A baby doll stroller lets a toddler put their doll in it and stroll around. Since it is a toy, a baby doll stroller is significantly smaller than a real stroller, but it looks like a miniature version of a full-size stroller.
These toys may seem to have no specific purpose other than to move around dolls, but they encourage the toddlers to walk, prevent the doll from getting lost and can be used for toy storage. In this MomJunction post, we tell you how to pick a doll stroller and list some of the best doll strollers you can buy for your child.
15 Best Baby Doll Strollers
If you are looking for a baby doll stroller made from fabric, then you must consider this product from TRIOKID.
- The baby doll stroller’s seat, canopy, and the basket are made from durable fabric. The canopy is water-resistant and also removable.
- The rear wheels are lockable, to prevent the stroller from rolling over on an inclined surface.
- The fabric construction makes this baby doll stroller easy-to-fold and lightweight, which improves its portability.
- The front wheels do not have a swivel function. It can make the baby doll stroller harder to turn on some surfaces.
- Some parents felt that the quality of the product could have been better for its price.
Shop Related Products:
This baby doll stroller is a mix of quality and usability.
- The baby doll stroller comes with a hood and a seat – both made from high-quality denim fabric. The fabric is reinforced at the edges to prevent tearing.
- Each leg of the stroller has two wheels for improved stability.
- The frame of the stroller folds flat, which makes it easy to carry and store.
- The seat belt helps keep the doll in its place. A basket at the bottom of the stroller allows the child to carry the extra toys or accessories of their doll.
- Putting a very heavy or large doll may cause the frame to fold slightly.
- Some parents found the size of the baby doll stroller too small than they had expected.
Shop Related Products:
This is a custom baby doll stroller made from premium quality materials.
- The baby bassinet can be placed horizontally so that the doll faces up or at a tilted angle so that the doll faces forward.
- The stroller handle can be adjusted according to the chosen position of the bassinet.
- There is a storage basket at the base of the stroller’s frame. The manufacturer provides a free bag that you can hang from the handle of the stroller.
- Some buyers found the assembly instructions for the stroller to be poor and inadequate.
- A few parents felt that the quality could have been better.
Shop Related Products:
The stroller comes with a compact design that is easy for the toddler push and convenient for the parent to fold.
- The stroller is made from durable nylon fabric.
- There is a harness that goes around the doll’s legs and prevents it from falling even when the stroller is pushed hard.
- The handle extends out high so that the child does not have to bend much to push it.
- The product can work with multiple baby dolls but works the best with the Baby Stella-branded dolls that are sold separately.
- A few buyers did not find the frame of the baby doll stroller to be very durable.
Shop Related Products:
The stroller has a realistic design, which will certainly leave the toddler excited.
- It comes with a large removable baby bassinet with a half-cover that resembles a blanket. There is also a small storage basket at the base of the stroller.
- The baby doll stroller’s canopy is retractable and functions like the canopy of a real baby stroller.
- The handle has soft foam covers for maximum comfort. The frame of the stroller is foldable.
- A few buyers felt that the quality and choice of materials of the stroller could have been better.
Shop Related Products:
This stroller lets the little one carry two dolls. Great for toddlers who do not like leaving their favorite toys while outdoors.
- The bassinet can be positioned such that the dolls face forward or upwards. The handle of the stroller can be adjusted accordingly.
- The stroller comes fully assembled, and parents only need to fit the wheels.
- Each seat has a seat belt. There is also a basket at the base of the stroller for storage.
- Some users found it difficult to change the position of the handle since it was hard to move.
- The product does not come with adequate instructions on how to close and open the frame or fold it.
This is an easy-to-maintain baby doll stroller that can add to the child’s entertainment.
- The fabric of the doll stroller is removable and machine-washable, making it convenient to clear any food or drink accidentally spilled on the stroller.
- The bassinet can be moved into multiple positions to keep the doll facing upwards or forward.
- There is a basket at the base of the stroller to carry toys. The manufacturer ships a free carriage bag to carry additional toys.
- Parents did not find the quality of the product to be good. Some buyers received a package with missing parts.
The baby doll stroller from Badger Basket has a sleek design and great look.
- The seat belt prevents the doll from rolling away while the canopy provides shade and protection from splashes of water.
- The handle of the stroller has a rubber grip for a strong hold.
- The materials of the stroller allow for spot cleaning with ease.
- Some buyers did not like the quality of the wheels and felt the fabric to be too thin.
It is an ideal choice if you’re looking for a baby doll stroller to carry outdoors.
- The baby doll stroller is modeled after a jogging stroller, with only one wheel at the front. The stroller works great for toddlers who love running while pushing their baby doll stroller.
- There is a seat belt to keep the doll secure and a basket at the base of the stroller to store extra toys.
- The stroller folds into a compact shape so that you can carry it conveniently.
- The front wheel does not swivel, which makes it difficult to make tight turns with the stroller.
- Many buyers found the baby doll stroller smaller than they had expected.
A baby doll stroller with a simple design and two seats to carry two baby dolls at a time.
- The doll stroller’s seats are made from high-quality, durable fabric.
- Each seat comes with a seat belt to keep the dolls secure.
- The foam grip on the handle makes pushing the stroller comfortable for the child.
- A few buyers did not like the overall quality of the baby doll stroller. The seat design could also be better.
If a realistic stroller is what your child desires, then you should consider the SoCutie baby doll stroller by Mommy & Me Doll Collection.
- The stroller comes with several features that you usually find in real infant strollers. A few examples are large loop-shaped push handle, three-point harness for the doll, and shoulder pads on the harness strap.
- The stroller seat can be placed in multiple positions, including a reclined position.
- Two hooks below the handle let you place some toys.
- The product ships with a free bag, which can strap to the base of the stroller’s frame.
- Some buyers were dissatisfied by the durability of the stroller.
If you prefer natural materials for your baby’s toys, then you will love this wooden baby doll stroller from Hape.
- The stroller is made from wood sourced from sustainable sources. The paint used is child-safe.
- The edges and surface of the wood are smooth to prevent accidental scraping of the child’s skin.
- There is a simple fabric seat for the doll along with an adorable, attached eating table.
- Some parents noted that the wheels often do not move when the stroller is being pushed. A few buyers even complained of the wheels popping off frequently.
This Badger Basket baby doll stroller lets your child carry up to three dolls at a time.
- Three seats in a row provide individual spaces for each doll. The baby doll gets a snug fit so that they do not roll out or collide with one another.
- The canopy is long and wide. It can also be adjusted easily.
- The rubber on the handle provides adequate grip to the child to maneuver the stroller around.
- Since there are three seats, the baby doll stroller is longer than others. The added length may make it hard to fold and open the stroller.
- There is no swivel function on the front wheels. Swiveling wheels could have been great for turning this long baby doll stroller.
A baby doll can be placed in three different styles within the stroller. It makes the toy quite a value for money and more fun to play for the toddler.
- You can place the bassinet horizontally so that the doll faces upwards like it would in a pram. Tilting the bassinet causes the doll to face forward like in a stroller. Remove the bassinet to use it independently.
- There are metals stands at the base of the bassinet, which makes it convenient to place the bassinet on a flat surface.
- The fabric contains a mix of polyester and cotton for durability. It is also easy to maintain the bassinet’s fabric since you can spot clean it.
- You get five attractive color and pattern options for the fabric of the bassinet.
- Some parents reported that the frame of the stroller tends to collapse on its own while the child is playing. Parents did not like the quality of the frame either.
The baby doll stroller is designed to be easy for a toddler to move.
- The front wheels of the stroller have a swivel function, which makes it easy to make turns.
- The baby doll stroller is modeled around an umbrella stroller. It means the handles are curved, which allows for easy grip for the toddler.
- The entire frame collapses and folds into a compact shape for easy portability.
- All materials used are child-safe, while the paint is lead-free.
- Parents did not like the build-quality and felt the frame was a bit flimsy.
How To Pick A Baby Doll Stroller?
Keep the following points in mind when shopping for baby doll strollers:
- Works with the doll: Baby doll strollers specify the height limit of the doll that it can accommodate in the seat. Check if the doll stroller you are considering can fit the doll properly so that it doesn’t slip out while moving.
- Height of the stroller: The handlebar of the stroller should be of the right height for a toddler to push comfortably. Most baby doll strollers are manufactured for specific ages. Check the age specifications before buying one.
- Portable and lightweight: It is good to pick a baby doll stroller that is lightweight and foldable. It makes transporting or carrying the stroller around easy. A lightweight baby stroller is easier to push too.
[ Read : Babyhug Cocoon Stroller Assembly ]
Baby doll strollers may seem like simple toys that your child wants, but they can make the child’s play exciting and enjoyable. So, if your toddler is attached to their dolls and loves to take them everywhere they go, you might want to buy them a doll stroller.
Did you buy a baby doll stroller for your child? Do tell us about it in the comments section below.
- How To Use Babyhug Aspen Wooden Cot?
- Babyhug Easy Travel Cabin Stroller Review
- Babyhug Symphony Stroller Assembly
- LuvLap Galaxy Baby Stroller
- R for Rabbit Chocolate Ride Pram Review