- Top 10 Awesome Dora Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Beautiful Fairy Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 25 Cute Hello Kitty Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Beautiful Barbie Coloring Pages Your Kids Will Love
- 10 Colorful Rainbow Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
“Aladdin” is a musical, animated film released by Walt Disney Pictures on November 1992. The film is an adaptation of the book “Aladdin and the Magic Lamp” from “One Thousand and One Nights”. A popular animation movie and TV series, the story revolves around Aladdin, a street urchin who accidentally meets Princess Jasmine in the city of Agrabah. The couple then falls in love, but cannot be together as Jasmine can only marry a prince.
Top 10 Disney Aladdin Coloring Pages
Let your children experience this Arabian adventure by providing them Aladdin coloring pages. Here are some of the best “Aladdin” coloring pages for your kids.
Aladdin is the protagonist of this animated film and cartoon series. He is an urchin who steals foods to survive.
- Aladdin is a cheery, bold, loving and trustworthy boy.
- He is referred to as the “diamond in the rough” in the film with his true value hidden beneath his street-rat exterior.
- Aladdin is a handsome, lean and muscular man with brown eyes and black hair. He wears a purple waistcoat, white pants and a brown belt with a yellow patch.
[ Read: Princess Jasmine Coloring Pages ]
Princess Jasmine is the beautiful daughter of Sultan Hamed, the ruler of Agrabah. Fed up of her controlled life, she escapes from the palace in quest of freedom and true love.
- Jasmine is an independent and strong character, who does not hesitate to stand for the right.
- Unlike other stereotypical princesses, Jasmine takes active part in the political disputes and conversations. She is also very caring and loving towards everyone.
- Jasmine has long, thick hair and brown eyes. She always ties her hair in a ponytail. She is normally found wearing a light blue cropped top and harem pants.
Genie possesses phenomenal magical powers. He was released from the magical lamp by Aladdin in the collapsed Cave of Wonder.
- His supernatural powers enable him to break the laws of nature, break the fourth wall and lift the Agrabah palace.
- The genie is bound by three laws – he cannot kill anyone, he cannot make people fall in love and he cannot revive the dead.
- Genie also serves as the comic relief element in each of his appearances.
[ Read: Snow White Coloring Pages ]
Jafar is the main villain in “Aladdin”. He is the royal Vizier of Agrabah and a magician from the Maghreb.
- He is attracted to the beautiful Jasmine, primarily for her beautiful looks and amazing figure.
- He wants Jasmine to fall in love with him so that he can marry her.
- He is a tall, slender and boney man who is always dressed in extravagant clothes. He also carries gold and ruby, cobra headed staff to perform sorcery.
[ Read: Fairy Coloring Pages ]
The Sultan is the minor character in Disney’s “Aladdin”. He is the ruler of Agrabah and the father of Princess Jasmine.
- Sultan is a worthy ruler who knows when to put his power into good use.
- He is a pompous and kind man, who loves playing with toys.
- Sultan loves his daughter dearly and even repels the marriage law so that Jasmine can marry the man of her choice.
Abu, another endearing comic character in the animation series, is a kleptomaniac monkey and a close friend of Aladdin.
- He is a generally a kind and helpful monkey, but can turn selfish on seeing food.
- Abu is very loyal to his friends and can even risk his life to keep them from danger.
- This is a black and white coloring sheet of Abu in his laid back self.
[ Read: Sleeping Beauty Coloring Pages ]
Iago is the supporting character in Aladdin films and cartoon series. He is the secondary antagonist in 1992’s animated film “Aladdin”.
- Iago is a part of royal menageries in Agrabah. He is named after the famous villain Iago is Shakespeare’s Othello.
- He gets frustrated easily and unabashedly vocalizes his frustration to other characters.
- He possesses the knowledge of magic and sorcery, learned from his previous master Jafar. He also has the ability to mimic the other character’s voice perfectly.
Rajah is Princess Jasmine’s pet tiger. He was bought by the Sultan for her daughter Jasmine from a traveling circus.
- Rajah is very fond of Jasmine and is extremely protective of her.
- He had even driven away one of the suitors of Jasmine from Agrabah because he did not like him. He also assists Jasmine in escaping the palace.
- Rajah also fought against Jafar for Jasmine, but was turned into a tiger cub and imprisoned in a bird cage by Jafar.
[ Read: Beauty And The Beast Coloring Pages ]
9. Magic Carpet:
The Magic Carpet is an ancient carpet discovered by Aladdin in the Cave of Wonders. It is a flying carpet without any voice and expresses himself through movements and pantomime.
- It also uses its tassels as hands and feet to display its feeling.
- The Magic Carpet is a close and faithful friend of Aladdin, Abu, Iago and Jasmine and can even risk his own life to save them.
- This playful character also helps Aladdin romance Princess Jasmine by taking them on a romantic flight.
Here is a coloring page of Cassim, Aladdin’s father.
- He abandoned his newborn son and wife to explore the world and find a better life for his poverty-stricken family.
- After some time, he becomes involved with the forty thieves, eventually becoming the leader of the gang.
- He also frames a new law to never hurt the innocents.
[ Read: Mermaid Coloring Pages ]
“Aladdin” is one of the most successful films of Disney. It has also won many awards for its sound tract. Put the soundtrack in the background as your child spends hours coloring these cute Aladdin character pages! This was our collection of 10 best free printable Aladdin coloring pages. You can surely create your very own Aladdin coloring book, which we would love to see. Do share them with us! Ask your kids if they enjoyed this activity and do not forget to share your thoughts with us in the section below.