Bee jokes and puns are good for your health. They give you a dose of laughter—call it vitamin Bee!
Crack some funny bee pun jokes or use some hilarious one-liners to fill the room with laughter when your kids are bored. Share these bee puns and jokes with your little ones and uplift their mood .
You could also use these jokes and puns when teaching them about these busy and wonderful creatures that play a crucial role in our environment.
Jokes About Bees
Here are some funny jokes about this fascinating insect that will surely tickle the humor of your little one.
- Why do we always tend to buy natural honey from the same bees?
Because they always offer swarm wishes
- What happens if a witch casts a spell on a bee?
It gets bee-witched!
- Why does the bee deserve a promotion at work?
Because it is always busy at its job
- What did the bee say to his girlfriend?
“I have pollen in love with you.”
- What did the bee girlfriend say in return?
“Hive never felt this way bee-fore.”
- What did the science teacher say to the naughty bee?
- What appears black and yellow and flies at 30,000 feet?
A bee on an airplane
- How did the talkative bee earn a reputation?
By being blab-bee
- What candy is a bee’s favorite?
- What did the bee bank robber say to the owner?
“Your honey or your life?”
- Why did the barber fire the bee from the barbershop?
Because he was experienced at only giving a buzz-cut
- When does the bee say “zzub zzub zzub?”
When flying backward
- What’s in your eye when a bee is in your hand?
Beauty! Because beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder!
- What is a soft-spoken bee called?
- Who is always up to protect the Queen Bee?
- What do bees prefer along with sushi?
- How do bees style their hair?
Using a honeycomb
- What’s a bee’s favorite flower?
- What’s a bee’s favorite novel?
The Great Gats-bee
- What is the philosophical question that always confuses bees?
To bee or not to bee
- What do we call a bee that resides in America?
- Why did the two bees get married?
Because they were a perfect honey match!
- What do you call bees that constantly drop things?
- What’s a Bee’s favorite vacation destination?
- What’s the favorite Spice Girls song of the bees?
- When are the bees at their best bee-havior?
When they go to the hive and make honey
- Who is a bee’s favorite singer?
- What did the bees say to each other when they land on the same flower?
- What jackets do bees wear when flying in the rain?
Little yellow jackets
- What’s the bumblebee’s blood type?
- What do you call a bee born in May?
- What do the bees plan after finishing making their hive?
Throwing a big house swarming party
- What do you call a bee that’s a sore loser?
A cry bay-bee!
- What’s the worst part about getting stung by bees?
Tomorrow, you’re going to take care of those hives.
- How did the bumble bee lose its eye?
It was shot a BeeBee gun.
- Who is Mama Bee’s favorite singer?
- Where did Noah keep his bees?
In the ark hives
- What did one bee say to the prankster bee?
“Quit pollen my leg.”
- How do the kiddo bees go to school?
By the school buzz
- What do you call a bee that falls down a hill?
A stumble bee
- What did the professor bee say to the student who asked a question about the course?
“It’s on the sylla-buzz!”
- What did the businesswoman say?
“We’re in bees-ness now!”
- What do you call a bee experiencing a bad hair day?
- Why did the bees go on a strike?
They wanted more honey.
- What do you call when honey falls on a bee?
A sticky situation
- What can be more impressive than a talking llama?
A spelling bee
- What did the bee say to the flower?
- What kind of bees lives in graveyards?
- Where do bees go on the weekend?
To the bee-ch!
- Why was the pizza-delivery bee late?
It didn’t know which door to buzz in
- What’s the one thing bees always remember to bring to the beach?
- What do you call a bee that’s unable to make up its mind?
- What do you call a bee that needs a regular drink?
- What do you call a ghost bee?
A boo bee
- What did the bee say to the flower?
- Who’s a bee’s favorite painter?
- What do you call a bee that’s returned from the dead?
- Which bee gives you a second chance?
The plan bee
- What do you call a bee that doesn’t cost anything?
- What do you call a bee that works for the government?
- Why do bees do so well in job interviews?
Because they know all the good buzzwords
- What would bears be without bees?
- What is yellow and black and moves along the bottom of the ocean?
A bee in a submarine
- What do bee unions want?
More honey and shorter flowers
- What is a group of tiny queen bees called?
A royal wee
- Why did the bee visit the dermatologist?
To ask them to check its hives
- What was the bee’s favorite song?
Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees
- What do you call a baby bee?
A little humbug
- What did the bee say to its girlfriend?
“You’re sweeter than honey!”
- Which is a bee’s favorite cartoon character?
- A bumblebee, a spelling bee, and a vitamin B got into a fight. Who won?
The vitamin B1
- Why did the female bee say yes to the marriage proposal?
Because her mate waxed eloquent
- Why couldn’t the bee call home?
She had a buzzy signal
- How does a queen bee move into the hive?
She’s throne in
- What do you call an old irritated bee?
- What do the bees do with all the honey they make?
They cell it
- What is the motto of a worker bee?
Get honey and stay bumble
- What grade did the bee get on its exam papers?
- What is the place where buses for bees stop?
- What did the doctor say to the patient bee?
You are going to bee okay
- What will you say to someone walking towards a bee hive?
- Where do bees like going on holiday?
- How do young bees learn to make honey?
They just wing it
- Which dance do bees like the most?
- Which is a bee’s favorite hairstyle?
A buzz cut
- What did the queen bee tell the worker bees?
Time is honey
- Which is the smartest bee of all?
A spelling bee
- What was the name of the second bee on the Moon?
- What do you tell an overly inquisitive bee?
Mind your own buzz-ness
- Which TV channel do bees love?
Bee Bee C
- What do you call a bee that is standoffish?
- What is a bee’s main source of energy?
- Which is a bee’s favorite car?
- What did the bee’s Valentine’s Day card say?
Bee mine, honey
- Which bee keeps you healthy?
- How do bees build roads?
- Who is the teen bee’s favorite popstar?
- What happens when a monkey colony comes across a bee colony?
- Why was the bee arrested?
Because it was robbing nectar
- What happens when the queen bee’s food goes bad?
It becomes royal smelly
- What do you get when you cross a dog and a bee?
- Which channel do baby bees like watching?
- What does a bee use to find the best flower?
- Which puppet show is a bee’s favorite?
- What goes through a bee’s mind last when it hits a windshield?
- What happened to the worker bee who burped near the queen bee?
It got a royal pardon
- Which gun did the soldier bee take to war?
A Bee Bee gun
- What did the bee call the rabbit?
- What did the mother bee call her child?
- Who is the Queen bee’s favorite composer?
- Which is a bee’s most favorite Shakespeare play?
Hamlet. Because he asked “To Bee or Not To Bee?”
- What happens when you cross a horse with a bee?
- Which gun did the assassin bee use?
- What did the bee team do when the goalkeeper bee saved the goal?
They gave him a hive-five
- Why can’t you play hide and seek with bees?
Because they always wind up bee-hind you
- What do you call a bee who is wearing torn clothes?
- How could that bee get out of the hive?
Because he was on his best bee-havior
- What do you get when you cross a bee with a doorbell?
- What did the father bee tell his son before his first job interview?
Just bee yourself, son
- Who was Batman’s favorite bee?
Let your child imagine themselves as a native hive member of the bee clan while you tell them these one-liner bee puns. They can also learn and appreciate interesting facts about these organizational insects whose colonies consist of worker bees, drones, larvae and a single queen bee.
- Bee mine, honey!
- Always bee yourself. That’s the advice I would give you, honey.
- A bee’s favorite sport is rug-bee.
- The bee wanted to use the phone to say hi to its honey.
- You’re bee-autiful!
- Come a little closer. I promise I don’t sting.
- You are sweeter than honey.
- Naughty baby bees need to beehive.
- Bees usually hive in the pool.
- The male bee was such a romantic; he kept pollen in love with all the female bees.
- Fooling around with a bee is more dangerous than being with a fool.
- The benefits of having a hive are un-bee-lievable.
- My honey, I’m stuck on you.
- After reading bee puns, honey and funny sound similar.
- Here’s my number. Give me a buzz and I will bee yours.
- If you were a bee, I would keep you.
- Honey, you’re the bee’s knees.
- A wasp is nothing more than a wanna-bee.
- Don’t think to stay long; I want to bee alone.
- Bee the change you wish to see.
- We were always meant to bee a bee in a hive.
- I have never seen a hummingbird, but I certainly did see a spelling bee.
- None at the party wanted to hear the big bee talking about himself. But, he just kept droning on.
- A smart mathematician knows what a rhom-buzz is exactly.
- If a bee stops eating, eventually, it become a little chub-bee.
- Every day is a honeymoon for the bees in love.
- There’s something bee-tween us, and it’s not just your stinger.
- You must take care of bees because you’re really a keeper.
- Female bees have a particular affection for ru-bee rings.
- Did you know that if you add ‘r’ to bee, it will get a hangover as it’s a beer?
- Bee puns aren’t that great. I don’t get what the entire buzz is about.
- That single bee finally got married because he found his honey.
- The little bees are always humming because they forgot the words to the song.
- Hey! Hey! You! You! Will you be my bee-friend?
- Say, these bee puns aren’t too shab-bee.
- These bee puns are just winging and stinging.
- Honey, I’m home!
- I don’t hive a clue!
- Swarm of teen bees love The Beatles and their “Let it Bee” album.
- Bees love the summer because they can swarm outside.
- Wasp are you talking about?
- There’s a strange bee; if it stings you, you become bee-young. Oh, it’s a joke.
- I went to the bee store because I wanted twelve bees. But the cashier gave me thirteen—he said it was a free-bee offer.
- When a dad bee leaves the house, do you think the mum would say Honeycomb home?
- As luck would hive it, I will dive for honey.
- Bee life is being young and buzzing 24hrs.
- That pimple looks like swollen pollen with beeswax!
- News of my ex’s marriage hit like a bee sting. Oh, dear sing!
- Bees and humans both love the honey-moon part of their relationships more than anything else.
- The young bee just said, “Hive never felt better.”
- The neigh-buzz next door just buzzed our doorbell, honey.
- It was love at first flight for those two bees!
- The bee felt it swarm when the temperature was high.
- Did you see the queen just get a free-bee?
- I bee-lieved in you.
- The Martin Luther King bee said, “I hive a dream.”
- Bees make great dentists because they are good at pollen teeth.
- Nectar-ines are a bee’s favorite fruit.
- The bee professor droned on even after half the class had fallen asleep.
- Let us strive to bee the change.
- Sending swarm wishes your way
- Honey-thing is possible if your try!
- Bee wild, bee free.
- Never stop bee-lieving.
- I will always bee there for you.
- Bee afraid! Bee very afraid!
- I wanna bee with you.
- I will do honey-thing for you.
- Bee cool
- Just wing it
- Wax poetic, my honey
- I am born to bee wild.
- Mind your own beeswax.
- What a bright and honey day!
- Don’t worry, bee happy.
- Did you hear about the bee who ate a bee-troot?
- Take the injured bee to the waspital.
- An amphi-bee-an is what you get when you cross a frog with a bee.
- I have bee-n trying to reach you about your car’s warranty.
- The angry car had a bee in its bonnet.
- Bee mine. You look fine.
- You are so hot, you make my wax melt.
- Buzz me soon. I can bee yours.
- We should get a bee-r sometime.
- Truth bee told, you are bee-autiful.
- Do your own sting.
- You are one in a bee-llion!
- You and me are meant to bee.
- I mean buzz-ness.
- I have told you a buzz-illion times.
- The ba-bee-sitter has arrived.
- She had an epip-honey.
- No money, no honey.
- Honey-ways, what were you saying?
- Let’s go to the symp-honey tomorrow.
- Do honey bees wear honey rings in their ears?
- Bees are so honey but I think they are pollen my leg.
- This bee-havior is so ap-pollen.
- Pollen is not to bee lightly taken, bee-lieve me.
- The tissues the bee brought with him were given to all the pollen-teers.
- Are you a pollen-esian?
- A bee’s favorite cheese is Col-bee Jack.
- A Greyhound Buzz is what you get when you cross a greyhound and a bee.
- I can’t help pollen in love with you.
- I hive a great plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do bees hum?
Bees produce a humming or buzzing sound due to the rapid movements of their wings when they fly in the air. These vibrations are perceived as a buzzing sound by the human ear.
2. Why are bees so important?
Bees have a notable significance in maintaining a balanced ecosystem as they are primarily responsible for pollination in plants and aiding in food production. In addition, bees also produce honey, royal jelly, and other medicinal products from the pollen and nectar of the flowers they visit.
3. Why are bee pun jokes so popular?
Wordplay used in bee jokes is what makes them interesting and hilarious. Furthermore, because bees are familiar creatures, everyone can easily understand and enjoy the jokes.
4. Are bee pun jokes appropriate for all audiences?
Individuals of all ages can enjoy most bee jokes that do not contain sexual innuendos. On the other hand, children who are too young may not understand a pun and hence may not be able to enjoy the joke.
5. Can bee pun jokes be used for educational purposes?
Bee puns can be used to teach children about bees and parts of their bodies. They can also teach children about pollination and the necessity of environmental conservation. These jokes can also assist children in developing linguistic abilities and memory.
6. How do I deliver a bee pun joke effectively?
If you want to share the joke in front of an audience, practice it in front of a mirror before presenting. Also, improve your facial expressions and hand gestures. Lastly, Maintain confidence while cracking the joke and try to enjoy your moment. If you want to share these jokes with your friends or family, ensure the setting and timing are appropriate to ensure they have the desired effect on them.
7. What is a bee lover called?
A beekeeper is known as an ‘apiculturist’ or ‘apiarist.’ These names also refer to someone who looks after bees, usually for honey production or pollination services. People with a strong interest in bees are known as ‘bee enthusiasts’ or ‘bee lovers.’
These bee pun jokes can come to your rescue when you run out of ideas to make your children laugh and giggle. These light-hearted pun jokes are funny and entertaining. Your child will not be able to hold back a giggle when they hear these silly yet clever jokes. So the next time you need something to liven up your conversations, try these bee pun jokes and see how easily they make your child get along. After all, laughter is the best therapy!
Infographic: Bee Jokes For Children
Laughter is an excellent way to bring joy to children. The infographic below offers a collection of bee-themed puns and jokes that will make your children laugh and giggle. These will create laughter-filled moments and leave them smiling.
Laugh out loud with the best silly bee jokes and puns! Get some laughter in life and enjoy these hilarious bee-themed jokes!