Are you looking for some new backpacks for your kids for the new school session? Does your kid have a favorite backpack that now needs to be replaced with a new one? Or, are you planning to get your kid a backpack that will work as a travel gear too?
Whatever the need be, there are many backpacks available today that are perfect for both school and travel. Read on to find out the top ten backpacks that your kid can use.
10 Best Backpacks For Kids:
Here is our recommendation of the top ten best kids backpacks that your kid can take a pick from:
1. Wiki Daypack 14 Liters Blue Casual Backpack:
The best kids backpacks from Wiki is suitable for kids between the ages of five and ten.
- The outer material of the backpack is made of polyester.
- It has a capacity of 14 liters.
- The backpack is lightweight and water resistant.
- The straps are padded to keep your kid’s shoulder stress free.
- It comes with a five year warranty.
- Dimensions are 5 inches L X 10 inches W X 14 inches H.
[ Read: How To Choose A Good Backpack ]
2. Ollington St. Collection Kids Backpack With Polka Dots:
The Ollington St. Collection backpack is perfect for younger kids who are in nursery or preschool. It can also be used for a small outdoor trip.
- The outer material of the backpack is made of cotton.
- It is fashionable, bright and lightweight.
- The back straps are adjustable and can suit different heights.
- It is washable and easy to carry around.
- Dimensions are 28 X 24 cms.
3. White And Blue Heart Print Backpack From Cath Kidston:
The backpack from Cath Kidston is ideal for younger kids to take to school or on a day of picnic.
- The backpack has a zip closure and has multiple compartments for ease of storage.
- It is foldable and waterproof.
- The straps are adjustable, making it convenient to use as per different age.
- The outer material is made of polyester and is easily washable.
- Dimensions are 13 X 28 X 41 cm.
[ Read: Best Sports Shoes For Children ]
4. Avengers Group Art Faces Blue Bag:
The backpack from Avengers is ideal for kids between the ages of five and ten.
- The outer material of the backpack is made of polyester and it comes in the color blue.
- The backpack is water resistant and water proof.
- It has two compartments to help segregate items inside, with one main compartment and one outer compartment.
- It comes with a zipper closure and comes with three months’ warranty.
- The straps are adjustable and can be used for kids of different heights and age.
- Dimensions are 28 cm L X 14.47 cm B X 35.56 cm H.
[ Read: Bed-Wetting Alarms ]
5. Planes 35 Liters Red Children’s Backpack (St-Kdn-Gp-12-7361-14):
The Planes backpack from Disney is ideal for both school and travel.
- The outer material of the backpack is made of fabric and has a capacity of 35 liters.
- It has a main compartment, two side pockets and an outer compartment.
- The straps are adjustable and can be used for kids of different height and age.
- It comes with a three month warranty.
- Dimensions are 27 cm L X 10.5 cm W X 34 cm H.
6. Tommy Hilfiger Maryland Navy Blue Children’s Backpack (TH/BTS08MRD):
The stylish backpack from Tommy Hilfiger is ideal for kids aged 13 and above.
- The inner and outer material of the backpack is made of polyester.
- It is water resistant and water proof.
- It comes with a main compartment and two side pockets.
- The backpack comes with a warranty of one year.
- Dimensions are 30 cm L X 14 cm B X 46 cm H.
7. Barbie Printed Backpack In Pink:
The beautiful backpack from the brand Barbie is ideal for children who are six years and above.
- It is made of high quality material and the outer material is synthetic.
- The shoulder straps are padded to give your kid added comfort and prevent any strain.
- The shoulder straps are also adjustable and can be carried by kids of different height and age.
- The backpack has a main compartment, a front compartment and two side pockets.
- The dimensions are 13 inches L X 7 inches B X 18 inches H.
8. Fasttrack Racing Car Backpack:
The very different backpack from Fasttrack is ideal for your preschooler or a day spent outdoors with your kids.The best backpacks for kids are here.
- This best backpack for kids is machine washable.
- It comes with an outside back pocket and three mesh pockets inside.
- The shoulder straps are cushioned to give added comfort to your kid while carrying.
- The flexible straps can be adjusted as per height to help carry at different height and age.
- The backpack also comes with a sturdy grip handle on the top.
- The dimensions are 12 inches L X 11 inches W X 6 inches D.
9. My Milestones Kid’s Lunch And Picnic Backpack – Butterfly:
The very cute backpack from My Milestones is ideal for kids between the ages of one and three. The best rolling backpack for kids.
- It is BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- The backpack complies with all food safety regulations.
- It is a roomy and insulated bag that will keep your kid’s lunch warm and the drinks cool.
- The shoulder straps are adjustable and can be carried long to wear as a cross body bag as well.
- The backpack meets the ASTM and applicable safety standards.
- The top handle can clip on to any school bag or backpack for ease of carrying.
- Dimensions are 18 cm X 8.5 cm X 23 cm.
[ Read: Lunch Boxes Ideas For Kids ]
10. Skybag Blue & Orange Backpack:
The unisex backpack from Skybag is perfect for kids who are a little older. Here are the best kid backpack you can buy.
- It features three compartments and a front pocket.
- The shoulder straps are padded to make it stress free on your kid’s back.
- The handles are also padded to ease your kid while carrying.
- The backpack comes with an extra organizer space and even a keyholder.
- Dimensions are 33.5 cm H X 46.5 cm L X 19 cm W.
The ten backpacks are the best rolling backpacks for kids mentioned here are perfect for kids of different ages. Go through the features and take your pick.
- 10 Creative Stocking Stuffers For Kids
- Best Nike Shoes For Your Kid
- 10 Amazing Healthy Drinks For Your Kid
- Best Places To Buy Clothes Online In india
Latest posts by Debolina Raja (see all)
- 15 Surprising Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! - June 30, 2017
- Normal Delivery Vs Cesarean – Risks And Benefits - June 30, 2017
- 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Loose Your Children On - January 6, 2017