s words were right all along. Thanks, Dad.”
- Even when you taught me how to play ball, I learned from you how to stand tall. Even when you taught me how to ride a bike, I learned how to balance myself through life’s turbulent spikes. Even when you helped me with studies, I learned how to take charge of my worries. Thanks, Dad.”
- I don’t know where life will take me as I grow old, but what I do know is that I will never be a person as big as my father. Thank you, dad!”
- “Without the inspiration, drive, and support that you have given me, I might not be the person I am today.”
- “Dear Mom and Dad, I am so much of what I learned from you. You’ll be with me like a handprint on my heart.”
- I want to thank you for always understanding the things I said, the things I didn’t say, and the things I never planned on telling you. Thank you for understanding me always.”
- Mom and dad, you’ve gone through a lot of struggle and pain. But I promise I won’t let all that go in vain. I want to do justice to every time you believed in me. I will grow up, to be the best I can be.”
- I didn’t attend the best school in the city. I didn’t attend the better university in the state. I didn’t get the best job in the country. But none of this matters because I had the best parents in the world and they made up for all these things. Thank you, mom and dad.”
Parents Quotes From Daughter:
Go through these beautiful and heart-warming father quotes from a daughter.
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.”
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.”
- “Guns don’t kill people, dads with pretty daughters do.”
- “Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.”
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad!”
- I’m so glad when daddy comes home, I would hug him and give him a great big kiss.”
- “I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you, my daughter.”
- “One of the greatest gifts I ever got from God; I call him Daddy.”
- “I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world for my God is with me.”
- “The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.”
A further collection of warm mother quotes from a daughter, reflecting the greatest mother-daughter love.
- “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.”
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.”
- “The more the daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger she is.”
- “By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.”
- “When I tell you I Love You, I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that YOU are the Best Thing that ever happened to me.”
- “There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are a Super Mom.”
- “A mother is one who can step in everyone’s shoes, but no one can step in hers.”
[ Read: Top 100 Quotes On Mother ]
Parents Quotes From Son:
Some beautiful mother father quotes from a son which show an everlasting relation.
- “I love you beyond paint, beyond melodies, beyond words. And I hope you will always feel that, even when I’m not around to tell you so.”
- “I promise to achieve all the dreams of your life that you couldn’t, because you were busy making sure that I achieved mine. To my dear parents, thanks for all your sacrifices.”
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents.”
- “Mom and dad, I have no words to acknowledge the sacrifices you made and the dreams you had to let go, just to give me a shot at achieving mine. Thanks.”
- “You are the only people in this world who I love from the bottom of my heart even though you scold me and punish me because I know that what you do is for my own good. Thanks, mom and dad.”
- “Life becomes a CAKEwalk when guided by parents like you so SWEET. Thank you.”
- “Nothing in my life would have been without your strife. Nothing I can say, can ever truly convey. Nothing that I do can show my gratitude for you. Mom and dad, you are, the best parents by far.”
- “Whether it is the way you comforted me when I was down, or the way in which your hugs magically wiped out my frowns. Mom and dad, you have been there day after day, to make sure my life turned out great this way. Thank you.”
- “I know I don’t tell my mother and father enough how grateful I am for having raised me into what I am today. Though my wallet does not yet carry more pictures than money, like theirs, do, I am well on my way there. This is not only a sign of outstanding parents, but of a child who has been loved, spoiled, and treasured more than anything.”
- “When I was little I’d gaze up at the stars,
blow out birthday candles and catch fireflies in a jar.
I’d wish for things like unicorns and being queen for a day,
with a castle made of candy to live in and play.
Now that I’m older I realize my dreams were so silly,
because I had all that I needed – even if it wasn’t sweet or frilly.
And my biggest wish, which I whisper every chance I get,
is a blessing to the two most gracious souls I’ve ever met.
Mother and Father, for all that you’ve done and continue to do,
I bloom so much more grateful each day, in honor of you.”
- “It’s true when they say a parent’s love for their child is best understood by those who have kids of their own. When it comes to a child’s gratitude for having received that love, however, is something I don’t think could ever be comprehended.”
- “I’m grateful for you every day and thankful for your love. It’s an awesome part of my life and a real blessing from above.“
- “If I said thank you to my parents from the bottom of my heart, I’d be lying; when it comes to expressing this kind of gratitude, my heart is bottomless.”
Love Quotes For Parents:
No love is greater than mom’s love, and no care is greater than dad’s care! Isn’t it? Here are some more love quotes for parents.
- “Mom and dad, thanks for believing in me even when I kept blaming you for not doing so.”
- “The depth of love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.”
- “You sacrificed your happiness, just so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay for what you have done for me. Thanks, mom and dad.”
- “Even though you are a generation older, even though you are my parents, both of you are the best friends I could ever have had. Thanks.”
Thank You Quotes For Parents On Graduation Day:
Here are some thank you quotes for parents you can use on your graduation day, which will be the right moment to thank them for being a part of your life to achieve the goal.
- I always thought that my parents were continuously on my back but I was mistaken. They were not on my back, but they were watching my back. Thanks for your support mom and dad.
- I have let so many years pass without thanking you both, but you haven’t let a single second pass without loving me unconditionally. Let me try catching up by telling you how wonderful you are. Thanks.
- If there was a word in the English dictionary whose meaning conveyed more gratitude and respect than the words Thank You, I would be saying that word to both of you a million times right over.
- There are two things in this world which are completely irreplaceable – the nurturing love of parents and the innocent love of a child. Fortunately for us, we have both in this household because you both love me and I love you both. Thanks, mom and dad.
We hope you liked our collection. Tell us your favorite pick!
- 25 Best Father’s Day Card Ideas To Make Him Feel Special
- Top 25 Beautiful Quotes About Pregnancy
- 50 Best Single Mom Quotes
- 35 Beautiful & Inspirational Poems & Quotes About Pregnancy
- 100 Amazing Quotes On Parenting To Inspire You
Latest posts by Rebecca Malachi (see all)
- What Causes Secondary Infertility And How To Cope With It? - June 6, 2018
- 7 Incredible Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds During Pregnancy - May 24, 2018
- NIPT: When Is The Test Done And What Are Its Benefits? - March 13, 2018