Bee jokes and puns are good for your health. They give you a dose of laughter—call it vitamin Bee!
Crack some funny jokes or use some hilarious one-liners to fill the air with laughter when your children are bored. Share these bee puns and jokes with your children and lift their mood any time of the day.
You could also use these jokes and puns when teaching them about these busy and wonderful creatures that play a crucial role in our environment.
Jokes About Bees
Here are some funny jokes that will surely make your children giggle.
- Why do we always tend to buy natural honey from the same bees?
Because they always offer swarm wishes
- What happens if a witch casts a spell on a bee?
It gets bee-witched!
- Why does the bee deserve a promotion at work?
Because it is always busy at its job
- What did the bee say to his girlfriend?
“I have pollen in love with you.”
- What did the bee girlfriend say in return?
“Hive never felt this way bee-fore.”
- What did the science teacher say to the naughty bee?
- What appears black and yellow and flies at 30,000 feet?
A bee on an airplane
- How did the talkative bee earn a reputation?
By being blab-bee
- What candy is a bee’s favorite?
- What did the bee bank robber say to the owner?
“Your honey or your life?”
- Why did the barber fire the bee from the barbershop?
Because he was experienced at only giving a buzz-cut
- When does the bee say “zzub zzub zzub?”
When flying backward
- What’s in your eye when a bee is in your hand?
Beauty! Because beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder!
- What is a soft-spoken bee called?
- Who is always up to protect the Queen Bee?
- What do bees prefer along with sushi?
- How do bees style their hair?
Using a honeycomb
- What’s a bee’s favorite flower?
- What’s a bee’s favorite novel?
The Great Gats-bee
- What is the philosophical question that always confuses bees?
To bee or not to bee
- What do we call a bee that resides in America?
- Why did the two bees get married?
Because they were a perfect honey match!
- What do you call bees that constantly drop things?
- What’s a Bee’s favorite vacation destination?
- What’s the favorite Spice Girls song of the bees?
- When are the bees at their best bee-havior?
When they go to the hive and make honey
- Who is a bee’s favorite singer?
- What did the bees say to each other when they land on the same flower?
- What jackets do bees wear when flying in the rain?
Little yellow jackets
- What’s the bumblebee’s blood type?
- What do you call a bee born in May?
- What do the bees plan after finishing making their hive?
Throwing a big house swarming party
- What do you call a bee that’s a sore loser?
A cry bay-bee!
- What’s the worst part about getting stung by bees?
Tomorrow, you’re going to take care of those hives.
- How did the bumble bee lose its eye?
It was shot a BeeBee gun.
- Who is Mama Bee’s favorite singer?
- Where did Noah keep his bees?
In the ark hives
- What did one bee say to the prankster bee?
“Quit pollen my leg.”
- How do the kiddo bees go to school?
By the school buzz
- What do you call a bee that falls down a hill?
A stumble bee
- What did the professor bee say to the student who asked a question about the course?
“It’s on the sylla-buzz!”
- What did the businesswoman say?
“We’re in bees-ness now!”
- What do you call a bee experiencing a bad hair day?
- Why did the bees go on a strike?
They wanted more honey.
- What do you call when honey falls on a bee?
A sticky situation
- What can be more impressive than a talking llama?
A spelling bee
- What did the bee say to the flower?
- What kind of bees lives in graveyards?
- Where do bees go on the weekend?
To the bee-ch!
- Why was the pizza-delivery bee late?
It didn’t know which door to buzz in
- What’s the one thing bees always remember to bring to the beach?
- What do you call a bee that’s unable to make up its mind?
- What do you call a bee that needs a regular drink?
- What do you call a ghost bee?
A boo bee
- What did the bee say to the flower?
- Who’s a bee’s favorite painter?
- What do you call a bee that’s returned from the dead?
- Which bee gives you a second chance?
The plan bee
- What do you call a bee that doesn’t cost anything?
- What do you call a bee that works for the government?
- Why do bees do so well in job interviews?
Because they know all the good buzzwords
- What would bears be without bees?
Let your child imagine themselves as a native hive member of the bee clan while you tell them these one-liner bee puns.
- Bee mine, honey!
- Always bee yourself. That’s the advice I would give you, honey.
- A bee’s favorite sport is rug-bee.
- The bee wanted to use the phone to say hi to its honey.
- You’re bee-autiful!
- Come a little closer. I promise I don’t sting.
- You are sweeter than honey.
- Naughty baby bees need to beehive.
- Bees usually hive in the pool.
- The male bee was such a romantic; he kept pollen in love with all the female bees.
- Fooling around with a bee is more dangerous than being with a fool.
- The benefits of having a hive are un-bee-lievable.
- My honey, I’m stuck on you.
- After reading bee puns, honey and funny sound similar.
- Here’s my number. Give me a buzz and I will bee yours.
- If you were a bee, I would keep you.
- Honey, you’re the bee’s knees.
- A wasp is nothing more than a wanna-bee.
- Don’t think to stay long; I want to bee alone.
- Bee the change you wish to see.
- We were always meant to bee a bee in a hive.
- I have never seen a hummingbird, but I certainly did see a spelling bee.
- None at the party wanted to hear big bee talking about himself. But, he just kept droning on.
- A smart mathematician knows what a rhom-buzz is exactly.
- If a bee stops eating, eventually, it become a little chub-bee.
- Every day is a honeymoon for the bees in love.
- There’s something bee-tween us, and it’s not just your stinger.
- You must take care of bees because you’re really a keeper.
- Female bees have a particular affection for ru-bee rings.
- Did you know that if you add ‘r’ to bee, it will get a hangover as it’s a beer?
- Bee puns aren’t that great. I don’t get what the entire buzz is about.
- That single bee finally got married because he found his honey.
- The little bees are always humming because they forgot the words to the song.
- Hey! Hey! You! You! Will you be my bee-friend?
- Say, these bee puns aren’t too shab-bee.
- These bee puns are just winging and stinging.
- Honey, I’m home!
- I don’t hive a clue!
- Swarm of teen bees love The Beatles and their “Let it Bee” album.
- Bees love the summer because they can swarm outside.
- Wasp are you talking about?
- There’s a strange bee; if it stings you, you become bee-young. Oh, it’s a joke.
- I went to the bee store because I wanted twelve bees. But the cashier gave me thirteen—he said it was a free-bee offer.
- When a dad bee leaves the house, do you think the mum would say Honeycomb home?
- As luck would hive it, I will dive for honey.
- Bee life is being young and buzzing 24hrs.
- That pimple looks like swollen pollen with beeswax!
- News of my ex’s marriage hit like a bee sting. Oh, dear sing!
- Bees and humans both love the honey-moon part of their relationships more than anything else.
Sometimes, when you are out of ideas to lift your children’s spirits and bring a smile to their faces, animal puns and jokes can come to your rescue. Use these bee puns to make your daily conversations more lively at home and tell them these jokes one at a time when they are down.