A game of coordination and skill blended with excitement, swiftness, and competition, air hockey at home could be the perfect game for bonding with family and friends. A good table can last you years, entertaining both kids and adults. Here is our recommended list of the best air hockey tables and make staying indoors fun.
Top Products From Our List
Types Of Air Hockey Tables
- Standalone tables: These are similar to arcade-style tables but smaller and compact. They have legs, and the most important feature is stability and how much weight they can take (since players tend to lean on the table).
- Tabletop tables: If you lack space, the tabletop gaming models are space-savers. The miniature versions of the arcade tables measure a maximum of four feet, are lightweight, and can sit on any table or floor.
- Leg levelers: Leg levelers provide stability to a table on any surface and are adjustable.
11 Best Air Hockey Table For Kids
Sport Squad air hockey table provides a fun time for kids and adults. This tabletop game is crafted from an electric motor fan for even airflow. It includes two pushers, two pucks and has a smooth, frictionless surface. The playing field measures 40x20x5 inches and fits well in any room or dorm. You can use it on the floor or a table.
- Easy to assemble
- Scratch-proof rubber pads
- No on/off button
Fire ‘n Ice by Triumph is a hockey table designed with LED lights. It measures 54x27x31 inches and features lit corners. The two pushers and pucks are also LED lit. The table is built on four cross-braced legs with adjustable leg-levelers and provides stability and durability. It also includes an electronic and abacus scoring system.
- Easy to assemble
- Flashes light on scoring goal
- Colorful graphics
- Motor can be relatively noisy
Best Choice Products brings you an arcade-style air hockey for kids’ table. The midsize table measures 56.5x27x31.5 inches and has two pushers, two pucks and an LED digital score board. It features engineered wood and 12-volt strong motor for even airflow. The device is recommended for children above eight years.
- Reinforced corners
- Secure puck dispenser
- Drill holes don’t line up
Lumen-X Lezer is an all-rail LED lit air hockey table from Triumph. The 72x40x31 inches table features illuminating technology and in-game music. The rail lights have a cascading effect, providing an arcade-style gaming experience. Two bright strikers and a lit-up puck elevate the gaming experience.
- LED lighting
- Electronic scoring
- Interactive features
- Not sturdy
Enjoy this indoor hockey gaming set from ESPN. It is in-built with sound effects and an LED electronic scoring unit. It includes four pushers and four pucks and is designed with storage spots and two cup holders. The high-power blower fan supplies even airflow across the glossy magnetic playing field. The seven-foot hockey table is supported on half-inch thick legs, six-inch leg supporters, and a top rail for stability and durability.
- Sturdy construction
- Magnetic playfield
- Sound effects
- LED lights
- Sharp corners
The portable air hockey table from MD Sports is an electric air-powered game, ideal for home use. It measures 84x42x32 inches and is designed with sound effects for a realistic feel. The electronic LED scoring system is practically fool-proof. The blower motor supplies continuous and even airflow across the playing field. Full-panel legs offer balance, are sturdy, and supportive.
- Electronic scoring
- Includes accessories
- May be difficult to assemble
Bring the arcade home with Hathaway’s Hat-Trick four feet air hockey table. Designed with leg levelers, this 37lb table measures 53x29x8 inches. The wooden air hockey table has a 110V motor for steady airflow. The table has 1100 air holes, enabling smooth puck and pusher movements across the table.
- Poly sealed surface
- Four printed graphics
- Dual scoring
- Legs may be weak
The Hathaway Rapid Fire multi-game air hockey table integrates air hockey, hockey, and soccer. The table measures 42x20x28 inches with independent levelers for a smooth playing surface. The easy hook-and-loop system makes it simple to switch between games. A high-impact blower offers even airflow, and engineered wood and nylon goals offer longevity and stability.
- Poly sealed surface
- Reversible soccer and hockey graphics
- Durable construction
- Slender profile
- Small size
Battle Hockey is a variant of air hockey brought to you by Swiftrans. This desktop board offers a fast-sling puck game with two spare spring ropes and a game of chess. The board is made of environmental-friendly solid wood, and measures 13.98×18.104.22.168 inches.
- Family game
- Size may be small
The 54-inch air hockey table from Rally and Roar is designed with LED pushers and puck. It has a powerful 12-volt electric motor fan and dual scorers, both manual and electronic. The construction material is durable, long-lasting and the leg-levelers offer stability on any surface. The puck glides smoothly on the table surface and enables a competitive game.
- Manual and electronic scorer
- High quality
- Leg levelers
- Height not adjustable
Fran_Store air hockey table measures 54x27x31.25 inches. It includes two pucks, two strikers, and two plastic corners. Made of engineered wood, the table is sturdy and stable. An electronic scorer provides correct scoring.
- Electronic scorer
- 12-volt current fan
- Durable PB playing surface
- Legs are not foldable
How To Choose The Right Kids’ Air Hockey Tables?
Here are some points to keep in mind while purchasing an air hockey table.
- Type: Air hockey tables can be standalone or tabletop. Check your space availability before picking one.
- Size: Arcade-style or standalone tables are bigger, measuring up to seven feet. Tabletops measure around four feet.
- Features: Some tables have games incorporated, such as e soccer, hockey, chess, etc. Some have changeable surfaces, while some have LED lights. Levelers are also a good feature to look for as it levels the table on any surface.
- Material: Air hockey tables can be made of wood, plastic, or metal. The material affects the stability, durability, longevity, and weight of the table.
- Motor: The motor’s voltage will determine the strength of the airflow on the surface, which in turn affects the smooth movement of the pucks and pushers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I clean an air hockey table?
Clean the clogged air holes using a microfiber cloth to wipe the playing surface with the blowers. You can also use a toothpick to clean the clogged air holes.
- How long do air hockey tables last?
Depending on the quality, a good air hockey table can last between five and eight years.
Choosing an arcade-style game got easier with the above list. Keep your children active indoors with the best air hockey tables for kids while increasing their skill, coordination, and concentration. They can even be added to your giftable items list for any birthday party.