A baguette is a classic and considered a staple in French households. And to make one at home, you need the best baguette pan. Everyone craves some good baguette occasionally. And when it’s done right, the smell and the crust from a freshly baked baguette can transport you to another world.
Baguette has become increasingly popular in recent years. So, if you wish to try your hands at making a baguette or get it right, you need to bring home a traditionally made baguette bread pan.
Irrespective of whether you are a pro or novice at baking or how elaborate or basic your recipe is, a good pan can help you bake that perfect baguette you have been craving for.
So, keep scrolling as we have listed the top baguette pans you can purchase online. We also give you a few tips on choosing the perfect baguette pan for your kitchen.
Our Top Picks
13 Best Baguette Pans You Need To Know About
Looking for a pan that lasts for a very long time? Chicago Metallic Commercial II provides the durability and quality that you need. Their diamond-quality, perforated, and non-stick bakewares are known to result in crisp golden brown bread every time you bake. It measures at 16 x 9 inches and weighs just 0.39 kilograms.
They offer two variations — traditional uncoated and dual coated bakewares.
- Heavy-weight aluminized steel to manage the intense heat conduction
- Allow air circulation around bread for even baking
- Bakes up to three baguettes at a time
- Fits easy with other kitchen utensils
- Perforations can be hard to clean
- May burn baguettes if overheated
If you are a home baker and want your baguettes to be perfectly shaped, Amagabeli Baguette Bread Pan makes things easy for you. The mold and the perforation give you the bread you are craving for. The food-grade carbon steel pan lets you bake up to four baguettes in one go. They are made from a much thicker material than others which increases the longevity of the pans. And the best thing? They need minimal effort while washing.
- Non-stick coating lets you bake without a baking sheet
- Steam escapes with ease
- Environment-friendly non-stick coating
- Resists temperature up to 446℉
- Heavy-duty metal
- Sides may be lower than expected
- May have sharp edges
If you enjoy baking, then you know how important it is to have a good baking tray. So, what’s better than the USA Pan that is coated with a patented AMERICOAT Plus non-stick coating? Be it a baguette or a roll, baking has never been this simple. The pans are made by combining new and recycled steel. Although the French know their bread, this 50 years old American-based company sure knows how to make high-quality bakewares.
- PTFE, PFOA, and BPA-free
- Aluminized steel construction to sustain in high-temperature environments
- Design keeps the dough from merging with each other
- Perforated to achieve the all-around crust
- Sides may be a bit flimsy
- Size may be small
Does your kid love subs but you hate buying bread from the store? Well, we’ve got you covered. Lekue’s revolutionary and innovative products not only make cooking easy and fun but also very healthy. They are known to offer an extensive range of products to meet all your cooking prerequisites. With their French Mini Baguette Pan, you can make mini baguettes right from the comfort of your home. The products are made from platinum silicone, coated with a non-stick coating, and make unmolding seem effortless. The mini perforation on the surface evenly distributes the heat and gives the bread a crust just like the way your kid loves it (and probably you do too).
- Withstands temperatures anywhere between -60°C and 220°C
- Low- and high-temperature-resistant
- Compatible with microwave and freezer
- Leaves no residue
- Designed as per quality and technology standard
- Easy maintenance
- May be floppy
- May be somewhat bendable
Achieve crisp golden-brown crusts each time you bake with the Kitessensu non-stick baguette pans. This food-grade pan has a perforated design for good airflow, even heat distribution, and moisture release, and its easy de-mold feature encourages home bakers to bake baguettes conveniently. Besides, the smooth edge design of the pan makes it safe and convenient for use. This pan is resistant to temperatures of up to 446℉.
- Each gutter measures 2.8 inches
- Tray accommodates four baguettes at once
- Has a Teflon coating to prevent unnecessary burns
- Made of durable carbon steel
- Free of PFOA, lead, and cadmium
- May have sharp corners
- May be a bit thin
Tired of your regular baguette baking pans? It’s time to try something new. Walfos Bakers Dough Couche is a heavyweight but professional-grade fabric that molds the bread the way you intended. We know exactly what you are thinking, don’t worry, the fabric won’t collapse, it will hold until the last rise. And, when you’re done, you don’t need to wash it, just dry it in the sun. How convenient is that?
- Thick and stiff enough to hold any size of dough
- Folds like cloth and can be stored easily
- Food can be touched directly without any additional tools
- Measures 26 x 35 inches
- Can bake multiple loaves
- May not be as long
- Non-stick coating may not last long
Have a family gathering coming up? Or trying to impress friends with your baking skills? No worries, bake high-quality bread with Chefmade Baguette Pan. Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, cake, or dessert, bake anything and everything you want. They will not only be tasty but also healthy with the non-stick coating since you don’t have to apply any kind of oil or egg wash to the tray.
- Two-inch channels for optimum baking
- PTFE & PFOA free
- 8mm thick carbon steel to distribute heat evenly
- Low energy consumption
- Strong and sturdy edges
- Resists warping at high temperatures
- Fast and even heating to maintain the color and taste of the food
- Withstand oven temperatures up to 428 °F
- Food-grade silicone coating prevents harmful substances from passing through
- May not be scratch-resistant
- May be a bit narrow for french bread
If you are someone who found baking to be your new-found interest, Fox Run 4628 French Baguette Pan is what you should be looking at. Made from durable tin-plated steel material, they are sure to last for years to come. It measures 7 x 18 x 2.25 inches, an you can make some amazing looking, tasty, and gluten-free bread loaves.
- Lightweight and thin
- Bakes two loaves of bread up to 18 inches long
- Distributes heat evenly for a satisfying crust
- Easy to hand-wash
- No perforated vents
- Bottom of the bread may not get the right color
If you are someone who is trying to bake baguettes, rolls, sourdough bread, or even buns, you should definitely give Fasmov French Baguette Baking Pan a try. It is one of the highly-rated brands and is known to give baked goods the authentic feel of the French. Bake those beautiful professional looking bread that you’ve been dreaming of with very little effort. Let’s just agree to say that this is an all-rounder.
- Made from eco-friendly food-grade carbon steel
- Bakes up to four loaves to save time
- Suitable for baking bread, rolls, sourdough bread, buns, and a lot more
- Measures 15 x 13 x 0.98 inches, and each gutter measures 2.75 inches
- Has a superior non-stick coating
- Pan may wobble
- May be a bit small in size
This silicone bread mold is constructed from fiberglass and food-grade silicone. You can bake any kind of food without worrying about unpleasant odor or toxic material being released from it. The holes on the bottom are for heat diffusion so that the bread is evenly baked to your requirements. They measure 17.7 x 13.0 x 1.4 inches, fit five loaves of 1.4 x 3.1inches each, and are designed to be used up to three thousand times and don’t crack as easily as other bakewares.
- Withstands temperature ranging from -60°C up to 260°C
- Extremely lightweight material
- Recyclable due to its eco-friendly and bio clean features
- Doesn’t require any kind of grease or baking sheet
- Can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer
- Can be washed by hand or in dishwasher
- May be a tad flimsy
- May not have a non-stick coat
Note: The mold needs to be cleaned and disinfected by washing them in boiling water before use.
Wondering how to make that professional bakery-quality sub at home? The answer is pretty simple. Partyon is one of the top brands that manufacture high-quality baguettes pans made from liquid silicone and fiberglass. It is known to withstand temperatures ranging from -40°F to 500°F. The bread turns out evenly baked, with a soft center and crispy crusts on sides — the perfect bread for that perfect sub!
- Bakes five loaves in a single batch
- 100% food-grade, BPA, and gluten-free product
- Usable up to 3,000 times
- Great build quality
- Compatible with the oven, microwave, and freezer
- Measures 17.7’’ x 13.4’’
- Might bend when picked up
- Mold may be prone to wobbling
Our favorite superhero once asked, “Does it come in black?” (Guess who). And, if you are wondering the same about baguette pans, then we are giving it a loud YES! Master Feng Baguette Pan is crafted from carbon steel to endure any experiment you are planning to put it through. You have three variations of trays you can choose from— 2/3/4 loaves of bread at a time. All three variations have non-stick coating and perforations to make the bread look and taste great.
- Each gutter width on this pan is one inch
- Temperature resistant up to 450°F
- Mold yields an excellent texture
- Cannot be washed in dishwasher
- Non-stick coating may peel-off over time
KeepingcooX has years of experience in providing its customers with premium-quality baking and cooking equipment. With their Mini Baguette Tray, you don’t have to stop at baking bread; you can even make cakes, casseroles, madeleine, and much more. The non-stick silicone and tiny holes are sure to create some of the most adorable-looking bread you would have seen. They are light and easy-to-use. And even when you are not using them, they are still sure to catch some eye with their vibrant color.
- Made from tested food-grade silicone material
- Bakes up to eight mini baguettes simultaneously
- Holds well in oven temperatures up to 240°C/464°F
- Compatible with freezer up to -40°C/- 40°F
- Measures 10 x 7 x 2.5 cm/3.9 x 2.7 x 0.98 inches
- Loaf may slide off the pan occasionally
- Can be tricky to achieve desired brown color sometimes
There you have it. That was our list of the top 13 French baguette pans for the traditional style of baking. But if you are still confused about which one to choose, maybe we can guide you a little more. Read on.
How to choose the right baguette pan?
Here are some points to keep in mind while picking the right pan. Take our word, it’s not that difficult.
Non-stick Coating: After all the love and hard work you’ve put in making that bread, you wouldn’t want your bread to be stuck to the pan. So, it is very important that your baking tray has a non-stick coating so that the bread is released from the pan without the extra effort.
Perforation: The small holes on the tray help the heat to be distributed evenly around the food making it crisp and golden brown in color. Without the perforations, the bread will be soggy at the bottom, and we don’t want that, do we?
Number of Molds: If you are from a household that consumes bread on a regular basis, then it is a given that you would be baking quite often. So choosing a pan that has more molds is important so that you don’t have to bake multiple batches.
Resistance to High Temperature: The dough needs to be baked at very high temperatures to achieve good results. And buying a pan that is made from cheap-quality materials is a risk to your and your family’s health since they can either leave the food uncooked or release toxic materials. So check the temperature resistance of the pan that matches your oven or microwave.
Durability: Once you start baking, there is no going back. You need a tray that has the strength and durability to last a very long time.
Easy to Wash: Let’s be honest, no one likes doing the dishes, especially the ones with the stubborn food remains that just refuses to leave the pan. So, a pan with dishwasher-friendly or easy-to-clean features is the one to go for.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John writes about furniture and kitchenware. Her capability to understand the requirements of her readers helps her choose the best products available in the market. In this post, Sakshi tells you about the notable features of some of the best baguette pans. Also, she makes you understand how factors such as durability, perforation, easy maintenance, and heat resistance are to be looked at when purchasing.
You don’t have to travel to Europe to enjoy freshly baked baguettes. Instead, all you need is a high-quality baguette pan to make delicious, mouth-watering ones in the comfort of your home. The durable and ergonomic construction combined with a non-sticky base helps you make the best baguettes with minimum effort. However, before choosing a pan, ensure there are perforations for even heat distribution. Also, choose a pan that can withstand high temperatures for optimal performance. We hope our list of the best baguette pans can help you understand the various available options.
View Profile ›