COVID-19 is spreading rapidly, making it critical to strictly follow the World Health Organization’s (WHO) personal hygiene guidelines to contain the pandemic. One such critical guideline is to wash one’s hands with soap, and what better way to do it than automatic touch-free soap dispensers.
These products are an excellent way to keep your hands clean and protect yourself from pathogens. Infrared sensors on the dispenser allow the canister to dispense soap without touching it. It is available in numerous capacities and ideal for household and commercial use. Go through our list of the best automatic soap dispensers and stay safe.
Top Products From Our List
Types Of Soap Dispensers
There are two basic types of soap dispensers.
These do not use batteries and require little maintenance. Manual dispensers come in different variations.
- Bag-in-box: These soap dispensers are ideal for use in high-movement areas. They have replaceable soap bags that are placed inside the dispenser. They are less messy, and the collapsible bags ensure less wastage. These dispensers work well with liquid soap.
- Cartridge: These are beneficial for liquid soap, sanitizer, and shampoos. They have a higher capacity and are ideal for the hospitality industry.
- Foaming: These dispensers are specially designed for foaming soap. They are soap with a thinner consistency and ideal for high-end usage.
- Refillable: These dispensing containers have no bags inside, and you can directly refill with liquid soap. The high-capacity dispensers are ideal for locker rooms and industrial work environments.
- Counter-mount: These are ideal for soaps or sanitizers and are best suited for home washrooms and kitchens. They are easy to refill and clean.
The automatic liquid soap dispensers are usually touch-free and work on sensors. Some of their other features include the following.
- Wall-mounted or countertop
- Battery-operated or rechargeable
- Infrared sensor technology
- Indicator lights
- Controlled portions
15 Best Automatic Soap Dispensers
Sacura Electric is a battery-powered, water-resistant automatic soap dispenser with a capacity of 500ml. It has a volume control dial made of brushed nickel and a volume adjusting function and has an on/off switch. Each activation squirts about 0.03-0.19 oz. of soap. The infrared sensor can detect the hand from a distance of 2.75 inches. It has an appealing and durable design with brushed nickel and a black finish, and the soap container is clear for easy viewing. You can place the container on a countertop or mount it on a wall.
- Works on standard AA batteries
- Sensitive infrared sensor
- Two-year warranty
- Easy to adjust the quantity
- Attractive design
- May not be heavy-duty
The Simplehuman liquid soap dispenser is automatic with a rechargeable sensor. A clog-free tubing pump ensures consistent flow. This dispenser is made of high-quality, polished stainless steel and has a funneled opening for convenient refilling. Flexible silicon valves prevent dripping, and a variable dispensing system encourages minimal wastage. It requires no batteries and is easy to clean.
- Funnel-like opening
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Silicone valve
- Multiple colors
- Works with hand sanitizer
- Sensor not very sensitive
Hanamichi soap dispenser has a dispenser with 400ml capacity and uses touchless technology. It has an infrared motion, a PIR sensor, and a waterproof base. The device has three volume adjustments and rubber-sealed bottom to protect the battery compartment and circuit board. This machine, made of high-quality, durable ABS and PC plastic, ensures no leakage or trails. It has a powerful motor. This responsive and attractive quick-dispenser is ideal for restaurants, hotels, and public places. It’s also appropriate for big family bathrooms.
- Sensitive sensor
- Adjustable volume
- Inconsistent dispensing
This automatic foaming soap dispenser, made of durable and user-friendly ABS material, is worth a buy. The touchless foamer has a capacity of 350ml and is battery-powered and waterproof. Its dark silver color is appealing, and the infrared technology makes it safe and hygienic. This device has a sensing time of 0.2 seconds and can detect hands up to two inches away. The quick-foaming dispenser is easy to refill and more hygienic than manual dispensers. A visible window allows you to keep a check on the soap level inside. The IPX3 waterproof and leakproof base protects the circuit and battery compartment from corrosion.
- Leakproof base
- One-button switch
- Easy to use
- Only works with soap meant for foaming
The Fangsky foaming soap dispenser is touchless and automatic. This 300ml container is equipped with an infrared sensor that detects motion. It detects the hand from up to two inches away and activates in 0.26 seconds, dispensing 0.8ml with each pump. The versatile dispenser uses less power and is battery-operated, which saves energy. A white breathing light flashes to indicate power and bubbling, while a red light, accompanied by a beep sound, indicates power off, blockages, or charging.
- Easy operation
- Smart reminder light
- Accurate dosage
- Dispenses a small amount of soap at a time
Umbra’s plastic soap dispenser is available in black, white, charcoal, and nickel finishes. The pump features a touch-free hand sensor to automatically dispense a fixed amount of soap in 0.2 seconds. The multipurpose canister, which has a fluid level indicator window, can hold liquid hand soap, dish soap, liquid hand soap, bath gels, or sanitizers. The container stays clean and hygienic thanks to the no-drip and mess-free nature. The large mouth of the 225ml canister makes refilling a breeze. It has an on/off switch and dual-colored LED indicators.
- Patented design
- Non-drip spout
- Easy filling with a wide funnel
- Fast dispensing
- The pump does not stay primed for long
Ponydash automatic soap dispenser is a safe and hygienic way to keep your hands clean. This soap dispenser is touch-free and operates using infrared sensor technology. It has a 0.25 seconds response time and a capacity of 450ml. You can effortlessly squirt 0.5 to 2ml soap with four-level volume adjustments and an on/off control switch. The drip-free and no-leak feature reduces waste, and it is transparent to check the liquid levels inside the container. The high-quality motor facilitates up to 50,000 dispenses.
- Auto/sleep mode
- Red IR sensor
- Accommodates all liquids
- Four-level adjustment
- Easy to fill
- Weak sensor
Cavn automatic soap dispensers are touch-free and can be mounted on a countertop or wall. The 350ml foaming devices are ideal for kitchens and bathrooms in offices and hotels. It has an infrared motion and PIR sensor system built in to reduce waste. This machine is made of waterproof ABS material, has a matte finish, and is durable and environmental-friendly. A touch button enables the foaming feature, and you can adjust the flow volume to meet your specific needs. Because of its compatibility, it can also be used as a sanitizer.
- Easy to use
- Touch-free sensor
- Conveniently shaped spout
- Large capacity
- Adjustable volume
- Not fully waterproof
Peroom Automatic dispenser, made of high-quality and robust ABS materials, operates with infrared and PIR motion sensors. The waterproof, touch-free device has an auto-clean mode and dispenses soap in 0.2 seconds. It has a capacity of 300ml and two dispensing levels of 1.5ml and 2.5ml, depending on your needs. A long-press power button function facilitates continuous dispensing. It has a waterproof base bracket with rubber seals to protect the battery box and sensors.
- Wide application
- Two-level dispensing
- Auto-clean function
- Dispenses less quantity
K&Bath offers an automated and touch-free soap dispenser. It has a sponge holder and comes with a soap dispensing brush and a silicone tray. The 280ml canister, which features advanced IR motion detection technology, is ideal for liquids soaps, bath gels, and sanitizers. It has volume-adjustable squirting. You can fill the lightweight, ergonomic scrub brush with liquid soaps that release onto the bristles when you press the button. The silicone tray keeps cleaning sponges, bar soaps, and other cleaning supplies near at hand.
- All-purpose dispensing brush
- Adjustable liquid volume
- Silicone tray included
- The sensor is too sensitive
This refillable, transparent, and automatic battery-operated dispenser is made of environmentally friendly ABS material. It has a capacity of 330ml and is powered by infrared technology, while the motion detector is swift and precise, activating in 0.2 seconds. This canister, which has a no-drip valve, keeps the space clean. The dispenser is compatible with other liquids and comes with an anti-slip mat that protects the circuit and battery box from water.
- Enlarged opening
- Transparent exterior
- Compatible with other liquids
- Optimal capacity
- Thick soap clogs pump
Beyond Creation soap dispenser is a high-quality product with touch-free, hygienic dispensing. It is elegantly designed and can hold essential oils on top for an aromatherapy experience. A single sensor button activates in two seconds and dispenses soap in 0.2 seconds with minimal noise. This foaming soap dispenser has a unique gear design, a rubber shock absorption structure, and a high-efficiency pump. It has a capacity of 250ml and is made of durable and non-corrosive ABS material.
- Easily replaceable battery
- Space for aromatherapy tablets
- No-touch sensor
- High-efficiency pump
- Sensor not strong
Mefaso provides a touch-free foaming machine with a stainless steel nozzle, infrared motion sensor, a rechargeable battery, and a sealed 250ml soap dispenser. It is designed with an infrared motion sensor and comes with a rechargeable battery. The set includes an anti-slip mat for the kitchen or bathroom and a USB cable for charging. It foams in 0.2 seconds and is compatible with all sanitizers, lotions, and hand detergents. A non-slip silicone sticker prevents it from falling. The container’s IPX3 waterproofing makes it suitable for use on a countertop.
- Contactless foaming
- Anti-slip sticker
- Charging capacity not too good
Jolly Chef automatic soap dispenser is a touch-free and waterproof device. It has a built-in infrared system with a motion and PIR sensor, and the sensor technology dispenses foam in 2.26 seconds. This dispenser is made of premium quality ABS material and has a stable base, making it durable, waterproof, and hygienic. The battery-operated machine is easy to install and has a silent motor. This is a convenient addition to restaurants and hotel washrooms because of its wide 350ml capacity and compatibility with standard soap liquids.
- Silent motor
- Easy installation
- Dispenses large volume
- Not long-lasting
The S-Y electric soap dispenser has 300ml capacity and is ideal for use in the kitchen or washroom. It has touch-free dispensing and operates on infrared sensors that require only a two-second induction time. Each time, 1ml of soap is squirted out, resulting in minimal waste. This dispenser is made of a long-lasting, waterproof ABS material. The circuit board is secured by the rubber base, which also prevents the container from slipping.
- Touch-free automatic
- No drip
- Compatible with most soaps
- Easy to refill
- Low dispensing
How To Choose The Right Automatic Soap Dispenser?
Here are a few points to consider when buying an automatic soap dispenser.
- Use: If you are looking for a dispenser for home use with a few family members, you do not require a dispenser with a large container. A larger canister is essential for a hotel or restaurant. It is also essential to consider whether you want to use it for other products, such as shampoos and sanitizers.
- Wall-mounted or countertop: A countertop dispenser is ideal if you have ample sink space. However, it must also be waterproof, with a rubber base, to prevent water from entering and corroding the circuit and battery box. A heavy-use dispenser can be wall-mounted, but it must be drip and leak-free to avoid messes.
- Location: If you have less space, choose a compact machine. If it’s just for home bathrooms, a countertop dispenser might suffice. Maintain at least six inches of space between the bottom of the dispenser and the sink.
- Capacity: Dispensers range from 250ml to 4500ml, depending on usage and expected storage capacity.
- Battery life: Check the battery life or the expected number of uses provided by the dispenser.
A soap dispenser is a safe and hygienic way to keep your hands clean. Sharing a bar soap is not a good idea, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. An automatic soap dispenser operates on a motion sensor, eliminating the need for anyone to pump it manually. Choose from our list of the best automatic soap dispensers that make washing hands safe and convenient.