The best baby bottle brushes ensure that your tiny tot’s bottles are neat and clean and free of dust, bacteria, and other germs.
Clean feeding bottles ensure that your baby gets their fair share of liquid intake throughout the day. Cleaning brushes are easy and efficient ways to keep these bottles clean.
So, bring home some of the baby bottle brushes listed here to keep your little one’s sipper safe for use.
We have selected the best baby bottle brushes from the wide variety available to help you buy a suitable one.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Baby Bottle Brushes
1. Best Lightweight: A-Brush Silicone Bottle Brush Cleaner
A-Brush’s silicone bottle brush can help clean the nooks and crannies of all types of bottles. The flexible bristles can clean the narrow sections of the baby bottles. It is made of 100% BPA-free, food-grade silicone. The well-designed ribbed handle offers a secure grip even with soapy hands, and it has a hole to hang easily for drying and storage. It helps remove minute particles without applying much pressure. The brush is non-absorbent, preventing dust particles from accumulating.
- Helps prevent unpleasant odors and maintains hygiene
- Compatible for hot water cleaning
- Nipple cleaner is not provided
2. Best With Non-Scratch Bristles: Mam Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush
With a nipple cleaner and flexible soft rubber bristles, this baby bottle brush can reach the corners of tiny baby bottles easily. These bottle brushes are long and can be used for cleaning all types of bottles.
- Ergonomic handle
- Made of 100% baby-safe materials
- Easy and hygienic storage
- Non-scratch bristles
- May be slightly heavy
- Bristles are present only on one side of the brush
- Cannot be used in the dishwasher
3. Best Dual-Sided: Munchkin Miracle Dual Sided Cup and Baby Bottle Brush
Munchkin offers a two-in-one brush, combining a bottle cleaning brush and a straw brush. They help clean baby bottles and other kitchenware, including cups, jars, etc. It has a large surface brush used for cleaning the bottle interior and a small surface brush with short bristles to clean the lids and corners. The straw brush helps clean the narrow and minute spaces.
- Dual-sided bottle cleaning brush
- Suction base for easy storage
- Easy to handle
- Sturdy bristles
- Doesn’t come with a nipple cleaner
- Straw brush may be short
4. Best Temperature-Resistant: Rayhee Bottle Brush Cleaner
With its 360° rotating handle and soft bristles, you can disassemble this brush for cleaning purposes to ensure it’s bacteria-free and safe for the baby. It comprises food-grade, tough silicone bristles that help prevent deformation, fur drooping, and scrap drooping. All types of baby bottles, breast pumps, milk powder boxes, etc., can be cleaned efficiently.
- High temperature-resistant
- Ventilation holes for quick drying
- Durable for nearly ten years
- No-scratch bristles
- May be difficult to clean slim spaces
- May not be dishwasher-safe
5. Best With Flexible Bristles: Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Baby Bottle Brush
Dr. Brown’s baby bottle brush comes with a nipple cleaner and helps clean tough stains from all types of bottles. The ridged rubber handle provides a comfortable grip to help clean easily.
- Suction cup for easy storage
- Flexible and soft bristles
- Includes extra brush
- May not be durable
- Water may splash back during cleaning
6. Best With Two Sponges: The First Years Sponge Mate Bottle and Nipple Cleaning Brush
You can use the sponges in this brush for cleaning dirt, and the soft bristles can help remove accumulated bacteria without scratches, retaining the bottle quality. The swivel-out nipple cleaning brush is enclosed within the handle, allowing effortless cleaning of nooks and rims. You can place the brush upright after cleaning for drying.
- Two sponges for quick cleaning
- Easy to use
- May be slightly heavy
- Sponges of the brush are loosely attached
7. Best Multipurpose: Aunina Bottle Clean Brush
Aunina’s multipurpose bottle cleaning set with seven brushes is suitable for cleaning wine bottles, blenders, baby bottles, wide-neck decanters, jars, mugs, etc. The handles rotate 360°, and the elasticity of the brushes helps clean the interior of the baby bottles, ensuring safety and hygiene. Different sizes of handles and bristles provide hassle-free cleaning of nipples and baby bottles.
- Food-grade, stainless steel material
- Helps prevent unusual odors and maintains hygiene
- Handle may not be durable
8. Best For Grip: Carebabymore Baby Bottle Brush
Carebabymore set includes two sponge nipple brushes, one long nylon bottle brush with nipple cleaner, and two nylon straw brushes. You can easily clean the nipples, valves, bottle straw, and other hard-to-reach areas of baby bottles with these brushes. They are made of food-grade polypropylene and BPA-free materials.
- Flexible bristles
- Handles provide comfortable grip even when wet
- Hole in handle for easy storage
- May be difficult to sterilize
- Require frequent replacement
9. Best With Nylon Straw: Uuking Baby Bottle Brush
Uuking’s baby bottle brush helps clean the milk residue from baby bottles easily. It has a sponge and nylon straw brush that you can use to gently clean and scrub the dirt. You can use the nylon and sponge nipple brush placed inside the handle to clean the corners. The package also includes a fine straw brush to clean slim gaps of the sipper bottles and bottle caps.
- Helps prevent the growth of harmful bacteria
- Can be cleaned using warm water
- Easy to store and dry
- Bristles may be stiff
- Not dishwasher-safe
- May be slightly heavy
- May require frequent replacement of brushes
10. Best Eco-Friendly: Redecker Baby Bottle Brush
The handles of these brushes are made of beechwood, and the all-natural pig bristles are soft and help prevent scratches on the bottle. It’s a set of two brushes designed for cleaning baby bottles, but you can also clean other glassware and jars with the scrub and spin setup.
- Flexible wire body
- Easy to maneuver
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Doesn’t include nipple cleaner
11. Best Rotatable: Moonlitt Baby Feeding Bottle Brush
The set of five includes a sponge bottle brush, a sponge nipple brush, a nylon nipple brush, a nylon bottle brush, and a stainless steel straw brush. You can use the sponge brush for gentle cleaning and the nylon brush to scrub the baby bottles’ interior cups. The nylon nipple cleaner can easily reach tight spaces and slim gaps and helps clean the milk bottles thoroughly.
- Ring hanger for easy storage and drying
- Rotatable handle
- Provides comfortable grip while cleaning
- May be slightly heavy
- Brushes should be replaced frequently
- Relatively less durable
How To Choose The Right Baby Bottle Brush?
Here are some features to consider while buying a baby bottle brush.
1. Material: Choose baby bottle brushes made of BPA-free and natural materials, such as wood, to ensure your child’s safety and health. The bristles should be made of soft, non-absorbent, and flexible material to reach the corners of the baby bottles.
2. Nipple cleaner: Nipple cleaner helps clean the bottle nipples and the hard-to-reach slim gaps of the baby bottles, which is not easy to do with regular brushes.
3. Easy to clean: Choose brushes that are temperature-resistant, dishwasher-safe, and easy to sterilize to maintain hygiene and safety.
4. Storage setup: Some baby bottle brushes have suction cups that make the brush stand upright, while some have holes on the handle and can be hung after cleaning. Proper storage setup helps the brush and bristles to dry up quickly.
5. Durability: Select baby bottle cleaning brushes made of durable material, such as stainless steel, silicone, nylon, or even natural material.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Our team of expert writers and reviewers bring you this curated list of the best baby bottle brushes after doing extensive research and going through several reviews and product listings. We also bring you a buying guide to help you choose the right product. The options on this list are easy to hold, lightweight, flexible, and easy to clean and dry.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I sterilize bottle brushes?
You can sterilize bottle brushes to kill the germs and microbes, but few bottle brushes are not temperature-resistant and cannot withstand sterilization. Bottle brushes that you can sterilize are always better for cleaning baby bottles.
2. Are silicone baby bottle brushes better?
Silicone baby bottle brushes last longer and get rid of any unusual odors. Silicon bristles are soft and prevent scratches on the bottles. They are also known for their antimicrobial quality and ensure safety and hygiene.
A baby bottle brush helps keep your little ones’ bottles clean and free of dirt, germs, and unpleasant odor. The options listed here are designed to help you clean bottles effortlessly and made of durable materials. When choosing a baby bottle brush, ensure it is lightweight, does not require frequent replacements, and is made of high-quality and baby-friendly materials. Further, you might want to stay away from those brushes that are not dishwasher-friendly, contains BPA, and are difficult to sterilize.