Mothers love to shop for their little fashionistas, so storage can often become a problem. If you’re looking for the best baby clothes hangers to stack and arrange your baby’s old and new clothes, our compilation and reviews can help you. Closets can look overloaded and messy if not organized properly, making moms stressed.
A multifunctional baby clothes hanger can help with closet organization through fuss-free sorting and arrangement of the clothes. Available in various sizes and designs, you can explore our list to choose one that suits your requirements. So, read on to make an informed decision, so you’ll no longer have to worry about an unkempt closet.
No products Found
15 Best Baby Clothes Hangers
1. Best Non-Slip: Amazon Basics Baby Clothes Hangers
The Amazon Basics Baby Clothes Hangers come in packs of 30 or 50 and can be a great value pack for you.Choose from a wide range of hanger colors and patterns to make your wardrobe look colorful or sync with the closet color.The non-slip hanger features a rotatable hook to hang and remove your clothes without a glitch.They are lightweight and have a sleek design to let you maximize the closet space. The velvet coating prevents wrinkling of clothes, and the notched shoulders keep the clothes safe from slipping off. You can use this lightweight hanger to hang the clothes of children aged up to eight years
- Ideal dimension for children’s clothing
- Available in five colors
- Metal parts comes with a sturdy finish
- Clothes do not slip off the hangers
- Color may shed over time
2. Best Ultra-Slim: Zober Premium Kids Velvet Hangers
The kids’ velvet hanger set by Zober features a stainless steel hook with a chrome finish and precisely cut notches to hang your child’s clothes securely. These ultra-slim hangers are only 11 inches wide, making them ideal for small spaces. The baby hanger set comes in packs of 30 and 50.
- Fits standard closet rods
- 360° swivel hook
- Sturdy and durable material
- Lightweight and non-slip
- Available in seven different colors
- May have a peculiar smell at first
- Colors may look different in different lighting
3. Best For Thin-Strap Dresses:Casafield Velvet Baby Hangers
Bring home this ultra-thin baby hanger that adds up to 50 percent more space to your closet. These 11-inch-wide baby hangers by Casafield come in a pack of 50 and feature a chrome-finished hook with 360-degree swivel and soft velvet flocking that helps clothes retain their shape. In addition, the horizontal cross-bar helps organize your baby’s bottom wear without creasing, and the shoulder notches make it easy to secure thin-strap dresses.
- Rust-proof hook
- Contoured shoulders
- Holds weights up to five pounds
- Available in ten different color options
- Velvet flocking may stick to some clothes initially
- Could be a bit large for newborn baby clothes
4. Best Durable: Delta Children Infant & Toddler Hangers
The Delta Children infant and toddler hangers come with an ultra-slim and sleek design to fit your little one’s closet. Along with the space-saving feature, they are designed to hold infant and toddler clothes without stretching them. Do not fret and worry about them breaking, as they are made of durable plastic and are sturdy enough. The value pack comes with 30 hangers to easily hold your infant’s clothing.
- Colorful hangers brighten baby’s space
- Can be used in a nursery organization
- Lightweight design
- Available in three colors
- May not suit large garments
- Hook may be smaller than expected
5. Best Lightweight: GoodtoU Baby Hangers
Make your wardrobe look colorful with these baby plastic hangers. The GoodtoU Baby Hangers come in a pack of 100 pieces of which 17 are blue, green, purple, and pink, and 15 are white. These hangars are thin and lightweight and are made to fit baby clothes. The gender-neutral hangers are made from PP material that has no peculiar odor. They also feature a non-slip notch, and the hook fits standard closet rods.
- Can hold pants and shirts together
- Smooth edges keep hands safe
- Sturdy bar
- Made using thin and lightweight plastic
- May be smaller than you expect
6. Best With Reinforced Edges: Awning Children’s Hangers
When you have many clothes in the closet, you need hangers that are slim and sleek to organize them. The Anwing Children’s Hangers are the perfect choice for you if your child is zero-three years old. Each of the hangers is designed to hold all kinds of baby clothes without cracking or snapping off. The durable plastic material is long-lasting and designed to hold not just the tops but also the bottoms without snagging them. You can present these hangers as a baby shower gift for the to-be-mom.
- Available in a pack of 40
- Have reinforced edges
- Can be used for heavier dresses
- Does not snag baby clothing
- Suitable for all types of garments
- Smooth finish for comfortable grip
- May not be available in other color options than white
7. Best With Clips: Tosnail Children’s Clothes Hangers
Baby hangers with clips can be amazing storage organizers, as they can keep clothes matched and paired easily. The Tosnail Children’s Hangers are good-quality velvet hangers that come with clips. The sleek five-millimeter profile makes your small closets look spacious too. You can clean them using a wet cloth, or even give them a dip in warm water. The anti-rust steel used for the hooks and clips along with the ABS plastic body ensure durability.
- Notched shoulders for clothes with straps
- Anti-rust hook allows 360-degree swivel
- Can be used for storing seasonal clothes
- Clips are padded to prevent damage to clothes
- Available in two colors
- May be slightly bulky
8. Best With Long Hooks: Ilauke Children’s Hangers
The Ilauke kid’s hangers are made with high-quality PP material to make organizing your baby’s clothes effortless. These high-quality hangers are durable, and you can even hang blankets on them. An injection hole in the body of the hanger prevents cracking and breaking. The pack of 60 white hangers comes with five hanger straps to provide spacious storage. Further, the lengthened inward hooks come with a notch to make it easy for you to hang and remove them from the closet.
- Snag-resistant edges
- Smooth and burr-free
- Built to take on high loads
- Can be gifted for baby showers
- Protects clothes from wrinkles
- Easy to hang and remove
- May be smaller than expected
- May bend over time
9. Best Padded: Finnhomy Extra Strong Plastic Hangers
Did you know that padded hangers hold clothes without sagging or wrinkling them? The Finnhomy Extra Strong Plastic Hangers are built with high-grade plastic and have non-slip pads to keep your baby’s clothes in shape. The 360° swivel steel hook makes it easy for you to organize these hangers in your closet. Built with plastic material, the hangers are strong and durable.
- Available in three colors
- Keeps clothes in natural shape without bumps
- Ergonomically designed with a chrome finish
- Can hold clothes weighing up to ten pounds
- Hooks may not be curved accurately
- May be a bit thick
10. Best Elegant: House Day Children’s Wooden Hangers
Wooden hangers for children’s clothes make closets look elegant. The House Day Children’s Wooden Hangers are made of natural wood and are fitted with a 360° steel swivel hook. The wood is treated and you can expect long-lasting usage. Hang any of your little ones’ jackets, strappy frocks, or even blankets on them, and they will still make your closet look spacious.
- Strong and durable
- Suitable for different hanging spaces
- Sling gap design for camisole and slip dresses
- Smoothed wood makes it safe for delicate clothes
- No paint finish makes them safe
- Available in two colors
- Hooks may be smaller than expected
11. Best Sturdy: Nature Smile Children’s Solid Wooden Hangers
Wooden hangers are generally preferred because they are sturdy. The Nature Smile Children’s Hangers are made of wood and steel for durability and elegance. The high-grade lotus wood material adds elegance to your wardrobe and is strong enough to hold your child’s heavy clothes all through the year. Equipped with two adjustable steel clips that can be adjusted to hold any size of pants and skirts, these hangers can make more space in your closets. The steel used is rust-free and the product is child-safe.
- Has a 360-degree swivel chrome hook
- Smooth surface prevents abrading
- Clips come with cushioned clamps
- Superior wood grain finish
- Hook might be slightly thin
12. Best Adjustable: Dreamone Plastic Clothes Hangers
Looking for long-lasting hangers? The Dreamone Plastic Clothes Hangers grow with your child right from the infant stage to the high-school stage. The seven-level adjustable hangers can be adjusted from 11 inches to 14.6 inches to hold your children’s clothes with ease and prevent sagging. Made with 100% polypropylene material, these hangers are odorless, stainless, and child-safe. The tabs on the edges prevent the bottoms from slipping off. They come in a pack of 30 hangers with green and pink options.
- Durable enough to support ten pounds
- Non-slip tabs prevent clothes from falling off
- Designed to take up only 50% of space
- Dual hooks come in handy for clothes with straps
- Available in three colors
- May be thinner than you expect
- Hanging hook may be a bit small
13. Best Rust-Proof: Fayleeko Baby Cloth Hangers
Fayleeko metal hangers are waterproof and rust-proof and designed to last for years. Equipped with an anti-rust hook, these hangers for outfits come with a windproof design, making them suitable for drying clothes outside too. The surface is well-polished, and the edges are blunted for extra safety. Your clothes will not slip off the smooth metal surface as the shoulders have a V-shaped groove to hold them upright. With these hangers, you can maximize the storage space of your closet and also dry several clothes in limited outdoor space.
- Suitable for a variety of clothes
- Can also be used in cloakroom and closet
- Round edges of hanger prevent scratching
- Available in multiple packs
- May not be thick enough
- Hook part may be longer than expected
14. Best Anti-Wrinkle: Songmics Baby Hangers
With Songmics Baby Hangers, your little ones’ closet will look well-organized and beautiful. These velvet hangers hold tops and bottoms well withoBaby hangers might be a good choice if you want to keep your little fashionista’s ut snagging or wrinkling them and increase the storage capacity of the closet. The 360° swivel metal hook has a rose gold touch to add elegance and is designed for standard closet rods. You can choose between white and pink.
- Has a non-slip surface
- Can take up to seven pounds
- Lint-free finish
- Hooks are plated with chrome
- Available in a pack of 50 hangers
- Some may not like the textured surface
- May bend with time
15. Best Anti-Snag: ManGotree Baby Velvet Hangers
Baby clothes need the right care and ultimately the right hangers too. The ManGotree Baby Velvet Hangers are designed to perfectly fit your baby’s clothes to prevent them from stretching and snagging. The notched shoulders and velvet surface hold the baby clothes upright. You will fall in love with the star-shaped design that extends below the 360° swivel hook. Choose from pink, gray, or blue to sync it with your little ones’ closet.
- Hooks have an anti-rust finish
- Ultra-thin design to save space
- Comes with notches for clothes with straps
- Holds all types of baby clothes
- Colors may fade with time
- May attract dust
We are sure you might now have a better idea of the kinds of hangers you could pick for kids. If you need more help, here is a buying guide to help you choose the right ones.
How To Choose The Right Baby Clothes Hangers?
- Child’s size
The age of your children and the size of their clothes must be your first consideration when you pick up hangers. Anything bigger will make the clothes unnecessarily stretch and anything smaller will deform and snag the shoulders. Some hangers come with adjustable shoulder sizes. If you are looking for long-term use, go for such hangers.
You would want to think a hundred times before choosing a cream or soap for your kids. The same must be done while choosing the hangers. Avoid buying hangers that do not meet the safety standards. The rust, odor, or chemicals that spread from these hangers to clothes can harm your child. If you are planning to hang heavy clothes, steel and wooden hangers could be a better option than plastic ones.
Many hangers have an ergonomic design to look better and be of good use. Some come with clips to hold bottoms and pants, while others have notched shoulders to hold strappy clothes. Choose such hangers according to the kind of clothing you would want to hang. Always prefer hangers with rounded or blunt edges as they are child-safe. You can also find hangers that have funky designs and patterns on them to light up your mood.
The weight and dimensions of the hangers you choose matter a lot. It becomes a rule if you have a small closet. Light-weight hangers that are durable and yet have a thin body can be the best buy for you. You can use many such hangers to hang clothes and your storage or closets will still look spacious.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Baby hangers might be a good choice if you want to keep your little fashionista’s wardrobe organized, neat, and tidy. In this post, we have compiled a selection of some of the best baby hangers that will help you sort and arrange your munchkin’s wardrobe without fuss. These hangers come in a variety of designs and sizes and are multifunctional. We have also included each hanger’s description with a how-to-choose section that will support you in making the right choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are baby hangers and kid hangers the same?
No, baby hangers and kid hangers are not the same–they vary in size. Baby hangers are ideal for hanging clothes of children aged zero to three years, whereas kid hangers are ideal for hanging clothes of children aged above three years. Also, kid hangers are designed to be wide and sturdy to support wider and heavier clothes.
2. What kind of hangers prevents shoulder bumps in baby clothes?
Avoid using large-sized hangers or kids’ hangers for baby clothes, as they may stretch the shoulders and create bumps. You should opt for hangers that have a contoured design to keep your baby’s clothes in shape.
3. How should I put baby clothes on a hanger?
Unbutton or unzip the cloth. Slide one end of the hanger into the right sleeve and shoulder, then slide the other side into the left sleeve and shoulder. Button or zip up the dress and hang it in your closet.
At some point, you might have felt that organizing your little one’s wardrobe can be a daunting task. However, with the best baby clothes hangers at your disposal, this task becomes a breeze. When picking a set, factor in hanger size, shape, material, and color. The hangers should also be lightweight and durable enough to hold the weight of the clothes. Thanks to this accessory, you can now organize your little ones’ clothes effortlessly and make the wardrobe look spacious.
Infographic: A Buying Guide For Baby Clothes Hangers
A baby clothes hanger is essential for storing clothes neatly to prevent wrinkling. They also offer easy access to clothes and simplify picking outfits for your little munchkin. Before buying a baby cloth hanger, consider the features mentioned in the infographic for a smooth buying experience.
Recommended Articles :