For busy chefs, a good air fryer toaster oven is a lifesaver. Air fryers are a popular kitchen gadget that cooks and crisps a range of foods in less time with little to no oil, thereby cutting down extra calories. The multifunctional modern kitchen appliance is a quicker and simpler alternative to turning on the oven for baking biscuits and roasting chicken and vegetables.
Here are some of the best air fryer toaster ovens on the market if you prefer to cook your food without losing its taste or nutrients.
Top Products From Our List
11 Best Air Fryer Toaster Ovens
The Cosori large air fryer oven comes with 14 settings, six accessories, a WiFi app, and a voice control system compatible with Alexa and Google Home. Keeping your food warm is easier than ever with its 12 presets and shake reminder. As a result, you can fry various foods such as vegetables, chicken steak, French fries, seafood, and bacon uniformly. Its large capacity allows you to cook for four to six people at once. For app connectivity, you’ll need a 2.4GHz WiFi network.
- Remote monitoring during cooking with VeSync app
- High seven-quart capacity
- Broiler rack with multiple tray slots for multiple parts cooking
- Overheat protection and automatic shutoff function for safety
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Preset button not directly accessible
- Outer basket may leak when shaking food
With 15 preset functions and measuring 12×11.5×14 inches, the family-sized air fryer toaster oven is impressive. Although it is large enough to cook for a family of four to six people, it is also space-saving and small enough to fit on your kitchen countertop. It’s divided into three racks, giving you complete control over your food’s cooking time and crispiness.
Its built-in rotisserie makes cooking kebabs and whole roasts a breeze. It lets you cook perfectly tender and juicy yet crispy food. The set includes a rotisserie rod and tong, a drip pan, a shallow mesh basket, and two mesh trays.
- Easy to use with 15 temperature and time presets
- Simple clean-up with stainless steel removable drip pan
- Includes a 50-recipe book
- Heating element from 90 to 400-degrees for air fry and dehydration
- Sufficient cooking space of 12.7 quart
- Accommodates a nine-inch round cake or pizza
- Front door may pop open
- Easy loss of heat
Emeril’s toaster air fryer is a one-of-a-kind, fast-cooking convection oven that can easily replace your countertop oven thanks to its nine-in-one fryer functions. Its five all-over heating elements produce excellent cooking results, much like a commercial oven. Its 360-degree quick-cook technology allows 40 times faster cooking than regular ovens while using just 1,500 watts.
- Comes with 12 preset cooking functions for varied choices
- Large capacity
- Cooks evenly with a whirlwind of heated air
- Access to all cooking functions on LCD digital display
- Long-lasting and versatile
- Chef-quality construction and design for a compact fit
- Enables custom toasting
- No separate rotisserie stand
- Time taken for air frying may get extended
Iconites offers a 20-quart toaster oven combination with a rotisserie dehydrator. The ETL-certified product has an 18.93-liter capacity and runs on 1,800 watts. This air fryer is an all-in-one machine with a high-temperature range of 180° to 400°F, enabling crisp and delicious oil-free frying. Its ten preset options give you various cooking options, from dehydrating to roasting and frying.
- Serves as a rotisserie, pizza grill, and dehydrator
- Suits cooking for a family size of four to six members
- Compact and multifunctional
- All accessories are dishwasher-safe
- Transparent window to watch your food as it cooks
- Does not need any additional accessory purchase
- Does not include a user manual
With a size of 26DT, the Kalorik Digital Maxx Oven is one of the best air fryer ovens. It has a maximum temperature range of 500°F and a compact size of 2.5×15.5×14 inches, making it ideal for slow and quick cooking of tasty and crispier meals. With the Turbo Maxx airflow system, this modern and multifunctional appliance cooks food faster than a regular countertop oven. Its LED display has 21 preset buttons, allowing you to cook various dishes without manual monitoring.
- Combines ten appliance functions in one
- Helps reduce fat and calorie intake by up to 75%
- Can bake a pizza size of up to 12 inches
- Includes a cookbook with 40 different recipes
- Comes packed with all needed accessories
- Modern French door system
- Sliding in trays can be difficult
- Tiny slots
If you are looking for an air fryer oven that can serve a family of three to four people, this 12-quart model from Pro Breeze is a good option. It has 12-in-1 cooking modes and includes a rotisserie, dehydrator, and pizza grill to cook various healthy and delicious meals while cutting your oil intake by up to 80 percent. With functions such as Super Hot Cyclone Technology and a pull-down door, this air fryer oven can be the ultimate cooking companion in your kitchen.
- Comes with a digital LED display and timer
- Customer-focused design
- Manufactured by home appliance specialists
- Includes air fryer cookbook
- Easy-to-wash and dishwasher-safe accessories
- Advanced safety features
- Mesh trays may not be easy to clean
- Tray frame deformation possible
The Comfee digital air dryer, with a 5.8-quart capacity and eight preset functions, facilitates easy cooking of your favorite dishes without using too much oil. The air fryer serves as a toaster oven and an oil-free cooker, with a shake reminder for even cooking. It’s lightweight and compact, weighing just 11.3 pounds, making it easy to fit on your kitchen counter.
- Reduces oil consumption by up to 90%
- Makes crispy entrees and side dishes
- Cooks in a time range of 1 to 60 minutes
- BPA- and PFOA-free product
- Comes with a non-stick detachable basket
- Easy to use and clean
- Dehydration function may take up to 24 hours
This multifunctional, 10-in-1 oven has a compact design. It measures 15x13x15 inches for convenient countertop placement and a 22.71l capacity to accommodate cooking for the entire family. It is lightweight, consumes just 1,700 watts, and supports functions such as broiling, baking, roasting and dehydrating, and cooking and toasting.
You can now make chef-style pizza or a whole turkey roast with its preset functions. It features automatic cooking, manual temperature, and cooking time settings and is easy to set up on a countertop.
- Convenient to use and saves time
- Enables a spacious three-layered cooking
- Comes with a 60-minute timer
- Easy one-touch digital control with an intuitive design
- Precise and crispier oil-free cooking
- 360° super convection technology
- Set includes multiple accessories
- Four-level pull-down door for a safe opening
- Not suitable for amateur cooks
Cuisinart’s Compact Toaster Oven Airfryer with a compact design and robust steel construction takes up little room. It comes with six functions and is the perfect combination of look and efficiency and ideal for a large family. You can use the Cuisinart air fryer and oven for baking, broiling, toasting, air frying, bagel making, and warming.
- Comes with three toast shade timers – light, dark, and medium
- Adjustable temperature control with a 60-minute timer
- Aesthetically appealing
- Can cook up to 2.5lb of food at a time
- May not be easy to clean
- Accessories may not be durable
The Moosoo 10-in-1 Air 24-quart Fryer Toaster Oven ups the cooking game by toasting up to six bread slices at a time. For its robust, multi-function design that is also simple to use and clean, the air fryer convection oven with rotisserie earns a spot among the best ovens. With ten versatile preset functions ranging from broiling to dehydrating, you can prepare various dishes in a fraction of the time. It is also lightweight, weighing 19.62 pounds, and energy-efficient, consuming 1,700 watts at maximum.
- Comes with six detachable accessories
- Cooks for a family of four to eight
- Supports easy cooking of food in large batches
- Results in crisp and delicious cooking
- Easy to operate with a large LCD screen
- Supports manual control
- Customized, easy-to-clean design
- Supports pro-cooking
- Durable stainless steel body
- No separate air fryer function
The HomeRusso air fryer toaster oven has a lightweight design, and the stainless steel body makes it durable and gives it an elegant appearance. Its multi-functioning system integrates 24 preset functions, making it nothing short of a super-powerful kitchen appliance.
The air fryer oven has five built-in heating elements and runs at 1,700 watts, providing a safe and healthy cooking experience with little or no oil. Its vast capacity accommodates four tiers of airflow shelves, allowing extensive batch cooking.
• Easy to use with dedicated knob control panel
• Cooks food for a family of four to six
• Works as an oven, fryer, and toaster
• Anti-corrosion steel body
• Even cooking with a diffuse reflection structure
• Comes with nine dishwasher-safe accessories
• Comes with a two-year warranty
• Aesthetic design with insulated glass door
• Easy-to-clean, non-stick interior
• May take up a large space
How To Choose The Right Air Fryer Oven?
Here are some factors to consider while buying an air fryer oven.
- Versatility: Since these products are more than just food warmers, you must look at their versatility. They should offer toasting, baking, air frying, defrosting, dehydrating, and grilling options.
- Oil-free cooking: As air fryers, they must be able to cook without or with very little oil if necessary.
- Interior dimension: This is an essential factor since it determines the amount of food you can cook at one time.
- Ease of use: An air fryer oven’s ease of use depends on the built-in control and preset functions. Choose a remote-controlled oven fryer with multiple preset functions.
- Technology: Since convection technology is most commonly used for uniform heat distribution, ensure the oven you buy is equipped with this technology.
- Ease of cleaning: If the interiors of a fryer oven are non-stick, it will be easy to brush away grease and crumbs. Removable racks and meshes make it easier to clean the oven after each use.
- Capacity: Check the oven capacity based on your family size.
- Design: Choose an air fryer oven with a compact design.
- Accessories: For optimum efficiency, buy an air fryer oven with accessories.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you preheat an air fryer?
You can preheat an air fryer by first determining the appropriate temperature for the recipe. You can then switch it on and wait for two to three minutes to preheat. You won’t need to preheat the fryer if it has a preset feature.
2. Can you put foil in an air fryer?
Yes, you can use aluminum foil to protect the air fryer’s foundation. To ensure consistent heat distribution through the food, avoid covering it with foil.
With our list of the 11 best air fryer ovens, you can now make the all-important purchase of the best air fryer oven for quick and safe cooking in less time. You can now air fry, spin roast, dehydrate, broil, or bake your food. Be sure to compare brands and prices to get the best offer possible.