Aloe vera is a plant known for its healing and medicinal properties since ancient times. The juice of the aloe vera’s leaves is considered to be rich in several nutrients, which may benefit the skin. Several types of aloe vera juices are available in the market, including those suitable for edible use. In this post, we present the best aloe vera juice in India to help you pick one based on your use and preference.
15 Best Aloe Vera Juices
Baidyanath’s aloe vera juice hydrates the body and may reduce acne and pimples. Topical application of the juice may help reduce the visibility of superficial scars and marks. Internally, it strengthens the hair follicles. This juice provides various essential vitamins and minerals such as folic acid, vitamins B, C, and E.
- Improves immunity
- Helps to maintain regular bowel movements
- Aids in weight management goals
- Helpful in combating digestive disorders
Kapiva Thar’s aloe vera juice contains leaf pulp as the main resource. The juice is best consumed on an empty stomach for a healthy digestive system. The juice may also help in weight management. The product claims to protect the liver by removing impurities from the bloodstream. It is beneficial to the skin, aiding in the maintenance of a healthy glow.
- Cold-pressed and freshly made
- Contains no artificial flavor and color
- The juice may help maintain sugar levels
- Helps repair scalp
The Neuherbs aloe vera juice is effective for skin and hair. You can mix it with a glass of water for drinking, too. The rich pulp is natural and pure in taste. The juice is a good source of nutrients and antioxidants and is suitable for everyday use. It is free from soy, gluten, peanuts, and dairy, so you can consume it even if you have allergies. The juice’s high water content is beneficial to the skin and hair. It may eliminate toxins and alleviate heartburn.
- Fights free radicals
- Boosts immunity
- Helps in weight management
- No added sugar
Patanjali’s aloe vera gel, a pulp extract from the green leaf juice, is well-known for its medicinal value. It is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, helping the body stay healthy and fit. The flavor is slightly bitter with a distinct acidic odor, and the liquid contains no sugar. Its benefits may include new hair growth, youthful skin, and healthy hair. The product also claims to be effective for headaches and good for weight loss.
- Juice contains fiber
- Completely vegetarian
- Helpful for acidity, gas, and digestion problems
- Effective for joint pains
Vitro Naturals Aloe Vera healthy juice is rich in fiber and an effective drink for immunity enhancement. It contains no added sugar and flavors. The juice has a positive effect on the skin when consumed daily. It provides your skin a healthy, natural glow and may keep skin allergies at bay. It may also help in constipation and weight management when consumed orally. It is a certified organic product.
- GMP-certified product
- Free of parabens
- Does not contain artificial flavors
- 100% pure and organic aloe
Disano’s aloe vera juice is high in amino acids because it is extracted from a special Indica variety of aloe vera. It gives the body essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The juice may help improve digestion and immune system health. The antioxidant content of the aloe vera juice may also help overall health.
- Made from natural ingredients
- Ideal to drink on an empty stomach
- Improves hair growth
- Keeps skin young and fresh
The Upakarma juice is a tonic for skin, hair, and body, with plenty of pulp to keep you hydrated. The juice may aid in the maintenance of a healthy immune system, provide healthy skin, control blood pressure, and relieve joint pains.
- Can be added to smoothies
- Provides good skin glow
- Provides nourishment for the hair
- Helps you feel rejuvenated
Herbal Hills Aloe Vera Juice is extracted from Aloe barbadensis and is selected to retain maximum freshness and goodness. You can drink this juice once or twice a day since it may help maintain a healthy weight. The juice is quite natural in its composition and elements, as it contains few preservatives. Drinking this juice regularly may also help improve your skin health.
- 98% pure by concentration
- No added water
- Promotes digestion
- Stays fresh up to 18 months from the manufacturing date
Newish Aloe Vera Juice may help reduce the frequent appearance of acne and pimples. It may hydrate the body when consumed orally. The juice could be effective at boosting immunity. The juice, rich in antioxidants, may benefit various conditions such as anemia and digestive disorders.
- High in fiber
- May help reduce psoriasis and dermatitis
- Rejuvenates hair and skin
- Moisturizes the scalp
Nutriorg’s aloe vera juice is made with certified organic ingredients and could be good for the health when used regularly. The juice may benefit several conditions, such as constipation, and could be good for the skin. It contains minerals and vitamins, such as vitamin C, E, and beta carotene, which may boost overall health.
- Provides the body with vital nutrients
- Helps relieve heartburn
- Has enough amount of pulp
- Contains no artificial colors and flavors
Dabur aloe vera juice is a perfect combination of freshness and purity because it contains no added sugars. The regular consumption of the juice may help relieve constipation. The topical application may benefit the health of the skin, scalp, and hair. It may even rejuvenate your skin cells and make you appear younger.
- Has immunity-boosting nutrients
- Helps to relieve joint pains
- Strengthens the hair follicles
- Contains dietary fiber
Imc’s juice claims to treat more than 220 health problems and is suitable for all age groups, including children, adults, and the elderly. The juice is a mix of aloe vera juice and other health-benefiting natural ingredients, such as tulsi, ginger, and stevia. The package comes in an appealing, simple-to-use bottle for quick pouring and drinking.
- Provides 20 essential minerals
- Helps improve the overall health
- Could keep allergies at bay
- Keeps skin healthy
Kudos product is made with naturally grown aloe vera to ensure you get the maximum benefits. The juice could be beneficial for skin and hair. It has a litchi flavor, which makes it appetizing for oral consumption. Regular consumption of the juice may help with conditions such as acne, high blood sugar levels, and poor digestion.
- Provides the body with essential nutrients
- Improves hair health
- Useful for gas and acidity
- May help in some gastrointestinal problems
The AVG’s aloe vera juice, rich in fiber and other nutrients, may improve immunity and digestion. It does not contain added sugars, so you can drink it without worrying about blood sugar levels rising. The juice may help in hydration. It may help relieve several skin-, scalp-, and hair-related problems.
- Useful as a mild moisturizer
- Makes the hair better
- May improve the health of various organs
- May reduce joint pains
This aloe vera juice contains various essential nutrients such as vitamin C, E, and beta carotenes to nourish the body while aiding digestion and acting as an immunity booster. The juice provides the best results when consumed before meals. The juice may provide a healthy, natural glow to the skin, making it more supple and youthful. The product could also strengthen hair follicles and roots.
- No added chemicals, sugars, flavors
- Helps control the frequency of acne
- Provides minerals like sodium, folic acid potassium, and copper
- Helps maintain regular bowel functions
How To Choose The Right Aloe Vera Juice?
Here are some factors you to consider before buying the best aloe vera juice.
1. Ingredients: Carefully read all the ingredients before purchase. It may contain certain ingredients that could be inappropriate for your body.
2. Internal or external usage: While some aloe vera juices are only meant for external use, some are okay to be consumed orally. Make sure to check the intended use described by the manufacturer.
3. Shelf life: The shelf life of aloe vera juice should be taken into account. If you are not a regular consumer, having a juice with a longer shelf life is ideal.
4. Added preservatives: Avoid aloe vera juices that contain added sugar or additional preservatives. Choose an aloe vera juice that is organically and naturally sourced.
Is It Okay To Drink Aloe Vera Juice Every Day?
It is colloquially believed that it is safe to consume diluted aloe vera juice daily for its health benefits. However, there is little research to conclude the safety of the juice. Also, oral consumption of aloe vera juice may not be advisable for individuals with health conditions and those on medications. Therefore, take your doctor’s opinion before you consume aloe vera juice daily.
Aloe vera juice could have several benefits for the skin, hair, and body. Different brands and types of aloe vera juices are available on the market depending on the intended use. Take a look at the list of best aloe vera juices in India and choose the one that best suits your purpose of use.