Are you about to bring your bundle of joy into the world? Do you need a little help to highlight your natural glow and beauty? Are you searching few products that can help you look rejuvenated and fresh without causing any side effects?
If your answer to the above is yes, read on to find help and know about all the products you can use now.
Top 15 Pregnancy Beauty Products:
Here are 15 beauty products that you can safely use during your pregnancy:
1. Himalaya Herbals Kajal:
Buy Himalaya Herbals Kajal For ₹ 120.00 @ www.amazon.in/himalaya-herbals-kajal
The product is completely herbal and will not irritate your eyes.
- Regular use of the kajal will help to cool your eyes and make them feel relaxed.
- It is an herbal eye definer.
- The kajal adds luster to your eyes without hurting them.
- It contains damask rose, triphala, almond oil and castor oil.
- Regular use helps to darken and nourish your eye lashes.
- The kajal contains camphor that helps to retain eye moisture and keeps your eyes hydrated.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of triphala will help to reduce eye redness and swelling. The pregnancy beauty product is worth the money.
2. Lotus Ecostay Nourish Lip Gloss:
Buy Lotus Ecostay Nourish Lip Gloss For ₹ 386.00 @ www.amazon.in/lotus-ecostay-nourish-lip-gloss
The product is herbal and will not cause any side effects during pregnancy.
- The lip gloss contains berry extracts, grape and jojoba oil and vitamin E.
- It does not contain any preservatives.
- The lip gloss is entirely natural and long-lasting.
- Using the lip gloss will keep your lips hydrated.
- It contains SPF 20 that will give added UV protection to your lips.
3. Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover:
Buy Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing For ₹ 1,161.97 @ www.amazon.in/neutrogena-naturals-fresh-cleansing
It is a natural way to completely remove any makeup without harming your skin.
- The product gently cleanses your skin and keeps it fresh and glowing.
- It contains Peruvian Tara Seed bio nutrients that softly clean your skin while retaining the moisture.
- The product does not contain any harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes or phthalates.
- It is clinically proven to work mildly yet effectively on your skin.
4. Neutrogena Fine Fairness Eye Cream:
Buy Neutrogena Fine Fairness Eye Cream For ₹ 699.00 @ www.amazon.in/neutrogena-fine-fairness-eye-cream
It is the perfect product to take care of your pregnancy dark circles and tired eyes.
- The eye cream is a daily use cream that will help to energize the skin around the eyes.
- Regular use of the product will result in brighter and fairer looking eyes.
- It contains yeast extract, natural minerals and mica that help to enhance your eye contour area.
- The product will reduce and prevent your under eye dark circles and also reduce puffiness.
5. Soul Tree Lipsticks:
Buy Soul Tree Lipsticks For ₹ 550.00 @ www.amazon.in/soul-tree-lipsticks
The natural lipsticks will help to add some color to your lips without any damage. This natural beauty products for pregnant women is amazing.
- The lipsticks are lead and chemical free.
- They are also cruelty free as they do not do animal testing or use any animal parts.
- Completely suitable for vegetarians.
- It contains natural origin colors, organic sweet almond oil, wild honey and the essence of rose.
- The lipsticks are deeply hydrating and will not dry out your lips.
[ Read: Beauty Tips During Pregnancy ]
6. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Drytouch Sunblock SPF 50+:
Buy Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Drytouch Sunblock For ₹ 169.00 @ www.amazon.in/neutrogena-ultra-sheer-drytouch-sunblock
It is a dermatologist tested formula that can be safely used on sensitive skin.
- The sunblock is light and not greasy. It gets easily absorbed in the skin.
- The special dry touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils and gives a clear non-shiny finish.
- It contains helioplex technology which provides three times more sun protection compared to ordinary sun blocks.
7. Himalaya Herbals Natural Intensive Lip Balm:
Buy Himalaya Herbals Natural Intensive Lip Balm For ₹ 4,281.30 @ www.amazon.in/himalaya-herbals-natural-intensive-lip-balm
It is an Ayurvedic product that will heal your lips with natural ingredients.
- The product contains apple seed oil, olive oil, vitamin E, almond oil and winter cherry that protect your lips against drying.
- It also contains honey that helps to moisturize your lips and keeps them hydrated. Honey is also a natural antiseptic.
- Winter cherry helps to condition your lips and improve texture. Apple seed oil is an emollient that hydrates and moisturizes your lips and prevents chapping. Olive oil and vitamin E nourish and protect your lips, keeping them soft.
8. Khadi Herbal Sandalwood Face Pack:
Buy Khadi Herbal Sandalwood Face Pack For ₹ 200.00 @ www.amazon.in/khadi-herbal-sandalwood-face-pack
It is a natural ingredient based product that will add glow and luster to your face.
- The product can be mixed with plain water, rose water or milk.
- You can apply it all over your face, neck, shoulders and chest area. Leave on for a few minutes to let it dry. Wash off gently with massage movements to exfoliate and clean.
- The sandalwood used in the product helps to remove excess heat and gives you a cooling effect. It also makes your skin clean while keeping it soft. The antiseptic qualities of the product will keep your skin healthy.
- Regular use will give you bright skin and even skin tone.
9. Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack:
Buy Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack For ₹ 344.00 @ www.amazon.in/aroma-magic-anti-pigmentation-glossy-pack
The anti-pigmentation pack will help you prevent pigmentation patches that are a common problem during pregnancy.
- The pack can be used to treat your under eye dark circles as well as pigmentation spots on the face.
- It is easy to apply and will not cause any side effects.
- Regular use will help to prevent and reduce any pigmentation spots.
10. Biotique Bio Bhringraj Therapeutic Oil For Falling Hair:
Buy Biotique Bio Bhringraj Therapeutic Oil For Falling Hair For ₹ 133.00 @ www.amazon.in/biotique-bio-bhringraj-therapeutic-oil-for-falling-hair
The hair oil is perfect to treat your hair fall woes during the pregnancy months.
- It is a mix of Bhringraj herb, coconut oil and goat milk that will help to restore your hair and prevent greying.
- It also treats alopecia and various other causes that lead to hair fall.
- Regular usage will help to nourish your scalp and strengthen your hair strands. It will also encourage fresh growth of hair.
- Bhringraj has anti-aging, calming, anti-oxidant and rejuvenating effects.
- The oil also contains other ingredients like amla, which helps prevent greying and is good for sleep and brahmi, which stimulates hair growth.
11. Khadi Herbal Shampoo Henna Tulsi Extract Conditioning Shampoo SIS And Paraben Free:
Buy Khadi Herbal Shampoo For ₹ 240.00 @ www.amazon.in/khadi-herbal-shampoo
It is a conditioning shampoo that will fight hair fall.
- The product restores body and bounce to limp hair.
- It also helps to add back moisture to your hair and prevents drying of the scalp and hair.
- Regular use will promote hair growth and prevent greying.
12. Loreal Paris Dermo Expertise Gentle Lip And Eye Makeup Remover:
Buy Loreal Paris Makeup Remover For ₹ 1,199.00 @ www.amazon.in/loreal-paris-makeup-remover
The product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
- It is a gentle makeup remover that is suitable for both your eyes and lips.
- It is also suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.
- The product is especially effective in removing waterproof makeup.
13. Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream:
Buy Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream For ₹ 690.74 @ www.amazon.in/oriflame-optimals-even-out-night-cream
It is a great product that works on your dark spots even as you sleep.
- The cream is light and gets easily absorbed in your skin.
- It contains liquorice extract that helps to fight dark spots. The vitamin C in the product helps to protect against photo-aging free radicals.
14. Lotus Pure Radiance Eye Shadow:
Buy Lotus Pure Radiance Eye Shadow For ₹ 267.00 @ www.amazon.in/lotus-pure-radiance-eye-shadow
It is a natural ingredients based eye shadow that will not irritate your eyes. These are the safe beauty products during pregnancy and worth the money.
- The product is ultra-smooth and crease resistant.
- It gives full coverage and stays on for at least six to eight hours.
- Very highly pigmented and gives good color payoff.
15. Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer:
Buy Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer For ₹ 495.00 @ www.amazon.in/oriflame-beauty-perfecting-face-primer
It will help to give you a fresh and radiant look through the day.These are the best beauty products for pregnancy .
- The product contains light diffusing properties and emollients that will make your skin soft and even skin tone.
- The mattifying properties will help to control oil and sweat and keep your makeup on for longer hours.
The 15 products mentioned here are mostly herbal and use natural ingredients. However, stop use immediately if you notice any discomfort or allergic reaction and get medical help immediately.
Have you used any of the products mentioned above during your pregnancy? Will you recommend them to other moms who are pregnant?
- Skincare Products To Use During Pregnancy
- Footwear For Pregnant Women
- Pregnancy Books For To-Be Moms And Dads
Latest posts by Debolina Raja (see all)
- 15 Surprising Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! - June 30, 2017
- Normal Delivery Vs Cesarean – Risks And Benefits - June 30, 2017
- 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Loose Your Children On - January 6, 2017
- Indian Diet During Pregnancy - A Healthy Daily Diet Chart - September 16, 2016
- Top 20 Indian Food Ideas For Your Baby - September 15, 2016
- How To Be A Good Foster Parent – Requirements And Regulations - September 8, 2016
- Practical Tips On How To Make Your Marriage Work - September 1, 2016
- 16 Charming Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Your Wife - September 1, 2016
- 7 Terrible Ways Depression Can Seep Into Your Marriage - September 1, 2016
- How Can You Keep Intimacy In Marriage Alive? - August 26, 2016