Everyone craves for some good bread from time to time. When it’s done right, the smell and the crust from a freshly baked bread just transcends you to a holy world. The baguette is one such classic which is considered as a staple in French households. Over the decade it has gained a lot of traction around the world. So, if you are reading this article, it means you are trying to make your own baguette, and to get it right, you need some traditional baking tools.
Baguette bread pans are a great addition to your kitchen even if you’re not French. It doesn’t matter if you are new to baking or a veteran, no matter how good your recipe is, you still need a good pan to bake the perfect bread. So let us save you the hassle from searching the entire internet for the right baguette pans. Check out our list of the 13 best baguette pans you can find in the market.
13 Best Baguette Pans You Need To Know About
Looking for a pan that lasts for a very long time? Chicago Metallic’s Commercial II provides the durability and quality that you need. Their diamond-quality, perforated, and non-stick bakewares are known to result in crisp golden brown bread every time you bake. They offer two variations — traditional uncoated and dual coated bakewares. You can choose which one (or both) to match your preferred style of baking.
- Heavy-weight aluminized steel to manage the intense heat conduction.
- Perforation allows the hot air to circulate around bread for that even baking.
- Non-stick coating helps to release the bread from the tray with ease.
- Bakes up to 3 baguettes at a time.
- Fits easy with other kitchen utensils, the pan measures at 16″ x 9″ and weighs just 0.39 Kilograms.
If you are a home baker and want your baguettes to be perfectly shaped, Amagabeli Baguette Bread Pan makes things easy for you. The mold and the perforation give you the bread you are craving for. The food-grade carbon steel pan lets you bake up to 4 baguettes in one go. They are made from a much thicker material than others which increases the longevity of the pans. And the best thing? They need minimal effort while washing.
- The non-stick coating lets you bake without a baking sheet.
- The perforation allows the steam to escape with ease.
- When baked, the bread slides off the pan; courtesy of the environmentally friendly non-stick coating.
- Resists temperature up to 446℉.
If you enjoy baking, then you know how important it is to have a good baking tray. So, what’s better than the USA Pan that is coated with a patented AMERICOAT Plus non-stick coating? Be it a baguette or a roll, baking has never been this simple. The pans are made by combining new and recycled steel. Although the French know their bread, this 50 years old American-based company sure knows how to make high-quality bakewares.
- Coated with AMERICOAT Plus which is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free.
- Aluminized steel construction to sustain in high-temperature environments.
- The design helps the dough from merging with each other.
- Lightweight and well perforated to achieve the all-around crust.
Does your kid love subs but you hate buying bread from the store? Well, we’ve got you covered. Lekue’s revolutionary and innovative products not only make cooking easy and fun but also very healthy. They are known to offer an extensive range of products to meet all your cooking prerequisites. With their French Mini Baguette Pan, you can make mini baguettes right from the comfort of your home. The products are made from platinum silicone, coated with a non-stick coating, and make unmolding seem effortless. The mini perforation on the surface evenly distributes the heat and gives the bread a crust just like the way your kid loves it (and probably you do too).
- Withstands temperatures anywhere between -60°C and 220°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Due to its low- and high-temperature resistance, it can be used in the microwave and freezer as well.
- It doesn’t leave residues that can modify the flavor of the food.
- Specifically designed to meet the standard of quality and technology to assure longevity.
- The platinum silicone material makes for easy maintenance by repelling water and keeping germs at bay to ensure the utmost safety and hygiene.
Easy-to-bake and easy-to-clean! That’s the motto we all follow while looking for a bread mold. Paderno World Cuisine has a solution for you. Their products are known as the ideal apparatus for any baker’s kitchen activities. With their simplistic mold and well-perforated design, the bread is baked till golden brown and crispy finish. Each loaf is stamped with their signature circular marking on the bottom while your dough rises to perfection. If you don’t believe us, give it a try and let the baked goods do the talking. And, when it comes to cleaning it, just use hot soapy water and air dry before storing it back.
- Reduces the number of calories you intake due to its non-stick surface which avoids unnecessary greasing
- Makes 4 baguettes in a single go and saves your time.
- Can be used in most standard ovens
- Circulates unnecessary condensation out of the pan to keep the bread crisp
- Each baguette gutter measures 2 ¾ inches wide.
Tired of your regular baguette baking pans? It’s time to try something new. WALFOS Bakers Dough Couche is a heavyweight but professional-grade fabric that molds the bread the way you intended. We know exactly what you are thinking, don’t worry, the fabric won’t collapse, it will hold until the last rise. And, when you’re done, you don’t need to wash it, just dry it in the sun. How convenient is that?
- Thick and stiff enough to hold any size of dough
- Folds like cloth and can be stored easily
- Food can be touched directly without any additional tools
- The cloth measures 26 x 35 inches, which gives you plenty of space to bake multiple loaves.
Have a family gathering coming up? Or trying to impress friends with your baking skills? No worries, bake high-quality bread with Chefmade Baguette Pan. Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, cake, or dessert, bake anything and everything you want. They will not only be tasty but also healthy with the non-stick coating since you don’t have to apply any kind of oil or egg wash to the tray.
- 2-inch channels for optimum baking
- PTFE & PFOA free
- Uses thickened 0.8mm carbon steel to distribute heat evenly
- Saves a lot of money with low energy consumption
- Strong and sturdy edges to avoid warping at high temperatures
- Fast and even heating to maintain the color and taste of the food
- The thick material allows the pan to withstand oven temperatures up to 428 °F.
- The food-grade silicone coating doesn’t allow any harmful substance to be released while baking.
If you are someone who found baking to be your new-found interest, Fox Run 4628 French Baguette Pan is what you should be looking at. Made from durable tin-plated steel material, they are sure to last for years to come. The pan is thin, lightweight, and easy-to-handle. Although they are not perforated, the baking quality is not compromised in any way. You can still make some amazing looking, tasty, and gluten-free bread loaves.
- Pan measures 7 x 18 x 2.25 inches.
- Bakes 2 loaves of bread up to 18 inches long.
- Distributes heat evenly for a satisfying crust.
- Easy to hand wash; all you need is soap and water.
If you are someone who is trying to bake baguettes, rolls, sourdough bread, or even buns, you should definitely give Fasmov French Baguette Baking Pan a try. It is one of the highly-rated brands and is known to give baked goods the authentic feel of the French. Bake those beautiful professional looking bread that you’ve been dreaming of with very little effort. Let’s just agree to say that this is an all-rounder.
- Made from eco-friendly food-grade carbon steel that will stand the test of time
- Bakes up to 4 loaves to save time
- Suitable for baking for not only bread but also rolls, sourdough bread, buns, and a lot more.
- The pan measures 15″X 13″X 0.98″ and each gutter measures 2.75″.
- The surface has a superior non-stick coating.
This silicone bread mold is constructed from fiberglass and food-grade silicone. You can bake any kind of food without worrying about unpleasant odor or toxic material being released from it. The holes on the bottom are for heat diffusion so that the bread is evenly baked to your requirements. They are designed to be used up to 3 thousand times and don’t crack as easily as other bakewares.
- Measures 17.7″x13.0″x1.4″ and fits 5 loaves of 1.4″x3.1″ each
- Withstands temperature ranging from -60°C up to 260°C
- Extremely lightweight material
- Recyclable due to its eco-friendly and bio clean features
- Doesn’t require any kind of grease or baking sheet
- It can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer but not directly on the fire.
- It can be washed with plain water or just put it in a dishwasher.
Note: The mold needs to be cleaned and disinfected by washing them in boiling water before the use.
Wondering how to make that professional bakery-quality sub at home? The answer is pretty simple. PARTYON is one of the top brands that manufacture high-quality baguettes pans made from liquid silicone and fiberglass. It is known to withstand temperatures ranging from -40°F to 500°F. The bread turns out evenly baked, with a soft center and crispy crusts on sides — the perfect bread for that perfect sub!
- Bakes 5 loaves in a single batch
- 100% food-grade, BPA, and gluten-free product
- Usable up to 3,000 times
- Because of their build quality and resistance to various temperature environments, they can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer.
- The size of the mold is 17.7’’ x 13.4’’.
Our favorite superhero once asked, “Does it come in black?” (Guess who). And, if you are wondering the same about baguette pans, then we are giving it a loud YES! Master Feng Baguette Pan is crafted from carbon steel to endure any experiment you are planning to put it through. You have 3 variations of trays you can choose from— 2/3/4 loaves of bread at a time. All 3 variations have non-stick coating and perforations to make the bread look and taste great.
- Each gutter width on this pan is 1 inch.
- The maximum temperature resistance is 450°F.
- Easy-to-clean; hand-washing is recommended.
- Mold yields an excellent texture.
KeepingcooX has years of experience in providing its customers with premium-quality baking and cooking equipment. With their Mini Baguette Tray, you don’t have to stop at baking bread; you can even make cakes, casseroles, madeleine, and much more. The non-stick silicone and tiny holes are sure to create some of the most adorable-looking bread you would have seen. They are light and easy-to-use. And even when you are not using them, they are still sure to catch some eye with their vibrant color.
- Made from higher tested food-grade silicone material
- Bake up to 8 mini baguettes simultaneously
- Holds well in oven temperatures up to 240°C/464°F and freezer up to -40°C/- 40°F
- Each mold measures 10 x 7 x 2.5 cm/3.9 x 2.7 x 0.98 inches.
- Although it is dishwasher-safe, cleaning it with a damp cloth is suggested.
There you have it. That was our list of the top 13 French baguette pans for the traditional style of baking. But if you are still confused about which one to choose, maybe we can guide you a little more. Read on.
How to choose the right baguette pan?
Here are some points to keep in mind while picking the right pan. Take our word, it’s not that difficult.
Non-stick Coating: After all the love and hard work you’ve put in making that bread, you wouldn’t want your bread to be stuck to the pan. So, it is very important that your baking tray has a non-stick coating so that the bread is released from the pan without the extra effort.
Perforation: The small holes on the tray help the heat to be distributed evenly around the food making it crisp and golden brown in color. Without the perforations, the bread will be soggy at the bottom, and we don’t want that, do we?
Number of Molds: If you are from a household that consumes bread on a regular basis, then it is a given that you would be baking quite often. So choosing a pan that has more molds is important so that you don’t have to bake multiple batches.
Resistance to High Temperature: The dough needs to be baked at very high temperatures to achieve good results. And buying a pan that is made from cheap-quality materials is a risk to your and your family’s health since they can either leave the food uncooked or release toxic materials. So check the temperature resistance of the pan that matches your oven or microwave.
Durability: Once you start baking, there is no going back. You need a tray that has the strength and durability to last a very long time.
Easy to Wash: Let’s be honest, no one likes doing the dishes, especially the ones with the stubborn food remains that just refuses to leave the pan. So, a pan with dishwasher-friendly or easy-to-clean features is the one to go for.
Now that we have told you pretty much all you need to know about baguette pans, what are you waiting for? Choose the one that you see fit and click on the link to buy. And don’t forget to share your baking experience in the comments. Let the baking begin!