To watch your little one wail in discomfort due to rashes is undoubtedly the most heartbreaking moment ever. But given that avoiding diapers is not an option, switching to better baby wipes is! Don’t let those diaper change sessions be mood spoilers for your baby anymore. With the best baby wipes for diaper rash now available online, alleviating these discomforts is no more a challenge! Infused with natural ingredients, moisturizing and antiseptic properties, wet wipes are now making cleaning time a happy time for mommies and babies. Plus, they smell amazing too!
Now, get ready to say goodbye to rashes forever! Scroll on, for we have rounded up 13 best baby wipes in India for you.
13 Best Baby Wipes In India
Infused with the goodness of aloe vera extracts, Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes have the gentlest touch. Hydrating and soothing your little one’s skin while cleansing, you can bid goodbye to rashes forever. Also, anti-bacterial and alcohol-free, they are made of spun lace and non-woven material that is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested. So if you are looking for the best baby wipes for sensitive skin, this could be it.
- Aloe vera extracts deliver a cooling effect
- Ultra-hydrating and moisturizing
- Gentle and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Anti-bacterial and alcohol-free
- It may dry quickly.
[ Read : Mee Mee Baby Lotion ]
No more tears while changing diapers! Supples Baby Wet Wipes has a purely water-based formula, which makes it a great option for newborns and babies with delicate skin. Other than being skin-friendly, hygienic, and non-allergic, it is enriched with aloe vera extracts and vitamin E, which means they are intensely moisturizing. Soothing the baby’s skin with a cooling effect and maintaining the pH balance of the skin, it is also 100% free from alcohol and parabens.
- Pure water-based formula
- Prevents dryness, irritation
- Hygienic, non-allergic, and skin-friendly
- Free from alcohol and parabens
- Moisturizing and cooling affect
- Suitable for delicate skin
- Recommended for newborns
- Strong fragrance
Are wet wipes tearing up while using? You need these extra thick, extra caring, and extra moisturizing wipes for a better experience. Mildly scented to put off the strong odor, Little’s Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes are robust yet ultra-soft with 98% water formula that contains natural ingredients like aloe vera, jojoba oil, and vitamin E. Offering your baby’s skin the silkiest touch that also nourishes, these sensitive wipes provide oxidant protection too with its polyester and viscose material.
- Ultra-soft, nourishing, and moisturizing
- Extra thick wet wipes
- Oxidant protection
- Free from alcohol and parabens
- Hypoallergenic and pH balanced
- Not ultra-moist
- Mediocre pop-up system
As soft as a sponge and with 3 times more moisturizing lotion, every sheet of Johnson’s Baby Wipes guarantees 100% gentle care. Given that most diapers end up causing rashes or redness, these wipes promise to soothe, refresh, and moisturize on every swipe. Leaving a protective layer on your baby’s skin along with a refreshing scent, Johnson’s Baby Wipes is also soap-free, alcohol-free, and recommended for newborns.
- Sponge-like texture
- Added lotion offers 3x moisturizing effect
- Guarantees 100% gentle care
- Soap-free, alcohol-free
- Prevents redness and rashes
- Passed through 5-level safety assurance
- The moisture may not last.
Don’t let those rashes spoil your baby’s mood. Treat them with the enriching power of aloe vera and chamomile extracts, which has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Does your little one have dry and sensitive skin too? Luvlap Moisturizing Wipes has vitamin E that helps retain the skin’s natural moisture thus keeping them feather-soft, smooth, and happy.
- Alleviates rashes
- Retain skin’s natural moisture
- Antiseptic and inflammatory ingredients
- Non-toxic and pH-balanced
- Prevents unwanted rashes and allergies
- It does not dispense easily.
Looking for natural, chemical-free, and soothing wipes? Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes is hailed as one of the best baby wipes in India. Enriched with natural ingredients like Indian lotus extracts and aloe vera, these wipes are also infused with Himalaya baby lotion for intense moisturizing, so you don’t have to worry about applying one separately. Free from alcohol, silicones, and lanolin, they are also soft but firm enough to clean thoroughly and keep their skin bacteria-free all day long.
- Wipes with added lotion for intense moisturizing
- Gentle and nourishing
- Non-toxic, chemical-free wipes
- Suitable for normal skin
- The opening cover may have a weak adhesive.
No matter how effective the wipes are, if the protective cover loosens after opening, it may dry out the wipes easily. But not with Pampers Fresh Clean Baby Wipes, for it guarantees to lock the wetness for longer with its premium packaging. Also, these soft wipes have a firm-grip texture that offers the gentlest touch to the baby’s skin and is easy-to-use. Turning those wailing moments into happy giggles, these wipes are refreshingly scented, pH balanced, and dermatologist-tested for delicate skin too.
- Firm yet soft sensitive wipes
- Cleans gently and easy-to-use
- Prevents tearing
- Protective cover locks wetness for long
- They may not be ultra-moist.
When it comes to the baby’s skin, hygiene is a must to keep away the rashes and allergies. And what’s better than including these glycerin-infused wipes in the cleansing routine? Not only do they clean the baby’s bottom area thoroughly but moisturize them too. Plus, the aloe vera extracts and vitamin E offer a cooling and nourishing effect on the skin. Made of spun lace and non-woven material, these non-toxic wipes can be used for wiping hands and face too.
- Includes glycerin for thorough cleansing
- It moisturizes, soothes, and hydrates skin
- Free from alcohol and parabens
- Hygienic and soft wipes
- Trusted by dermatologists
- Ideal for normal skin
- May dry out quickly
Huggies as a brand is well-known for its baby care products, but what makes this baby wipes special is that each wipe contains 68% pulp i.e. natural fibers! So, if organic baby wipes are what you are looking for, then Huggies Baby Wipes may be the one for you. Designed with triple care technology (thick, soft, and absorbent) they also contain cucumber, aloe vera extract, and vitamin E to provide intense cooling and moisture to the baby’s skin. Lightly-scented, they are also clinically-tested for safe and gentle care.
- Organic baby wipes with 68% natural fibers
- Thick, soft, and absorbent
- Prevents diaper rash
- Moisturizes with intense cooling effect
- Soap-free, paraben-free, and MIT-free
- Delicate and may tear easily
Promoted as India’s 1st hypoallergenic-certified wipes by SGS, these wipes are 98% water-based and the purest to suit even the most delicate skin. Highly recommended for newborns as their skin reacts to allergies or rashes quickly, Bey Bee 95 Water Wipes is not only dermatologist-tested but also MADE SAFE Australia certified. With each wipe enriched with vitamin E to moisturize and keep the skin soft, it’s one of the safest ways to keep your precious little one clean and healthy.
- Prevents rashes and allergies
- Keeps skin soft and healthy
- 98% water-based wipes
- Hypoallergenic-certified by SGS
- Suitable for delicate skin
- 100% quality assurance guaranteed
- The locking system is weak and the wipes may dry out.
These natural wet wipes are more like natural skin conditioners ensuring to keep the baby’s skin soft, supple, and healthy. Understanding that a baby’s skin is more delicate than an adult’s, the brand guarantees to prevent diaper rashes even for newborns. Also, they are 100% biodegradable, 98% water-based, pure, and contain aloe vera and vitamin E for extra care! Need we say more?
- 98% water-based and pure wet wipes
- Proven to prevent diaper rashes
- Keeps the skin soft, supple, and healthy
- Intensely moisturizing
- 100% Ayurvedic and environment-friendly
- The wipes are thin and may tear easily.
Let every nappy change session be therapeutic with these wipes that promise to be as gentle as water on your baby’s skin. How? With its super-gentle, extra moisturizing, vitamin E, and aloe vera-infused wipes! Mildly-scented to calm the baby’s mood, they are non-toxic and made of the softest material to glide on the skin without leaving any rashes or allergies. Promising to clean and protect with gentleness and care, the protective flip-top also guarantees to lock in the freshness for long.
- Therapeutic wipes
- Non-irritant formula
- Gentle and ultra-soft
- Extra moisturizing
- Alcohol-free and paraben-free
- Prevents rashes and allergies
How about going all-natural to avoid rashes and allergies? Like with these wipes from Mama earth that are 100% organic and made of bamboo fiber, which is more breathable than cotton. With each wipe assuring intense nourishment of shea butter, almond oil, aloe vera, lavender oil, glycerin, and more, the skin feels softer and smoother after every use. Trusted by pediatricians, Mama earth Organic Bamboo-Based Baby Wipes is certified by Made Safe Organization and also 100% biodegradable.
- 100% organic bamboo
- Infused with natural ingredients
- Deep nourishment
- Pediatrician-tested and clinically-tested
- Non-toxic and 100% biodegradable
- They may not be ultra-moist
There you go, now you know the 13 best baby wipes in India. Still not sure how to choose the best one for your baby? Read on:
How To Choose The Best Baby Wipes?
Here are the few most IMP things to consider while choosing the best baby wipes:
- The wipes should be thick and made of sturdy material so they don’t tear easily while cleaning.
- The packaging should have a strong adhesive seal or lock system to prevent evaporation.
- Make sure the wipes are ultra-moist to provide intense nourishment .
- Choose wipes that are non-toxic and infused with natural ingredients to prevent rashes.
- Also, the more quantity the better, considering how fast you can run out of wipes.
Tips For Using Baby Wipes
Given how most baby wipes have antiseptic and moisturizing properties, here are tips on how you can use them:
- Wiping can be done on the baby’s face, hands, and feet as well.
- You can use it too since they formulated for sensitive skin.
- Other than body care, parents also keep baby wipes handy to clean stuff and areas that are easily accessible to children.
Frequently questioned answers
Why Should I Use Baby Wipes?
Baby wipes have antiseptic, moisturizing, and hydrating properties that can soothe rashes, maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin and also hydrate dry or cracked skin.
What Are Baby Wipes Made of?
It varies from brand to brand. However, it is preferable to choose wipes that are made of non-woven cotton, soft polyester, lace, or organic-based fibers to prevent rashes or allergies.
When Can I Start Using Baby Wipes on Babies?
As soon as possible! There are baby wipes in the market that are delicate and suitable for newborns too. However, discontinue using if there are rashes and switch to cotton balls dipped in warm water instead. If the rashes persist, contact your pediatrician immediately.
Can I Use Baby Wipes on Baby’s Face?
It depends on the brand. There are water-based and ultra-nourishing baby wipes that can be used for full-body cleaning.
Is it Safe to Use Scented Wipes on Your Newborn Baby?
It is safe as long as the baby can handle the fragrance. However, it is advisable to use unscented wipes on newborn babies to avoid discomfort.
How To Store Baby Wipes And Do They Expire?
Mostly, baby wipes come with protective covers or flip-tops to conceal the freshness, however, to keep the wetness from evaporating you can store them in air-tight containers. Also, these baby wipes have expiration dates on the packages, but it is advisable to use them within 2 months to make the best use of the infused moisture and nourishment.
Do Baby Wipes Kill Germs?
Not all of them. Some baby wipes are only meant for cleaning and may not have disinfecting properties. Hence, it is important to check the ingredients and whether they are anti-bacterial.
Are Baby Wipes Harmful?
No, they are not harmful if you choose the ones that are water-based with anti-bacterial, anti-drying, and moisturizing properties.
How To Make Baby Wipes At Home?
There are umpteen ways to make baby wipes at home and it depends on whether you want them for moisturizing, cleaning, or both. The easiest one would be to mix boiled water with baby oil or baby wash and soak paper towels in them. Considering how quickly one can run out of baby wipes, the home-made baby wipes are more efficient and inexpensive.
What About Cloth Wet Wipes?
Cloth wet wipes are undeniably a better option because they are inexpensive, reusable, and clean better than disposable wet wipes. Also, they are chemical-free making them safe and gentle to use.
To keep your toddler or baby clean and hygienic throughout the day, you need to keep the best baby wipes handy, as they help you clear away dirt and grime faster while keeping your fingers germ-free. The options listed here are infused with the benefits of many natural ingredients, making them suitable for your little one’s sensitive skin and keeping it free of rashes or irritation. When buying baby wipes, make sure they are made of high-quality materials, provide hydration and nourishment, and come with non-toxic ingredients to keep your baby’s skin clean and protected.
- Best Baby Diapers In India
- Best Baby Product Brands In India
- Best Baby Carriers In India
- Best Baby Bathtubs In India