The best 4-cup coffee maker will help you brew the perfect coffee anytime you want. These portable coffee machines are compact, easy to maintain, eco-friendly, and come with multiple features. To know more about buying a 4-cup coffee maker, check out this list we have compiled for your convenience.
Our Top Picks
5 Best 4-Cup Coffee Maker
The small coffee maker from Gevi makes up to four cups of coffee. It is designed with a reusable filter that can be removed and filled easily. It requires no paper filters. The brewing is controlled with a simple on/off switch. The warming plate keeps the coffee hot until the machine is switched off. The 600ml capacity tank is see-through and space-saving.
- Compact design
- Stain-resistant plate
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Power indicator lights
- Grab-a-cup auto-pause feature
- Might not have an auto-off feature
Brew yourself and your friends four cups of coffee at one go. This coffee maker from Brentwood includes a coffee carafe made of tempered glass that is strong and visible. The reusable filter is washable, and the pot comes with a special ground coffee scooper. The warming plate keeps the coffee hot for long.
- Sturdy design
- Easy to use
- Includes water-level window
- Reusable basket might not be easy to clean
The stainless-steel carafe in the Cuisinart coffee maker makes up to four cups of coffee. The knuckle guard keeps the fingers from getting scalded. It automatically switches off occurs after 30 minutes when the machine is left on. The brew-pause feature allows you to pour the coffee before the entire brewing is complete.
- Dripless-pour spout
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Power indicator light
- Carafe has sharp corners, so need to be careful while washing
Make yourself a rich cuppa with Mr. Coffee coffee maker. Use the auto-pause, grab-a-cup feature to pour yourself a cup before the brewing is over. Once the carafe is put back in its place, brewing resumes. The filter basket is easy to fill and clean. This machine makes up to four cups of coffee.
- Power indicator light
- No overflow
- Dual window visibility
- Removable filter basket
- Easy to clean
- Indicator light may be difficult to see in a bright room
Whether you want coffee at home, in the office, or while traveling, the Aigostar coffee maker could be your perfect companion. The glass canister offers easy visibility. The machine is designed with a removable and reusable filter with fast brewing technology. It features a 30-second anti-drip system with a non-stick insulation board to keep coffee warm for 35 minutes.
- Stainless steel decor
- UL certification
- Water level marks
- Good capacity
- Easy operation
- Might have a short cord
How To Choose The Right Four-Cup Coffee Maker?
Here are some points to consider while buying a four-cup coffee maker.
- Brewing: Check the brewing settings, such as speed, filter, temperature, and brewing carafe, while buying.
- Capacity and size: A four-cup coffee maker is economical. It should ideally have a capacity of 600-800ml of water and a compact design for space-saving purposes.
- Programs and features: Some coffee makers are programmable with timers and brewing specifications. Other features include auto on/off, keep-warm, and brew-pause, making the coffee machine easy to use and convenient.
- Cleaning: A removable permanent filter is economical and hygienic than a paper filter. It should be easy to remove, wash and reuse. Dishwasher-safe parts are a great help too. Decalcifying/descaling the coffee maker should also be possible.
- Easy to use: A drip coffee maker is easy to use. Pick one with simple functions or programmable settings.
Tips To Clean A Coffee Maker
Limescale build-up and bean-leftovers can clog the machine. Here are some tips on how to clean a coffee machine.
- Clean the machine at least once a month.
- All removable parts can be washed with hot soapy water after every use. Put all dishwasher-safe parts in the washer.
- Use white vinegar to decalcify and descale the hard build-ups due to limescale and coffee beans.
- You can also use lime juice and water. Leave the solution in the pot for 15 minutes and rinse it.
- For the carafe, add some rice to hot soapy water and swirl the mixture in the pot. Use a sponge to clean off after that.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much coffee can I use for a four-cup coffee maker?
In a four-pot coffee maker, the ideal full-pot recipe is 24 ounces of water in the tank and eight tablespoons of ground coffee in the filter basket.
2. How many watts does a four-cup coffee maker use?
The wattage of every brand may be different, but a four- to five-cup coffee maker uses 550 to 900 watts of power.
3. Why is my coffee maker brewing slower?
Your machine could be brewing slower due to build-up. It probably needs a thorough cleaning. The mineral deposits and stuck coffee grind make the machine slower.
4. How to stop the dribble when I pour the coffee?
You will need to try different angles when pouring the coffee. Also, pour slowly. You can also apply a little beeswax to the spout to keep it from dripping.
Four-cup coffee makers have made it easier to start your day with perfectly brewed homemade coffee. It is efficient in providing you with the lip-smacking flavor of coffee in its greatest essence. You should always choose a coffee maker that’s easy to use and can be cleaned easily as well. Ensure to choose the right size that can make the amount of coffee you require at one go. You must also clean the coffee maker regularly and dry it out before storing it.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is a product writer who is interested in finding the best and most useful kitchenware and home utilities. She creates well-researched articles after going through numerous user reviews to help prospective buyers make the right decision. In this compilation of the best 4-cup coffee makers, Sakshi has explained the pros and cons of each product, how to choose the right product, and tips to clean the coffee makers for your convenience.