Almond oil is replete with vitamin A and E that is perfect for massaging babies, as it nourishes their skin and prevents dryness. As you keep your baby’s skin moisturized, you will notice it remains supple and healthy even in cold weather. The correct brand of almond oil for baby massage also helps them relax and sleep better. By choosing from the best almond oil brands for baby massage in India, you can keep your baby’s delicate skin glowing.
What Are The Types Of Almond Oils?
Almond oils come in two types as follows.
- Sweet or edible almond oil: The oil is extracted from edible and sweet almonds. It is relatively safe as it does not create any complications while the babies suck their thumbs or fingers coated with oil.
- Bitter almond oil: Mostly used for aromatherapy, bitter almond oil is extracted from different almonds having a strong smell. It should not be used in an oil massage for a baby, as it is toxic to humans.
Benefits Of Almond Oil For Baby Massage
Some of the siginificant benefits your baby will get when you use almond oil for body massage.
1. Health: The oil improves blood circulation, helps heal rashes, cradle caps, and skin infections, aids in the growth of strong bones, digestion and improves complexion.
2. Moisturizes: Fatty acids present in almond oil moisturize baby skin and helps prevent dryness. Almond oil massage also improves the skin texture and keeps it supple and soft.
3. Soothes: Almond oil massage soothes muscles and helps babies’ sleep better.
4. Nourishes: Rich in vitamins, omega fatty acids, and minerals, such as potassium, almond oil, is vital for keeping hair and skin healthy.
5. Protects: Almond oil acts as a mild sunscreen and protects the baby’s skin from harmful sun rays. It also keeps their skin from getting tan and protects their complexion.
6. Cleansing: Massage keeps the baby’s skin healthy and free of dead cells and dirt.
11 Best Almond Oil Brands For Baby Massage In India
The sweet almond oil for babies can give them a healthy massage to keep their skin healthy, and their body warm, especially in winter. It helps improve blood circulation, functioning of the heart and strengthens brain activity. The oil does not cause discomfort when babies lick their skin or put oily hands into their mouths.
- Pure and sweet almond oil
- Light formula is easily absorbed into the skin
- Mixes easily with coconut oil
- Contains Kerneli and QS derivatives
- May have a bad smell
The sweet cold-pressed oil has skin-friendly fatty acids. It contains vitamins, proteins, zinc, and potassium and has no additives. The sweet almond oil for babies is safe, keeps their skin soft and clean, and absorbs quickly.
- Contains more vitamin E
- Pump allows for easy dispensation
- Does not contain artificial fragrance
- Can cause skin itching
- May have a rotten almond smell
Among products with a blend of oils, this is one option made from ten oils. In addition to organic almond oil, it also contains organically grown jojoba, avocado, sesame, chamomile, and wheat germ oils. The oil has a high amount of omega fatty acids and is created to soothe irritated skin and keeps it moisturized for longer.
- Massage oil smells nice
- Helps babies develop strong bones
- Does not stain clothes
- May cause skin allergies in newborns
- Has a heavy scent
The premium Dabur almond oil for baby massage is explicitly formulated for babies’ sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic. It has almond, jojoba, and olive oils, delivering potent moisturization and nourishment. Ayurvedic herbal extracts in the oil help strengthen muscles and bones, smoothens skin, and helps heal irritation.
- Dermatologically tested and safe for baby skin
- No artificial fragrance
- Does not leave a sticky residue
- Pump dispenses almond oil easily
- May cause skin rash
- Could be sticky and is not absorbed fast
The Mamaearth massage oil is created with a mix of sesame, coconut, grape seed, and jojoba oils. Vitamin E oil is also a part of this 100% natural formula that delivers potent nourishment to baby skin, improves blood circulation, and provides numerous health benefits.
- Dermatologically certified and tested safe
- Mild formula and perfect oil for babies
- Does not contain parabens and mineral oils
- Stronger scent
- Density is thin
The almond oil for massage contains organic ghee and several skin-friendly Ayurvedic herbal extracts. It also has coconut, jasmine, lavender, and Shankhpushpi oils that protect and nourish sensitive skin. The oil is free of parabens and minerals and keeps babies’ skin soft and moisturized for longer.
- Mild fragrance does not irritate the baby’s skin
- Ayurvedic herbs encourage babies’ growth
- Calms babies and helps them sleep
- May cause rashes in some babies
The Mom and World nourishing oil contain olive, grape seed, sunflower, coconut, and wheat germ oils. It is, therefore, a premium cold-pressed oil that provides numerous health benefits upon massage. It only contains natural organic ingredients and has no parabens or harmful chemicals.
- Mild oil for babies
- Soft scent does not cause irritation
- Pump dispenses oil for babies quickly
- Sometimes the oil may cause a rash
- Quality may not be good
Anveya sweet almond oil can keep your baby’s sensitive skin moisturized and healthy. It is formulated from certified organic almond oil and does not irritate the baby’s skin. This oil is superior to bitter almond oil and has omega fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins that nourish the body and helps strengthen bones.
- • Cold-pressed oil has all the goodness of almonds
- • Sweet smell and non-sticky formula
- • Does not contain harmful chemicals
- May not be suitable for babies with sensitive skin
Among baby massage almond oils, this option could be popular as it absorbs quickly when applied to the skin. It delivers deep moisturization to the skin and does not contain any harmful parabens. The oil helps relieve skin irritation and can be applied to hair and nails. Using this almond oil for body massage can keep the baby’s sensitive skin glowing with health.
- Delivers nourishment for body
- Easily absorbable
- Protects against the sun and improves complexion
- Oil has a mild smell
- Almond oil is refined
Goodnessme high-quality almond oil is mixed with five other oils and is safe for baby skin and hair. The formula includes olive, sesame, jojoba, argan, and safflower oils and vitamin E and certified organic. It is perfect for baby massage and provides their delicate skin with the right amount of protection, nutrition, and moisturization.
- Does not contain synthetic fragrances and parabens
- Non-sticky oil
- Mild fragrance
- Hypoallergenic and does not cause rashes
- Density is thinner
The enhanced almond oil combines 18 Ayurvedic oils and herbs. It helps improve skin texture, soothes dry skin, and provides peaceful sleep. The formula is gentle and suitable for sensitive skin, and it gives nourishment and long-lasting moisturization.
- Keeps baby’s skin smooth and supple
- Light oil is easily absorbed
- Does not leave a sticky residue
- Thick consistency
How To Choose The Right Almond Oil Brand For Baby Massage?
Here are some factors to keep in mind while buying the almond oil brand for baby massage.
1. Age: Consider your baby’s age as a newborn has ultra-sensitive skin. A 100%pure badam oil works best for a newborn as it does not have multiple ingredients to irritate the skin. Babies who are a few months old can use almond oil containing other oils and ingredients.
2. Sensitivity: Check if your baby has a cradle cap or a rash on their skin, and then choose massage oil. An almond oil massage will help reduce rash and cradle cap faster. Almond oil also helps combat eczema.
3. Moisture: If you live in a place where cold weather is common, consider using the best almond oil as it is quickly absorbed into the skin and helps prevent dryness.
4. Ingredients: Some ingredients used in almond oil brands can cause rashes. Therefore, check the ingredients list before buying one.
5. Bitterness: Sweet almond oil is an ideal choice as it is safe and edible. Even if a baby puts their oily hands in their mouth, it will not cause complications. Bitter almond oil is toxic and should not be used for massage.
6. Cold-pressed: Experts recommend buying cold-pressed oil as this production process is less damaging. Also, it has more nutrients and vitamins and is not damaged by heat or chemicals.
When choosing the best almond oil brands for baby massage, consider your baby’s needs first. If you have a premature baby, consult your doctor and ensure that the oil is the correct choice for a massage, as it helps preemies gain weight. Good almond oil can provide long-term health benefits to babies. Take time to research the products and ensure your choice has no parabens and contains 100% natural ingredients.